View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 The Dreamer, Bria Giovanni 

Post The Dreamer, Bria Giovanni
Name: Bria Giovanni
Place of Birth: Venice, Italy
Nationality: French-Italian
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: brown
Ethnicity: French-Italian
Skin Tone: pale
Pubic Hair: strip
Distinguishing features: often wears yellow ribbons in her hair and a black choker
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 132 lbs.
Bust: 34A
Waist: 25
Hips: 33
Background: Born to the Italian author Julian Giovanni and his immigrant French wife and model Fiona Duvalier Bria had been named after her grand mother who passed away earlier the month of her birth as she lost the ten year fight she was having with cancer.

Bria has always been a big fan of the occult and horror movies. But ever since she was a young girl she suffered from Narcolepsy. To make matters worse she also suffered from sleep paralysis for after waking she often cannot move her limps and suffers from hallucinations in such a state where they are more than visual and auditory but tactile as well.

For years her overactive imagination played against her and she has imagined all sorts of things occurring to her.

Once, a year before enrolling at Shokushu dragged her off to a party where she had a rather unpleasant experience. Not only did she loose her virginity in what she thought was an overrated experience she passed out again and had one of her worst bouts of sleep paralysis to date. She tries not to speak about it much and her friends have learned not to ask about it.

At this stage her magic is relatively minor though as she has more of an interest in Creative Writing. She has even got a few short stories published and a recent book too that just hit the shelves before she embarked on her enrollment.

Her genre focuses on Gothic Horror for the most part though she's recently dabbled in darker fantasy settings and even some modern day scenarios.

But her time at Shokushu will be a breeze she thinks. For she will keep in all written down in her diary and see if the mundane life she expects at the campus will provide inspiration for a novel or two ...

Virgin? No Her anal virginity was lost to Cangelosi
Sexuality: Bi-Curious (through Wraith she has learn the joys of being with a woman and has found that she enjoys te feminine touch)
Piercing or Tattoos: ear piercings and belly button
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish

Activities: Napping (when she can), Occult, Reading, Writing
Likes: Occult things and horror movies, snuggling up with a good book, Writing fiction
Dislikes: Authority, Mean People
Miscellaneous: Bria due to her sleep disorder tends not to do anything too dangerous where falling asleep suddenly could be a determent. Her disorder has been noted to her teachers in the event that she has an episode in class. She longs to do things like rock climbing and even swimming but even these are too dangerous for her so she lives out such fantasies in the books she reads and writes.

Magic? Yes
Bria's magic consists of harmless parlor tricks mostly. Some sleight of hand and very minor TK that can move barely anything now given the power of the inhibitors.

Year: Sophomore
DOB: October 19th
Major: Literature (Creative Writing)

Bria is now a member of the Girl Scouts known collectively as the Tramps.

Last edited by Bria Giovanni on Mon May 30, 2016 5:11 am, edited 8 times in total.

Mon May 27, 2013 2:04 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: The Dreamer, Bria Giovanni
Welcome to Shokushu! I hope to run into you sometime.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Mon May 27, 2013 7:38 am

Thanks, I look forward to it.

Mon May 27, 2013 7:49 am

Shokushu does indeed offer a lot of inspiration, the scenery is stunningly beautiful though studying is as important as enjoying oneself. :wink:

Welcome to the campus and .. don't listen to the rumors. They're just sick stories fabricated by some of the upperclassmen to scare the newcomers.

Mon May 27, 2013 11:19 pm

I'm sure it's a marvelous place to start my next four years in tranquil contemplation :)

Thanks for the welcome.

Tue May 28, 2013 2:05 am

Welcome to Shokushu!

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri May 31, 2013 4:04 am
Profile YIM

Thank you :) pleased to be here.

Fri May 31, 2013 4:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]