View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Vikky Nyberg 

Post Vikky Nyberg
Attachment:
Wadapen.jpg
Wadapen.jpg [ 67.64 KiB | Viewed 13505 times ]

Name: Vikky Nyberg
Place of Birth: Sweden
Nationality: Swedish
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Nordic
Skin Tone: White
Pubic Hair: A little
Distinguishing features: A rather strong girl. Also, her energy.
Height: 5’3’’/160 cm
Weight: 53 kg / 117 lbs
Bust: Nicely sized.
Waist: Smaller than her bust.
Hips: Wide enough.

Background: A pretty normal girl by all standards. Vikky was originally called Viktoria, but she changed it herself since none (including her parents) called her by her real name. She grew up an entirely normal girl with a law enforcer and an Olympic athlete as parents, so it became natural to Vikky to move around a lot. She jogged with her parents and became naturally strong in her lithe little shape. Vikky always was a very cheerful individual, easy to befriend and capable of many sports and athletic tricks. You’d always have wanted her on your team in school.

At some undecided time during her life, a geek friend of Vikky’s introduced her to Japanese culture. She is highly aware of a lot of those things. In case you wondered where her “some” skill in Japanese came from. Also, her use of skirts and bloomers despite being swedish may stem from that.

At one point in her life, Vikky became love-struck. A player in a baseball team that had come over intrigued her immensely. He was in her school, an upperclassman of hers by the name of Vilmer Hedlund. She approached him, intent on finding out more about him. In a strange turn of events she started coming over to the club. After having proven her worth, Vikky gained her chance and made her move against the upperclassman. Vilmer accepted, and for a time they were happy boy and girlfriend. However, he never appeared very interested in taking advantage of their relationship, so Vikky was left using her imagination (as can be seen below).

Towards the end of their school years together, Vikky and Vilmer had a bit of falling out. Vikky had always imagined they would go to the same High School together, but her boyfriend decided went to an all-boys school far away from their home country. Infuriated, Vikky had her outburst by choosing her own High School to be an all-girls school very far from home. She failed to determine just how far away she would be going, however.

Psychological Profile: Intact, and wonderfully innocently curious. It should be noted that (despite having masturbated a number of times) Vikky is rather mentally innocent. She believes in righteousness and a happy ending. Also, she has yet to indulge in sexual activity. This is because she’s saving herself for her boyfriend when they meet each other again after school. If this would be… hindered… she might not take it very well.

Personality: A happy and energetic girl that is both out-going and happy. She likes feeling secure and being somewhat physically strong she likes being able to support her friends and family. However, Vikky will quickly lose confidence if something goes wrong since she is so used to everything going her way. She may come across as an idiot at times, but nevertheless she’s an excellent friend.

Virgin? Depends. Does inserting a baseball bat so far in that it hurts count as losing your virginity? Sure felt like it… She regretted it later, but she’s still intending on giving away her “first time” to that special person. Nope. Monsters.

Piercing or Tattoos: None.
Language: Swedish, English, a little bit of French and even less Japanese.
Likes: Moving around, sports, Japan, pretty things, romance, the bat she got from Vilmer and Vilmer.
Activities: Jogging at any time, watching anime (because hilarious), daydreaming about Vilmer, being of use to friends...
Miscellaneous: I am aware baseball isn’t very big in Sweden. Neither are skirts. Or gym-outfits. I twist reality on this matter to further my cause.

Also, she brought her special dear-to-heart bat she got from Vilmer along with her to school. Unfortunately for her, it was considered a potential weapon (indeed, it was) and was therefore confiscated.

Magic? No power more powerful than the magic of swinging a baseball bat at full power. Too bad the bat was confiscated. Anyways.

Getting dressed in the morning...
Attachment:
File comment: Unaware of the aura she's carrying...
sample-09735750cd88f15a6b1df29ca8052d5f.jpg
sample-09735750cd88f15a6b1df29ca8052d5f.jpg [ 168.37 KiB | Viewed 13505 times ]

... And here is what she tried once.
Attachment:
File comment: That is Vilmer's bat, by the way.
sample-953da9a21cb5597d8ad076a76999fd42.jpg
sample-953da9a21cb5597d8ad076a76999fd42.jpg [ 83.2 KiB | Viewed 13505 times ]

Some more. Not necessarily having anything to do with Vikky as I created her.

There. I believe I'm ready to be stolen.

A number of questions, though. How exactly do one get to this school? What languages are spoken? Is there any outright devious mistakes that I have made that doesn't fit the premise of this world?

... Also, would a baseball bat qualify as a weapon..? - Was Answered

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Last edited by Vikky on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:56 am, edited 5 times in total.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Post Re: Vikky Nyberg
Most likely the baseball bat would be confiscated. Baseball bats would be distributed according to need during appropriate sporting events (I sound like a Shokushu administrator, don't I?). As far as getting to Shokushu, somewhere on the sight it details how the students board an ordinary looking airplane, are drugged to sleep during the ride, and then traverse space on the plane (actually a spacecraft) until they reach the planet of Shokushu. This procedure is entirely universal, so each student will have fallen asleep on the plane, no exceptions.

Apart from that, I am not detecting any mistakes, though Madison will catch any that I have missed for certain.

Welcome to Shokushu! Enjoy yourself, educate yourself, and explore! Disregard the persistent rumors of monsters; its become sort of a tradition among upperclassmen to haze the new students with stories of the supernatural. There's bound to be some homesickness, but that will not be a concern once you graduate, so get out there and have some fun.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:17 pm
Profile YIM

Offically, it's by seaplane. And yeah, the bat would be taken away, though she can probably get another from the sports locker... though she would find that that one would disappear rather quickly too. Unless it was something like a wiffle ball bat (The cheap plastic ones), then she *might* squeak by with that.

And the students do not know that it's on another planet. And the main language is English.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:24 pm
Profile WWW

But would she be able to get back her personal special little favorite bat for events or anything else like that, or would she just plainly be forced to leave it behind? Vikky would plead to have her bat, but if it would otherwise be taken away from her without her being allowed to use it ever she would simply leave it at home for later (though, didn't know when later would be).

I knew they didn't know. That's why I hinted at it in the text saying that she'd be going far away. She didn't know just how far away she'd be going. English, got it. Then I have that making sense, wohoo.

So? How would it work? And how does the profile look otherwise?

Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Most likely no, she would not get it back.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:50 pm
Profile WWW

Would she know that she would not be allowed her bat at the school, or would that be something that took her by surprise on the way?

Also, how does the profile look otherwise?

Perhaps should I add the following:

Hello~! I'm new here, and I hope I'll be able to join you all in this little... um... adventure... of monsters and abused girls... like... yeah!

I now go by the name of Vikky, because I want to. I have created this little character in hope of taking part of this community. Please treat me as well as you want to~

Last edited by Vikky on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:03 pm

(If I say nothing about it, then that means it's fine.)

And they do tell them beforehand that no weapons are allowed, and anything that is considered contraband is confiscated on-route, while the girls are asleep.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:06 pm
Profile WWW

... Huh. Then I guess I'll have a little fun when she tries to go and get her bat back, since Vikky doesn't consider it a weapon.

In any case. So, now when that's out of the way.

How does the profile look..? Is there anything you'd recommend me to do..?

Edit: ... Oh... You mean if you say nothing like that, it means the rest is fine...

... But I want comments.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Looks entirely fine to my eyes too! Has everything you may need - and you can always amend/update later!

If you want to get started put a post up in the Looking for RP forum, or PM someone you are interested in starting a thread with - we're a friendly lot! :D

Oh! And Welcome to Shokushu!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:21 pm

Welcome! Really love the gallery link, nice pics :) Have fun!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Sorry, I'm not much of a talker. I tend to just say what is needed, then move on.

That said, if you need anything else done, just ler me, or one of the mods know.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:45 pm
Profile WWW

Aww . . . she's so cute.

Ahem! *resumes dignified demeanor*

Welcome!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Madison: Then I guess I'm approved and ready to move on? OK, then.

Momo: Thank you for the welcome. Oh. I can edit later? That's... ah, well. I guess this roleplay is a little bit different than others I've been to. This is actually my first time attempting this kind of roleplay. Be gentle (*cough*) with me, everyone.

Hm, so I'm just to get started? So, is there any specific way to start? I know I can post in the Looking for Partners place, but I am currently wondering what to look for. Do I just assume I've arrived, completed my move into the dorms, and been going to school as normal until suddenly stuff happens to me? Hm, next question. Should I start in a conversation with a normal student or do I throw myself to the wolves (expression) immediately? Hm, she would possibly be going to someone to try and get her bat back, buuuut... hm...

Alynia: Thank you. Truth is, I was looking through those images wondering which ones to pick, then I was like "oh, what the" and posted the link there instead.

Spectre: Oh, gee... You're embarrassing me~ (#^^#) I'm not all that cute, am I? I bet there are loads more cute girls than physically strong me... I can't have all that many cute qualities... Do I? ... Thank you~

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:13 am

Ultimately it depends on what you want! You can have been here for days, weeks, months or technically even years before your first monster attack - so its very much up to you and your partner in what you want to write about.

So - Depending on your partner you can literally be just getting off the plane, or your first class, or your first real friend here - the choice is yours, where you want the thread to go, what you want to get up to - etc etc etc :D - There are no hard and fast rules as to what to do first.

Have a ponder in what interests you/Vikky :D

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:54 am

Alright. Thank you, Momo. You've been very helpful to me.

... So, I'm on my way, then. Out onto school grounds.

*shivers*

Wish me luck.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next