View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:01 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Short Cut (for Daphnee and Wraith) 

Post Short Cut (for Daphnee and Wraith)
What an unusual dream. Usually she didn't freak out until after she woke and had endured her hallucinations but this was nothing too unusual she guessed. The price of an over active imagination she got a bottle water out of the vending machine before cracking it open braking the seal and looking around the lobby,

She takes a drink, then glances about after looking at the note she made for herself. 318. She sees a purple haired girl and approaches, she being fairly close to her and thus it is rather convenient.

“Hi. I'm fairly new here. Bria Giovanni, I was wondering if there was a quicker way to get to room 318 from here without going all the way -”

She never finishes as sleep suddenly over takes her and she falls forward ...

Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:16 pm

Post Re: Short Cut (for Daphnee and Wraith)
Daphnee is surprised. Well, sort of. It seemed as if she were only approached when someone needed or wanted something and this was no exception. She is about ready to go to her Performing Arts class when this young student is looking for direction but part way through them she falls asleep!

Daphnee has to scramble to catch the girl. She asks for some help and gets it, she brings the girl to room 318, thanks her help before the other girl departs. Odd that the girl would fall asleep like that. A narcoleptic? Her aunt had narcolepsy. Should she get a nurse or just go? Fortunately she had the girl's key card that she fished out of a hidden pocket in the girl's skirt and was in the process of putting it on the table near the door so it was pretty visible. Once done she looks around for a pad and pen scribbling a little note that she has to scrap as she instinctively catches herself writing in German then begins writing again in English.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Within Bria's subconsciousness, Wraith finally lets her know he's still around. "Fell asleep again, did you? Now you're going to find out just how real I am..." With that, he makes Bria wake up, but her consciousness would now be suppressed. She could still see, hear, and feel everything, but she was no longer in control of her body.

While Daphnee's busy with her note, he makes Bria quietly stand up and walk over to her. He grabs her from behind with strength Bria never had by herself and grins evilly. "Hello there. Wanna have some fun?" Her voice was different now too. It was Bria's but also had Wraith's voice mixed in.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:40 pm
Profile YIM

Huh! Oh, it's you again. Bria thinks little of it, this was but a dream after all though she wakes, this time without any of the usual paralysis. For a moment she considers that she was still dreaming though this seemed to vivid to be a dream.

Without her say so her body moves to the purple haired girl that she saw earlier. Wrapping her up in her arms, Bria speaks though it is not her voice, not really.

No way! What's happening?

Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Grabbed from behind she discovers that the girl is stronger than she would have gien her credit for. “No, not really, I was just making sure you were alright,” the voice was odd and while she is alarmed it could be the girl just messing around too.

“I mean, you're cute and all but girls aren't my thing.”

Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:59 pm

"I think you misunderstood..." Wraith said as he suddenly tears off Daphnee's shirt with Bria's hands. "You really don't have a choice in the matter, and neither does this girl. You see, I've taken over her body to use you."

"Like I said earlier, I've taken control of your body. Now this young woman is at my mercy because of you." Wraith says within Bria's mind.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:23 pm
Profile YIM

She's stunned, she can see herself doing this taring off the white shirt, hearing and seeing buttons scatter all over the place as she grapples with the surprised girl though she's probably more surprised.

No, you're just a dream! She protests in her head as if her own thoughts could change this reality. She had to still be dreaming! She had to, though why then couldn't she wake up?

Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:44 pm

The arm about her waist is strong she hears the words as her shirt is torn off her. Shit again! She had thought that the dorms were safe and now what she had once thought of as a haven was dispelled. Perhaps they were safe at certain times, she was not sure.

She hated this, what these things did to her on a regular basis since she first arrived here. “Like hell I don't!”

She was tired, tired of all the pain these things brought her, there really wasn't any reason to endure them, fight, not fight, it resulted in the same thing. Her finger nails dig into the girl's forearm. It sucked, it really did, this girl was as much a victim as she but when faced with being strangled and near boiled alive, when brutalized constantly she was going to fight back like an animal with it's back pressed into a corner she was out of options. Only one of these things had been gentle with her and while she hated throwing alternating elbows back at the girl's temple she'd be damn if she was going to be an easy target for these things, enough was enough!

Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Wraith seems unaffected by the resistance Daphnee put up. But he doesn't allow it to go on. He pulls her arms back and pins her down to the bed. "Anything you do to this body won't hurt me because its not my body. You will only hurt the girl. So here are your options; you quit fighting and let me use you, or I take over your body instead and make you rape this girl. Your choice." Wraiths for her to make up her mind.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:12 pm
Profile YIM

What was she hearing correctly? Her arm hurt, as did her temples where she did and the dull ache made it tough for her to think straight. From what she heard though this was not the first time that the girl had been attack and while she had gone through an ordeal herself she didn't know what was going through the other girl's mind.

No, you don't mean ...

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:06 am

No, effect. She was panicked as she was restrained. She dreaded that. In the beginning she would have been a blubbering mess though now she did not want to give them the satisfaction. She was just going to be ignored and thoroughly punished … well, one relented, just one.

She gritted her teeth at the options. “I suppose it doesn't matter. You'll just lie, get what you want and then do what you were going to do, I know the game.”

She turned her head as if trying to look behind her though not seeing much of anything. “You have already decided what you're going to do regardless so just get on with it. I got a test to study for ...”

Was this any sort of bravado on her part? Not really. She was just tired of this, all the pain, all the tears and the lies. It did her no good in the long run though it would be a change to be on the other side of things for a change. People didn't like her much anyway … the only thing was that if she gave in to be the victimize he was probably going to just revoke that status and victimize her by the end of it, that was how things worked here.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:19 am

"Oh I have decided. I was simply letting decide in what order we would start." Wraith releases his hold and rips off the rest of her clothes and turns her over. He starts with her breasts rubbing and squeezing them, taking her nipple into Bria's mouth and suckling on it. He didn't seem to plan on causing her any pain at all. He just enjoyed making girls moan like whores.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:43 am
Profile YIM

What was going on? She followed on noting the girl didn't appear to be much older than her but seemed rather jaded by all this. Still she did not find the strength to stop herself as she manipulated the woman beneath her.

OK, OK, OK, you're real! Stop this!

Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:51 am

The rest of her clothes are torn from her. “You know I could have just taken them off.” She sighs. “I didn't figure that I'd have much of a choice in this little game, I pick either to be the victim again or not, either I think I'm making a noble sacrifice or out to save my own skin then you just change you mind and do what you intended all along. I'm not new to this sadly.”

Of course this is the first time that she's had to deal with possession like this. She's thankful that she had been released, however, she had stopped whining about one of her biggest fears.

But the pain does not begin as she expects it too, something that surprises her in that she was allowed to enjoy this but once before. This wasn't so bad … so far …

“What no ...” she shuts up, whether because her eyes press closed against the sensation of her breasts being pressed together or that it was foolish to goad one of the few experiences that had been pleasant until of course that was no longer the case.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:38 am

"Oh no, Bria. It's far too late for that. I plan to see this through to the end. But don't worry, you'll have your turn." Wraith said to Bria within her mind.

"Most girls here aren't. But I'm something completely different. I was born from the lustful and sadistic energy from all the students and monsters, past and present. I know because I sensed another like me on the verge of being born, but I absorbed the energy for myself, snuffing out any chance of competition anytime soon." Wraith explains as he plays with her breasts, giving her nipples pinches and bites, but not nearly as painful as what she may have been used to. "I cannot be seen or heard, and I can enter your mind anytime I wish. You'll never even know it until I start playing around with it."

Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:04 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next