View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Punishment 

Post Punishment
If he had been capable of blinking in surprise he would have done so though he lacked eyelids. “You want what?”

But the matter was explained to him again, not that he had been slow mind you, Birch was very intelligent he just found the request unusual even for Slarr.

“Well, I suppose provided it's not on a day that I'm ravenous. “

“She won't last too long, trust me. I was thinking here.”

Birch nodded as he watched the Smoke Devil look amongst the branches of the trees down at Birch below to get the best vantage point and yet remaining more or less unseen too. Through Birch he got a little help here.

“Here is fine. As long as I don't have to leave the jungles … you can be quit sadistic.”

“Yep. But she won't last long.”

“And when it ends? Certainly it won't be pleasant.”

“Your bark will protect you, besides she doesn't like fire nearly as much as you so I can separate you two easily enough if it becomes an issue.”

Again Birch nods. “OK, give me the details.”

The occasional partner of Slarr

Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:03 pm

Post Re: Punishment
“It's all been taken care of. Today's the day,” some time later he was telling Ania as they were moving leisurely though the forest until their destination came into view and he pointed to the branches of one of the trees.

“There, that point is sufficient. Within the hour we shall get started though you will be bound to that point. Brake those restraints … well, something bad will happen. Do not brake them and something bad will happen. It's a judgment call that I'll keep you guessing on and that bad stuff … well, you'll see.”

He grinned as he gazed at her. “Are you ready to get started? I'm going to be right here.”

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:05 pm

His speech entailed punishment and beyond the unclear circumstances the supreme goddess of beauty and sensuality by his side was going to face, nothing in the world heightened her excitement more than the promise of something special to look forward to. Her unconfirmed masochistic tendencies intermingled with the ceaseless desires to be reigned upon with an undivided iron fist as they ventured further into the woods, the formidable huntress humming a near silent tune in utter contentment while her tail swayed gracefully from side to side, merely the tip surfaced from the lowest section of the meanwhile familiar black overcoat as the extension of her spine swept aside the taller grass.

Upon reaching their destination Ania glanced at the location he'd pointed out, several tentacles reaching up and inspecting the branch for any structural weakness while teasing him with her illustrious backside, the generous curves of her alluring frame hinted at beneath the rather loose fabric though with his experience they left little to his imagination.

"I suppose either way bad stuff will happen to me, won't it?" She grinned mildly at that thought, satisfied with the conclusion that the tree would be able to support her weight though he got her thinking on a few matters. Breaking these vines wouldn't be difficult even when they suspended her entirely while rarely anything he could've obtained on the island other than the nature given rope would prevent her from snapping the restraints in half, but perhaps that was part of the scenario he had in mind and freeing herself would have consequences.

"Oh, I'm ready. You've kept me waiting for quite a while, after all." Her grin merely broadened at that notion, the female alien spinning around swiftly in order to face him. "Is there anything you'd like me to do before tying me up? Should I undress? Maybe change my hair color to suit your needs?"

Throughout their business relationship it became clear that she was fond of him in more ways than one, compelled to obey his commands outside of their little arrangement although thus far he hadn't seemed to mind the attention. "Of course I figured we might keep the school uniform for another day whenever you feel like playing with me some more, but if you want I could go and put it on in just a few minutes."

Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:00 pm

He wiggled his index finger from side to side, a small flame flared at it's tip as if hinting that fire could make up part of it. Probably not, though it could. Those yellow eyes of his, devious little eyes seemed to regard her for a moment in silence, the flame going out.

“How do you truly punish someone that loves being punished … well, it takes a degree of ingenuity but I think I have hit upon it and Ania, you will be wet by the end of this, I promise.”

Glancing up to the branch above he smirked again. “Alter your skin … green suits best for camouflage though I doubt that you'll be seen.

“The clothes can wait for now and as for the hair ...”
He mulled it over. “Wait until I tell you then make it blond or else everything will be for not. As for that punishment … well I'll let you figure out what it might be or to who. Now, try not to brake those restraints ...”

He flew up to the tree and when she was up there he busied securing her to it. “Now, enjoy ...”

Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:13 pm

It started simply enough though it took a while to get started. One of the vines tightened and slithered against her azure skin to signal Slarr.

“Ah, it is starting!”

Soon she would hear heavy breathing and rustling. Familiar sounds as a student was chased into the clearing below them, a frantic glance over her shoulder as the plant-like creature effortlessly stepped out of a tree. “I'd say your time is just about up. I agreed to one hour, it has been several days and I am hungry.”

Vines slithered along the ground from the edge of those trees. The student pulled off her feet and landed upon her back, the height afforded to them allowed Ania to see the numerous scratches along her arms and legs. The face was unmistakeable and of the familiar blond with the terrorized crimson eyes ...

Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:15 pm

His flames were threatening and merely sweeping past an appendage rather than striking the skin directly, they managed to cause injuries which had taken longer to heal than most ordinary cuts and scratches he might inflict. Whether included in her punishment or not hadn't mattered, in a sense his display of power had been more than enough to control her, to make her his willing and obedient servant and not a single fibre of her being would've dreaded any disciplinary action he'd carry out here today.

Ultimately Ania proved eager to proceed, the coloration of her skin warped and twisted in an attempt to match the suitable tone of green which would conceal her amidst the higher branches, soon enough altered into a deceivingly well contructed display of her capabilities.

"Of course, whatever you wish." He instructed and she obeyed without question, keeping his commands in mind while ascending the tree alongside him though the very moment he began to restrain her, the buxom huntress shivered faintly in a barely suppressed surge of anticipation. Blending into the environment perfectly certainly no one would suspect that anyone aside from her demonic companion resided in the upper portions of the tree, let alone seeing anything at all considering how rarely someone was bound to check up there.

On this occasion, however, his submissive accomplice had arrived fully female unless otherwise demanded, her male asset retracted in favor of providing him with what he didn't experience up until this point in time.

Seconds passed by, seconds turned to minutes and Ania merely watched on in silence, feeling the suddenly heightened tightness of one particular vine though Slarr guided her attention elsewhere as the spectacle was about to begin, not thinking into the matter beyond her initial suspicions that he might've obtained the power to expand his control over various plants.

He allowed her to witness an almost everyday scenario on the island, an unfortunate student hopelessly outmatched by another monster though she tensed up within the restraints short of breaking them in recognition of the victim.

Rhaine! Immediately an infusion of heated frenzy had been injected into her veins, pulsing strongly with every moment of consciousness while her features were burning up in rage, blood rushing to her features at the scene which began to unfold before the two of them. He must've known that this would be happening, that her beloved soon to be slave wound up in a confrontation with the plant-like creature as though he had arranged for their meeting personally, exploiting the loop hole in their arrangement which forbid him to play with the petite blonde, but everybody else had free reign to do with her as they pleased.

But despite what instinct told Ania to do, she refrained from taking any action straight away, drawing conclusions in her mind even in the violent vortex of emotions which usurped her spirit at the time. Slarr anticipated her surrender, knowing fully well that she wouldn't observe without causing disturbances destined to drive the creature away from the girl, allowing for further punishment while not doing anything at all would serve the same purpose.

For the moment she hesitated, pressure building up within these vines as he'd driven her to the verge of tearing them to pieces by simply showing off what he had in mind, seemingly ready to pounce the newcomer at any given moment if he dared to intrude upon the young woman further.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:22 pm

He could hear the grind of those vines as she tensed up with the realization that Wild Berry was down below, that she would fair no better than any other student in such a situation and yet the only thing that was securing her in place had been her own will.

“True punishment is knowing where to strike,"
he whispered into the coral of her ear, a clawed finger scrapping up and down the curve of her breast as he adjust himself up in the branches though his gaze rested on the scene below.

“But now the real punishment. Are you intended to brake free or simply watch? I'll let you decide.”

He nicked her deliberately with a claw to draw forth a line bead of blood as he watched on, unsure of how events would proceed seeing that her part was the wild card, that she was capable of directing things through action or inaction.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:52 am

Birch regarded the girl as he moved closer to her, his shadow falling over the student, the pair of vines concealed by the grass rose up like serpents though they did not have much more slack left if Rhaine where to back up further.

“That Demon protected you last time though I am afraid there have been no girls in these parts for several days now so I no longer have the luxury of simply passing you up like last time."

A vine drew her back along the ground. “Now undress or I shall undress you. I am assuming you know what happens now.”

Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:55 am

Dragged closer to the plant an ache rushes though her back as the familiar creature gazes down upon her.

“W-Wait!” And she got a hand up waving it frantically at the plant.

“I'll take them off! Just don't -”

The plant seemed patient enough for the moment at least for her to comply as she star unbuttoning the shirt of her uniform after loosing the blue tie and beginning to unbutton the garment from top to bottom, her crimson eyes focused on her assailant rather than looking to the branches for those she did not even suspect had been their in the first place.

Her hands trembled with each button she undid more and more creamy skin had been revealed as she exposed the yellow bra that she wore beneath the simple white shirt that she wore, shrugging it from her shoulders and casting the material aside before sitting up to unclasp her bra to reveal those soft breasts of her's nowhere near the size that her Mistress possessed, few had been that large though Rhaine never had cause to complain about them now.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:57 am

Ania retained her position within the vines contemplating the various feasible courses of action while studying the scene before them thoroughly, taking note of the treatment her beloved servant was being subjected to, frowning mildly at the various scratches upon her frame, all the while bound to perceive of the display as punishment. She expected something else when they set out here today, nothing quite as repulsive as watching the beautiful blonde student falling victim to another inhabitant of the island.

His claw traced over the surface of her ample, pillowy mound, having the mighty huntress quivering in anticipation although breaking the skin she forced herself not to moan out in pleasure, the blood slowly absorbed by the surrounding fabric while the wound itself would heal in mere moments.

Student and creature must've been familiar assuming that the Demon he spoke of was her previous master or even the current one who existed alongside her mistress without either of them having knowledge of each other, the former having driven the thing off once before and while eagerly watching Rhaine undress from high up in the tree, nothing quite frustrated her as much as not taking any action.

"I won't sit here and do nothing." When the bra fell away the vines snapped, perhaps premature judgement on her behalf considering that Slarr hadn't disclosed any sort of consequences to the buxom alien female for breaking loose. He deliberately chose restraints which could easily be torn apart by his azure plaything, purposely filling her in on the negative impacts upon shredding them into pieces and yet she decided to act for the sake of aiding her protege.

Swiftly she descended to the ground by leaping from their formidable height, her body succeeding where the human counterpart would inevitably break several bones while Ania didn't experience far more than the heavy thud upon connecting with the ground inbetween the two lifeforms below, shielding the student with her presence alone as she recovered quickly and stood at full height within the blink of an eye. He proved slightly shorter than the woman whose camouflage concealed her true form though the raven colored braid and overcoat left little doubt as to who she truly was.

Several tentacles lashed out at the plant, retaining another pair for the sake of protection from his own appendages should they happen to strike. The barrage of mildly hardened flesh headed for the bulk of his body in merciless force, destined to drive him back in a series of rapid attacks rather than trying to kill him directly.

She could've easily impaled him if her intentions validated such a thought, but with Rhaine watching Ania didn't feel as though it'd view her in a favorable light to eliminate someone or something in her company although by nature the predatory alien didn't slay assailants unless for the sake of nourishment back home on Lympha.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:59 am

“Well, that didn't take long,” Slarr looked at the burst vines and watched as his companion dropped down from the tree. He went invisible and followed for a closer look. So, even unknowing what the punishment held she was driven to act so soon.

His eyes were still cast towards Wild Berry though, she wasn't as interesting as the scene that played out before him but he found that in a way she was even more interesting by being uninteresting.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:30 pm

Driven back the heavy plant crossed his arms forming an X. He looked to the creature. “I do not mind sharing but I see that this one has been claimed once more.”

Not that he had minded, he was only following Slarr's instructions and there was no sense getting another guested pissed off at him unnecessarily.

Cautiously he drew back, using those vines as a diversion if necessary before he would step into a tree and vanish.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:31 pm

Topless Rhaine had a few scratches from rushing through the jungles, scratches from the plants that rubbed up against her as she passed though she had been allowed to get this far. The plant had allowed her to run a little and could have secured her as quick as this time with his command of plant life.

She stared with wide eyes simply gazing upward and not realizing that it was Ania given the coloration was different she began to scoot herself away before the new arrival could turn about.

She could only hope that the two creatures were kept busy with each other to bestow her a good head start here though it seemed as if the male was giving up ground quick. Last time he had not fought either so he was either weak or did not like conflict though she was guessing that it was the later rather than the former.

She got up and made a brake for it while she could.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:32 pm

She had forsaken the demon responsible for the current proceedings on the bottom of the forest and made haste to intervene in his actions, lashing out at the plant in a struggle for dominance and ownership of his most recently acquired victim.

Forced into the defensive Ania refrained from pursuing the retreating lifeform, several appendages colliding with his protective bark in the process and given their lightning speed she would've been surprised should he have managed to counter any of them, driving him away several feet before she broke off and merely watched him fall back, azure eyes narrowed in anger that followed his every motion until he vanished in one of the many surrounding trees.

Instead of bestowing unto him the full wrath of the voluptuous huntress, however, tending to Rhaine was far more important as she glanced at the abandoned articles of clothing and a distressed young blonde on the verge of fleeing from the scene. Perhaps the coloration of her skin confused the student into thinking that she wasn't a familiar face, that seemed to make the most sense and in light of the situation it had been foolish not to alter her appearance once more.

Ania spun around swiftly, reached out and loosely clung to an arm of her beloved pet before she could accelerate beyond regular walking speed, holding onto her rather than pulling her back in fear that she might topple over and fall.

"Rhaine, hold on! It's me." Her familiar looks slowly returned, an impressively realistic mixture of varying shades of green exchanged for a darker tone of azure which spread along the tentacle that restrained her wrist at the time, gradually changing the remainder of the female alien. "You forgot your clothes."

Surely that wouldn't be the end of her punishment, not without facing the consequences of breaking her boundaries and saving the lovely damsel in distress although Slarr threatened to strike where it hurt the most by positioning the student in such dire circumstances.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:36 pm

“So predictable,” the whispered words resounded in her ear. She had behaved as he had deemed before setting all this up and this was a mere appetizer. Claws traced lazily over her rump drawing a bit of blood. His focus remained on the student before him though as he watched on, his claws digging a little deeper, his movements a bit swifter.

“So I won't have to change much at all. Look, look at what you saved. A pity not to be rewarded hm?”

Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next