View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 1:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 The taming of the shrew (cala's training) (Vera) 

Post The taming of the shrew (cala's training) (Vera)

The sun streamed through the windows and would not let me sleep even when I pulled the small pillow over my head in desperation for just a few minutes more. Sleeping on the floor had not been comfortable and the fight had not made it any easier. Muscles ached…my ribs ached. I had to admit that Vera was a brick house when she had to be.

Shit…Vera. We had a deal and there was no telling when she would be getting up or even if she was up. Rubbing the sand form my lashes I finally got my body moving and my eyes open. My body protested as I gathered up the cushions and set the couch to right.

Eggs….toast…not much else except some cereal. 30 minutes later I had a meal sitting in the microwave for Vera. I had been as quite as a mouse and that had caused me to take more time. The aroma of coffee and fresh food was not going to be stopped. Not knowing what her schedule might be I ate and with a cup of coffee now inside me felt a little better.

Since I had not grabbed any other clothing but my uniform I wore the silly apron and went and sat of the sofa enjoying the view of the swaying palms and rolling waves upon the beach. Then tipping my head back I relived the dream of last night. One not nearly as good as the last but good never the less. My queen…she had come and I had pleasured her and she had done the same for me. It was a good dream that found my hands Longley stroking my belly while I was lost in thought.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:36 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: The taming of the shrew (cala's training) (Vera)
The smell of fresh coffee roused the Head Girl from her slumber. There was some soreness from the fight the night before but nothing too serious. Vera sat up, shaking her head slowly. Her head still pounded slightly, no doubt from the stress built up the past few days. She could only hope this day would go a bit better or at least reach some clarity on how she should train the useless slave.

The day was starting off well with the scent of breakfast reaching her senses. Rising out of her bed, Vera found the table empty. She remained calm and continued on to the kitchen where she found the food waiting in the microwave. The thought was there, the execution was a bit off but for good reason. Cala did not know when Vera would wake up so there was no reason to scold her on it. This was suppose to be a time of learning and she had to keep that in mind.

Looking back, she saw Cala in her own little reverie on the sofa. Did the woman sleep there last night? She will not jump to conclusions yet. There was no point in worrying about it all. She will take it one step at a time.

The food was still warm so she removed it from the microwave and had a seat at the table. The meal was delicious much like dinner was last night. Cala did have a knack for cooking. It was just the other areas the woman was lacking to say the least. Vera ate quietly as she sipped her coffee and read a few memos from various sources. She was not going to hunt Cala down this morning. The Head Girl will be patient and will wait.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:07 am

I’d dozed..shit..I’d dozed off…

Quietly as a mouse I lifted my ass form the seat that had been so inviting and rubbed the sleep from my tired eyes. I tip toed around the corner…then stood straighter. The game was up. Carefully I coiled the leash out of the way and sauntered over to my mistress dressed in the simple apron. Above its string and along my right side was the ugly purple bruise from the previous nights bout. Testament of my mistresses skill at a flying tackle.

The plate was empty. Good…and bad. Good because it appeared she had eaten Bad because I had not served it. I could understand these simple things. Still in her night gown she looked the picture of my queen from last night’s dreams. As I picked up the plate from the table the scent of her hair once more greeted my nose. Even in the morning it was still delightful. My heart picked up a beat and the heat on my lions grew a bit more.

With effort I ignored the impulse to kiss her and went back to the small kitchen to gather up the coffee mug and fill her cup once more. I spoke not a word and went about my business, washing up the plate, and silverware, making the bed. Cleaning up the bathroom. It all took time but still she did not say a thing. IN the back of the my head I began to earnestly wonder once more what I had done to offend her.

I should pull something out for her to wear, but that would be presupposing I knew what she would want to wear. Fuck..that meant I needed to make certain her uniform would be ready for tomorrow. So I busied myself with hanging a brand new crisp uniform out. Thankfully I would not have to iron it, the crisp starch held its shape well and made it evident this one was clean.

When everything is done and ready what does a slave do…stay away from the mistress or go to her for instruction. Shit….mom would make me dust, do the windows. I hated it. But if mom would have made me I might as well before Vera started yelling about it. I might hate the silence, but the silence did have its benefits. Provoking mom had become second nature, but Vera was not my mother and I needed to learn not to provoke her. This was going to be a lot harder than I had thought.

Dusting and windows, stay out of vera’s way…done with that…scrub the floors…damn there was a lot to do. Lunch...she would want lunch..and dinner, what the hell was I going to make for dinner? And I might need to go out and get things. was that on her tab...how would that work? I was beginning to understand why my mom might get a bit flustered and peevish.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:33 am
Profile WWW

Vera had expected Cala to come kneel beside her for instructions. She could feel some fear and perhaps some embarassment for dozing off on the sofa. But her slave came to her side to pick up her plate and quickly moved to take care of the task. The Head Girl continued to read the memos and notes addressed to her, picking up emotions here and there as the Arab moved about the room.

She felt the heat of lust and desire when the woman picked up her plate. There was indeed something there. Despite how much they clash, Cala seemed to long for Vera's body or rather just her skillful touch. No doubt the woman would be disappointed that such would not be given until a certain level of discipline was reached.

Speaking of discipline, Cala was making a concious effort to improve and avoid displeasing her. This was a good start. Her expectations was just to kneel at her and perhaps say a few words before Vera gave her tasks for the day. But the slave was not stopping. One moment the woman would be in the bathroom, cleaning and then she would leave to go clean another spot or prepare clothes. This level of initiative was impressive and the Head Girl continued to pretend she did not notice just to see how far this would go.

Vera could not pick up thoughts, only emotions. The only constant emotions she felt was fear and worry, perhaps a little confusion. The acts were chaotic but were all done with thought of pleasing her or at least not annoying her. She wanted to tame that free spirit but that very spirit was what was guiding this woman's actions to clean every spot of her room. Perhaps forcing the mechanics and etiquette of the manner would be slow but the very aspect of servitude was there. This was starting a bit better than she thought.

Not wishing to interrupt this stream of self improvement, Vera rose from her chair and moved to the bathroom. She took a moment to inspect the woman's work so she may give her judgement later. Slipping out of her nightgown, hot steam could be seen flowing from the ajar door as she took her shower. Once finished, Vera would change into the uniform waiting for her and step out to see what Cala was up to next.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:56 am

Lunch was coming all too soon as I needed to get a few things. But how, I had my uniform…shit but I should ask before going. The chance though had passed; already Vera had gone to take a shower. I was a bit disappointed at not being asked to help out with that choir, but then I had not given her a chance to say anything as I busied myself about the apartment.

Now I waited at the slightly ajar door admiring the way she moved her body like some perverted male teenager at a window. Moving a paced. Images of my queen came and went as if to torment me. Images much like the one I had stolen of her hands with the thick lather of soap as she ran them up her long thin legs. Stopping at the small closet I gathered up a towel in order to make myself useful.

Turning I tapped my foot impatiently wanting so badly to crawl into that shower with my leash in my mouth in the hopes she would let me join her. Hugging the towel to my breasts I dreamed of at least being able to touch her body while toweling her off. My libido was going through the roof and I was beginning to wander if Vera could not only read my thoughts but project emotion into me.

Breathing deeply I held my ground and forced myself to consider lunch and dinner recipes. I ran through what my mother had taught me trying to make guesses as to what Vera might like and what she might not. But still it was Vera in my thoughts…and Vera in that shower naked, her skin flushed with the heat of the water that cascaded along its surface. It was Vera who ran her own hands along the well toned legs and up her torso to soap her huge and heavy mounds.

I bit the towel…tried to drive the thought from my mind. I was worse than a teenage boy. Arrgghhh.. I needed time alone with one of my vibrators to at least take the edge off….damn….

The water stops…I turn and close my eyes holding out the towel to my mistress. To look is to invite disaster for she will know my mind is not pure and on the tasks of being a pet and slave. No…I want to posses her and for that she would be very angry with me.

“Mistress you towel…and if you would not mind me speaking…how do I get things to cook and clean with?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:23 am
Profile WWW

She could feel faint waves of emotions as she soaked in the shower. The asian pondered on how she should go about today's lessons. Slowly her thoughts were gradually growing more and more distracted by the aura of heat and lustful urges coming from the bathroom door. Vera knew who this was and took her time, lathering every supple curve of her body. As troublesome as it may be, sex and physical attraction were more than likely going to be the only motivations for that woman.

Once the sexual frustration reached its boiling point, Vera finished cleaning and stepped out of the shower. As expected, Cala was waiting with a towel in hand. The woman really was trying very hard to gain her favor. Hmm... How to handle this...

"Thank you," she replied cooly, accepting the towel and using it to begin drying her hair, "I have a closet that has most of the cleaning supplies. If it is something not available, there may be something in the janitor's closet on this floor or on the first floor." Her large glistening orbs swayed as she continued to dry her hair. Once finished she finally began to cover her nude body and drying the rest of her. "As for cooking supplies, if it not in the pantry or in the cupboards then it will have to be gathered from the mall area or ordered. I can place an order if you leave me a list of what is needed."

Once dry, she removed the towel and handed back to Cala. The Head Girl then moved to slip on the uniform waiting for her. She faced the mirror and was about the brush her hair when she stopped. Smiling faintly she turned back to the waiting servant. "I trust you have eaten already correct?" she said suddenly, "Then come, you will brush my hair. Take this moment to catch your breath. You seem to have a plan running through your head so you may tell me what you intend to do today while you tend to me."

With that, she placed the brush in her slave's hand and slipped by the woman into the other room. She returned to the chair she sat at for breakfast. Vera would try and start small, kinda all the productive energy towards the areas she wished little by little. At the very least it would give her a little more time to work with paper work and her other duties.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:48 am

I was thankful when she took the towel and more than a little disappointed she did not ask for my assistance in drying off. I kept my eyes on the ground, shifting from one leg to the other while she finished dressing. It was easier that way, because if I had had my way she never would have gotten dressed and we both would not have gotten a thing done.

I had meant the uniform for tomorrow’s classes. Which of course probably meant that I would need to put another one out this evening. Speaking of uniforms there were dozens of things I would need to know. In some ways I was beginning to think that not only was I the domestic help but the personal assistant as well. I could see how things might snowball and how potentially important my role could become. Perhaps it was a bit too ambitious of me, but do this well and the slave thing might fade and become something even more important.

I knew about hard work, shit, I’d spent a year reading about and watching boys just so I could figure out how best to seduce them and make them relish what time I decided to give them. In some ways Vera had turned the tables on me and I was one of the boys…well not really, but sort of in a sexual want her sort of way. That thought at least allowed me to breathe when she put the comb in my hand.

Catch my breath. She knew exactly what she was doing. Exaclty what I did to the boys back home, but knowing it and wanting to change it were two different things. I had to remember Pia was warm and cuddly and love. Vera was fire and ice, lust and desire; and a fucking that just wouldn’t stop till your heart did.

So I took the brush and worked to calm myself and steady my hand and heart. Lust could wait…I hoped. Fingers moving through the long silky strands of white gold did not help the waiting. It was only her hair. And the uniform was starched perfection. The kind of crispness that made you want to keep your hands off. Flesh was soft and warm. The picture she was presenting was one of ice, cool calm detachment. Now for the first time I wished I knew how she did it.

" Mistress, for today I need to make you lunch, and dinner. Take out another uniform and have it ready for the morning. Beyond that I could vacuum the carpets but only if you are not going to be around or do not mind the noise. It would help me a great deal if for your meals I knew what sorts of things you liked. We could start with those, though in all honesty my ability with food is very limited. I could also use your schedule, it would help me plan what needed doing and would make certain I would be prepared. I should think that you would want to brief me every morning or evening on what is to be expected of me. I would also like to know what I am to do if you are entertaining. Do I go to my own rooms or just try to stay out of sight. Furthermore what type of attire would you find pleasing for me…what type of makeup would you like me to wear? Am I to help you with your makeup or putting on your cloths. Am I to help you with your showers or baths. I have seen movies, but I have no idea what you expectations are of a slave and pet… for instance was it wrong to do things on my own or should I await for your instructions….I am sorry mistress…I babble once again. “ it was a habit, good or bad would invariably depend on her mood and the subject.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:23 am
Profile WWW

The heat coming from Cala's aura continued to beat down upon her back as the woman moved around to begin brushing her hair. What she felt from the woman was boiling her own blood. Vera took a deep breath to help calm herself and maintain the image of ice that the slave seemed to refer to her as. As pleasant having this slave would be, things had to go in order or else this servant will never grow and learn.

As expected, the rambling began. This time it was a bit more focused and less insulting than before. Vera let the woman go until the apology and perhaps the catching of breath. Where to start...

"Oriental foods are generally to my taste but I am willing to try other foods if presented well enough," she began cooly, "And you are correct, I expected you to be kneeling at my side when I began eating breakfast so I may instruct you further. But you were already up and rather active this morning. Whether it was due your own desire or merely an attempt to attone for sleeping on the sofa rather than the floor, it was still a pleasing sight to behold."

Vera puts down the notes and memos and leans back slightly. She did not remain that way for long as to not get in the way of the brush. "But, you will not be punished for such mistakes. There is much you do not know and much you still have to learn. I tend to wake up around six to seven am every day. You were right to wake up first and provide me with breakfast but I expect you to still be awake when I do. Greeting me properly in the morning would be pleasant as well."

"As for entertainment.." she continued, "Such things will have to wait. For now, you will only deal in the basics making you more of a maid than a slave in body and soul. I know you long for more but there is much you must repay. Continue to improve and this will move on from punishment to something that we may both enjoy. You will continue to live here for the five week duration. Your life will consist of this room, myself, and what school work you have left this semester. Your uniform and attire will improve as you improve. For now, you will wear only that apron when serving me."

"Some servants do wash their mistress and help with clothing and cosmetics. But, from what I was feeling during the shower, allowing you to do such things would be a reward for you. And I am not ready to reward you yet, my pet. You do not know what I had to go through because of you. If it were up to me right now, I would have ensured you disappeared off the face of the earth. That is how much you have displeased me the past few weeks and that is where you start today," she sighed softly to cool her tongue, "But, though your actions are not exactly to my wishes, the thought was there and you did do many tasks as servant would do. So if you wish, you may apply makeup though I doubt such is needed today. Do you have any questions, my pet?"

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:56 pm

All across my body I tingled. A sort of nervous sexual energy that resulted every time I had a connection with Vera. It was a crazy thing and made it all that much harder to listen to her answers, but listen I did. There was a thrill that speed my heart and made my breath catch when she hinted at my heart’s desire to be closer. To find things we may both enjoy. I would have to dwell on those words in the coming days and weeks even if I was to remain sane.

Things always got worse before they got better. Perhaps the worst had happened and we were getting better. Maybe it had required an effort on both our parts to be cordial to one another. If I was truly a slave then Vera had been very cordial given that I had attacked her and worked to undermine her at every turn. I still hated what she had done to Pia. What she had done in nearly drowning me, but much like that instance she had plucked me from the brink in the nick of time. Was this the same? Was my running around nothing but an apron doing domestic choirs that I hated much the same…her saving me at the brink of my own ruin?

Had I become that much of a slave already that I even thought those thoughts. She seemed to allow me free will within the confines of my duties. And admittedly I had made an effort for it had been my words alone that brought me here to this place and time. I had no one else to blame. There was one thing though that nagged at me. One small untruth that I felt it necessary to correct and potentially gain her wraith for daring…it was how to frame it. Damn….

“Mistress, thank you for the trust in letting me stay here.. I …I understand it must be hard on you and I no doubt will fail again at some appointed task. You have been far kinder than I anticipated and for that I am thankful. I…I just want you to know I did sleep on the floor in front of the couch…I mean I used the couches cushions as I was unsure of where I should sleep, but the coach did seem to break the rules. I am trying..and I cherish the thought that at some time we might find mutual enjoyment together. You are wise and correct that I would find bathing you pleasurable so long as you do not mind your slave pleasuring herself in her time alone.”

Physical gratification seemed to play a part of this whole slave/pet thing. There was a tension in vera’s shoulders as I combed her hair. I could have sworn she lathered her body in the shower just to see my reaction. The topless apron, that would show my own bodies desires so readily. Sex was very powerful, and I had used it. I had watched Vera use the edges of lust and desire in punishing other students. So I did not feel it a leap to think that even now she used it on me. The question of course was whether I was allowed to seek my own pleasure? If not then yes my time here would be torture and Pia…I do not think I could do without my cuddle time with her. So I had to say something even if it was circumspect.

To say nothing of my feelings would never bring life to them. I wanted her to know I enjoyed our physical relationship whatever it had been. I might at times want to deck her, but I also wanted to sleep with her in very carnal ways. Selfish perhaps. I was going to have to really think things through and use my brains to figure out my role and purpose in life.

I was impetuous, planning and sticking to the same thing was not easy. Right now playing slave even if it was real was not so hard as it was new and I was learning the role. In a few weeks…then it would be harder. Time would tell…till then I need to learn to cook oriental style and keep my desires as buried as I might be able.

Like a moth drawn to the dangers of an open flame there was little doubt I risked getting burned and this time in this strange school it might just happen.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:38 pm
Profile WWW

"That was still not what I ordered," she replied though she did not seem to be displeased, "You were to sleep on the floor and nothing but that. It was meant to be punishment. I will consider your actions this morning as a form of atonement for failing to follow my instructions."

Vera stood up out of her chair, satisfied with her now well brushed silver hair. She turned to face her servant. "Hmm.." she pondered for a moment, "Raise both your arms above your head and cross them at the wrist, pet." A finger pressed lightly against Cala's dark skin and slowly began to trace around the woman as Vera walked. She felt along muscles, bone, and the curves of the woman's shapely form before coming to rest over a bruised area. The Head Girl pressed lightly. "You are wounded. You should see the nurse about this. I cannot have my slave be damaged and falling behind her duties."

"As for pleasuring yourself, you may do so when you shower but that is all. I cannot have my slaves just pleasing themselves whenever they feel an itch," she continued, "If you desire more for me, consider it a goal. But do not forget the reason you perform my wishes and your duties is to serve me and for no other reason, understand?" Vera had to ensure that the reason for serving was clear. If sex became the trigger then she would be left with a completely sex driven whore. Pleasant but troublesome. She had more use of a more disciplined servant, much like how Clarice was as a Prefect.

"For today I will allow you to continue as you are now," she said softly as she moved to her desk, "I my own reports to type. You may vacuum just do not trip any cords. And I want you to continue repeating what you are and who you serve in your head as you work this day. I expect lunch to be prepared for me and I expect you to tell me when it is ready. The same is expected for dinner. You must always serve me before you serve yourself. At dinner time, I will ask you what you have learned as a slave and I expect you not to twist the words to insult me like last night. If you have no questions, you may go."

Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:34 pm

I complied; holding my hands far over my head with my wrists together is if bound. But I was not bound and my mistress seemed intent on inspecting me as if I was a pet…a piece of meat. Not once was the touch sexual in nature much to my disappointment. As if she sensed that disappointment she talked about sex and how it was not to be my motivation. That would be hard to change. Sex had always motivated me. I liked sex, enjoyed the company of others because of sex. And yet…yet some truth did ring in those words for with Pia it was not just sex.

Did Vera wish to have a similar relationship with me? It was all very strange. It was Vera’s kiss that had defeated me. It was her use of sex that got me. Was sex my Achilles heal? Was this what she was trying to teach me. If so I was going to have to utterly listen to her for the lessons depth had now grown in my mind like a flower. Slave or not there seemed merit and wisdom I had overlooked in vera from the beginning. Perhaps being a head girl was a much more difficult matter than I had initially thought when I saw the glitz, glamour, and power.

“Yes mistress, the nurse attended to it when I got my uniform. Two cracked ribs.” I stopped there. She would know how I had gotten them and the bruise. It was however a wonderful gesture that she even seemed to care. I left….

Lunch…simple sandwiches a bit of fruit served and done. But I had to spend time on the internet getting recipes, getting the lists of ingredients prepared. It took the better part of the afternoon before I once more knelt upon the floor beside my mistress and held out the list while I waited silently. She took the paper without comment and I left.

Vacuuming…my own home work…Life had become a blur of motion and doing that I had never before experienced. The night closed in on the penthouse before I knew it. Closing the computer I got up and went to the kitchen…there stacked in bags were the groceries I had requested. The mess had to be cleared before I could do the dinner.

Needless to say dinner was later than I would have wanted. The unfamiliar spices and aromas making it more difficult. I tasted but did not eat, my own stomach in knots as I served this first meal to my mistress and then knelt beside her while she ate. I fretted and worried. Too much ginger…too little. Wasabi…a strange spicy green paste that curled your toes. Sticky rice…that was the easy part. Nori a seaweed for the outer roll of the sushi. SO dinner had not been so much about cooking but more about preparation and presentation. I had never had raw fish before tonight, but I had to admit with a bit of wasabi and some say sauce a good taste could be achieved. The only question: was it the right taste for Vera.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:01 pm
Profile WWW

All that pent up energy and frustration was given a focus. Cala hardly paused for a second as the woman moved about through the various tasks her mistress had put forth. Lunch came quickly and the slave remembered to seat Vera, serving the Head Girl before having lunch herself. The meal was simple but their was little time for either of them so it made for quick eating before each of them went back to their own business.

Vera was typing on the computer and looking through a list of student files. Compiling reports, adding up demerits, looking up the most troublesome of students. Occasionally a student under her thumb would arrive to give a report. Some gave Cala a glance but they knew better to be distracted when Vera was speaking. The rest of the day went mostly uneventful. She accepted the list of supplies requested by her pet and made and order which a student delivered to the kitchen.

There was no sign of complaining from her servant. Not even the emotion of hatred and rage could be sensed. Cala may not be fully accepting the role as slave but she was at least accepting Vera now.

The Head Girl smiled and nodded when Cala approached her again later that night. Dinner was ready and she could already smell some familiar aromas. Her servant sat her in her chair and kneeled beside her. She gave Cala a gentle stroke of the cheek before tasting a little bit of each food. The silence was deafening as Vera considered each taste.

"You did lovely for a first time, my pet," she stroked the woman's cheek a bit firmer, resting her hand there as her warmth seeped into the other woman, "Now, just as before, tell me all that you have learned of being a slave. I trust you will be more careful on how you speak your mind this time around." The food was pleasant. It was of course not perfect but oriental food was never easy and it was a unique taste to most people. But Cala was careful and showed a great amount of focus on ensuring the taste was as pleasant as possible.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:30 pm

What I wanted was to curl up into a ball and go to sleep, but I had signed up for this I kept reminding myself. I did not have to say yes to any of it. But it kept Pia safe this way and Vera had not at all been what I expected. If I had to be a “slave” then her example as a mistress was not half bad. Of course I had been on good behavior which in the coming days might be harder to maintain.

There had been the disagreement with the vacuum. I almost threw it out the window, but that vera did not have to know about. In the end I won and got the dirty little bag changed in the thing. For the first time IN my life I realized that my mom had really worked hard and I should have showed her a bit more appreciation for what she did do.

But enough was enough…I had a question to answer and my mistress was patiently waiting which seemed a new side to her as well. Perhaps we were both on our best behavior.

“thank you” I blushed, the touch the kind words from someone that must hate me. “mistress … I”

And now the hard part.

“It is hard work this slave stuff. And you…you seem to be busy all the time, I mean its Sunday and all I did was see you work work work. As much as I stay busy I do notice things. Girls came and went, you hardly got off that computer and sometimes you muttered and were a little angry looking.” I did not tell her I made sure to get away and find something to do for a while.

“Because on most Sundays I lounged around and found ways to amuse myself. Sometimes those things were helpful to you, but lately they were not. And I know this is the long way to the explanation, but you need someone to help. So I am here to help. I had sooo much free time I never even cleaned my own room and now here I am working on yours and I am dead tired. You look tired as well. So I suppose it’s my way of saying that I do the things that need doing just like you want them done so you are comfortable. And you being comfortable will lead to me being comfortable but should not be why I really make you comfortable.” Not a very academic away of putting it and we were studying motivation theory in psych.

“Or to put it academically. Vroom’s theory of motivation says we do things sort of through expectancy, instrumentality and valiance. Expectancy would be that what I do is important. Before today I would have thought that being your slave was not important and really menial and degrading. But, that is not true. You have so much going on that what I do helps and hopefully makes you happy which means when you deal with students like me you will not be so angry because your meal is cold or you haven’t eaten at all. Now instrumentality says we do things because of reward and punishment. As a slave you have been much nicer to me because I am trying and there is a reward there. I actually feel better inside, like I did something which I did. And you…you saying you like it or even touching my cheek nicely makes me feel all giddy inside which seems really juvenile and stupid but it is true. Then he says that there is valiance. That is whether or not I give a damn. Oh..sorry…care. At first I really have to say I didn’t. But I do. I want to do a good job. Maybe it’s just ingrained in me, but doing your best is important. So it does take motivation to be a slave, which is really an oxymoron when you think about it.” Another pause, and even though I had been talking as fast as I could I feared I had overused my time.

“Mistress..I still need to get the dishes done, your uniform laid out, bed turned down…if I may take my leave?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:47 pm
Profile WWW

The Head Girl was silent as Cala spoke her mind. One could say it was rambling but Vera did not think it was. Her slave was becoming more aware of what was happening around her. Maybe this was already beginning when the woman was thrown into the much shadier aspects of Shokushu back in that ring. But even then, comparing lastnight with tonight, the change was nothing short of phenomenal. This level of self awareness will make the woman more capable of reading her needs and how to provide for them.

The woman continued on, using various things learned from psychology to help explain what she learned. The explanation revealed that there were other drives for her slave to excel now. Some were even selfless involving her calming down when dealing with other students. Part of her was unsure how to take such a statement. She did not believe herself to be one to lash out because of cold food or lack of rest. But she allowed Cala to continue.

Her slave wanted to do better. The woman wanted to do her best even if it is at being a slave. Funny how this was what Vera wanted from Cala from the very beginning. Only now did the woman finally get it and all it took was enslaving her. Better late than never she suppose.

Vera remained quiet after the request to continue her duties. Her fingers slide down the woman's chin and lifted the woman's gaze to her own. The Head Girl's lips pressed to Cala in a soft kiss that ended as quickly as it came. "I am very proud of you, my pet." she whispered, "You may continue and tonight you may sleep on the sofa." She smirked faintly. It would look poorly on her if she gave everything to the slave in one night. No, she had to take it in steps. But this was a big one for Cala and she could only hope these steps continue in such a direction.

She allowed her plate to be taken as she stood up and returned to her desk. Part of her wanted to just stop and grab this woman right here and now. The thrill of control was wonderful but the feeling of slowly converting the woman felt even better. But Vera knew she must wait. Discipline, self control, she must maintain these and set the example for her precious pet to follow.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Perhaps I had always wanted my father to say he was proud of me, so when vera said it I practically came unglued. I’d never really done anything noteworthy in my life, not that being a slave was noteworthy in my book. Not that mom had been noteworthy. It was still nice…wonderful in fact to be noted.

I could see the mischief dance in her eyes when she tilted my head. The way her lips curled and her face seemed to be much younger, much more full of warmth and light than any other time I had been with her. And the kiss…one could not forget the gesture of kindness. This a woman who had raped my best friend in the world. It did not seem possible and even I was beginning to harbor doubts about it really being rape. Had I been a fool?

I got up. Confused beyond measure at what I should be feeling and what I was feeling. The kiss…so warm and soft, much more like Pia’s. Thankfully I would see Pia tomorrow, and tomorrow would be none to soon. I did what needed doing, working to do a good job before finally stepping in the shower myself.

The hot water was heaven on weary muscles and aching bones. At least I had not laughed or cried today and that had saved my aching ribs. The bruise was tender, a constant reminder of our bout in the security station. Pain or not I stood beneath the water and relaxed for the first time that day. Fuck the woman ran a hectic life, I had no idea how she did it. Looking at tomorrow I had no idea how I was going to do it. Rather than enjoy my one chance at privacy I went over my schedule and then tried to put all the things that Vera would expect onto it.

“fuck” I bit down on my lip, not having meant to say a thing. I could not figure out how I might steal away for an hour and talk to PIa…there was just too much that needed doing and homework was going to be a bitch. I stopped the water and dried off…then wiped down the shower stall and took my towel with me to be cleaned later. The bathroom looked like I had never been in it.

With the sun down I curled up on vera’s couch and placed my cellphone’s alarm on. O dark thirty in the morning…get the coffee..then the breakfast and a patch. Hopefully Vera would give me a patch. I was already feeling her. A jumble of emotion … desire, lust…the stuff of sexual hunger and the resulting clawing inner thrill from someplace…it had to be her. I buried my head under the throw pillow while the emotions crawled across my skin and left me breathless and sleepless.

Her kiss….the thrill of her kiss…fuck me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:43 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 202 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next