View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Ariste 

Post Ariste
Updates in Red.

Name: Ariste
Race: Demon
Place of Birth: A hell dimension called Severon
Age: Over a thousand years old. Looks like he is somewhere in his late 20’s or 30’s.
Height: 6’3”
Weight: Around 200 lbs
Eye Color: Red
Skin Color: Tan
Skin Texture: Smooth
Hair? Yes
Hair Color: Black
Body Build: Toned
Cock Size: 9”
# of Cocks: 1 (I generally find that to be more than enough.)

Fighting Style: Graceful and dirty. Ariste is a upper class demon from one of the many hell dimension and as such he has never participated in what could be referred to as a "fair fight". He is a skilled fencer, though he learned the art mostly because he thought it looked handsome. It did add to his gracefulness but he is far more likely to poison his enemies or stab them in the back... Or drug them and turn them into a drooling sex slave. Then sell them or kill them... Depending on how much he disliked them. He does can deadly claws and superhuman strength but he used them more to intimidate and overpower is victims.

Motivation: He likes sex… a lot. Ariste is of the opinion that sex is the greatest passed time and considers himself one of the greatest lovers ever. (And given the amount of time and energy he has put into developing his skills in the sexual arts he may not be far off.) He is determined to share his gift with the world, even if they are reluctant to receive it at first.

Personality: Ariste is a creature without inhibitions. He acts on every whim and indulges every desire and rarely has any doubts or second-thoughts. He is sadistic and domineering and it amuses him to wear down a particularly stubborn partner. It gives Ariste a twisted sense of pleasure to force sounds of pleasure, and even a little pain, out of the unwilling victim. He also enjoys teasing his prey and twisting their words, acting as though it is all a seduction or a special lesson that they are a willing participant in even though they are actually crying or screaming.

Sexual Oddities: Ariste pride himself in having tried everything once. (Some things he enjoyed more than others.) He is omnisexual (meaning he will have sex with anyone he finds attractive). He is not interested in other monsters as they generally don’t meet his definition “attractive”, though he is not above flirting and making lewd suggestions should he come in contact with any. He is also into a bit of bondage.
((Note: I know this is not a Yaoi or Slash forum. I added the bit about him being omnisexual because it is an important part of his personality, not because I intend to pursue sexual relations with male characters on the forum. Just thought I’d clarify that before anyone asked.))

Clothing: Most of Ariste’s clothing is designed for three different purposed: Pleasure, Beauty and Function. Ariste prefers soft, sensual materials that are both pleasing to the eye as well as the touch. He also prefers them to act as functional aides to love-making. For example, a loose fitting silk kimono can be both lovely and useful as the robe can be easily removed or the material shifted so as not to get in the way of hands or other appendages necessary to the act of sex. The sleeves and hidden compartments can hide vials and other aides and the sash can used as binding if needed.

Distinguishing features: Cat-like eyes that glow blood red when angry or excited and pointed ears. His skin is tan with what black tribe tattoos/stripes all over his body and the abilities to extend and sharpen his nails. When he does the latter the tips of his nails fade from clear to a blood red at the point. (See Picture)

Human Form: Looks like an Asian man in his late 20s to early 30s with long black hair and eyes that appear to be a dark brown most of the time but occationally look a bit more reddish in tone, like the color of dried blood. (See Picture)

Capabilities:
--Demonic Strength: Pretty self-explanatory. He uses only what is necessary to subdue is quarry and exercises great control to avoid breaking them.

--Chemistry: Ariste is an expert chemist and spent a great deal of time developing and perfecting chemical substances to aide him in his conquests. He has created everything from pheromones and aphrodisiacs to knock-out gas and paralysis powders. He hides vials and laced barbs in sleeves and inter-pockets of his clothes for easy access.

--Thrall: Something like hypnotism but not as strong. His voice can have a slightly hypnotic quality to it which can either draw a victim closer to him, stop them in their tracks or heighten sexual pleasure. It’s not as effective as his potions though; a strong willed quarry can break free of him easily if they concentrate.

--Dimensional Travel: How he got to Shokushu but he doesn’t use it much now that he’s here. It requires a lot of power and as there are plenty of… amusements on the island he doesn’t feel the need to go anyway else.

Weaknesses: Ariste is used to working in his own home where he has devices in place and ample time to play with his victims. He is at a disadvantage in Shokushu because he can only work with what is at hand.

Likes: Sex, women, men, sex with women, sex with men, instructing, demonstrating, and seducing.

Dislikes: Sex toys (basic bondage gear not included). Ariste may have tried everything once but he doesn’t much care for sex toys. He believes when one is truly skilled in the sexual arts that toys should not be required.

History: On his home world Ariste had a good business out of his favorite hobby. He was an extremely success and well-known slave trader. He specialized not only in the acquisition of exotic and beautiful slaves but also in training them for pleasure. This afforded him amply opportunities for sexual conquest but the business side of things were extremely tedious and often forced him to associate with what he considers “ugly” people. And, as to he expected, he acquired his fair share of enemies while building his business who are constantly trying to usurp him. He finally grew tired of all the politics and silent battles and decided to go on sabbatical for a while and visit other world. He found himself drawn to the erotic energies surrounding Shokushu and has come to take in the pleasures of the island, as well as introduce a few of his own.
((Another note, that Ariste was a slave trader in another world does not mean he is looking for slaves on this one. Slave trading was his job but right now he is on vacation. All he is looking for is sex.))

Human Form

Demon Form

Ariste's Profile

If you are interested in RPing please PM me or Nell (Nell if you want a response faster. I check that account more often.)

Last edited by Ariste on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:53 pm

Post Re: Ariste
Fuck me.

Literally the first thing that popped into my head. Awesome profile, awesome character, but all the same...

-starts wearing chastity belt-

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:02 am

I'm glad that you approve, Marquis. *gives him a regal bow* And you need not fear me now that I am offical. I'm fairly sure relations between us would be forbidden on this board unless one of us sponteously changes gender. *sighs dejectedly.* Lamentably, I shall have to find other outlets should I wish to indulge my... varying tastes.

Ariste's Profile

If you are interested in RPing please PM me or Nell (Nell if you want a response faster. I check that account more often.)

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:16 am

-clutches Ria tightly- You stay away from her. -hands over a Luju in a tasteful dress and brown wig and make-up- Take 'her' Instead!

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:42 am

That red is rather hard to read...

Though to be honest... form my first impression there's nothing really.... monsterious I'm picking up from the guy.

One thing I do notice though, it's toeing the line about these two rules in perticular:

• Monsters are just that- monsters. They are not cute and cuddly and they do not ask student’s for dates except as a ruse to get the girl somewhere and rape her. Obviously such interaction with a student would mean the monster has a human form or else the girl should run screaming. Note that having a human form or any sort of shapeshifting ability in a monster is NOT required to play here.

• Monsters and students do NOT sit on a sofa kissing and cuddling. Students are terrified and monsters are aggressive. Monsters don’t have to be mindless savages, but they aren’t gentle and pleasant to be around. Students don’t have to be hysterical with phobia, but they shouldn’t be complacent either. It should be the same as if a wild animal suddenly came into a girl’s room. She’s not going to go “Ho hum, would you get out of here so I can do my homework…” Note: There are several creatures on the board that use aphrodisiacs in attempts to make their victims more willing. Monsters who choose to use this or similar techniques are not in violation of the rules HOWEVER, after the encounter has taken place the student should not be having day dreams about their monster rapist. They should be A) Furious B) Petrified or C) Having forgot all about the encounter.

I'll give it a chance though, see what happons.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:10 am
Profile WWW

((Ariste's Player: Do you mean looks wise or personality wise? I wrote it somewhat from his mind frame but I assure you he is a lot more of a monster than he thinks himself. But still, if there is anything you think needs changing I will of course try tweaking him as much as I can. I'm transferring him from a different RP but if you don't think he is up to the forum standards I will try to adjust or remove him if he's just not working out.))

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:19 am

I've changed the color so at least now it should be easier to read. Let me know if their is anything else that needs adjusting.

Ariste's Profile

Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:25 am

Yeah. He doesn't strike me as particularly monstrous either.

;) But I'd totally watch him go at it with another boy.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:22 am

Just in general.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:18 am
Profile WWW

Okay, I'll go back and try to reword a few things in his bio to make him seem scarier and... err... less gentle? Would a very clear cut demon form help improve him? I can make the pictures I have of him already his more human-looking disguise and go with something like this or even this if it needs to be more extreme. (I'd prefer the first picture though but you tell me what you think would be best.)

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:34 am

The first thing is all I see is the wall of white text. Can you please space out your paragraphs, so people are not straining there eyes to read it.

I look at the first Image in your last post, and at least when I think as Yoko, I go what in the world is that ? The second Image again when thinking like Yoko is Okay a reddish man with horns... Not exactly sure what she would do afterwords. Both more or less give me a what are these things supposed to be feel, which is a good thing when it comes to monster images. Mostly because the two feel very unreal in what a student would normally see in their daily campus life.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Hmmm.. you intend to let him play in the basement a great deal, I wager?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:10 pm
Profile YIM

Alright, I have finally managed to find the time to update my profile. Hopefully I have fixed all the problems you had with it Madison. Please let me know if this profile is better suited to the forum. Thank you.

Ariste's Profile

Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:25 am

Belated welcome to you Ariste.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:09 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Ariste wrote:
Weaknesses: Holy objects. (He is a demon after all.)

I think this runs into the restriction on religious characters. Turning it into a psychological weakness might be enough to get by, but I can't say for certain.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:00 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next