View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Thread Idea 

Post Re: Thread Idea
Ohhh, that's what you were going for! I'm the one that replied yet I was the most confused with your intentions. :lol: Well, I think the concept is very hot, difficult to maintain certainly. But I definatly think if anyone who wants to try it, even if its a little, to go for it. Maybe im being a bit impulsive but I for one think the idea of few (not many of course) girls and monsters at the same time sounds very fun. Sure the thread might die, but threads die practically all the time. *shrugs* I see no harm in attempting one at the very least if people still want to :)

Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:20 am

This seems interesting.8)

In the old threads, there was a time when monsters ganged up on three or more students and those threads...they did die eventually, but they ran on for a very long time.

The agreement just has to be that no other monster could touch what one monster had marked...I mean, a student.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:28 am
Profile YIM

Alynia makes a good point! - would be worth having a go, and if it dies, it dies - its not like it doesn't happen often enough ;)

Alastor - I would imagine that some monster would share their students - although it would be arrangement? I'm not sure what the politics between beasties is on Shokushu!

We aught to have a roll-call to who is interested! (Currently i'm running a little full as mentioned so if you give me a little time to catch up I will be - perhaps me joining in later :oops: - I don't want slow posting times of me to be of fault!)

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:04 pm

count me in to trying to restore the old days.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:54 pm
Profile YIM

I'm sure you'd be welcome Alastor; though it might influence what monster I use. Not sure how well Tempest would play with others.

In any case, it will be a bit before I'm ready to start something new myself, so no worries Momo. In fact, since Vikky is planning on being unavailable later this month, we might want to wait until she gets back to start anyway.

Also, to clarify, I mentioned the scene with Tob in this thread because I suddenly realized it had similar potential. It wasn't actually set up due to this discussion (and it is open just to students). Though if Alynia wants to join in the potential thread we're discussing, I'm sure everyone would approve. :D

Full Character Listing

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:11 pm

As long it's alright with everyone else id be happy to join... Though I don't think I'm as busy as Momo, I have some RL issues going on too. Other than that I think it'd be fun, keep me posted!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:48 pm

heck it's alright with me Alynia. and thanks for the consideration, Whisperer. Us monsters should learn to play nice together, anyways, since the students seem to do it naturally. ;)

Anyways, drop me a line when we get this thing going. I'm thinking there would be other takers as well, although, what's the ration of students vs. monsters? I'm all for students outnumbering monsters 4:6 or so. ;)

As long as we get to exhange students like a twisted exchange of gifts, heh.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:10 am
Profile YIM

Damn, that ratio leaves Natsuki out of the fun. Not that she likes to mingle much with the other denizens of the island anyways. Disgusting ilk that they are. ;)

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:50 pm
Profile YIM

That ratio was just an example. Though you're right, most are disgusting, haha :lol: not this demon though

Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:42 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2