View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Setting Out (Sapphire and Acrylius) 

Post Setting Out (Sapphire and Acrylius)
(open to any monsters and students she meets along the way. I kept the location vague for the first post deliberately so that people could insert themselves where they work out best for the scene.)

She had just returned to her dorm after finishing practice. Andre was never finished with practicing her vocals as she knew that her “disappearance” from the lime light was only going to be temporary and she'd reemerge on the music scene in due time. Or at least that was what she had initially believed until “they” had made their presence felt.

Andrea had considered what this new development meant and found her mind returning to what Dendrite told her. Submit or resist … those where the two options open to her. She thought about the black slime too and Vanessa.

Vanessa. Yum! But she was still a bit confused as to how that all ended. It began with the attack on her and Vanessa and led into her dorm room …

She dismissed it all for now. Packing a bag with her beach stuff she decided to enjoy the rest of the Saturday by going to the beach. She even dressed in her swim attire now rather than waste time later, flip flops donned, a basket taken and a simple yellow wrap embroided with flowers about her waist concealing her white bikini bottoms.

She glanced at her watch, plenty of time before evening and set out. If she cut through the forest near the back of the gym she could probably save about ten minutes by going that way and so she began to head out not realizing that this was going to be an interesting day ...

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Last edited by Stephanie Miller on Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:15 pm

Post Re: Setting Out (Open)
sapphire walks through thd woods carrying my hand made kendo stick basically a stick i taped up wanting practice in the woods when i bump into a girl looking at her watch.¨you ok?¨

Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:37 pm

She had not been expecting to run into anyone though it was all too likely. Andrea sees the very noticeable chest and the stick, nay make shift sword. Was she being threatened? No, it didn't seem it the other girl seemed concerned.

“Yeah. I'm just heading to the beach and knew this short cut.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:11 am

¨ah mind if i join you? names sapphire saphy for short i was going to practice my kendo in the woods but the beach is better.¨

Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:17 am

“No, I don't mind but what do you plan on doing for a swimming suit? And the name is Stephanie.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:25 am

¨well ill practice my kendo form in the sand.¨ sapphire smiles and offers her hand to shake.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:28 am

She takes the offered hand shaking it. “Very well then. I haven't seen you about here before, your new right?”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:31 am

¨thats right and i never met you id remember a cute thing like you¨ sapphire admires her body at a glance clearly checking her out but in the flattering way.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:36 am

“As if I would forget those melons,” Andrea states with a grin. She was normally the aggressive one though the question of sexual orientation had been answered. Andrea was casual in her approach about things.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:41 am

saphy smirked and desided to be dom pinning the sexy blonde to a tree drinking her in.¨mmm id love to taste those ¨melons¨ of yours.¨saphy strokes the underside of your breasts and lets go to head to the beach.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:50 am

Pinned to a tree briefly her nipples pucker at the attention she receives. “Oh, is that a fact, hm? Let's get going.” She was without her toys and while she was waiting on her knight Vanessa it did not hurt to indulge.

She imagined sex on the beach and not the drink!

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:58 am

¨heres a hot idea i bend you over that stump and eat that juciy snatch of yours till you squeal?¨

Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:05 am

Her eyes go to that stump and people complained that she was a bit forward. The thing was she was not dissuaded by such a stance on matters when it came to having a little fun.

“Then I'd say what are you waiting for.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:39 am

sapphire leads her to the stump bending her over it strokeing her panty clad ass.¨mmm nice view¨

Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:07 am

She is lead over to the tree stump and as promise bent over it feeling that hand going to work against her backside. “Mmm,” she moans out her approval as Andre closes her blue eyes lost in that feeling that sweeps over her though she hadn't been expecting to run across any one today.

She had the time to kill and thought today was just going to be some fun at the beach after her practice.

“The view only gets better,”
she says as she peeks back and wiggles her ass a little in the process.

(A monster can jump on in at any time)

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next