View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:25 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 learning to swim (PiaM) 

Post Re: learning to swim (PiaM)
Light came when she was close. Light shone brightly in her eyes and as much as I wanted to hold her and stay in the comfort of that light I could not. I did not want to destroy that light. Right now, in my present state I just might for the blackness ate at my heart like the spinning darkness that removes even the goodness of light from the center of our galaxy.

Putting a smile on my face I turned to face the angel that kept my demons at bay. “thanks…really…umm…see you in about an hour?”

I could only hope she took it all at face value, for in an hour, with the chime of the clock I would know if it had been a mistake or not going to admin, but something had to be done.

My school uniform clung to my wet body, but I was in a hurry. Though not to much of a hurry to regard once more the angel that now stood shimmering in the neon light and gently ran her towel over pale luscious curves that I would never posses.

When her blue eyes looked up I blew her a kiss…and mouthed the words…’I love you’ afraid to put sound to them for fear the tremble of my voice might give away my intentions. Turning I breathed deeply to try and settle the butterflies in my stomach before marching out the door and over to admim….screw the hour, there was supposed to be a 24 hour security post.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:37 pm
Profile WWW

"And I love you too..", Pia sighed as Cala turned and left. It felt so strange, being able to say that about someone she had known for such a short time. And she knew it was true. And after all they had gone through together.. Why shouldn't she? They had both seen each other from both their good sides, and seen quite a bit of each other fears and weaknesses.

But what kind of relationship would they have? Would they be able to pull it of in the long run? Would it just be a fling? Would they be torn apart by all the dark secrets of this island? No matter. She knew now that she could love, and be loved, and that Cala, this intoxicating, brave, vulnerable, and beautiful woman mad manifested from out of the blue and made it happen.

She realized she did not know very much about Cala. But she hoped she would have the time to correct that. Already, that hour seemed to be too long.

She dressed quickly, and left as soon as she could. She yearned to get back to her room, have a shower and freshen herself up. The fresh air did her good, clearing her mind. Moving made it easier to think.

Unfortunately, her thought were not all cheerful anticipation. Worry gnawed at her stomach as well. She had failed to realize that Cala would try to contact the administration. She did know that Vera was going to write her report. And she suspected that whatever came out of that would hurt Cala more than herself.

There is nothing I can do about this today. Maybe.. maybe I could try to talk to Vera tomorrow? Send her a note, ask for an appointment.. Try to talk some sense into her. Maybe.

Pia had no idea what she would say or do. But she hoped she would be able to come up with something. And hopefully, the hammer would not drop just yet.
I have survived monsters, I can deal with one head girl!

Pia felt her optimism return. And in one hour, she would be with Cala again.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:42 pm
Profile YIM

The leather soles of my shoes stomped along the concrete pathway. Dark shadows seemed to reach out and try to touch me as I went from the protection of one light to the next. Dark…it seemed to have a sinister purpose here on the island. The way the night closed in on you and students like Vera took liberties where they should not…she would pay.

I could only hope she would pay a worthy price for what I was about to do still gnawed away at me like a rabid dog. I had lied. Lied to someone I professed to love. Love was about honesty, careing, and trust. What I was about to do was needed. That I was sure of. Still, I had lied to do it, and Pia seemed certain that to do so would hurt us.

I didn’t really care if it hurt me, so long as it did not hurt here. ‘I love you’ the words echoed in my mind. It was going to hurt her if I got hurt….damn…damn…fucking damn. Just when it all seemed to good to be true, that maybe this place would not be the death of me and I would find something worth really living for….damn.

I was sure I was muttering aloud as the building neared. Had I taken her in my arms to somehow get back at my dad? Arrghhh….I was psychoanalyzing each action I took and only digging myself into a bigger hole. No….I would love her. I did love her. All for good and noble reasons. And I did this…really did this for our own good.

“ahhwhhooooooooo, ok” I opened the door and emitted myself to a shadow less place of bright light. “Umm I’d like to report a rape.”

“Are you the victim?” he looked up from the glossy magazine, my eyes finally seeing the spread of female flesh splashed prominently upon the page. She wore nothing except a few articles of black leather….fuck me.

“no…I..I witnessed it and want to report it right now” and then I thought it ‘you fucking pervert’ I mean what was he thinking now….was he thinking what it would be like to have me in that leather? Damn…not even the courtesy to try and hide the magazine like he had no care in the world. My eyes caught the picture…the blindfold…the chains…ohhhhh fuck me…fuck me….

“yeah…ok…rape you say and you are a material witness. Umm…..here…form 1157. Like you need to fill this one out umm I think…ah…we …well we don’t ever get this sort of thing here, I mean…like who would do a thing like that?”

I could think of someone right now looking at magazines of girls strung up and all. Still it was nice to know that this wasn’t the norm. Vera had gone too far…and she would pay. I took the offered form and pen and went and sat down on the hard metal folding chair against the wall. I swear the whole time I filled out those forms he was watching me like some perv.

Stiffly I approached the little window and handed the forms back. “so, are you going to arrest her…like how long does this whole thing take?”

“AH…well…we will have to investigate it and will get back with you on the results when they are done..now..umm…why don’t you run along well…unless…umm…” he winked…the fucker winked….”you have some time and together maybe we can get this investigation rolling just that much faster if you know what I mean.”
Hell…I knew what he meant. Shit…..there were a lot of things I wanted to say right then…a lot of things. But I smiled instead. That plastic one reserved for dads dinner guests.

“oh my…I’m late.” I wasn’t…but if I wasn’t there Pia was going to get worried..and if she was late I was going to get worried. “gotta run” and not a moment too soon. The Goosebumps ran up and down my arms and legs as I left. I sweat his eyes followed ever step of mine and I felt naked under that gaze…wholly naked. What type of a monster do they hire for security around here I was left to wonder.

Even head girls have trouble - continuation for Vera's punishemnt

I was still in the shower getting the stench of chorine off my skin and trying to scrub the feel of the security guards gaze off my behind when the door chime went off….Scrambling I pulled the White T I wore to bed over my wet body and headed for the door…

“Coming….Pia…be right there.” I yelled while I ran for the door tugging at the cotton material.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:45 pm
Profile WWW

Pia's hand hesitated for a few seconds before pressing the button to the door bell. Her hand was trembling a little bit.
Don't be silly, Pia girl! Just push it! Surely, you are not nervous, are you? You bet I am!
Pia pressed the button, and made a step back.
The first thing Pia did when she came home was to hit the showers. The water felt good, soothing. It calmed her. And that was good, because inside, she was a mess of tangled and mixed emotions.

I met Cala. She is so special, and she cares for me. For me! Pia Marie. Pia-Wallflower-Marie-Kinda-useful-if-you-need-help-with-your-homework-Hov.
Joy.

I am going to meet her in less than 45 minutes! Excitement and nervousness.

We even.. we even made love! And she is soo good at it, and not to mention.. She is sexy. So very sexy. Lust.

But we got caught. Shame.

And Vera is not gonna let this slide. Fear and anger.

Cala is in trouble because of me. Guilt.

Pia knew she had to think about that last one. She knew, because her hearth could only contain so much, and she did not want the fear and worry and angst to take the place of the good stuff. So she had to address the bad first.

Carefully rubbing shampoo into her blonde hair, Pia started to sort out her thoughts. It was a technique she had learned, bit by bit, after her first attacks. Some of the monsters, the bogeys, as she sometimes called them, had messed with her brain, made her unable to communicate much of what had happened.
Like I had anyone to talk to in the first place..
To avoid going completely mad, she had learned to step carefully around the bad parts, poke at her ugly memories, a mental exercise similar to what she did when she was loosing her first teeth as a child. Push at them with her tongue, find out how much she could move them before it hurt.
She would do this with her fears, address them one by one, and then she would try as best as she could to avoid thinking about them.

So Pia used her time in the showers to address her fears, look at them as objectively as she could. She realized that she had little chance to do something concrete at this point. Vera would write her report. There would be consequences. There might be a few straws to grasp at. Not enough to formulate a plan, but maybe enough to give herself, and more importantly, Cala, a fighting chance. Rinsing her hair, Pia formed arguments to use in her next confrontation with Vera or the real authorities. All this time she had no idea that Cala had already set things in motion.

And then she let the subject go. She knew she needed think of this some more, but not now. And with this, she allowed herself to be giddy and exited again. Slowly, the worried wrinkles in her face smoothed themselves. A small smile appeared on her face.
Oh no! I am going to be late! I have spent wayyyyy to much time in the shower!

Later:

She was wearing her nice pyjamas, a dark pink one, almost purplish. It had pale blue patterns on the legs. It had been an indulgence to herself before she had left Norway. Pia was pretty sure prancing around in sleepwear would violate a dress code or other, but it was not that revealing.

Other than that, she had her hair pulled up in a bun, secured by a scrunchie. She was aiming for nice, but casual. She was hoping it would work.

Cala's voice could be heard from the other side. Pia felt herself grinning at the sound.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:38 pm
Profile YIM

Water still trickled down my neck from the wet heap of hair upon my head. The T clung here and there as it absorbed the water…but I’d been too excited..in too much haste. Silly that…heart pounding, adrenaline surging, breath speeding, all at once.

Almost giddy…friend…I had so few…and pia….pia was already special in sooooo many ways.

And she was here…really here.

And vera would pay…dearly pay for what she had done to Pia…

And…shit just open the door…

And I was a mess….the puddle of water forming about my feet…

And it mattered…it really did. I’d spent more time preparing for one night stands than I had tonight

And fuck…what if she … well…what if crap.

I opened the door anyway. Wanting to see her, to talk with her..to be in her presence would be worth so much more than worrying about the puddle I was creating while I stood and hesitated. It surprised me to now end that I could worry about the impression…I mean we had been naked…we had been through…no, don’t go there, make it special.

“Pia” I grinned like a lost puppy I suppose. “I am so sorry, I am a mess…shower…lost track of time” cover the incident report. It felt so wrong to lie…not a good start, not at all. And then I forgot all about everything as those big blue eyes swallowed me and the world just seemed right.

Arms went around her, squeezed her close like I had not seen her for ages. Me all wet, her all dry but the hug changed that, changed the color of her attire and darkened it further in wide splotchy ovals…

“Look out for the puddle, hate to have you slip and break your neck in here.” The words were out before I thought about them…before I realized how stupid they sounded. What was up with me, I was a bundle of nerves. Not even the first boy I had seduced had left me feeling like I did right then. But Pia was grinning, and seemed happy…and I was grinning and was happy…and just maybe I was in love for the first time…really truly in love. Time would tell.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:03 pm
Profile WWW

Pia basked in the glow of Cala's embrace like it was sunlight. Never mind her getting wet. Just one hug, and the tension dropped of her body.

"No problem! I'll do my best not to kill myself.", she said, sidestepping the puddle. And then it dawned upon her..
Cala all wet from the shower.
Oh, Pia! You have done it again!

"Uh, I am way to early, am I? Sorry about that! I thought I had spent too much time getting ready, and then I kind of hurried. Maybe I should have waited a bit.. But I did not want to be late, so.. Uh. I am blabbing I guess."

Pia stopped. Instead, she just looked at Cala. She was smiling. That was all that mattered. Cala's smile. Cala's sparkling golden eyes.
You are just too beautiful, she thought. She almost said it aloud too, but failed to find the courage.

Cala's little deception slipped right past Pia. As far as she was concerned, the other girl seemed all right, an that was all that mattered.
"I am glad you, err.. I am glad you look OK. And I am glad you wanted me over."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:45 pm
Profile YIM

I laughed, and the tension seemed to fade from heavy shoulders. The sound bounced around the room and for the first time in a long time I remembered what it was like to be happy.

“And here is was worried about being late for you…and wondering if you would show up and if you didn’t would it be my fault…and now I am blabbing like a damn fool camel with too much to drink.”

The embrace over, she moved away, not what I really wanted because I gained something special with the touch of skin. A warmth it was. Still she was right here, no going very far, looking at me with a warm smile and eyes that swam and danced in happiness.

“And you can stop lying about the way I look…I…I’m a mess and I am sorry, you deserve better by me, at least an effort. So since I am running late let me make that effort and we can talk…talk about things like you” I winked…then walked past her and let my fingers slide across her belly as I past. A lingering touch that put a bounce to my step.

Walked to the bath again to set my hair straight and add a touch of makeup…some eyeliner…lip gloss…perfume…a touch. A touch because she touched a part of me that had been dead and brought it to life. I even had to smirk at that thought, because sex was not what had awakened me, we had not completed that dance and it was a dance that wanted completing. But because something deeper had touched me in a profound way that went beyond mere sex. And because of that I was willing to bet the sex would be even better. Hopefully better than Vera had been.

And there was that name again, crashing my private party while I worked the brush through the short tangles that was now my hair.

“I am such a mess”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:29 pm
Profile WWW

he brush of Cala's fingers made Pia feel all tingly inside. A little spark of adrenaline and electricity. A small rush of blood to her cheeks. She almost looked down at her feet, a familiar reaction for her, but she controlled that urge. She just wanted to keep her eyes on Cala.

"You are not a mess!", she protested. "Okay. A bit messy. But in a pretty way!".
"And a bit of wet hair can't stop you from being beautiful.". But the last part was said in a low voice, and Cala had disappeared into the bathroom, and Pia did not know if she heard it.

And a bit messy was to be expected after a day like this. So far, the day had been a roller coaster with incredible highs and lows. She was just glad that Cala seemed all right. All right and willing to have anything to with her after..
Kill that thought! She is not here, don't let her destroy any more.

"I brought some stuff. I hope that is okay!", she said out aloud. She had been really unsure about this."I brought some chocolate sauce, because I like it on ice cream, and I had a few cookies, so I brought them as well.. and, uh, I guess I panicked and forgot that you had chocolate ice cream, so I guess we will get a bit too much chocolate..and..uh.."
Pia let her voice trail off, and instead waited for Cala to emerge, using the time to take a view of the room instead.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:35 pm
Profile YIM

Not much of a room. Not much of a dorm, more like a punishment cell. Two twin beds, a small flat screen TV and laptop. Clothes were scattered on the floor, perhaps one pile being clean, another being dirty. The school uniform carelessly slung over the plain metal chair pushed close to the desk that held the flat screen. No posters on the walls. No decorations. I’d come with two suitcases and most of that stuff had been hijacked from me. Stupid school rules.

By the time I had figured out I was staying here decorating the room was not in the cards. Living her so long I had not even realized what a sty it was till Pia showed up. Now I had someone to impress and shit….shit..shit…I was a mess, the place was a mess.

“Yeah…awesome, we can have a sugar blowout…just grab a movie…the Ice cream is in the fridge” I yelled then flipped on the blow dryer and started working my hair.

Oh fuck….I had tapes in there that were …umm….well … I had wanted to be an actress and they were …sort of: fuck me. Pia was not going to think well of me seeing those. What girl in her right mind has porn mixed in with the romance? I knew I should have gotten rid of them. I flipped off the blow dryer sure to find her gone…or at least traumatized by what she had learned about me. Not a sound could be heard over the lingering whine of the motor that still throbbed in my ears even though the machine itself was quite.

“Pia?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:50 pm
Profile WWW

b]"Huh! Oh, yeah. I'm here!"[/b]

Pia quickly stuffed the movie she had taken out back in with the others, kind of embarrassed. Not that Pia was a stranger to porn. Like many reclusive types, she had her voyeuristic tendencies. At a young age, she had happened upon her fathers hidden porn stash, tucked away were no-one would find it.. except for a younger Pia, searching for her runaway hamster. After that, she had found that she could supplement the schools sex ed with downloads from the Internet.
She even had a few favorites on her external hard drive. Nonetheless, it felt kind of odd rummaging through someone else's pornography. Like a violation of privacy.
Don't be stupid, Pia! If she minded, she would have told you not to. Besides, you already have had sex. What does a bit of smut matter?

"Sorry! I was kind of thinking about what I prefer. Romance, comedy or a Wicked Pictures Compilation.", she said, adding a laugh at the end, hoping Cala would find it funny as well.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:44 pm
Profile YIM

I leaned forward and placed my hands on the small vanity counter. Looking into the mirror I breathed out, relieved that Pia found humor instead of horror at what I had been trying to do with my life.

‘cala girl she is a zinger, don’t go messing this up.’ I whispered into my reflection. Pia had depth, and warmth, and was like a great book. You only got to the great parts by carefully reading each page. And with each new page you got more and more engrossed.

“Never heard them called wicked picture compilations before.” I giggled, a cool soft shudder of the torso that unwound muscles in my shoulders I had had no idea were wound so tight. “ I used to call them training tapes, Sex Ed was never as fun”

It was good to laugh. It was good to hear her laugh. It was a warm full laugh that came from the heart, not one of those party laughs that was all plastic.

Once more I stepped into the room. I felt better, my hair no longer plastered to my head, instead if swished about my shoulders. I was still getting used to the cut, and had to admit I was vain about the way I looked, but I wanted to look good and that took some work. Tonight I especially wanted to look good. And frankly the wet T-shirt look was not half bad…it said cute…it said sexy, it said I would push the limits. I was covered, but available and that was how I wanted to be for Pia.

The small room was easily crossed even if you had to step over piles of clothes. I really needed to do something about those if I was going to have her over more often. Seconds later I was behind her, and then my arms went around her waist…pulling her closer…breath upon her neck…feeling her pressed into me.

“last time was a friendly hug…but you deserve better…you deserve a lovers hug” My lips curled upwards, happily. “so see anything you like.” One hand moved to the swell of her belly, the other just under the swell of her breasts, but both pulled her tighter so I might savor this moment forever and drink in the sweet scent of her body and hair.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:41 pm
Profile WWW

"Mm mm.. now I found something I like", Pia said, eyes closed, enjoying the closeness. She pulled air through her nostrils, savoring the scent of Cala. She could have melted right there, just turned into a soft glowing putty in those arms.

It felt incredibly good to be in someones arms. No, good to be in Cala's arms. It was so soothing, and so real and immediate. All that stuff that constantly weighed on Pia's weak shoulders, not just Vera and her punishments, but all those legions of fears and worries, nighttime dreads, those were not here. Not right now. But Cala were. And that made everything all right.

Another intake of breath. Cala's hands framing her breasts.. Pia's pulse picked up a pace. A tingle like the one she felt earlier, but stronger.

Pia placed on light hand on those on her chest, and let one reach back to touch the back of Cala's head. She arched her neck backwards, and turned her head to kiss the others cheek, then lower, at her neck.
That hairstyle of hers is so lovely. Makes her look like an ancient queen..

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:26 pm
Profile YIM

She felt so good in my arms, felt as though she was melting into me as we stood. The kiss came as a surprise, in part because I had no idea how to comfort her after Vera had done what she had done. SO I just held her close and felt her body against mine.

“I’m glad.” I understood what she meant and it hit me…hit me that I know wanted the same and it meant something. Meant I know had obligation, meant that I needed to protect as well as allow myself to be protected by her. It was such a strange emotion, maybe what a guy feels, then the guys I had known and only felt with their dick. No…this was better than that. I felt…really felt. And it was my own feelings I wrestled with as I had made sure to secure another patch behind my neck…near where those lips now tasted my flesh.

Sex though was not what I really wanted, and that was a strange feeling as well. I love sex, but now I wanted a closeness that was not purely sexual. Something was messing with me. I had to chuckle..

“and anything you want to see or should I just grab the ice cream and we can sit in one another’s arms and talk about you, like what secret have you never told anyone before” it was a bold step…big bold step.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:39 pm
Profile WWW

"You know, talking sound fine. And ice cream. And that thing with being in each arms especially that."
As good relaxing with a movie felt, Pia wanted to get to know Cala even more. And she wanted Cala to know her. For some reason, she wanted the other girl to know and care about that sometimes stupid little woman who hid behind books and was known as Pia. And she felt.. impatient to get to know Cala.
Maybe because she felt like she was in love. Or maybe because deep down, she knew that they might not have too much time.

But the talk of secrets made Pia pause. There were some secrets she just did not know how to share. But maybe she would have to, at some point.
We will see how things develop.
And there were plenty of lesser secrets she could share, some as secret and personal as anything that happened on this island. And she knew she wanted to hear any secrets Cala might choose to share.

"Okay.", she whispered, still enjoying being held. "Let us get ice cream. Then we share secrets. What flavor? Dark, personal or embarrassing?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:53 pm
Profile YIM

The words were beautiful and first and then they turned harsh. My mistress was cruel, but she was capable of so much more. Perhaps…perhaps Allah did will. Perhaps my task was to show her what she could become and much as she might show me. It made no sense now, but many things in life made little sense in the beginning.

Her shoulders tightened at the mentions of secrets. More was going on in that little head of hers than perhaps she had a right to know. Something ate at the girl, made her uptight. Some boy back home perhaps. Until they started talking it was going to linger. …

But she still said Okay…but Okay could be a lot of things. Okay we will talk, okay but I will hold some things inside. If everything was an open book she was going to have to start.

Embarrassing and I will start just to show you that there can’t be anything worse than my life” my lips kissed her cheek and with my index finger I playfully pooped the tip of her nose.

“But ice cream first…” reluctantly I left our embrace and bent to open the small refrigerator and get our treat. “no looking at my ass” I pulled the back of the shirt back over my bare rump in a playful flirt and laughed…

Handing her the ice cream container and a spoon I began my story.

“I was like 14 when boys got exciting and I got boobs. That was when dad started watching me more closely…oh…not like that” seeing her look, “this is the embarrassing story… at any rate I spent the next year doing all the reading I could on boys and their dirty little intimate secrets. Sex was not something you talked about in our house except to say that the husband wants a pure girl. I did not want a husband and defiantly was not interested in staying pure. “ I winked at her, and scooped a large spoon full of ice cream out of the container then added a little chocolate sauce to the mix…

“Hmm…oh goz braun feezzze…” my tongue had stopped working as the cold numbed me. I laughed at her smile and whipped her chin of the dabble of chocolate. As we sat facing one another on the bed. Shifting I brought myself up closer and wrapped my heals around her backside. The circle was complete.

“At any rate…umm…yeah…so I like found all these magazine articles with things like what turns on your boyfriend…how to keep you man in bed. That sort of thing. I spent a year watching the boys and learning about them and about me. “ a wicked smile at that…it was perhaps a dark secret.

“but like my dad forbid me to date, he even whipped me when some unwitting moron called the house and asked me out. I was to be married to someone they already have picked out…ohh…nother story…so like I was saying I decided to act on what I learned. Tom….now tom was one of the jocks on the football team and he had a girlfriend so I figured he was a safe bet. Sooo we are in his care parked in some alley there in jersey and I get his dick out of his pants. I mean its like round and big and a throbbing in my hand. Now all the books said guys liked to be sucked. And tom there only was out with me because I said I would do it which was fine with me. “ I paused…for drama…and to get my wits about me.

“I’ve never said this before…ok…I like moved in close, opened my mouth and went down on him. He was all salty and suddenly the thought of taking a guys dick on my mouth was just gross….I mean what if he decided to pee right then…my tongue tasted him…that first slimy ooze of cum and well…. Fuck if I didn’t throw up all over his lap. Really…As allah is my witness I barfed..hurled. Damn he was angry, I mean he was gonna go pick up his girlfriend right after and now he has me to thank for throwing up on him and in his dads car, now that is downright embarrassing.” I sat back…and laughed. Oh…Tom had not been disappointed later when I did what I said I would. He never mentioned the barf, and he did enjoy the BJ…

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next