View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Alexia Renholdt, Fresh off the Plane 

Post Alexia Renholdt, Fresh off the Plane
Name: Alexia Renholdt (Call me Alex, Lexi, Ren...whatever ^-^)

Place of Birth: San Diego, California

Nationality: German-American

Hair Color: Black, shoulder-length, pulled into a loose tail if put up at all

Eye Color: Gray

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Skin Tone: lightly-tanned white

Pubic Hair: shaved

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 115

Bust: 34 C

Waist: 30

Hips: 34

Background: California girl, born and raised. Most people who hear that immediately take to the stereotypical thoughts of vapid blondes with too much spare time, too much spare cash, and not nearly enough sense, common or otherwise. Lexi, however, had little spare cash, and her spare time was always eaten up avoiding any sort of contact with her parents. Once again, not quite what most would think...she's not rebellious so much as she dislikes tense situations.
Born to Stefan and Andrea Renholdt, Lexi's life was pleasant at first...once, of course, all the pushing, screaming, and eventual crying subsided and she was sent home with her parents, who, at the time, loved each other very much. Their new daughter strengthened that bond to an unbreakable point...or so it seemed....
Over time, the fact began to emerge that Stefan and Andrea had given birth to a bright young girl, who wasn't half-bad looking, either. She excelled in school, made friends easily, became interested in martial arts and the discipline that went with them, particularly Shotokan, and led a decent life for one of her age. She became nearly inseparable with one of her first friends ever, a little blond creature named Kate, whom she'd taken to calling Kits after herself being nicknamed Lexi. They grew up together, went to the same schools together...and, during high-school, became far closer than mere friends. Her parents, being so-called 'new-age' people, supported her as best they could when they saw what direction the relationship between her and Kate was taking...which meant that they didn't say anything negative, never talked about it in front of her, and got very nervous whenever the two girls draped over each other, which they did frequently, inwardly amused at the reactions of others.
All in all, still a fairly normal life with a fairly normal relationship between her parents and herself...right up until her father lost his job at the computer labs he worked at. At first, it was no big deal...but soon enough, after every corporation he was hired by seemed to begin downsizing and cutting him from their payroll almost as soon as they hired him, money got tight around the house. Her parents became stressed and worried almost all the time, and they eventually had to move out of their house into an apartment building. Lexi didn't mind all that, however, so much as she disliked what it did to the bonds between her parents and herself; they became increasingly waspish towards each other, sending barbed comments all around at the slightest faults. At night, her father would often come home drunk if he didn't have a job, and start up arguments with her mother, who'd waited for him to show up. They would start out quietly at first...then evolve into shouting and stomping...and more than once, fistfights broke out between the two of them.
At one point, Lexi, a senior in high school and looking to further her education, actually walked out of her room into the fray to calm them down to reasonable levels of volume. Her father, in his drunken rage, claimed that it was all her fault...that she and her damned lesbian whore of a girlfriend should have been getting jobs as well to help with the bills, somehow forgetting that Lexi had, in fact, gotten several jobs whenever school would permit...and then he struck her, open-handed across the face, knocking her to the floor. Lexi sat there for a moment, not hurt so much as she was confused, since she'd never once before been struck by either of her parents...then she rose and looked her father in the eyes. Irritated by her apparent lack of contrition for an imagined offence, he went to slap her again, and found himself in a very painful hold, with his hand bent back at the wrist far enough that his fingers were touching his forearm.
Lexi let him go, then walked back into her room to retrieve a piece of paper from her room and set it on the table between her parents; her acceptance letter from Shokushu. Without a word, she went back into her room, packed her things, and left the apartment, and her parents, and went to live with Kits for the remainder of her senior year...that summer, she left her closest friend and lover, who had been accepted at a different university, with tears in her eyes. She never thought about reconsidering, however; California was where Kate was going to school, and Lexi wanted nothing to do with any place near her parents any longer. She left on the first flight they offered her, and though she looked back several times at the blonde girl waving goodbye, she never went back on her decision.

Psychological Profile: Stable and agile-minded, a vivid dreamer, and the kind of person who likes to try to interpret what her dreams mean. Her ability to keep her sight on the big picture of things rather than narrowing it down to one or two aspects often surprises people, as does her clarity of thought.

Personality: Likes to be surrounded by people, but not be the center of attention...all the time, anyway. Flirty, talkative, quick to laugh or get others laughing, and does everything she can to avoid tense situations, or to change the mood if she can't avoid them. The whole reason she came to this place was to get away from tension, not to get more of it.

Virgin? Only to boys...

Piercing or Tattoos: none

Language: English, small spatterings of German

Likes: Good food, laughing, psychology, being near friends

Activities: Shotokan, cooking, swimming

Well, that's me. Nice to meet you all! Anything I should add or subtract, or does that look acceptable? Can't wait to get started, either way...I look forward to my time here!

Last edited by Alexia on Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:36 pm

Hi there Alexia, and welcome to Shokushu Campus! If there's anything you need don't hesitate to look me up.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:06 am
Profile YIM

Heya, honey, need comfort? Linny's good for the sex, and Saffron is good for the emotional stuff.

Also, the orgy I'm hosting in the Commons would be a great way to meet people.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:43 pm
Profile YIM

Thanks, Niellwyn, I sure will...incidentally, I do happen to be looking for an RP or four...;)

Mmmmmm, sexually and emotionally comforting orgy...you might just be my new best friend, Linnis. So then...could I take that comment about your orgy as an invitation to join? Pretty please? :D

Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:58 pm

“I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and Saffron sunsets.”
~Hamlin Garland~

Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:02 am
Profile YIM

Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:06 am

Well that's one down? May I take your comment as my invitation? I can't attend any event in the Commons but otherwise...

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:49 am
Profile YIM

But of course! Any scenario in particular strike you? PM me and we can go from there. ^-^

Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]