View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 1:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Ayame Takahashi 

Post Ayame Takahashi
Name: Ayame Takahashi

DOB: June 14th

Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, USA

Nationality: American

Hair Color: Pink

Eye Color: Blue

Ethnicity: 1/2 Japanese, 1/4 American, 1/4 French

Skin Tone: Pale

Pubic Hair: None

Height: 5’5”

Weight: 130 lbs.

Bust: 34D

Waist: 26

Hips: 34

Personality: She is a kind and generous young women (sort of) and enjoys the company of others. She can be sarcastic and scathing of others, appearing to be callous or uncaring which is not usually the case. She has a tendency to cover her feelings with jokes or cutting remarks. She is confident in her abilities but would never boast, humble in some cases, but always confident and headstrong. She is never seen without a smile, but if she isn’t then you know you're in trouble. Tries to not let her anger blind her judgment but if she is rubbed the wrong way she would turn. Can be over emotional and has a weakness for sappy romantic and cute things.

Psychological Profile: The death of her father and the rape of her mother scarred her mind until she accepted it as part of history and moved on. Also, watching her mother bringing home unnamed men to the home for hours of sex made the normally understanding girl feel ashamed of the woman. Ayame partially blamed her father for not paying off the gang that allowed the tragic events to occur in the first place.

Background: Ayame was born in Beverly Hills sections of Los Angeles to a happy, well-to-do family. Her father, Ryosuke, was a high-ranked, well-respected chief executive at a well-regarded IT firm. Her mother, Charlotte, was vice-president of a startup tech company. In essence, Ayame was raised in a high-tech family, and grew up appreciating a fast computer as much as she appreciated the latest fashions.

She is also an avid and skilled swimming, balancing her mental pursuits with the physical - she is in outstanding shape, and rarely misses an opportunity to show off on her skills.

As it stood, she breezed through school, up to and including qualifying early for the entrance exams to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), to major in Information Technology. Disaster would strike, however, as it often does. Ryosuke lost a large amount of money to the local Yazuka on gambling debts gone bad, was forced to take out a second mortgage to pay off the gangsters, and defaulted on the loan after nearly drinking himself to death over the course of half a year. When the gang did not get what they wanted, Ayame’s father got a bullet in the head and her mother raped while they tortured a reputable man while the girl was fourteen years old.

The survivors, Ayame and Charlotte, were devastated. MIT pulled their offered scholarship in the wake of the scandal. Charlotte was forced out to resign from her lucrative job as the news of the ‘tragedy’ spread. While Ayame’s mother could only live off of the insurance policy left by her father’s death; and what was left in his will, the money would be tied up in court for years while Ryosuke’s family fought for the money and properties estimated close to $800 million, given the circumstances surrounding the death. With desperation crept on her mind, Charlotte ended up stripping and then doing adult films while trying to provide for her daughter.

The two moved to a smaller apartment; with Ayame finishing high school and unable to afford the education she knew she would need; not wanting to end up a whore like her mother. Information and offer from Shokushu was almost too good to be true - a full ride in the school’s IT department, given her immense talent in the area she was sure she’d breeze through. She put in her application and hopped that the school takes her. Over a month later, she saw her acceptance letter and was happy to begin the next stage in her life. By the end of her high school career, Ayame was a computer genius.

When it was time for the graduation ceremonies, Charlotte was nowhere to be found. When she came home to show off the diploma and various awards she won, the graduate found her mother in a threesome. That was the very last straw for Ayame. She went to room to start packing and left the house without saying goodbye to her mother. After she took a taxi to the airport, she boarded the plane that would take her to Shokushu Island, a place that was sure to change Ayame forever. The place would allow help her refocus and to give her the best opportunities to better herself, and prepare her for success. If only she knew what fate awaited her in that place

Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Virgin? Yes

Piercing or Tattoos: None.

Language: Fluent in English, Japanese and French.

Likes: Touching herself, reading erotic novels, writing erotica and computers.

Dislikes: Sarcasm, rudeness, ignorance, jokes she does not understand and without explanation, death, old people, and being absent minded.

Activities: Karate, Cheerleading, Swimming

Magic? No

Year: Freshman

Major: Information Technology

Pictures
Ayame in pink lingerie
Ayame in white lingerie
Ayame showing off her bikini top
Ayame being a tease
Ayame in clothes
Ayame... ready and willing

Last edited by Ayame Takahashi on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:34 pm

Post Re: Ayame Takahashi
Pink, hmm, never thought that pink could be the new blond hehehe

Welcome aboard. You can shoot me a line if you want to rp, I have several characters to pick through.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:41 pm

Think you are good to go. Enjoy your time here in Shokushu. ^.^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:38 pm

Thank you, Kanoe. I'll enjoy my time being raped here.

Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Welcome to the school ^^

Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:37 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Welcome to Shokushu! Hope to run into you some time.

(Minor nitpick: Her mother's name changes after the first paragraph of her history.)

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:56 am

Thank you for catching that slip. That's fixed now.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Welcome aboard! Your character has extremely poor luck in school choice if she wants to recover from being harassed. Maybe the plan is shock therapy - face your fears and whatnot? Or, y'know, be overrun and haplessly exploited by them. Your choice of synonym.

You can either PM someone for a roleplay now (choose wisely, padawan) or hit up the partner search; either way, I hope you find all your desires thoroughly fulfilled.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:52 pm

She does have bad luck in choosing this school, but of the prestigious technological schools and universities all took back their scholarships thanks to her damn father and the mess he got himself him into before his demise. Maybe she might discover that rape is not ultimately a painful experience if she gives in to the pleasures. She is a virgin by the way.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:26 pm

Duly noted, miss Takashi. Don't worry - I kind of doubt that last bit will be a concern for long.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:39 pm

Welcome to Shokushu!! You made a really nice character. I hope you have fun exploring the island!!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:04 am

Welcome aboard :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:01 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome from me too! :D

Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Welcome to the most forgiving and accepting tentacle based board on the web ^ ^

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:04 pm

In Soviet Shokushu, you rape tentacles. Welcome to the boards.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:06 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next