View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Rith Rerren 

Post Rith Rerren
Student Bio/Profile
Name: Rith Ferren
Place of Birth: Wawa Ontario
Nationality: Canadian
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Ethnicity: of Irish/Scottish decent.
Skin Tone: pale white
Pubic Hair: shaved/regrowing
Distinguishing features: large, arty black framed glasses.
Height: 5'2''
Weight: 135
Background: Life was never easy for Rith. Misfortune had her birthed into a small mining town where smart girls where rarely understood, if at all accepted. The social stigma of having a less then responsible single mother loomed over the raven haired girl as well. She had few friends, but caring her three younger siblings while her mother went on drunken dates kept her more then occupied. Money was always hard to come but and Rith often went without, but she faced adversity with steely resolve or the sake of her family. Hard academic work paid off and landed her a scholarship at the University of Toronto, however.

In the city, Rith was born anew. Finally among her peers, she thrived both academically and socially. In her third year, tragedy struck. Word reached her that her mother had Overdosed and suffered a fatal heart attack. After receiving the news, she suffered from night terrors, a roommate offered to share her bed. Anger and confusion rattled Rith when her friend took the opportunity to force herself on the virgin. Rith was torn between the undeniable physical pleasure her roommate brought her, but outraged that her roommate would use her when she was so obviously vulnerable. The bed sharing arrangement continued with no discussion. Rith held her silence for fear of refusing her roomate's advances would destroy their friendship. An easy out was offered when she was informed of a scholarship that would allow her to continue her education on a distant isle. She leapt at the opportunity.

Psychological Profile: Rith is a pragmatic intellectual. She is a hardened skeptic from extreme life experiences, but maintains a deep seeded belief in good instilled by her simplistic upbringing. Though confident, she struggles with guilt and feelings of inadequacy over her shady childhood. Though in possession of a healthy sexual appetite, she is an advocate of self denial, and is slow to trust.

Personality: Rith believes in being good, not "nice". She fights fiercely for what she believes, and shows compassion to those who deserve it, but doesn't go about smiling empty headedly or dishing out hugs. Given her background, she has difficulties relating to most people her age, and generally keeps to herself. She has a dark, sarcastic sense of humor and delights in witty irony.

Virgin? Technical

Piercing or Tattoos: none.

Language: English and French
Likes: poetry, English literature, French folk music, Ravens, the rain, old illutrations - like those in Lewis Carol's works.
Activities: Rith is a writer. She also has a good hand for illustration.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:26 am

Post Re: Rith Rerren
Welcome to Shokushu, Rith. I hope you enjoy your time here, I'm sure you'll be able to find yourself some good company where the "intellectual" students are concerned.

Hope to see you around the campus! :)

~Lelita

Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:11 am
Profile WWW

Welcome to Shokushu, hope to catch you around sometime.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma
full sized image of Aegir

Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:51 pm
Profile ICQ

ooooo!!!!

I dig!

Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:19 pm

welcome, I'd say if you want an rp just ask but, I haven't been able to get into my characters much since i got back.

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Lamenting lover Christopher

Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:44 pm

Ah, pity. Good Luck relocating your muse, Belnades.

Thank you all for the welcome. Much appreciated.

Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:38 pm

Quote:
Personality: Rith believes in being good, not "nice". She fights fiercely for what she believes, and shows compassion to those who deserve it, but doesn't go about smiling empty headedly or dishing out hugs. Given her background, she has difficulties relating to most people her age, and generally keeps to herself. She has a dark, sarcastic sense of humor and delights in witty irony.

Virgin? Technical

Piercing or Tattoos: none.

Language: English and French
Likes: poetry, English literature, French folk music, Ravens, the rain, old illutrations - like those in Lewis Carol's works.
Activities: Rith is a writer. She also has a good hand for illustration.

oh this is like so close to someone very close to me it is like you wrote it for her. jus change the french to spanish...the english leterature to Fantasy...an well....we have it.....

what a hoot.....

welcome, love the charactor...how could I not after all that.....

Cassie.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:50 pm
Profile WWW

Someone as in a character or someone real? She's loosely based on sister grim... well very loosely. I tried to make her real-ish. I've never written -er well, this type of writing before, but I am going to try to be as genuine with Rith's reactions as possible. She'll be terrified, tongue-tied, clumsy, guilt-ridden, confused, conflicted and all that human jazz. Its going to be quite the ride, I think. I look forward to bumping into you all.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:42 am

Do welcome to campus dear I hope you enjoy yourself around here and perhaps we'll see eachother around the boards ~.o Love your character madam

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:25 am

Rith Ferren wrote:
Someone as in a character or someone real? She's loosely based on sister grim... well very loosely. I tried to make her real-ish. I've never written -er well, this type of writing before, but I am going to try to be as genuine with Rith's reactions as possible. She'll be terrified, tongue-tied, clumsy, guilt-ridden, confused, conflicted and all that human jazz. Its going to be quite the ride, I think. I look forward to bumping into you all.

Oh, dude! Nico!

I knew the picture you were using was familiar.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:38 am

Yes. I am a bit of a Runaways fan. The females in that strip have some dept to them.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:48 am

Rith Ferren wrote:
Yes. I am a bit of a Runaways fan. The females in that strip have some dept to them.

Yeah. I liked the first couple of volumes.

BKV does a really good job with female voices.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:56 am

Ooh, think of all the mischief we can get into... :wink:

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:50 pm

oh sum one very real......Jus like you described....

terrified, tongue tied, clumsy guilt ridden. That really smart girl that sat at the front of the classroom but only really spoke when asked a question an immediately had the answer. The one that wuz voted most likely to not get married when she graduated from HS. The one that nobody really knows because she avoids people an wears a really big sweatshirt from her previous High school.....an boys jeans because they aren't sexy. Is so afraid of being thought sexy she hides, yet wears her hair long an does not hide the girl, jus the features.

the one that all the teachers loved, an when the book report cam due in honors English on George Orwell’s 1984 wrote a 70 page missive back...(you charactor does love to write.) . the girl that panted dragons an unicorns on her parents garage doors....and is looking to get a bachelors degree in English and Illustration.

One that takes karate and the highlight of Saturday sparing is when she plants a good round house kick to a guys face. That small diminutive waif that looks the librarian an yet can take delight in beating down the bigger boys.(no girls in her class) the one that nobody in HS would have suspected that side of her because she is virtually invisible.

Oh I laughed so hard....yep I know a girl like that..an no, she is not I....But she has one close friend that she chats with from her former HS....moving yur senior year is a real pain. (maybe the last part does not fit well.)

Cassie.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:22 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]