View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Project (for Nodoka) 

Post Project (for Nodoka)
She loved writing though she was not use to this particular exercise where she had to write something as part of a group. The girl's were broken up into groups themselves for this writing exercise and the task was rather simple.

Right about an event that the other person did. Of course her life with the sleeping disorder had been tricky at best for she could not do much, save for write and perhaps do a little hiking but there were dangers to that she had found.

So she was pondering something that she could do that was remarkable enough to give her partner something to write about. They could make up stuff she supposed too to make the story a more exciting read.

Partners were called out at the end of class and everyone was getting acquainted with one another, generating times to get together for the task at hand and planning on what events to go to and what have you. The assignment was due in a week so they had a bit of time to get to it.

“Hi, I'm Bria Giovanni, pleased to meet you.” She offers Nodoka her hand as they looked to be partnered for this.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Post Re: Project (for Nodoka)
Her partner was a young student named Nodoka...a rather cute girl with unique natural blue hair and brownish eyes wearing red glasses. She had been nose deep in a book she was reading during the class having heard all she needed to hear. She wasn't a big fan of projects that required team efforts.

She was informed she'd be working with Bria Giovanni, who decided to introduce herself to the shy bookworm. Nodoka timidly lowered her book to look at Bria and weakly smiles and takes the hand in a soft shake. "U-um it's great to meet you as well Miss Giovanni.." She said in a formal tone of voice.

"So we shall be working together to make this project work I guess..." Nodoka said softly as she looked at Bria with curious eyes behind her cute glasses.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:23 pm

“That's right, the Japanese use last names until they get to know someone real well. You can call me Bria,” she smiles as she takes her hand shaking it. She was cute, stereotypes being what they were so struck Bria as being smart, a book worm … yeah, that was the stereotype of people with glasses right. She could have been a real dunce though this year Bria did not pick up as that being the case.

She could pull her weight and she would not get stuck with all the work but the nature of this assignment meant that she could only do her half of it.

“So, what is it that you enjoy doing? And when's best for your availabilities?”

It was best to sort all that out now while the girls were given class time to do it.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:27 pm

Nodoka softly blushes hiding it behind her book so only her eyes and glasses can be seen after they finished shaking hands. "U-um well...I mostly enjoy reading various types of books...mathematics, english literature, autobiographies..sciences" Nodoka said softly looking at Bria with those cute eyes hidden behind those adorable glasses.

"Um well...I am avaliable anytime...but I think it may be best to use your dorm as mine is a bit of a greenhouse thanks to my roommate.." Nodoka said softly looking at Bria softly. "It's like a Greenhouse in there..." She spoke while looking at her new partner in this project. "What about you? Oh! My manners...I'm Nodoka...it's nice to meet you...Bria-san.." Nodoka said softly.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:57 pm

She giggles a little. “I thought it was Nodoka. I managed to big it up on the occasions where I'm not in la la land,” and here she was referring to the fact of her illness, her sleeping disorder that could strike without warning.

“I'm in room 318 and it isn't an issue really to use the room though I'm afraid I can't do anything exciting on account to my disorder.” She had both sleep paralysis an Narcolepsy which had been an irritating combination.

“But, it's sort of bending the rules but we weren't told that we couldn't write about things that happened in the past. Or, maybe I could do something I haven't seeing that your there to watch me if I doze off … nothing too elaborate but I haven't been to the beach on account of drowning if I suddenly fell asleep and no one was watching.”

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:17 pm

Nodoka nods softly at that part and smiles. "Well I wouldn't mind taking you to the beach I guess Bria-san...it could be fun to try, how about we head to your dorm and plan this?" Nodoka asked in a soft quiet tone as she smiles at Bria. "You have a sleep disorder? That's terrible...it must be very hard to get used to such a disorder.." She said softly stroking some of her hair as she relaxed.

"So what would we do at the beach?" Nodoka asked as the girls were allowed to return to dorms as Nodoka packed her supplies and prepared to follow Bria back to her dorm.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:16 am

“Really?” She was all smiles as this had been revealed to her. If they both went to the beach then they could both write from that point of view/ It was promptly settled that they would go to her dorm when class let out but she had a few issues first.

“Shall I call you by your first or last name, which are you more comfortable with?” she did not have any bathing suits but she did have shorts and tank tops for the occasions.

At the worse she would just swim in her shorts and bra.

Another matter was that she could not swim never having taken more than a bath before. She would deal with all that later …

She happily leads the way to her dorm. “Perhaps it's better to go to the pool. I have been excused from swimming in PE but I have no swimming wear come to think of it and I can use one of the school issued suits, not that I couldn't make due. I would prefer the beach after all.”

She smiles again opening up her dorm and leading Nodoka inside.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:12 am

Nodoka smiles as she had packed up her school supplies as class was let out. Allowing the pair to walk together down the halls. "Well I think that sounds better...sure, we'll go to the pool," Nodoka smiles brightly as she looks at Bria as the pair walked towards Bria's room. "Um you can call me Nodoka...it's my first name.." She said shyly while looking at Bria while the pair soon reached Bria's room.

Nodoka glanced around the dorm as she was led inside by Bria. "Um your dorm is pretty nice.." Nodoka said softly while brushing fingers through her own hair as she continued to look around. She'd have to return to her dorm to get her swimsuit but it should be fine.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:38 am

“Nodoka, such a pretty name,” Bria commented as they walked. She hope she did not get a sudden spell today but the worse was the sleep paralysis, not moving, hallucinating and otherwise being helpless.

“Thank you, it's nothing really. I don't have much stuff and most of this is Nola's, my roommates. I've been able to prevent cluttering up things for the most part.”

She leads Nodoka to her dorm room where there is a small bookshelf of reference material, a copy of the book she wrote herself and a desk with her lap top on it so that she could continue her writing, Next to it was her red beret that signified her membership in the Tramps.

“So, Nodoka, did you have a boyfriend before coming here?”

Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:13 pm

Nodoka walked inside and glanced around seeing a small bookshelf, a book as well that seemed to have been written in her partners hand writing and a laptop. But Nodoka did notice that Red Beret as she blinked her eyes at it.

"Umm well thank you for the compliments.." She said cutely blushing as she looked around before going bright red at the boyfriend part. "U-um..n-no not really...I never really dated...I was the bookworm.." She stammered softly.

"A-anyway what is that beret for?" She asked trying to distract Bria.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:28 pm

She was about to press on with the boyfriend questions gauging the responses there. No boyfriend … She cast her eyes to the beret as Nodoka asked about it. Taking it up in her hands and setting it atop her head.

“Oh? This is something all we girls part of the Tramps have. Think girl scouts without the merit badges and well er ...” She blushed a little but grinned deviously at the same time.

“I just joined not too long ago but you can say that the adventures that are planned out are more on the adventurerous side.” she brings her gaze down, then up the other girl. “Shall I show you?”

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]