View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Bait, Switch, and Tag (open student RP) 

Post Bait, Switch, and Tag (open student RP)
(intended for student/students as of yet tagged by Cangly)

It seemed like it was too good to be true.

Gossip was getting around that one of the prefects had found a cache of items that had been confiscated by the Principal. It wasn't totally illegal items like weapons or narcotics or the like, mostly sentimental items such as lockets, albums, things that were taken away for "security risks", as if they contained clues of Shokushu's main purpose and connection to the outside world. No word how she got it or what she had to do to secure it, but what was clear is that the cache had been hidden in the school building, free for anyone to check.

Xenoanthropological Officer N!xao Cangelosi kept tabs as well, just to see which girls got interested in such forbidden stories. Course, this was one of his ploys, just an excuse to get a high-profile student alone and get some quality prodding time, but still, there was a psychological element as well. A few adventurous girls had already did some scouting, and he pumped them for information, learning there were certainly some interesting theories on what was in the cache. Maps of the island, locations of hidden tunnels, even a suggestion of the hierarchy of the school itself. Plenty of the students had sentimental items that had gotten lost on their transition to campus. Question was...how much were they willing to give to get them back?

Only one way to find out. The blob kept to the shadows, seeing another girl beginning her search...

Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:03 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Bait, Switch, and Tag (open student RP)
Daphnee had not lost a thing in the transition. Save for her iPod she had very little being neglected as sh had been and now … well now the only thing that had been her own was the accused bell that hung around her neck attached to the collar that she wore.

She could not remove it herself and after about a week it always returned intact and bound to her neck. No human to her knowledge could perceive it either visibly or audible when it went off, which that bastard told her she was to submit. The collar that she had been given by her Mistress, her only true and beloved possession had been turned against her.

It was bad enough for her that she could not speak of her attacks with the other girls ...Therion commanded it with dire consequences on the line.

On her arms were the wrist guards that covered her scars or at least when she had them for Vexces had healed them.

But too many girls were causing problems looking for confiscated stuff in hopes of getting a missing object back. All these boxes had to be moved to a more secure location seeing that the information was leaked out that there was contraband here … stupid rumors, she was busy enough and the boxes didn't even have contraband or else they would have never assigned her the task of moving it. It was causing problems though, girls assumed there was something here, boxes being locked away.

Rumors went around and while their had been plenty of girls that she had to give demerits to throughout the week thus far there were still those that were making an effort to get here.

Uniforms. Boxes of uniforms for the new class that was suppose to arrive later this month. A water pipe burst where the uniforms were normal kept and they were bought here. Rumors got out of hand and now she had to move them.

Wouldn't it be great if some of those rumors were true! She had learned of what awaited for here, worked it out for herself and while Daphnee had no clue as far as this hierarchy went, map of secret tunnels to add to her crude one that she had made of the areas of the island she explored would have been great if they existed.

So there it was. The Prefect was loading up the push cart. Hopefully she could do this in one or two trips ...

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:14 pm

Cangelosi let Daphnee push the cart past the water fountain, the hiding place the blob chose toda, noticing the purple haired, black gauntleted student goes past. Yes, one of the prefects, it seems. The higher girls were certainly not in with the nonsense like the others, and most likely are doing their best to rehide the "cache" left behind. As the girl carted back, it hopped towards the supply closet, trying to climb up the shelves. Might be a good vantage point.

Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:57 pm
Profile WWW

Her collar did not go off yet, or perhaps it would not go off today it was fickle and sometimes even let her flee only to go off when she was hiding or well away from the trigger. For now it remained silent but by no means was it some sort of monster detector so she kept her eyes peeled as she looked about the dark shadows.

She was cautious whereas a year ago she might have been afraid, as if she had gone through matters a plethora of times now and knew how hopeless it was to escape or perhaps even try. With that collar and attached bell she was certainly stuck. Even if she got away the accursed bell was likely to sound bringing with it the monster she had wished to elude.

At one stage she paused and glance about as if hearing something.

“No … no again ...”
she whispered as her hand folded about the bell as if in an effort to make it chime. She watched the door and hide herself tough there was no indication that she had perceived him.

“False alarm?”
After a few minutes she returned to her work. Work in isolated areas had never been her favorite but she did not get to pick her assignments.

Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:24 pm

As Daphnee checked the uniforms, she heard a delicate thump. At her feet rested a small, slightly beat up iPod with matching earbuds, ones with skulls on the side. Could that be...no...it couldn't...

The blob watched from above, a long tendril sliding down, down, down, carefully shutting the door, making sure to lock it. Didn't want anything...interfering after all. Cangly shifted. It wasn't too tiny here, regular sized closet with old school supplies and the uniforms. Pungent smell of mildew near the top where the alien hid. It'd have to look into that.

Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:20 pm
Profile WWW

Huh? That iPod would have told her what the bell would not … there was something here, something that had been in her things. At least it choose not to violate the sanctity of her dorm room, she knew she was not safe there though she liked to feel that she was safe while there, a lie that made all the excruciating encounters a little easier to deal with given that she could not open up to other students and knew that she was n a count down to slavery if her suspicions held true.

Silently the door closes though it was unnecessary to lock it. She could not get away, she had learned that and within he closet she doubted she would make I to the door.

Squatting down she picks up the iPod and shoves it into the hidden pocket of her skirt. The bell was not chiming, probably because the outcome was never in doubt. She looked to the ceiling over the space that she had found the iPod and saw it near the door.

An ooze. She had encountered one before that was sentient so it was worth a try.

“I won't resist. You have me.”

Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:44 pm

Cangelosi blinked a little, hopping down onto the pushcart, yellowish eyes staring at Daphnee. "I was actually planning to get some of the newer girls, not a prefect. What brought you over here? Something significant about that thing you pocketed?" Seems pretty tame enough, maybe a bit more curious, but there's no mistaking its intentions as its tentacle draws along the front of her blouse. "It's okay...I won't tell. It'd be unprofessional of me after all."

Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:30 pm
Profile WWW

She hates that she is prey but she has learned that she doesn't mind too much if she isn't hurt. Often she is and rarely is given much of a brake there though there are a handful of monsters. She knows his intentions but does not know his motives yet or what this session will entail so she's a little nervous but doesn't let it show.

“There was too much of an issue, breaking curfew, vandalism to destroy locks and what not. Someone spread some wild rumors about this place but it fell to me to move these boxes. Sorry to ruin your fun,”
the last remark is a bit sarcastic though she doesn't make it a point to ruin their fun.

He seems curious though and while she figured that she would have to do. Practically all her life she had to be an outcast, this sort of attention or being an outcast. She didn't know which was better though she supposed this was marginally better, she felt alive after all.

She takes out the iPod and shows it to him. “This little thing … it's a bit old and beat up but it's the first thing I really bought. That device stores music and you simply put the ear buds in and turn it on. Buttons control volume or skip back and forth, it's pretty easy to figure out. Did you take this from my room?”

But if she wasn't his intended target was there something else making a statement she was to be it's next target? She did not understand entirely but sh figured she would learn soon enough.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:27 pm

The black blob pours itself to a slightly higher shelf, taking a poke at the device. "What, this little thing? Nah, I ain't in the petty larceny racket. Just was rustling through the lost and found locker and found it. I even recharged it a little. I heard you can tell lots about a girl by checking their playlists.". It stares back at those dulled green eyes, probably so jaded from what she's been out through. "You must be that Von Heinrich girl the underclassmen talk about. That probably means that word's going around about the cache."

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:56 pm
Profile WWW

“That's me. I am surprised that the other girl's are even talking about me, it's probably the sash,” that had to be it. Keeping tabs on those that had a position of authority since she was an outcast for the most part.

“I do suppose you can get an idea about someone from the books they read or the music they listen to. But I know you're not here to make small talk, which I'm more than happy to indulge you in while I work but you have other motivations I assume.”

What was his? What did he need or want? Sadistic pleasure? Nourishment? Fun? The learning process was always a little nerve wracking though he struck her more as an inquisitive sort. Though that could easily lead to torture in seeing how the body responded to pain.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:18 pm

"I do, yeah...just like the others here, but I'm more into the study of humans rather than all the kinky fuckery. Don't get me wrong, the job's nice and all, but it's no fun if everyone's just expecting to be roughed up and abused at every step.". It puts a tentacle around Daphnee's neck, like a comforting arm. "I could tell those eyes used to be a bit brighter when you got onto the island."

Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:00 pm
Profile WWW

“Oh, so a scientific sort. I must say that's a bit different. Queen Kariayah had interests in that area as well though on a grand scale. Half the galaxy must have been witnessing that feed.” Or so it seemed when she found herself abducted by the Queen's drones.

“They were brighter so long ago … perhaps losing a bit of their luster the first day I was here almost three years back now. Such a long time scared of the shadows after a time you sort of get use to it as a way of life.

“And to think that most of the girls at least get respite in some way,”
her fingers trace over the magical collar that humans can't perceive other than her as if making a point of some sort.

“I don't suppose you can tell me anything about things, huh? I'm pretty sure I know the big secret behind graduation but still am in the dark about a lot of things.”

She seems OK with the tentacle about her shoulders there was far worse things then a bit of black goo though she'd have to do laundry later, the sash had to remain pristine after all.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:17 pm

"I am unsure if that's healthy, you knowing too much or knowing too little.". The tentace checks the sash on her arm, offering to take Daphnee's blazer off at least, folding it and putting it out of the way, looking at the black vambraces she wore with interest, but said nothing more, just letting the bulk of its body rub gently between her shoulders, giving her a...massage? "You just wanna talk or would ya prefer I just concentrate on experimenting on you?"

Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:56 pm
Profile WWW

She assisted with that removal not fighting it much. Of course he had noted the wist guards and seeing that she wore them she had to get special permission to do so. It wouldn't be a stretch to consider why she had been allowed this. It must have been obvious as he did not question the matter probably trying to keep her from darker thoughts.

“You wanna peak?”
She did not mind, not know though in the not to distant pas she was ashamed of her pas. Vexces had healed her and since people knew of them she kept her wrists concealed.

Whether or no he does she chuckles a bit. “Really, you would go just like that?” She shook he head slightly that was just too good to be true.

She might have been in a dangerous place knowing just enough but not much but it's all she's managed to discern. But she was already loosening her tie and beginning to unbutton her top.

“We can do both if you like. I know I have no choice in the matter so let's get to indulging that scientific personality, hm? So, how would you like me?”

Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:21 am

The blob starts to slide onto the floor, taking proper humanoid shape behind Daphnee, yet still a dark shade of black. Hands stop her halfway on doing her blouse, just letting her lean against its newer form. "Times like this prefer a lighter touch, like that of a proper lover. Sure I'd love to go at you with all tentacles flailing but...it wouldn't be just as fun. Certainly you can use the distraction as well? Go on...picture some nice hunk in your mind...I won't laugh..."

Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:49 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next