View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Painting a picture(For Etolie, Kakumaoh, & Izumi) 

Post Painting a picture(For Etolie, Kakumaoh, & Izumi)
OOC: For this scene, Etolie will start first. Then Kakumaoh will interrupt them and scare Etolie away, leaving Mildred alone with him. Then when Kakumaoh has finished with Mildred and left, Izumi will come in and tend to her.

Mildred had stayed behind in the art room after class, wanting to finish a project too big for her to keep in her dorm room. It was a painting of the inside of a cathedral. She needed only to finish painting the stained glass windows and a few benches. She was quite proud of this one. It was her largest painting project to date and require a lot of time and patience to get as far as she had.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:42 pm

Post Re: Painting a picture(For Etolie, Kakumaoh, & Izumi)
(saw this and thought I would give some info on the luck ability for everyone)

Try as she might she tried a little Voodoo on Izumi but it didn't seem to work nor did hexes. It was as if there were some sort of supernatural aura that shielded the young witch.

Further the girl politely refused food and drink that she offered her and any time she was about ready to strike her girlfriend Mildred would stumble along to ruin her attempts.

What she had not realized was that this aura of good luck was because Mildred didn't want anything bad to befall her Mistress and each morning her Mistress would bestow a measure of luck on her Pet not even realizing that it affected her by extension.

Today, however, Mildred was running late and ran off without her blessing. On this day Etolie could have gotten at the unprotected Izumi had she known ...

Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:32 pm

That bitch. So she was a wiz at physics, big deal. She didn't have to boast about it. Yeah, she heard Izumi talking with some of the other girls. So what, she was much better at chemistry she reasoned. Frighteningly better she had found with her little admixture. She didn't know Nora would respond so well to it.

But maybe she could hurt her indirectly through her girlfriend so finally after a few days of research she noticed that the other girl spent a lot of time in the art class and decided that today was going to be the day to get some payback.

She strides into the art room, her best visage of surprise on her features. “Oh, I didn't know that someone was still here. I'll come back later ...”

Wed May 01, 2013 12:14 am

Mildred looks back hearing the door open, offering a smile to Etolie. "Oh, it's okay. It's not like I'm trying to hog the whole room for myself. I'm just staying late to finish a painting." She turns back to the canvas and continues her work as if she were still alone. "It's taken me over a month to do this. If I can keep this up a couple more hours, I'll finally finish."

OOC: For those wondering what the painting would look like, here's a picture of it

Wed May 01, 2013 12:26 am

“It's embarrasing but I needed to grab an extra sketch pad. I just filled mine and the mall's out of them. Say! You did this!” She blinks as she looks at the picture. “That's way better than I could ever do.”

First step disarm the girl and appear to be a friend. The painting was good though she could careless about that. Her objective was different here of course.

Wed May 01, 2013 1:09 am

Nola smiles at the compliment. "Thank you. I prefer sketching more though. My sketch pad is in my bag. Perhaps we can show each other our artwork later." She was too focused to put her brush down now. She wanted to finish this painting as soon as possible, but she wasn't about to rush through it. "I believe the extra sketch pads are in the second cabinet to the left."

Wed May 01, 2013 1:23 am

Fuck!

She was no artist. She had to think fast here. “I don't have my books on me, I was hoping to get her before they locked up for the night. They're back in mu dprm. Maybe I could run and get the while you work on this?”

Thank you!
She actually never set foot in the Art room before today always thinking of Art as a waste of her time. She fetches a pad.

“Your Mildred, right? I've heard a little bit about you.”

Wed May 01, 2013 1:35 am

"Yes I am. Who have you heard about me from? Izumi perhaps?" That was the only person Mildred was particularly close with. She did have other friends of course, but the relationship between her and Izumi was...different to say the least.

Wed May 01, 2013 1:38 am

She bristled a little at hearing the name but fortunately Mildred was too busy with her painting to notice.

“Yeah, I assumed. We have a physics class together. She talks about you a lot and how you spend a lot of time here so I assumed you were she. Etolie Leblanc.”

Wed May 01, 2013 1:56 am

"Oh, I didn't know she talked about me a lot. Hope she's not saying too much. My full name is Mildred Chapman." She answers glancing back again.

Wed May 01, 2013 3:15 am

“Pleased to meet you, Mildred. And yeah she speaks about you a lot. It's about the only thing anyone can get to talk about these days. Right, I'll stop bother you now and let you get back to it.” She smiles as she assess her next move before she gets to flickering her eyes about the room to best take in possible pit falls.

For escape for insance there was the window, all closed right now. They were on the second floor. Two doors at opposite ends of the room, one going into a supply closet the other into an adjoining classroom. There were locks on the inside of the door so she could lock other students out easily enough. She considers as she draws in the details of the chamber.

Wed May 01, 2013 7:59 am

Mildred nods then goes into her bag getting out an old tape player and listens to that as she paints. It wasn't that she was so poor that it was all she could afford, she did in fact have an iPod. But she had this tape player before that and just couldn't bear to throw it out. This left her even more wide open to Etolie. It was almost as if she were asking to be attacked.

Wed May 01, 2013 8:05 am

A tape player? God she was poor. She gets the pad and pretends to be reading though with the girl so thoroughly distracted she pauses by the door, gets out her components and weaves one of the few witch craft spells she know causing a slumber to effect the artist. It was really a pity if she ruined her painting with an errant brush stroke so she tries to wait for the girl to have her brush away from the canvas if possible then the depresses the push in lock that locks the door though it unlocks from this side just by opening it.

She is too eager and forgets to lock the other as she comes forward and sets her book bag down near the unconscious girl. It was time to have a little fun. She gets out her cord of rope, drags her to the front of the room then ties her hands to the the legs of the heavy teacher's desk.

Wed May 01, 2013 8:28 am

Mildred set the paint brush in the water on a nearby stool before the spell takes affect, causing her to fall to the floor unconscious. She's left helpless as Etolie drags her towards the teacher's desk and ties her hands to the legs. She starts to wake up once she was subdued. "Huh? What happened? Why am I tied to the desk like this, Etolie?"

Wed May 01, 2013 8:49 am

“You can thank that bitch Izumi.” She chuckled as the girl became conscious from the unlocked door down one of the isles there is a clear view to her prone form though from the locked door the view wasn't so great.

She gets out the yellow vibrator, Mr. Happy. She flicks it to the medium setting and flips Mildred's skirt up to reveal her panties running her hand against her rump.

“Now it is time to have some fun, Mil.”

Wed May 01, 2013 9:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next