View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:10 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Experiences (Kakumaoh) 

Post Experiences (Kakumaoh)
She yawned, a sleepy sound as she shook her head. She hadn't been at this crazy school for long, though it was long enough to realize that it was not quite right. All her investigations into it met with dead ends though.

Usually people didn't know what she was speaking about or pretended not to relive these things to avoid being ostracized.

She witnessed the fearful glances, she was well aware of some of the things that had been out there. She had been lucky thus far, her encounters had been easier to cope with, hell she had one student she could talk with though she was uncertain about Dapnee, the girl did say a few mean things tough she did not know if it was Wraith just pretending to be the girl or if it were the girl was acting on her own, she seemed rater jaded to such attacks …

She skimmed over the few pages of manuscript that she had worked on the last though she wasn't happy with how it was coming together so up she stood, stretched out and stifled another yawn. It was not too late in the evening, perhaps she'd go for a walk and gather her thoughts before dinner ...

Last edited by Bria Giovanni on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:51 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Experiences (Open)
Kakumaoh didn't have any target in mind as he snuck around the edges of the campus. This time was a good one for scouting out possible encounters, though, as girls would often go off on their own or in small groups in the time between the last classes of the afternoon and the cafeteria opening for dinner. Days like today, clear and neither hot nor humid as the island could get at times, were especially good ones, since more than a few students would use the nice weather as an excuse to go for a walk further from campus.

So far, he hadn't seen anyone worthy of his immediate attention who wasn't near too many people to let him act. However, the latest possibility, and the most tempting one so far today, presented herself as a brunette left one of the buildings. Yes, she's definitely worthy of my attention. Let's just see if she goes somewhere that lets me grant it now, he thought as he shifted his position behind some bushes.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:24 am

Post Re: Experiences (Kakumaoh)
At first it might have looked like a bust for him as Bria stopped soon after leaving the dorms. She was stopped and engaged in some meaningless conversation with a couple of classmates about an assignment she had coming up.

At first she seemed engrossed in conversation though her classmates were moving off readily enough given that they only had a few minutes between class. Bria bid them well and continued on.

She knew of the dangers her on the island even being this new. She had also been aware that not even her dreams were safe so regardless of where she was she was going to be endanger, right? Not that she was a brave girl, she was a realist for the most part.

Panicking of course still happened though she had to refrain from doing things remotely dangerous seeing that her disorder could set in at any time though she made her way to the forest/jungle following a popular hiking trail. At least at first, her inexperience with the island got her all mixed up as she gets lost …

“I knew I should have taken the left fork ...”

Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:17 pm

While it had looked like the girl wasn't going to go anywhere private enough just now, Kakumaoh continued to follow her, hoping to at least get a better idea of where he might be able to find her in the future. Soon enough, his patience was rewarded as she ended her conversation with her classmates and headed into the forest.

At first, she stuck to a popular trail, one he knew well enough that he could follow her easily. There was a place not too far beyond a fork that he felt would be a good place to grab her, but she took the right branch to a less used path. Wonder where she's going? I don't think there's anything of interest that way. Curious, he continued after her, keeping an eye out for anywhere that looked like a good place to introduce himself.

Soon enough, it became clear that she'd simply taken a wrong turn and was now lost. Now, should I offer to help her get back to campus for a price or just grab her? Either choice had its advantages; as he considered them, he watched to see what she did now.

Character listing

Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:51 am

Bria paused in mild confusion then shrugged off her dilemma. She had not been aware that she was being watched at this stage though had not been worried just yet. There was still plenty of light though she had no supplies with her and would have been worried if it were closer to sun set, she still had a few hours before that happened.

She was a little concerned, glanced over her shoulder then ahead of herself. “I wonder … the path probably forks to the left up ahead ...”

She debated if it made more sense to try to back track and correct her course. She had been fairly new and getting lost had not been much of a surprise though she figured up ahead she could get back on track again, she had not been panicked just yet and sure enough the path branched up ahead and she veered left figuring that that would take her in the direction she wished to go in.

She did so and if he were patient enough she would make a series of bad choices seeing that she was this far into her walk. All paths lead somewhere but she would end up hopelessly lost or worse if he had revealed himself before hand perhaps.

Trying to remember all the twists and turns she had taken thus far was tough though now she had to back track, that or keep following the path until it looped back to something far more recognizable.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:43 am

The girl continued deeper into the forest as she tried to find her way back to the main path. Okay, enough is enough, Kakumaoh thought as he cut through the forest to get a bit ahead of her. If I don't do something, she's likely to run into one of the island's other guests. Once he was back near the trail, he positioned himself behind a tree, certain that the foliage would conceal him from her. Once she'd passed his position, he said, "You seem lost."

Character listing

Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:58 pm

She carried on, unaware that she was not alone at this stage. It was quite, not the quite that hits you when a predator sweeps into an area suddenly but due from the absence of any animals. It was odd at first getting use to the fact that there were no animals whatsoever here as far as she was told.

Hopelessly lost and with no clues if their was something creeping up on her she begins thinking a bit after a moment, thinking of the few creatures that she had encountered already. Two. It was a rather short list though both of them you can say she met twice, though one really didn't count …

She had written about these creatures though and began getting a little paranoid as more time went by, not too paranoid mind you!

Unaware that something has gotten ahead of her she jumps passing by it, ignorant that it was even there. “Whoa!”

A male voice, older than her, probably a faculty member but why were they so far out here? She had encountered three creatures so far and knew they could speak and she has that to consider as she turns around but see nothing.

“Who's there?” She considers as she looks about hoping to see someone though she has reservations about saying she's lost, she has reservations that professing so was just asking for trouble.

“No … I … I lost something the other d-day and I was seeing if I could find it. A l-locket.” she cursed, that sounded totally lame but she was alarmed, not afraid though given that there could be a guy just out of her field of view.

“What are you doing so far from the campus? You scared me half to death!”

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:29 am

He waited for her to pause before responding to any of her comments, remaining in concealment for the moment. "I'm sorry about that; I didn't mean to scare you." That was true, technically: he didn't particularly care whether or not his targets were scared or not. "I assure you I don't bite, if that helps set your mind at ease." He paused for a second, as if in thought. "It's funny, though. You didn't seem to be looking for anything on the ground, but you also didn't seem to be going anywhere in particular; I'd expect you to be doing one or the other if you were searching for something small, depending on whether you had any idea where you'd lost it. To answer your questions, my name is Kakumaoh, and as for why I'm so far from campus…" He stepped out onto the path, a sinister grin on his wolf-like face. "…I thought it best not to cause a panic when I introduced myself to you." He started towards her, reaching out to try to grab her shoulder before she got over the shock of seeing him.

Character listing

Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:12 pm

Crap. He knew. Was she that bad of a liar? Given the circumstances, he was right of course. She had though that she had pin pointed where the voice was coming from even though she had not seen anyone there. Blushing in embarrassment at being caught out like that the gig was up if this were a monster than he already knew that she was hopelessly lost.

“I … I was a bit too embarrassed to admit that ...”

But he went on explaining what he was doing all this way out here and while she had encountered beings before they were so few in nature. Given her state of delirium with her sleep paralysis she still wasn't certain that more than the ghost had been real. She had seen the purple haired girl she was forced to molest and while they did not speak of matters she felt that the other girl was giving her the cold shoulder so there was some evidence of that at least.

Though when an actual monster appeared she went wide eyed even though it was a very real possibly. Bria managed to back away a few steps before tripping over some roots and falling to the seat of her pants. He was there upon her already.

He was so big, a hand grasping her shoulder. “I … I knew it!” But at the same time she was surprised too as if this confirmed that her earlier experiences were real. Of course with her sleeping fits she couldn't be entirely surprised that she wasn't passed out somewhere dreaming all of this.

Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:00 pm

He feigned a disappointed expression at her last comment. "You knew it? So, I take it I won't be introducing you to the island's secrets?" He shrugged as he lifted her to her feet again. "Oh, well, I rarely am." His other hand moved to fondle her ass. "You know how this is going to go, don't you? The only question is whether we do this the easy way or the hard way. Your choice."

Character listing

Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:18 pm

“Three others but … but two I thought were dreams initially ...” She professes this, her body screaming at her to run, that he was too close but run where? She was hopelessly lost, she had no choice here it seemed as she was assisted to her feet, a hand groping her ass.

She blushes, not having had too many sexual experiences thus far. Just the one before coming here and did the encounters with Wraith count? The first was all a dream, the second she was possessed and Daphnee had been involved. She still didn't know if the girl was displaying bravado or just being mean.

She gulped, this was going to happen and now with his touch already upon her she doubted that she could make it too far unless he allowed it or some third party happened by and the likelihood of that happening was minimal out her.

“I am hopelessly lost … even if I did get away I wouldn't know where to run ...” she looked away though, stating the obvious this was still a tough decision for her.

“OK … the easy way ...” She hated herself for submitting but logically it had been the best option open to her at the time. “Should I, should I lie down?” Her voice was strained and full of fear not quite knowing what to expect out of this.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:39 pm

She had the sense not to try to avoid the obviously inevitable, which caused him to smile; he preferred to be able to devote as much attention as he could to the students' bodies, as opposed to controlling their struggles. "If you wish to," he said in response to her question, "although, if you want to do that, you'd probably be more comfortable elsewhere." He kicked aside some of the debris on the ground to indicate why she might find lying down here so uncomfortable. He started to unbutton her blouse as he added, "In any case, you aren't going to want these once we get started."

Character listing

Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:25 pm

That smile seemed so sinister and may have been because he knew that he had won, more importantly he knew that she was aware of this. But there was no way out of this that she could see and getting hurt because of matters was no good either.

Part nerves, part revulsion, part fear her stomach flutters though she looks away, a blush staining her cheeks as he begins to unfasten the buttons of her blouse revealing a yellow bra beneath as the front of the blouse was left open now.

She looks at the ground and the gravel there shaking her head a little as she notes the debris in little stones and roots that would leave a number on her back.

“A-Another spot p-please,” she stutters a bit the realization of this happening growing within her mind, she did not like this at all but there was little she could do about this. She had so many questions though none of them really mattered she supposed.

Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:47 pm

"As you wish," he said, having expected that answer. "I happen to know an ideal place. It should help with your other problem, too, after we're done." With that, he lifted her up and slung her over his shoulder before she could react, one hand resting on her ass. "Let's get going," he said before carrying her off down the path.

---

A few minutes later, they arrived at a grove between a path and a clearing. Several large stones lay about the place, and a large flower was visible in the branches of one tree. One of the stones looked like a slightly large chair, right down to the plants that formed a cushion of sorts on it. The flat stone next to it was the perfect height and position for a table, and another flat, particularly plant-covered stone was the right size and shape for a bed for someone of Kakumaoh's height. It was to this last that he carried her, lying her down on it before starting to take her blouse off. The plants would prove to be a remarkably soft covering, giving the feel of a rather strange mattress.

Character listing

Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:27 am

No sooner had those words been past her lips had he hefted her up easily. Even if she were going to fight she could not reasonably do so as a hand rested on her ass. Soon they had been at an area that she could only assume that he used fairly often.

Bria hardly had the chance to take in her surroundings finding herself as nervous as a virgin as she was laid out there on what was a bed. She was stripped though, her blouse removed leaving her in the simple white bra, her heart hammered in her chest as she accepted the fact that this was going to happen, that he was going to take her then and there.

Her eyes had been wide and focused upward at him, her mind drawing in both her wildest thoughts, this creature was about to take her. She was caught up in the moment, surely no one would believe this and this reeked of one of her dreams only that she knew that it wasn't one of them.

Though he mentioned that her problem, she could only assume of being lost, would be solved afterward so that was something at least.

Slowly she helped remove those articles that he seemed interested in removing so as not to ruin them if possible. It would do little good to be sent back naked and having to explain why that was the case to the faculty and fellow students.

“Do you want the bra off too?”

Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:13 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next