View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Komiko Takayama 

Post Komiko Takayama
This is the color for Updated Information

Name: Komiko Takayama
Place of Birth: Unknown
Nationality: Unknown
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Ethnicity: Appears to be Half Japanese
Skin Tone: Fair
Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
Distinguishing features: Green Eyes
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Bust: 36D
Virgin?: No (Taken by Fornicarus)
Piercing or Tattoos: Pierced Ears
Language: English, Japanese, German

General appearance:
Komiko has a very curvy but pleasing figure that she tends to blush when people make comments about her body, she secretly likes how people admire her figure but feels a shame of it thinking they only like her body and that’s it.

Personality:
Komiko is a very shy girl around others, but if able to befriend her, she become more open to that person. She enjoys reading and swimming, most people tend to ignore here because of her nerd like behavior. Though she is very smart she tends to be naive about people and there motives. She tends to be very submissive towards people which seems to attract the more aggressive type to pick on her. Those who manage to befriend her would find she very loyal to her friends. Komiko thinks of herself as being heterosexual she tends to admire other girls body and feels a shame of these feeling and think others would think she was a freak if they knew of these thoughts.

Background:
When Komiko first stepped onto the island this is when her life had truly stated, if asked about her past she would tell you she can’t remember any of her past other then getting off the Seaplane to the island school, she knows her name and believes she is 18 years old which her appearance would say the same, if you ask Komiko when her birthday was she would tell you it was the date when she first stepped onto Shokushu Campus.
When she was taken to the administration they couldn’t find any record of her even being in the school and the fact she could not remember anything, they had sent her to the N.I.C.E. Lab to see what was wrong with her. Their experiments concluded that she had no physical trauma anywhere on her body but think it might have been a psychological trauma which was something common to those girls chosen by the creature of the island but even then the Lab couldn’t find any tampering with Komiko mind, all the CATS scans indicated as normal human wave patterns with no tampering. After her full medical exam she was returned to the school with a clean bill of health and came up with a diagnosis of amnesia cause unknown.

During her time here on Shokushu Campus, some of Komiko memories have been returning to her the very first one was when she was a little girl and riding on a horse in the traditional riding gear someone from a wealthy family would put the child in, Komiko believes she might have been nine years old in that piece of memory she recovered during her time with the monster known as Aegis.

Other memories have also been recovered when she was ten years old where she owned a puppy that she loved and learned that it had died when she was twelve years old, at the moment Komiko is still trying to piece all the flashes of memories together and learn from them what she was and who she was before her lost memories.

Komiko had another flash of memory while with Aegis one that told her the story how she lost her memory in the first place she had remained awake during the seaplane trip to the island, she come to realize that all the students before coming to the school where gassed before landing, Komiko learned several of the girls that didn’t loose there memory claimed a few personal items had came up missing, though she still hasn’t put the pieces together she cant understand why an angel would be working with them.

Komiko had also learned that she was a stowaway on the seaplane taking a girl uniform from her bag hoping to start with a clean slate at making friends and them not knowing that she was someone who had money, wanting them to like her for who she was and not what she had.

Komiko learned from another returned memory that her parents was never around when she was fourteen years old and believed that might have been the reason she was sneaking on the Shokushu Campus Seaplane, a lonely girl wanting to have friends so badly she stowaway on the seaplane to make friends.

Activities:
Spends a lot of time in the library or swimming on sunny day. She still haven’t found any stables but she sure there some on Campus but to shy to ask where they would be.

Magic?:
Yes (she would claim no but does have the ability of precognition but thinks of them as daydreams of fantasies or just thinking weird thoughts.)

Miscellaneous:
She always wears a necklace that’s made purely of gems of different types that she never takes off if she can help it. The chain that seems some how to have been fused with the diamond part of the pommel of what looks to be a dagger with half the hilt pointed upwards and the other side pointing downwards. On the hilt there can be seen a small emerald of a human figure with diamond wings and a ruby loin cloth. The blade looks to be of fire opal the white portions transparent making the blade act as if it color changes all the time. If taken away from her it would mysteriously find its way to her possessions. The Pendent

Image Image

Last edited by Komiko Takayama on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:37 am, edited 14 times in total.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:03 am

Post Re: Komiko Takayama
There arn't any stables.

And she just showed up one day?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:19 pm
Profile WWW

Kind of figured there was no stables, but since the school doesn’t have a true map to the place its possible that it does have a stable on campus, no map tends to allow more possibilities to role play subjects. As for the second part of your question if monsters just show up, how come some one who has amnesia can't just find them self on the “boat ride” (space ship) to Shokushu Campus? Plus I would expect the school would be happy to have some one who had no past or family back on earth assuming she turned up missing, over a thousand people turn up missing every day all over the world and that’s just a guess, lol.
Please forgive me if it sounds like I m being rude, it's not intended to sound like that, but I value your input Madison as I have in the past. If you can point out something I could change please give me input and ideas, I’ve always enjoyed your creative ideas.

Last edited by Komiko Takayama on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:40 pm

One of these days, I'm gonna map this island... haha.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:45 pm

Well, seeing as the place has a plan in place to show that the girls remain "in touch" via fake letters home and whatnot...

And they don't know that the "Seaplane" is really a spaceship.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:55 am
Profile WWW

Ahh so it's a Seaplane and not a Boat, thanks Madison :)

Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:41 am

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Amnesia huh? Fornicuas is definitly on teh prowl for new students! He got Narissa's, too! O_O

OOC, I like horesback riding, too. Maybe we can petition a new club for Shokusho, since its not here. (yet :D)

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:08 am

I would like that idea Narrisa :)

Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:39 am

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Do you know anyone else who would like to help?

Other than that, we'd have to state a legit' reason to have them. My idea? Another place for RP's. Since the ten percent of students actually get attacked, the other ninety have to be doing something, right? That activity to could be added, to make the student's stay more enjoyable. And we all know what pleasure and fun help in *wink wink* (LoL)

Some reasons they (as in admi) might counter is that we're in space, therefore moving animals out of their natural habitat or sorts.

Other than that I can't think of anything. ^_^

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:54 am

I doubt they would allow stables. But not to worry, I plan on posting a solution soon. And I think even the evil school administration will like it. A lack of stables disappoints the (champion) equestrian in Bala. :(

Attachments:
EYLC8.jpg
EYLC8.jpg [ 20.3 KiB | Viewed 11358 times ]

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====
Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:27 am

Lol can't believe I didn’t read the support about the Equestrian Club, we need to bring this partition to the Headmaster(s) Viva La Horse Club!

Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Thing is... there are no animals on the island...

Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:09 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Careful what you wish for, we might unleash centaurs!

Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:42 pm

That brings a WHOLE different meaning to riding your horse.... :mrgreen:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Oooh that might be an interesting club to join Mr. Stormbringer :D

Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next