View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Anne Deas - New student... If you can find her! 

Post Anne Deas - New student... If you can find her!
Edits are in this colour.

As Anne is now a prefect, she is required to have a Prefect record. This is located here

*STUDENT RECORD*

Name: Anne Deas
Place of Birth: England
Nationality: English
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Ethnicity: White
Skin Tone: White - no real tan to speak of
Pubic Hair: neat triangle
Distinguishing features: None
Height: 5'4
Weight: 110 pounds approx
Bust: 34D
Waist:28
Hips:32

Background: Born and raised in England by two wealthy parents she had a decent upbringing going to a public school. Her early life was mostly devoid of love being brought up by either nannys and then later by the school teachers. Both her parents were extremely wealthy but never had any time for her. Thus she spent her hours amusing herself and occasionally getting into trouble by escaping out of school to run through the local moors/forests nearby and relaxing under the stars even when quite young.

As she got older she attracted a fair amount of attention early on from the boys as she was a early bloomer but had little interest in boys (or girls) although she was intellectually aware of what was going on. In truth she never really saw what they saw in her and thus just thought they were mocking her and thus avoided her company. Due to slightly stunted social skills she only made a handful of friends while at school which further lead to her exploring places that she really aught not to visit.

Unfortunately for her one late night while heading home she ran into a group of drunk men who decided to have a bit of fun with her. The fun ended with her being left pretty much for dead in a nearby forest barely concious. Her location was reported by a old women (Note : we have tried to track her down but have failed as we believe it was her that activated/gave her her healing ability but beyond the police tapes we have no leads) and was rushed to hospital where she recovered completely physically.

This ordeal left scars on her and forced her further into herself. She finished school with mediocre grades as she spent more and more time shut away from the world. We heard about her at this point and due to our influence (in the guise of some carefully target advertising) her familly heard about Shokushu and they felt that she would do well here away from the place and people that hurt her.

Psychological Profile

Personality:

Normally very quiet and will happilly go days without talking to anyone. Is a bit of a dreamer and is highly shy about talking about herself. She has a extreme flight-or-fight reflex and thus is likely to be aggressive or literally run if pushed.

That said she does still have a caring heart even beyond her scars. She doesn't want to cause any harm to anyone really but will fight tooth and nail to protect herself. She retains the capacity to love but its unlikely she ever will as her bodys urges will always come before and she doesn't see beyond them.

Sexually she will resist most advances but in many ways she is a slave to her own body - once properly... incentivized... her body will pursue release with equal vigour even if her mind doesn't really want too. Perhaps due to her rape she is most receptive to violence/force in her sexual endevours.

Virgin?: No

Piercing or Tattoos: None

Language: English, with a smattering of Spanish, French and Japanese

Likes: Being alone, daydreaming, reading, thinking about life, orgasms

Activities: walks, exploring, reading, sat looking out to space and masturbating. (sometimes together, sometimes not!) She can be found playing around with computers from time to time.

Miscellaneous:
As noted above, she is now one of Vera's prefects. see here

Magic?: None. However please see Medical report attached.

## MEDICAL REPORT ##

Subject : Anne Deas

The Subject seems to have an odd ability that gives her impressive regenerative powers - but only when she is asleep/unconcious - she will heal anything up to and including broken bones with one good nights sleep. On testing even her pussy resumes its normal tightness. This healing process seems to include anything chemical in nature - while things such as anasthetic do knock her out she will be awake and unaffected rapidly depending on the dose. Constant exposure is required to maintain an unconcious state). Our inhibitors slow this process down slightly but do not come anywhere close in stopping it.

However there are a couple of side effects.

She can rarely remember what caused any injurys healed in this fashion. Her mind seems protect her conscious state by putting these injurys down to dreams. It is interesting to note that she remembers her rape clearly which leads us to believe that whatever caused this happened post or maybe because of that event.

Additionally, when she is awake she is susceptible to anything external - be it the common cold (although she'll be fine the day after!) to any chemicals/drugs applied to her (internally or externally) but again - they last no longer than it takes her to fall unconcious. This renders her completely immune to any long term effects up to and including pregnancy! However - If she is aware that she is being drugged she does retain the ability to fight the effect in a limited fashion like most of the regular students.

Obviously we would like to study this subject more although our initial testing leads us to believe it cannot be duplicated/replicated.

((Thanks to Calidare i've gotten a couple of artworks! All thanks to Calidare!))
viewtopic.php?p=144527#p144527
viewtopic.php?p=144528#p144528

Last edited by Momo on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Post Re: Anne Deas - New student... If you can find her!
Seems everything is in order.

Welcome to Shokushu! Enjoy your stay! ^.^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:17 pm

Salutations Momo! Welcome to Shokushu. I like that your character is both vulnerable to everything but resilient enough to require additional affliction during every monstrous encounter.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:37 pm
Profile YIM

Thank you both :)

Now... to find some...thing to welcome her to the school!

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:50 pm

Welcome, thats quite a twist.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Looks good and if your needing anything to welcome her I got a monster for the Island if you ever wish.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:10 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to SHS Momo

Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:39 pm

Thank you all :)

Please let me know if i get anything inconsistant or you have suggestions :) - always happy to learn and i would rather get told rather than being a arse!

I'm so far impressed with the school <3

Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Welcome to Shokushu, hope to bump into you sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:20 am

Welcome aboard. Vulnerable, shy, but with a hidden strength. I like :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:38 pm
Profile YIM

I quite fancy her too! She looks like a very well-thought character, with her own perks and disadvantages, vulnerable yet willing to fight back. Love her description and hope you like the school! I'm sure she will find everything she needs to make her stay... most pleasant. Hope to bump into you sometime! Welcome to Shokushu!

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]