View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Cassie (Old Student) 

Post Cassie (Old Student)
Bio
Name: Cassie Marie Smith
Place of Birth: Skokie ILL, USA, grew up in the sticks, (Midwest)
Nationality: American country girl
Hair Color: Crimson
Eye Color: Green – flecks of gold
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Pale (lack of Sun is all)
Pubic Hair: (was full n natural, none now)
Due to monster involvement the only hair on her body is atop her head, lashes and eyebrows.....not a stitch anyplace else
Distinguishing features: Crimson hair, Her large full nipples(now sporting a golden ring each..., most boys never notice the eyes since there looking at the first pair.
Height: 5 ft, 9 in
Weight: Would you tell?
Bust: 36 C
Waist: 22
Hips: 35
Magic? See background and adventures
Virgin? Good girls don’t tell….but then I’ve been on campus for awhile
Piercing or Tattoos: None, She’s a Sweet heart (used to be)
Well now that Alucard the merciless has left his mark, me nipples sport a golden ring each and adding to my problems is another through me hood, designed to stimulate me clit with the slitest pressure. Tight panties sometimes can be a bad thing. Whats worse me body seems to like them...an the black leather collar with diamond studs around it that I can't take off. (though it does come off for all you monsters out thar.)
Language: English, Spanish (Barely, 2 yrs in HS)

Likes: Her parents, friends, her Dog Minot, good books (Fantasy) the nuns at her school. Classical music, playing Piano and singing in the choir, loose clothing, primarily dresses to hide her body. Jewelry is a small obsession.
Favorite subjects: music, choir, math.
Swimming....water....the piana in the musci all, all for some reason hold a special place in me. Not certain why, but water jus makes me feel all the better (thanks to monsters)

Dislikes: Squeamish around mice/rats, movies with kissing (never seen more). Running isn’t fun, its sweaty hard work…so is exercise.
(though she has since arriving at school become absessive about running on a near daily basis and exercising/stretching. She has become quite limber and improved her strength a great deal. All this brought on by an unconcious desire to avoid the pain and torment of the monsters that stalk the halls of campus., of course they appreciate her stamina and limberness when they use her...she still can't remember a single episode though)

Background :
Her parents dotted over their miracle child when she was born. For years they had tried, all the best clinics had decreed they were never going to have one and then just when they gave up hope. Her mother had been a member of a local group of witches, and in a prophecy she was told that she would have a child, but that child would go through extreme pain and emotional hurt in order to become what she would. Her mother did not want that for any child no matter how desperate she was to have one, and then one day Cassie came to being. Due to the cursed prophesy her parents sought to thoroughly protect their young charge by all means necessary.

After a continuous education of private girls schools, there daughter graduated from High School, Happy and content the pride of her parents eye. She informed them that she was going to join a convent and become a servant of God. Both parents looked at one another with sadness, they explained that they hoped to some day be grandparents, to hold a precious reminder in their hands of all they had gone through. Wishing to please her parents she told them she would hold off and go to College as they wished.

Her parents sought a private girl’s school to send her too, one with rules and regulations, one with a strict regime and a system of authority. After hearing of the rumors of some of the schools back east they grew more despondent. Where to send the flower of their dreams? Then someone suggested Shokushu. They noted the numerous women that had graduated and gone on to great achievement, that it was safe, and secure….had a good set of rules and regulations and seemed to cater to the cream of society. After reading the brochure no one questioned the requirement for the photos….but the swim suit photo unnerved her, given the explicit instructions on the type of suits accepted, nothing that tight or small had she ever worn before. Embarrassed and blushing her mother coaxed her into the suit through the closed bathroom door and then a single grainy shot….

Her initial application was put in a hold status saying that the exclusive school would not accept a 17 year old, but given her exemplary qualifications they would allow her to enter for the spring term after her birthday. No one gave a thought to what was exemplary in the application, her parents just new she was. The time passed quickly, and next thing she knew she was walking down the ramp towards her new home.

Sexuality/looks:
She has never been with a boy, only once did a boy try to kiss her on the mouth, she broke it and asked to be taken home, not sure if she liked the tingling sensation his lips had left upon hers.

The shower massage has also been one of her anxieties, several times she has been washing herself and found the spray of water lingering between her legs, the sensation rippling through her body…then shame and incomprehension she should feel the way she does, stopping the water. Her strongly repressed aexuality seeks an outlet….but she gives it none, praying for the strength to go to her wedding bed as whole as the day she was born, to have that dream of a white picket fence, a pleasant husband, and several children so her parents can come and visit them all.

Clothing and jewelry fascinates her, the look and feel of lace, silk, leather, yet she avoids it for the simple cotton for the same reasons she avoids every thing else that is sexy. On a dare she bought a black lace G-string and bra, the tags still reside on both, having never put them on.

She does not see herself as pretty and hides behind the loose fitting clothing and lack of makeup like a knight behind a shield. Still all the pieces are there to be one of the top models/actresses hidden behind the folds of cloth. She appreciates compliments, and will take a shine to the person that does do so if it is in a non provocative manner.

Personality.
Not shy or dumb, just not worldly in the least. Give her half a chance and she’ll talk your blame ear off.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Last edited by CMS on Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:00 am
Profile WWW

PM me if you're up for something, 'kay?

Wed May 09, 2007 12:52 am
Profile YIM

Any monster can remove the collar. Only Cassie's unable to.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:55 pm
Profile YIM

Defintly a fine subject for any sort of research, I'm sure the Alliance will be intreasted in her when she graduates, for now though she is ours to enjoy. Lucky us. Hope to see you more after the littel experiment we have.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:03 pm

Post Re: Cassie (Old Student)
Updated to reflect changes brought on by my stay here on campus.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 27, 2008 2:44 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Cassie (Old Student)
Your character draws me in some way I can't explain... Maybe it's her Southern, Plain Jane look...

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Tue May 27, 2008 3:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]