View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Dress to Impress (Airi) 

Post Re: Dress to Impress (Airi)
She elicited a grin from me and I pressed my palm against the delightful bits covered by the plug suit. Let's fuck. Airi was amazing. "I'm proud of you, I want you to know that," I said quietly before leaning in to give her what I knew was a real highlight for her, a lusty passionate and deep kiss.

“I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and Saffron sunsets.”
~Hamlin Garland~

Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:02 am
Profile YIM

I blushed into the kiss and let it last as long as it would as I ran a hand down saffron's chest rubbing the flat of my hand against where I knew a nipple would be. I made sure to be gentle... maybe being raped a couple of times had made me a little more knowledgable about pleasuring other women, who knew or maybe it was just saffron. my other hand went to sneak up the darker skinned girl's skirt.

I broke the kiss for just a moment.

"I had... a crazy thought... can I... spread some of the cheesecake on you after I take your clothes off?"

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:10 am

Wow! She was really making progress. Maybe this place really did help her understand things. I would have liked it to have happened some other way, but as I told her, it was better to focus on the good that came from it, so I smiled and nodded, "I'd like that, yeah... want to try it now?" I asked with a cute and gentle smile. I loved her so, and she made an exciting request, how could I refuse? Especially from someone who so rarely asked for what she wanted. I was not just excited for this, I was eager.

“I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and Saffron sunsets.”
~Hamlin Garland~

Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:13 am
Profile YIM

I just giggled nodding softly to her as I kissed her again as deeply as I knew how as I led her backwards towards a bed, I don't even know which of the beds of room 200 it was, we still had 3 empty ones but, it didn't really matter. I just lay her back on it and break the kiss. then I would take a bit of cheesecake on my finger and run a trail up her leg around her inner thigh and to where her panties hid her nethers before I ran my tongue the length of that trail.

"And no cheating by undressing yourself Saffron-ai!"
((what is she wearing exactly?))

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:17 am

(I might turn in after this post. Glad to have you back though)

I smiled, my darling Airi taking such charge! It was astonishing. I made a mental vow not to remove anything I was still wearing, giving her full range of my black skirt, my rather cute blue and white striped panties, and my red sleeveless turtleneck top. Of course, I hadn't worn a bra so that was already gone. I was enthralled as she licked cheesecake off my thigh and closed my eyes, breathing heavily, and repeating, "I'm so proud of you..."

~Hamlin Garland~

Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:24 am
Profile YIM

((same =3))

Looking over her clothes I smiled as I snaked a hand up under her top rubbing the bare skin of her chest with one hand while the other took a bit more of the cheesecake rubbing it thick on the crotch of her panties tight where i remembered her clit usually hiding itself. I remembered how much saffy liked when I played with that. I let my fingers grip a nipple as I latched on to her sex through her panties suckling gently against saffron. It just felt so right to do this with her... even if I didn't know why it made no difference to me.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:35 am

I moaned lightly and closed my eyes, absorbed by the pleasures she was giving me. Airi was my girlfriend. And it didn't matter if she really understood or not, she was. And I wanted to marry her one day, she was so cute and lovely, and so good at making me feel amazing. I was getting quite wet on the other side of the panties she was enjoying and I wondered if that would add a delightful flavor to her cheesecake.

~Hamlin Garland~

Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:42 pm
Profile YIM

I pulled my head out from under the black skirt and hands out of her top only to rise up and lock our lips together letting the flavors of the cheesecake and her nectar mingle on our tongues. She, and the two attacks had taught me a lot and I had given myself to those teachings in order to please Saffy.

My hand snuch under her top again and my knee to her panties lips to gently rub as I enjoyed my favorite part of these times with saffy, nice long deep kissing.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:37 pm

I moaned loudly into the kiss and held her tightly. She had gotten amazing over the weeks, and months. She was wonderful. She pleased me so greatly while taking in the great pleasure she got simply from kissing. I was so in love, and was feeling so wonderful. And the taste of my fluids and cheesecake mixed - that was now one of my favorite foods.

~Hamlin Garland~

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:35 pm
Profile YIM

I continued the kiss as I ran a hand downward and under the waist of her skirt and her panties gently toying with the skin just around her nethers. it was so soft... and wet... I couldn't help but giggle as I touched it without directly touching her nethers. I was hoping she was enjoying herself as much as I was enjoying my kiss.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:45 am

I gave a murr of approval into our intimate kiss and closed my eyes, letting the other senses wash over me. She knew just how to make me yearn, some of it had to be a natural sort of talent. She made me crave her, and not just sexually. I rarely was without her and not thinking of her, at least in the back of my mind. Of course, right now she was in the front of my brain, and my desire to feel more of her, and to kiss her as she so loved, was all-controlling.

~Hamlin Garland~

Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:22 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3