View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Nell Apton 

Post Nell Apton
Updates in blue

Name: Nell Apton
Place of Birth: Vermont
Nationality: German/American
Hair Color: Light Brown/Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: White
Skin Tone: Fair
Pubic Hair: Brown
Distinguishing features: Long hair, large blue eyes, long dark eyelashes and deceptively sweet smile.
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 130 lb
Bust: 34C
Sexuality: Straight (Nell will only have sex with other women if a monster forces her or if someone gets her really drunk.)
Virgin: Not anymore
Piercing or Tattoos: Ear piercings (in the usual way, nothing bizarre), has a small black butterfly tattoo lower ribcage of the left side (she got it to piss her mother off).
Primary Language: English
Activities: Music, reading, horseback riding
Magic: Has recently discovered a way to use magic and is currently trying to self-teach herself how to cast practical spell. Has not learned anything extremely useful beyond a light spell that can momentarily blind attackers. ((I might add to this as time goes by but I will keep the restrictions for student powers in mind while doing so.))

Background: Nell comes from a wealthy family in Vermont. Her father is the head of a successful international trading company and her mother is a romance novelist. Her family’s wealth mostly comes from her father’s business. Her mother writes for the fun of it though her novels are not very good, they are mostly just smut novels. (Nell had been forbidden from reading them but she does it anyway.)

Nell is an only child and her parents are very overprotective. As such has had a very sheltered upbringing. She was home tutored and is very intelligent because her parents were able to hire the very best teachers for her. Unfortunately, though her home schooling and her wealth isolated her from other children her age so she had a very lonely childhood. She acquired a great love books and an insatiable desire to rebel against her overbearing parents. She enrolled at Shokushu in hopes of escaping her sheltered and oppressive home life though she does not know what sort of school it really is.

Update: Nell has only recently returned from medical leave after having a minor mental break-down. She has been given a clean bill of health which really means she's now mentally fit even to resume a college career of constant ravishing by horrid monsters once again. She's more than a little bitter about being sent back to Shokushu. The only reason she was declared sane again was because she finally gave up trying to convince the "nice" men in the white coats that her college was filled with sex crazed monsters bent on making her life a living hell.

Personality: Nell is very strong-willed and rebellious. Her sheltered upbringing has caused her to be somewhat inexperienced but by no means shy. She resisted her parents overprotective nature her whole life and acted out by rebelling in many small ways like getting a small tattoo and studying all things her parents had forbidden (including a great deal of smut). Still, her rebellious nature is tempered by sweetness. She loves her parent even though she hated her isolated existence. More than anything she just desired a little freedom and she thirsted for knowledge and hated being denied. She’s curious about the world though in she is more ignorant than she realizes about the cruelties of reality. Her curiosity may have gotten the better of her this time.

Full Pic

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Last edited by Napton on Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:36 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:32 am

Post Re: Nell Apton
Welcome to SHS.

Sadly, she won't find any horseback riding on the island, but there'll be lots to do, so I doubt she'd miss it too much. ^_^

And for some reason, I could see her having some pics of her riding a horse in her room too.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:41 am
Profile WWW

Welcome to Shokushu! I hope you enjoy your time here.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:17 am

Welcome, fellow equestrian! There aren't any horses on the island but don't worry, I may have the next best thing... ;)

Enjoy your stay.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:07 am

Welcome to Shokushu Campus hope you enjoy your rape here... Umm I meant stay here, feel free to PM me if you have any questions. You find the staff and students here very friendly so enjoy, again Welcome to Shokushu Campus

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:53 am
Profile YIM WWW

Nice profile. Welcome to Shokushu, hope to bump into you sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:30 pm

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I will miss being able to go horseback riding everyday but I've heard a lot of great things about Shokushu and I'm sure I'll find other ways to enjoy my free time here. I will be moving into my new dorm room soon so feel free to drop back and say hi anytime. My door is always open to new friends. ^.^ Hope to see you all around campus.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:08 pm

Welcome :-)

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:23 am

Welcome to Shokushu, Nell. I hope you enjoy your stay here on this strange yet beautiful island. If you ever need anything, be it someone to talk to, someone to hang out with, or for finding other ways to...'enjoy your free time', :wink: please feel free to stop by Dorm 300 at any time.

Just a little note of caution, however: If you do decide to stop by for a visit...well, Dorm Room 300 has come to be known as the "Orgy Room", and for a very, very good reason.

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:51 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Welcome to Shokushu. It is a shame that you won't be able to do any more horse riding, but I'm sure there are plenty around who will be more than happy to show you all sorts of other things you can ride ... :wink:

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:44 am
Profile YIM

Oh hey, welcome to Shokushu.

Rarely get to welcome such a character .. strong willed and rebellious, hm .. reminds me of someone. Nah, just kidding ^_^

Enjoy your stay, but better don't get lost in the woods, it's scary at night >_>' Have fun.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Oh, btw, if you're looking for a roomie, Nell, I got lots of room in my dorm and I could definitely do with the company.

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:28 am

Sondra Van Ryan wrote:
Oh, btw, if you're looking for a roomie, Nell, I got lots of room in my dorm and I could definitely do with the company.

Thank you for the offer Sondra. I would really like to have a room mate to hang out with and stuff. I've already had quite a few encounters with some of the... errr... less friendly inhabitants of the island. I'd like to get to know some of my classmates. Though I am a little concerned about your dorm room being dubbed "the orgy room"...

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:00 am

Heh, don't worry about that, Nell. Willingness to participate in some of the more...intense 'extra-curricular activities' that take place in 300 is not a perquisite for being my roommate, and anything I do with my friends in the room makes you uncomfortable, I could always take it someplace else.

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
--Ambrose Bierce

Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.
--Marquis De Sade

Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:47 am
Profile WWW

Samantha Young wrote:
Heh, don't worry about that, Nell. Willingness to participate in some of the more...intense 'extra-curricular activities' that take place in 300 is not a perquisite for being my roommate, and anything I do with my friends in the room makes you uncomfortable, I could always take it someplace else.

Alright then, as long as participation is strictly optional then I'd love to be your roommate. ^.^ I can plan to be in the library or something if you need the room for a special party or anything.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next