View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 4:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Dress to Impress (Airi) 

Post Re: Dress to Impress (Airi)
I was happy as could be now feeling a warmth pass me when she said she loved me. It was nice to be cared about even if I only had a bare understanding of love as saffy knew it. I wish I had gotten to understand it completely when I was still me... but, that's just rambling I guess.

"Was worth being raped if I got something that can make you happy Saffy."

I smiled brighter, still as selfless as ever it seemed. I guess maybe that was love, being willing to do anything for someone if it could bring them even the slightest bit of joy.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:01 am

How do you answer that? Especially when talking to someone who is so... so utterly Airi... I just smiled and shook my head lightly, "Good came out of bad. I would never want you to be hurt, even if it was to protect me, but we can't change the past, so we should be happy today that something good happened too. Does that make sense?" I felt like I said 'does that make sense?' too often, but too often I was trying to answer questions and say ideas that I didn't think I could fully explain to someone who I shared a frame of reference with, and Airi was so different, so unique, it was hard to articulate things to her sometimes.

“I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and Saffron sunsets.”
~Hamlin Garland~

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:06 am
Profile YIM

"Arigatou Saffron-ai"

I smiled hoping she knew what I was trying to say, as far as I understood it, I loved her back, probably not the same way she loved me but, I hoped it would be enough. I place the cheesecake down on the bed and put the amulet into a nightstand drawer before moving to the clothes Saffron had brought.

"What should we try first?"

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:09 am

"Well, the theme is Sci-Fi and Fantasy, so I bought all sorts of things," that was the upside to having Airi taking care of me like she did, I saved a ton of money. A callous observer might call her my sugar mama, "some cosplay costumes and regular costumes. I thought you'd make a cute Rei from NGE, and me, I'm looking at maybe Maria from E's Otherwise... and there's a warrior and a sorceress, and a couple others. Fun fun fun!"

“I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and Saffron sunsets.”
~Hamlin Garland~

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:14 am
Profile YIM

I smiled, cosplay was just wonderful fun; she knew just what to say to get me out of my clothes... wait... that didn't come out right... you know what i mean! anyway I moved to the clothes finding the rei outfit; just my size but, it looked like it would be rather tight on me if I wore much under it. I blushed faintly.

"I...I don't think I'll be able to wear panties under this..."

I said softly.

"none of mine anyway... I...I might need ..."

My face turned bright red as I said this.

"pantī himo" ((thong panties))

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:23 am

She was so damned cute. Frankly, I didn't want her to wear panties under it, it would make the night more fun for me, but I nodded, "I don't usually wear those..." I didn't much like them to be honest, bikini panties were more my style, but I figured I could look, "Try it on for now and I'll see if I have any of those later." SEXY! I mean, this was going to be fun to watch.

~Hamlin Garland~

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:28 am
Profile YIM

I liked my bikini style and boy shorts... I'd never once in my life tried on panti himo they always looked so uncomfortable. But, I looked at the suit and nodded to Saffron as I reached down to my hip uzipping the garment and shifting my hips until it slid off and to the ground where I stepped out of it. I didn't know it but, when I bent at the waist I was showing saffron the exact shape of my butt and privates, it was almost a perfect heart shape for her to ogle if she wanted. I unzipped my boots and slid them off before undoing my tie and slipping off my vest. I hadn't worn my small sports bra today; I didn't really need it given my non-existant bust. Just pasties covered my nipples. I looked at the plug-suit reproduction and took a deep breath as I slid off my panties again showing off the heart shape but, this time my perfectly trimmed teal pubic hair was on display along with the slit between my... pussy lips... i think that's what saffy called them. anyway with that I stood nude before I slowly slipped into the plug-suit with my back turned to saffron I had to shake my hips to get the suit on before I could close it. It wass nice though it fit me like a second skin showing off the exact shape of my curves... well curve... I might not have had a chest but, I did have a butt.

I looked to Saffron turning around not noticing the front of the outfit was sneaking between my nethers a little displaying just where they were to her.

"How's it look?"

I asked face bright red.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:36 am

Oh, so much made me want to slip my hand under my skirt, but instead I just watched and smiled, "You're beautiful. Of course, you're always beautiful, but right now, my heart is racing!" I exclaimed. And it was. And other parts of my body were reacting, but that could wait. I stood up and walked over to her, placing a hand on her side and running it along the plug suit, "I have the most attractive date in the school."

~Hamlin Garland~

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:42 am
Profile YIM

that made me blush even more so feeling her hand so easily along my side. " decided to let my hair down now; the long train of hair hit the floor behind me.

"don't say things like that Saffy... you're making me blush."

I shivered slightly a hand subconsciously moving to between my legs to shift the material out of where it had crept. it would stretch, the material felt so new.
"I'm going to need a pasty there..."

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:47 am

I wanted to be suggestive and say that I'd want to put it on, but instead my hands continued to travel the plug suit, "I noticed. It was a nice treat for me, but I don't think you'd be happy walking around with that showing," I smiled and kissed her again, short and quick. I was so turned on by her dressed like that, it was hard to not take her there, but given her recent experiences, it was better to be slow.

~Hamlin Garland~

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:51 am
Profile YIM

I smiled to her turning towards her a bit more as she kissed me quickly.
"Want to try your costume on or..."
I paused blushing softly at the thought I was having.
"Would you rather I change and try the sorceress dress on?"
I then swallowed hard.
"If you want me to try on the dress... you might have to help me take this one off..."
I knew she loved taking my clothes off me, and I did live to make others I cared about happy after all.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:57 am

"I think I should help you take this off..." I smiled warmly and my hand ran along the back, along her spine. I wanted to make her feel excited. I knew she got more pleasure from making me happy, but at least I could excite her, energize her and put her in the mood.

~Hamlin Garland~

Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:59 am
Profile YIM

I smiled slightly turning faintly to look at Saffy. I blushed faintly feeling the familiar feeling of arousal. I giggled gently at that running suit covered hand down her arm to her hand guiding it to my barely clothed nethers.

"I know you like touching me here Saffron-Ai."

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:06 am

I smiled and I knew where she was leading me. My hand rubbed her lower lips lightly through the suit and my other arm wrapped around her. I was so happy to have my Airi, nothing was greater in my life, "I do like this part. I like all of you, but this part feels nice, and tastes lovely," I decided to be a little flattering and I leaned in a little to whisper, "Do you feel warm yet?"

~Hamlin Garland~

Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:40 am
Profile YIM

I looked to saffron eyes half lidded shrugging slightly.
"The pixies taught me something I think you'll like to hear."
I muttered glancing to the open door of our dorm room, not that I cared right now, I was going to take the angel's advice for once and be a little selfish.
" to quote those cute little rapists... 'lets fuck' "
the sound of that statement coming out in my voice was laughable especially since I only vaguely understood what I was saying... and I probably wouldn't understand it with anyone other than saffron around; she brought out an odd side of me that just... was just more worldly.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next