View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Fenris, Returned 

Post Fenris, Returned
(As of Feb. 6, 2015, this character is retired. Any ongoing rp's with this character shall continue normally, however. Please check my profile signature for links to my currently active female characters' profiles.)

Fenris Liran

Eye/Hair/Skin Color: Blue / Dark Brunette / Light Tan
Height: 5‘4“
Weight: 120
Measurements: 34-24-34“
Bra: 34C
Misc: Half-Korean, half-white. She sports a few small body freckles, and a small dusting of light freckles over the bridge of her nose.
Pubic Hair: Shaved smooth; no hair.
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Girlfriend: Adena, though she's been missing for the same amount of time Fenris has, and remains lost for now.

Physical Overview:
This petite, exotic beauty maintains a perfect hourglass figure. Her straight, dark hair falls just between her shoulder blades. She possesses athletic stamina, and a delightful level of physical sensitivity. Target her neck, breasts and stomach for guaranteed turn-ons. Confirmed high-level martial arts training; should not prove overly-troublesome with on-site dampeners hindering these physical capabilities.

Psyche Overview:
Noble, and possesses an incredible level of will. Normally a fighter, not a runner. Very difficult to break down, but will submit eventually. Proven cases show quicker submission when allies are threatened. She will sacrifice herself for others without pause. Recovers her resolve quickly if not constantly pressured, once submitted. Lesbian orientation creates magnificent exploitative avenues on the campus grounds. Exquisite multiple orgasms, do not let any facade of physical exhaustion deceive: she is capable of more than she, herself, knows. Use her to your full content.

Curricular accomplishments are lacking, but scores very high in extracurricular activities such as physical training, botany and occultism. An unchained spirit, she prefers to be outdoors.

Metaphysical Profile:
Confirmed sorceress adept training. Magical dampeners on-site create desirable weakening of these abilities to manageable levels. Further study confirms capabilities in rapid healing, physical enhancement and jadefire conjuration. Healing can be used on self, or others through touch. Physical enhancement includes feats of strength and stealth. Jadefire burns the target, but does no harm to surrounding environment if it misses; dampeners should pacify this ability to a light singe at worst.

Pre-Campus Background:
Descended from a line of ancestral demon hunters. Raised in Korea, but is fully fluent in both Korean and English. Magical inheritance skipped parental generation, so Fenris was taught in secret by her grandfather. Training included sorcerous and martial aspects of demon hunting, at the expense of traditional academics. Upon discovery of this training, Fenris’ parents were easily swayed to the decision of sending her to Shokushu to finish her academic schooling.

Recent History:
Fenris was a student a few years ago, but dissapeared mysteriously for a time. She has returned, just as mysteriously. Released from the medical wing, Fenris has once again taken up residency in the student dorms. She retains some memory of her time before her dissapearance, but otherwise is suffering severe amnesia of the time up until the present.

By her age, Fenris should be a junior at the school (she arrived when she was 19). She's currently unsure how the missing time affects her academic record, but school staff doesn't seem bothered or even helpful on the subject. The girl is tasked to complete the courses given to her; she currently doesn't know if she will be forced to graduate in a couple years.

(OOC) Playstyle preferences:
Into: Girl-Girl, Kissing/Body Kissing, Monster-Girl (This includes Male and Female Monsters, just to clarify), Bondage, Petting/Stroking, Tentacles, Slime/Oil, Breast-Play, Fingering, Oral, Forced Orgasm(s), Toys/Machines, Alien Phallus (Goes with Monster-Girl, but I thought I'd just note that if it's weirder than human: gold star), Impregnation/Oviposition (Not allowed on the public forums, but I'll do a private scene with this theme)

Neutral: Anal, Dirty Talk, S/M (with pre-consent, and forward planning please), Guy-Girl (I know it doesn't happen here, but I'll list it just cuz), Tickle, Pain-Play

Don't: Scat/Piss, Gore, Body Distortion, Lactation, Mind Control
(/OOC)

Aaand here she is! In case the descriptions above couldn't paint a picture for you:

Last edited by Fenris on Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:44 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:50 am

Post Re: Fenris, Returned
I think I remember you...

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:01 am
Profile WWW

Welcome.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:55 pm

Hm, botany ...

The occasional partner of Slarr

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:00 pm

Hello, and thank you all for your welcomes! And yes, Birch, botany. Her favorites include orchids, snapdragons, cherry blossom and jasmine vine.

*Edited main post with a full-body pic, and one small grammar correction.
*Edited main post with a list of likes/dislikes and some stuff that you can get away with, but I'm not particularly into.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:52 pm

And likes of bondage too, Birch can control plants :) if you want to scene just send me a PM.

The occasional partner of Slarr

Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Likewise, we could even start a scene and be intruded on if you two like.

Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:42 pm

Thank you both. Your profiles look great. I'll send out pm's and see if we can get something organized.

Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:48 pm

I just wanted to say welcome back! I don't think I was here when you last were on the boards.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:41 am

Thanks, Ishtar. I doubt there are many active people here that might remember me. It was years ago. Still, I appreciate the warm welcome. See you around.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]