View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 New Student: Saffron LeFay 

Post New Student: Saffron LeFay
Name: Saffron LeFay
Place of Birth: Ontario, Canada
Nationality: French, Canadian, French-Canadian
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Violet
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Moderate shade. Ignore the tan lines in the picture.
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: Non-pale albino appearance seems pretty unique. She also looks VERY young, much younger than she is.
Height: 5`2"
Weight: 112
Bust: 28a
Waist: 23
Hips: 26
Background: For quite a while, Saffron considered herself bisexual, though she had never done anything with either gender. That was until her brother's friend stayed the night one fateful December. Together, her brother and his friend raped her that night, which broke her emotionally. The two men took her as a sexual servant for a few years until she was 17, and she moved in with her girlfriend at the time. Tragedy struck again when her girlfriend was killed during a visit to America.
She, now a self-described lesbian and free of her "masters", applied for attendance at an all-girl school to get away from the male presence in Toronto that was sickening her so.
Though she is a more dominant lover among women, because of her conditioning from her brother, she yields more easily to rape than most. For that reason, she is likely to hide from the local wildlife.
Saffron cultivated in her first year here a deep love of a Japanese girl named Airi, and has been trying to learn a little of the complicated language to really connect better with the eccentric AV idol.
Personality: Saffron is fierce in her loyalty and cowardly in most other things. She's not good at detecting romantic advances - thankfully she has blissfully simple Airi - and worse at conflict. She procrastinates like its going out of style and fears dealing with anything that might grow more complicated than the day-to-day, with the exception of the people who manage to earn her friendship. Her inability to sense interest of others in her leads her to be the more aggressively romantic partner in a relationship, and her meek lover leads her to be the sexually dominant partner.
Virgin? No
Piercing or Tattoos: Ears pierced. No tatoos.
Language: English, French
Likes: Singing, dancing, video games, anime, manga, sex, science fiction, reading, swimming, sex, and social networking.

“I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and Saffron sunsets.”
~Hamlin Garland~

Last edited by Saffron on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:01 am
Profile YIM

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
Welcome to campus. I like your profile. For all its brevity, it seems well thought out. I hope you enjoy your stay, and should Saffron have the desire to play with dolls, please feel free to drop me a PM.

P.S Also, sex twice? Guess that means she really likes it? ^_^

*bows again*

The Doll House

Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:12 am
Profile YIM

I'm good at short but profound posts. I say in five lines what some people drag on for five 'graphs, and only put in details that are crucial to provide imagery. Lets you tell more story in a smaller package. Better value.

And I put sex twice intentionally.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:16 am
Profile YIM

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
Ah. I did not realize this was you Linnis. I admit I have a tendency to be verbose. *shrugs*

The Doll House

Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:19 am
Profile YIM

I'm good at short but profound posts. I say in five lines what some people drag on for five 'graphs, and only put in details that are crucial to provide imagery. Lets you tell more story in a smaller package. Better value.

and you're humble, too!

Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:39 am

Linnis wrote:

and you're humble, too!

XD I've been playing Linnis for a few hours now, her ego has gotten to me. :P

As a friend of mine says "I don't have an ego, I just love how awesome I am."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:51 am
Profile YIM

Wow, great character! *sigh* I'm tempted to make another, but I might lose track of them all!

Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:39 pm

You know, if your character and mine get together for a quick review session...

*smirks*

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:24 am

Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]