View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:09 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Writing (Nichol and Follower) 

Post Writing (Nichol and Follower)
End scene. Bria pushed her note book from her with a shake of the head. Damn this place. Her works were becoming more along the lines of erotica than fiction influenced by her time here no doubt. She would leave it there, the story needed work any way, much work and she would fix it up at some point through the week.

Clearly that shape shifter influenced matters seeing that he had become the werewolf out of a short story she was writing at the time, that influenced this longer one. On the way down to the communal recreational area so that she could purchase a candy bar out of a vending machine, she had one of her spells, sleep over taking her.

If it had been earlier one of the many girls would have found her though it was getting close to curfew as it was and when she woke it wasn't as she last remembered …

(Of course the scene that she awakens into could be much different … a dorm room, the basement, even a cave in the wilderness after being abducted as easy prey ...)

Last edited by Bria Giovanni on Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:17 pm

Post Re: Writing (Nichol and a Monster)
It was way passed curfew! and Nichol super late returning to the student dorms as she hastly jogged, just getting back afther such a long crazy day! The burnette has no clue whats was happening to her? Ever since she arrived on campus shes felt more and more tired with each morning? It was strange since it was a diffrent tired feeling, like she was just exhausted, as if she ran a lap during gym?

Whatever it is, its having an effect on her studys as shes starting to find her self falling asleep during classes, waking up just as tired and a little sore afther each class.

Like to day it happened agin, only this time during art class. She got their fine? Does some work fine? then boom! nothing... shes wakes up afther, legs sore, chest sore, eveybodys gone? Mybe she should go to the school doctor about it? befor she gets in trouble with these perfects she keeps hearing about? It could be serious?

Nichol thought as she hastly jogged back. She had no time to waste, doors locked in half an hour and she hardly had time to clean up her art supplys back at class, change clothes and grab her book bag from the locker room. Somewere along all crazyness she lost her school dress jacket and was stuck walking home in just her white blouse while the island was experincing its common warm showers.... just what Nichol need to spread the icying on this greak cake of a day.

Jogging hastly Nichol finilly made her way back to the dorm's with a few minutes to spar. Quickly she got inside were it was dry befor they locked up for the night. Her school uniform was soaked from the rain, the skirt drenched, and her high socks damp, while the white blouse Nichol wore was nearly transparent from the warm shower. The wet fabric clinging to her young curvy body, giving a almost clear peak of her light pink bra underneath.

It was as Nichol was making her way to the stairs she noticed. By the vending machines, another girl! Passed out! Nichols amber eyes lite up...(#1)

Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:10 pm

((OOC: Sorry about the duel post here, I ply froma cell phone and if my post gets to long it stops leting me wright any more due to the number of characters or somthing lol If they get to long I try to note them with a #1, 2, and 3 to show their order lol sry))

(#2)..... Nichols amber eyes lite up with shock as she dropped her book bag right their on the floor and quickly rushed over.

"Hey! Hey! Are you ok mis!" Nichol shouted as she quickly ran over, dropping to her knees at the girls side once she was there. Looking around franticly for help unsure what to due. "SOMEBODY! HELP! I NEED HELP!" Nichol shouted, but she doesnt think anyone was coming anytime soon with how late it was.

"Ah! What do I do?! What do I do!?" Nichol said over and over nervosly looking around befor noticing a first aid kit on the wall and then it came to her! Her CPR training! Back at her old school each student had to learn it!

Nichol remainbered as she looked down at the passed out girl worried, she was just laying there. Nichol checked her pulse, but with lack of experince she did it wrong and felt nothing no pluse or breath as Nichol's eyes quickly grew paniced. "OH NO! SHES NOT BREATHING!" Nichol shouted terrorfied as she looked around worried on last time for help but saw no one in the lobby!

"Ah! D-dont worry... uhm.. I'll save you!" Nichol said outloud, It was up to her as Nichol wasted little time, she hastly pulled open the girls top or blouse, ripping it from the colar down or bursting the buttons if she needed too befor planting two hands on her chest and pressed. "1..2.. 3..." Nichol counted, pressing down three times befor doing it agin, saw no reaction befor Nichol blushed and sighed. "O-ok... here goes nothing.." Leaning down Nichol pressed her lips to the girls own to perform the most famous CPR trick, the kiss of life. Blowing to clear the girls air way.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:35 pm

(I understand and it's no trouble :))

No response and no one around. The Prefect assigned to the dorms had been elsewhere it seemed as curfew was still about 15 minutes away and they were finishing up other duties before coming back here.

Bria slept despite the noise though as buttons popped free she had felt the hands upon her chest stirring her and drawing her closer to wakefulness. The think was narcolepsy wasn't her only condition and she had been unfortunate to suffer from sleep paralysis when waking. Often she saw things but she could not move at all.

Her dream began interpreting that touch though it wasn't until lips sealed with her own that she came too and – what, what was happening! She did not see anything this time mainly because her field of vision was covered completely.

Her hallucinations were soundless and lacked any tactile feel though they had been increasing in nature as of recent. She did not know which ones were really those unspoken residents until it was far too late.

She whimpered. It was about all she could do though the sound was meager. Her eyes shuffled about drawing in what she could though it would be a few minutes before she could move. O all the times she woke to horrors this was new … pleasant even.

Her nipples on her meager breasts stiffened though she could not quite see the student tending to her though her eyes were now opened as they dashed back and forth. It was merely a waiting game now until that paralysis wore of or the student noticed she was conscious.

Candy bar … that was the last thing she recalled after finishing up that horrible short story.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:56 pm

This was in no way sexual! Nichol screamed to her self in her head as she simply kept going. Pressing her lips to the other students own as she performed CPR the best she could! Franticly trying her best as Nicholed blew into her lips to fill her lungs or what ever is so post to happen and get her breathing agin!

"Hang on!" Nichol shouted and did a few more breaths fiercly pressing her lips to the unconcious students befor she rose off her, their lips unsealing as she replanted her hands back on the students bare chest to begin agin befor the terrorfied burnettes eyes came into contact with the students own only to gasp seeing her eyes were open.

"AH! she was concious!" Nichol cried in suprise as she quickly shifted over to hover over her and looked down into her eyes. Noticingthe girls eyes shutter back and forth, confused and lost! Mybe a sezure? yet Nichol didnt hear a breath or a sound mybe she still couldnt breath? Nichol didnt know?

"H-hello!? A-are you ok mis?...do you know were you are?.... m-my name is Nichol.." Nichol stated and asked simple question, not knowing this girls condition yet one thing she knew was this girl didnt seem to be breathing? At least not what she coukd tell as Nichol simply gazed down at her concerned with blushing red cheeks.

"Y-your going to be ok! I'll breath for you untill help comes! J-just hang in there!" Nichol said to reassure the confused and dazed student befor leaning back down, tightly pressig her lips to the girs own and blew! She kept going with the simple breathing CPR untill she knew this girl was ok!

Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:29 pm

This wasn't suppose to be sexual. Her body just responded. Probably due to the same things that tainted her writings though she had actually seen the girl as she drew back enough. Why did she look so familiar? There was a creature there standing right behind the girl and it looked like that shape shifting werewolf but seeing that Nichol (that was the name she gave) had not reacted to it she knew that it was not real.

Her chest had been depressed a few more times and there was that breathing. Her own breaths were shallow of course and had gone unnoticed but she could only answer those questions through blinking and hoped Nichol caught on. A long blink when asked where she was or instance.

Though it wasn't until their lips pressed together again that she could eel her limps again. Grabbing her by the back of her hair loosely she drew that head back as much as she wanted that contact to continue Bria was somewhat taken now. She was still single but that was with the hope o that status changing.

“I'm alright now. Thank you. Though I sort of liked this sweater.”
She let go of that hair. “My name's Bria by the way. Sorry to have worried you like this.”

Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:24 am

Nichol repeatedly blew into the girls mouth, trying her best to perform basic CPR as the cute burnette pressed her lips to the other girls, hands unknowingly gripping certain small womenly assests as she tryed to save her life! From a distance it may have looked "wrong?" like the two were making out or in the first steps of the dance but that wasnt the reality here and honestly it was all misuderstanding, but Nichol didnt know that she really thought she was saving this girl.

"H-hang in there!"Nichol said as she broke her lips from te girls own befor fiercly pressing forth on last time to blow into her lips befor she felt a hand grip the back of her dark brown hair.

"Uhm?" Nichol sqeeked as felt her tugg on her hair, the terrorfied burnette instantly drawing back as her lips un sealed from the girls own with a cute pop as she quickly stated she was alright as Nichol looked down at her new friend suprised.

"Oh.... Thank goodness.... I'm just happy your ok... its nice to meet you Bria...." Nichol sighed as she snapped back, panting heavily her self afther "saving" Bria. Nichol helpping Bria sit up off the cold floor, supporting the girl by placing a hand on her back. " S-sorry about... that I never did CPR befor... " Nichol blushed as she averted her eyes from Bria out of her own embaressment. "I-i can give you one of mine.... b-but we should get you to the nurses office..." Nichol stated ready to help Bria up if nessessery.

Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:42 am

She sits up, her chest aching as she did so from being depressed upon. She holds the sweater closed as the moment o her “rescue” subsides. A few moments after sitting she stands and grins. “I guess I'll need something until I get these buttons sewed back on.”

Gathering up the buttons she smiled and glanced to Nichol. “I don't need the nurse. This is somewhat normal unfortunately.” She paused for a moment. “I'm a Narcoleptic and prone to falling asleep at any time and place … to make it worse I suffer from Sleep Paralysis too. When I wake I can't move for a few minutes save for my eyes … I see things a lot too when I wake up so most of the girls have taken to laying me out on a couch or something until I wake on my own. In class they use to take me to the nurse but it grew to be too much of a disruption so they tended to just let me sleep. It varies from professor to professor though most don't pay attention to it any longer.

“Did curfew pass yet?”
She noted that there was no one else around the two and she stooped to get the candy bar she bought before falling asleep. The candy bar held in the same hand with the buttons.

Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:52 am

Helping Bria to her feet, Nichol smiles back kind. "No probem... I can give you one of mine... y-you know since..." Nichol stated, blushing as she was meaning to how she tore open Bria's sweater, befor she began to Bria gather her lost buttons scattered acrost the room.

"Are you sure?" Nichol said back, looking to Bria confused, holding a handful of buttons. "How is this normal?" Nichol repeated befor hearing out Bria's story. Nodding as she listened, worriedly gazing at Bria as she slowly began to under stand the othe girls problem.

"So you just fall asleep randomly?" Nichol asked, almost as if she was reasuring the story. "And the school just lets you walk around without any supervision?..... What if you walking up stairs or... or alone taking a shower or bathing!? Or somthing els?" Nichol said in a worried tone her imagination running wild, confused by how unpropaired this school was twords somthing like this. The idea just shocked her to the very core as she looked at Bria worried.

"N-no its... its 5 minutes until curfew... B-but.... I..." Nichol awnsered her, ready to say somthing els befor she paused and shook her head, only to look at Bria and smiled nicly. " Hey come on... lets go get you a new shirt... I have some string too, so I can fix your sweater if you like?.." Nichol asked taking Bria by the wrist and gently tugged her along, heading to her dorm if that was ok with Bria.

Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:01 am

Taking the buttons from Nichol she smiled. One hand held the candy bar now and her top closed. For once she had not been intimidated by a massive bust which placed her at ease. Just an average one and while she would have killed to be “average” she was not thinking about her jugs more at ease here.

Not that there were many published authors here she was guessing. “Thank you ….”

Bria shook her head slightly. “Just like them … all my life I was cautioned and sheltered over doing the simplest things. I joined the Tramps because they do things I can participate in without much worry like camping or hiking.

“While a spell can set upon me suddenly I can usually pick up the signs before hand though as you saw tonight I don't always feel them and can over look something as fatigue. I haven't gotten too many attacks this year though and after my first semester here I think the staff got use to my condition and know that if I fall asleep in class to just let me sleep rather than having a student or two try to get me to the nurse or trying to wake me given the paralysis.”

Her wrist taken Bria holds her shirt closed intending on stitching those buttons later. She offers no resistance as she is drawn to one of the rooms which isn't too far away. Of course with 5 minutes to curfew she could have gone to her room but sensing she was about to make anew friend and having a convenient excuse I caught outside of her room she didn't mind the risk.

“Usually there are plenty of people around and I've told all those about me about my condition so they know what to look out for. I do get my fair share of bumps and bruises though. So your room isn't too far from the lobby I see,”
she says as they come up on a door unlike her own up on the third floor.

Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:58 pm

"Well you dont need to worrie with me around!" Nichol replied happly to Bria while gently tugging her new frind along up the stairs. "I'll make sure you dont fall down any stairs! Or drown! or catch on fire! or.. or worse! Some one has too!" Nichol rammbled on, her imagination a wild mess as she only imagined the kind of things that could happen to Bria if she wasnt carful... it made her wonder what kind of school simpy didnt care about their more "needy" students.

"D-did you say Tramps?...." Nichol said suprised, looking back to Bria as they both walked along. A ovious blush on her cute face . "... oh..uhm.. well thats good...I-i hope its just... caming and hiking.... right? " Nichol simply asked, looking away sharply to quickly drop the subject.

"Yeah... I dont live to far away." Nichol stated as she could helpbut smile. "However I'm still always late to classes... keep getting lost... or I black out to.... mybe I'm narcoleptic too...." Nichol joked as she simple lead Bria on to the seciond floor, freashmen dorms, room 249 in building 2B.

"Welcome to my humble home!" Nichol joked once they reached her dorm room. The burnette shuffling through her book bag to get her key as she unlocked the door to let Bria and her self inside.

It was a simple two person dorm room with a bathroom and shower. Two beds flanking each other on each wall with a dresser beside each one and a small wrighting desk. One bed appeared to be in use, made with nice bed sheets, while the other was empty implaying Nichol was lucky enough to have a room all to her self. Beyond some pictures of what Bria could most likly assume were Nichols parents hanging on the walls on her declared side of the room, it was accually pretty plain, yet two boxes still full of junk sat in the cornor implying she still hasnt finished unpacking.

"Sorry about the mess... I dont get alot of visitors.... well beides Ms Neva but... I cant really remainber her visits..." Nichol joked.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:06 pm

“Oh … that would be nice of you. One time I stuck my arm through a closed window and cut it up pretty good ...” Bria soon smiled. “Kidding. It's mostly been a few bumps and bruises or aches after waking up from an uncomfortable floor.”

Registering how that name seemed to affect Nichol Bria grinned. “I thought the same way to at first! I was wrong at what it meant though some of the girls are a bit outgoing, I won't lie and I even got caught up in recent events at a party not too long ago ...” She blushed at that confession.

“Being late to class … I never have to worry about that! I have the perfect excuse and since everyone knows about my condition, well if I'm in the mood to show up late … of course it hasn't happened, not intentionally any way.”

Bria explained as she was invited in to the dorm. “Black outs are serious though. You should get that checked out just to make sure it isn't anything serious. I've never blacked out though sometimes it might take me a minute or two to recall everything that happened leading up to a nap.”

“What a coincidence!”
She went wide eyed feigning surprise then smiled. “It looks pretty much like my room minus the pictures and boxes. Just add in a bookshelf near the desk. I don't mind the clutter at all.

“You know what though? This is the first time I've been in a dorm room that wasn't my own.”
She considered the name for a moment. “Miss Neva … that isn't the name of the nurse is it?” At least it didn't sound familiar to her ears.

“Why does she come around?”

Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:21 pm

Post Re: Open for a Monster
Hearing that confession about the party with the tramps concerned Nichol more then the joke of falling through a closed window. Nichol's blush sioly deepedafther earning that information. Did that mean Bria was at the party too? Nichol wondered befor she lead her new friend to her room and invited her inside.

" I wish I had an excuse like that sometimes....I'm sure its not somthing serious. I dont want to bother the nurse with somthing so lame... besides I'm sure its just nerves... or stress... " Nichol jokingly explained as she shut the door behind Bria afther she came inside. The ovious tone of her voice suggesting she was not mentioning somthing about her own spells as she tried to move from the conversation.

"Well thats good then.... I dont need to give you the tour.... Thanks, uhm go ahead and make your self at home.... I'll get you s change of clothes ." Nichol replied with a kind smile as she walked past Bria andwent to her dresser. Tugging open her top drawer as she began to shuffle through the contents.

" Really? Not even once?" Nichol asked suprised befor she finilly pulled out a striped, white, and pink v neck tea shirt and handed it over to Bria afther pushing closed her dresser drawer. "Here you go... it should fit you fine... you look about my size.... " Nichol said blushing at her own statment, it implied she had atleast once checking her new friend out. Yet Nichol didnt linger as she turned simply fell back on her bed with a plop.

"Uhm..I dont know?... she said she was a the student's dorm adviser.... I dont know? She says she just likes me, so she stays over sometimes... She uses the other bed...It doesnt happen offten... and I dont mind to much, she normally isnt here in tbe morning..." Nichol awnsered as she sat up from her bed, a hand reaching up feeling her own blouse's collar, still finding it damp from the rain.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:32 am

“With every excuse you can't over use it,” she smiled. The dorm was similar enough to her own that a tour was not necessary though as a writer Bria was use to reading between the lines and noted Nichol's deeper blush at the mention of the party … she thought that triggered a memory, that perhaps she had been there herself seeing her on that couch with Ginger though it wouldn't have surprised her.

She blushed a little thinking that was what she might have been thinking and suddenly looked at one of the pictures for a moment before considering that Nichol might have been at the party but got caught up in her own thing too. Regardless though the matter was dropped.

She thought for a second. “Well, other than the room the party was in of course but I have no memory of being at another ...” She blushed again remember quite suddenly that she had been in Lily's dorm too about a week before.

“Actually I forgot that there was one other too, I guess I must be more tired than I thought. Working on my manuscript sort of fried my brain.”
She set down the buttons and candy bar on the writing desk before seizing the shirt … so, her fellow European was checking her out or meant they were about the same size in the chest department. It was great not being around all those large breasted girls, she liked them but at the same time she was a bit insecure. Those were the sorts that always drew the attention of the boys back home after all.

“Thanks, we little tit girls have to stick together,”
she smiled about to excuse herself though she paused as they continued to speak. “That's … odd … I mean, she works for the school and if word got out things can be easily misinterpreted so … I'm going to go change, be right back.”

She went into the bathroom thinking about those black outs. Nichol was hiding something there and this Neva seemed suspicious. When she returned she smile, twirled about, “so how do I look?”

After a moment she bite her thumb concerned about something. How much did Nichol know … were the black outs tied to memory loss … was Neva doing something? “Can I ask you something, Nichol?”

Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:53 pm

"Were... uhm... was the party?.... i-it didnt include... toga's... right?" Nichol asked hesitantly, probing for awnsers a little bit. Her own cheeks flushed red at her own mentioning of the party.

"You wright?.... Thats awsome! Me and my sister Ami, we use to do movies with a group of friends back home... We would wright the script and shoot the scenes... You should let me read your script some time..." Nichol smiled. "Mybe I could act out a part." Nichol joked, not even realizing what kind of part that might be in Bria's story.

Yet a sudden shy blush fell over her cheeks as Bria commented her bust size. Nichol shyly crossing her arms over her chest as if to find the fact she also ad small boobs. "H-hey... their both.... big enough..... every one seems to like them...." The burnette replied with a sharky tone befor she blinked realizing what she said and others like her boobs, the shy student blushing deeply. "Ah! I didnt mean it like that!"

Nichol tried to redeem her self there befor she was drawn back to the conversation about Ms Neva. "Uh.. yeah... I thought it was strange too.... but she never does anything... just sleeps, she says its easyer to come here to walk all theway back to the teacher housing..." Nichol smiked, nodding as Bria excused her self. "Ok... Ill be out here.."

Letting Bria go inside the bathroom and change, Nichol decided to quickly change her self and get out of those damp clothes befor she caught a cold. Nichol shuffling through her dresser drawer for her night clothes. pulling out a light blue tank top and pink sleeping pajama shorts as the brunette quickly got undressed her self. Dropping her damp white blouse at her feel, then un clipped her bra and slipped out of her skirt befor she stude clade in only her light blue panties. The pair with the cute panda bear on the butt.. Yet befor Nichol could get dressed all the way, the bathroom door opened as Bria came back and Nichols heart sank to the bottom of her stomic.....(#1)

Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:02 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next