View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Stella Lockwood 

Post Stella Lockwood
[ [ [ BASICS ] ] ]
Name: Stella Lockwood
Nicknames: Prefers Elle, though no one seems to know
Place of Birth: Oklahoma
Nationality: American
Major: Engineering
Year: Freshman

[ [ [ APPEARANCE ] ] ]

Hair Color: Chocolate brown
Hair Style: Falls to about mid-back when loose, usually tied into a pair of ponytails.
Eye Color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Very pale
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: Stella suffers from fairly severe nearsightedness and needs to wear glasses at all times to clearly see anything more than a few feet away. She has large eyes and delicate features, which give her an innocent sort of look, but always seems to be scanning her environment suspiciously and watching the people around her when she thinks they don't notice.
Height: 5'6”
Build: Delicate, but with quite noticeable curves
Bra size: 34 D
Clothes: Stella prefers to be in the official school uniform as much as possible - standing out in a crowd of identically dressed students makes it easier for Them to spot you after all - but at times when most students are dressed casually she prefers dull, dark colors. Loose skirts with long socks or stockings and simple t-shirts are the usual, along with a pair of comfortable, well worn running shoes.

[ [ [ BACKGROUND ] ] ]
Interviewer's note: Subject was extremely recalcitrant, providing only the most basic information. Full history compiled with public records and private documents procured by recruitment agents. Despite secrecy, nothing out of the ordinary seems to have occurred to her prior to enrollment apart from neglect and emotional abuse at the hands of her family.

Stella was the youngest of 4 children in a working class household struggling to make ends meet. She was raised in rural Oklahoma, attending school in a small town just a few miles away. Despite posessing an IQ well above average her GPA never rose above a 3.0, largely do to a lack of interest and self motivation. She excelled in maths and sciences, but saw little point in studying history(where it didn't overlap with math or science) or the arts, so never applied herself.

As she entered middle school Stella's social standing plummeted, in large part due to harassment from her older siblings and their friends. With no particularly close friends to rely to she turned in on herself becoming reclusive and burying herself in science fiction novels and video games. Over the years she grew more and more withdrawn, seemingly building up something of a fantasy word in her head where the abuse from her siblings and neglect from her parents were the result of some "higher purpose" she's meant to serve, but has been kept from due to a nebulous conspiracy which she's convinced herself her family is part of. Though she has no religious beliefs to speak of she's developed an intense interest in the supernatural and paranormal over the years, everything from ghosts to demons to UFOs.

At the age of 17 Stella attempted to run away from home, making it as far as the capital city. There she was discovered by a Shokushu recruitment agent, who identified her as an ideal candidate for the school due to her prime physical attributes and weak social ties on Earth. The girl's natural scientific strengths made her an excellent candidate for a "scholarship," and so Stella was reported to the authorities and returned to her home, recruitment mailers following soon after. She enrolled at Shokushu immediately following graduation from high school and cut all ties to her family.

Stella carries a notebook and digital camera with her at all times, recording anything around her that she finds suspicious with a borderline obsessive compulsion. Security personnel examined the notebooks on the shuttle trip over and determined that nothing within them constituted credible evidence, most of it wild flights of fancy more closely resembling a rough draft for a novel than factual accounts. Subject likely poses no thread to campus security due to well documented paranoid nature but should be monitored. The digital camera was confiscated but illustrations within her notebook reveal high-level drafting skills, however any such documentations of extraterrestrial life will likely be dismissed by any student she attempts to reveal them to.

[ [ [ MENTALITY ] ] ]
Personality: Stella is highly intelligent and inquisitive, but her paranoia and obsession with conspiracy theories prevent her from really excelling academically and make her something of a social outcast. Though suspicious and untrusting she can be quite warm and friendly if approached with kindness, however it may be impossible to form close social ties.
Sexuality: Heterosexual, virginity currently intact
IC Turn Ons: Exhibition (any others currently unknown due to subject's sexual inexperience)
OOC Turn Ons: Rough sex, multiple penetrations, spanking/light whipping, outdoor scenes, dirty/degrading talk, light bondage
Likes: Video games, science fiction novels, astronomy and all forms of the paranormal
Dislikes: Serious literature, prolonged social interaction
Activities: Not involved in any school clubs or activities, spends much of her free time "investigating" the campus and grounds.
Languages: English, Spanish

[ [ [ PICTURES ] ] ]
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42499880/Marzipan/rooftop.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42499880/Marzip ... nglate.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42499880/Marzipan/ohhithere.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42499880/Marzip ... okushu.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42499880/Marzipan/waiting.png

Anyway hi! I've proofread this a few times but I always miss SOMETHING so let me know if I've screwed up anywhere c:

Last edited by Stella on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:17 am

Post Re: Stella Lockwood
Let's see:

Glasses: Check
She wants to believe: Check
Nerdy (kinda) Check !!

Seems to me as if Thorak is developing a predatory pattern :?

Anyway, Welcome to the boards.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:49 am

Love her! I'm sure our resident monsters will too! Have fun :)

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Yeah, welcome. Another curious type is quite worth the welcome n-n

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Very nice welcome to the school

Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:05 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu. I hope you enjoy your time here.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Welcome aboard. Nice character, I think it has a lot of potential.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:36 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to shokushu, i agree with Pia, she has a good bit of potential. can't wait to see you around, feel free to PM if you wanna work on something or have any questions kay ~.o

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Welcome to Shokushu, hope to bump into you sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words everyone! n_n

Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:58 am

Welcome to the school.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:02 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome! Enjoy your stay! ^.^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:55 am

Indeed, welcome to the place!

"Question. Why is there a bandage on your cu-"

LANGUAGE!

".... Flower."