View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 New friends. (Emily - Cassie) 

Post New friends. (Emily - Cassie)
The commons was not my type of room. Too many times the room kinda got used by girls a doing the kinds of things that they really shouldn't be an all. I mean, its kinda like a public place an all, an thar is no way yah should be doing them things in public. I mean jus the other day Violet had me up on the roof an I know it wuz real embarrassin like....I shifted me thougths, that wuz not a good place to go an all.

So I peaked 'bout the corner an wuz really surprised to not seeing no one at all. Ventureing forth I surveyed the room for settling down with me music pad an a humming an a putting down that song that came into me head whenever well....whenever them things was going on that made music in me head. They were like private tween me an suriel and violet...an...well me new roomomate Hanaji.

Music had never for done these thing to me insides. I wuz a heating meself up and had to wipe me brow like. Me red hair cascading back across me back as I pushed it behind me shoulder 'gain. Kicking off the black shcool shoes I folded me leg ender me bum onthe seat an settled back working on the music like. The short skirt a hiking up but not revealing nothing of me lil red panties.

Soon I heard nothing, being all in me own lil world, the notes flowing down the page like water down that lil creek at home.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon May 07, 2007 7:56 am
Profile WWW

After a morning stroll around campus, Emily was feeling rather thirsty. She walked through the building's enterance and looked around. No fountain, no vending machine... Dang.

'Wait," she thought, "There's a machine in the common room!"

Her denim bell bottoms swished past her shoes as she entered the room. She spotted a redhead at a table near the vending machine, and waved at her as she walked by. No responce. Nevermind.

In went her cash, out came her water. **CLUNK**

I love being cute!

Mon May 07, 2007 12:23 pm
Profile YIM

The pencil furiously scrawled and scratched on the lined paper, curios lil scribbles a circles an lines. I’d been trying for nearly I fortnight I reckon, trying to get the music right. Suddenly It hit, as if from a angel….percussion bang….startled I looked up an gathered in the site of the redhead all at that vending machine…the battle, can….whatever sitting in the bottom of the dispenser like.

Blinking once across me big green eyes in surprise an that understanding that goes real deep like….The lord works in mysterious ways….realizing the bang that put them last notes in place was brought on by this girl an what she’d gone an done. The smile worked its way cross me lips and brought out them dimples on each side of me face as it grew. Some people say that when I smile from deep insides me whole face lights up like a big ole Christmas tree. I’d of liked to think it wuz right now..

I’d never before seen this un here, but she deserved a warm welcome an a thanks. “Thanks, really, getting up an the papers a scattering of me lap. For a moment I wuz torn like, bout continuing or getting them invaluable sheets a music first….but then it ain’t neighborly an all to ignore sum one, sum one that like had jus helped yah get through a really hard part of them pages. “no yah deserve a better thanks than that.” I stepped forward and gave her a big ole hug, the type that put both arms round someone an squeeze jus a lil, The kind me pa gave to everybody, warm and friendly.

Stepping back, “um, yah, pardon me manners an all, but I’m Cassie, an like yah did me a big favor” I looked down for a moment, a bit shy with the silly way I’d done greeted this stranger. Then turning red from embarrassment as I done realized that the work on that music had been coming from the parts of me that fluttered when Siruel wuz about, an me body had been a responding to the music like it always did. I’d done a big wrong by not putting on one of me normal heavy bras as the shirt wuz kinda pointed bout me nipples like. I jus stood thar a bit taken aback an the words escaping me head as I thought ‘bout what I might a be thinking if sum other girl had jus done that to me …..maybe she wouldn’t a noticed….girls be like that right? Well maybe not Linnis…..thinking bout that talk Tabby an me had had shortly after I come here.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon May 07, 2007 7:31 pm
Profile WWW

"Um, if you say so..." she said, obviously confused. "I'm Emily. Oh, you're a composer?"

I love being cute!

Mon May 07, 2007 11:09 pm
Profile YIM

“oh…me, no. I play piana…but I’d like to, an I got this song in me head” me hand absently twirling me hair about a finger. “I’d love to capture it.” for a moment I don’t see the redhead no more, me mind going to that time upon the piana when I learned for the first time what it meant to be a woman with a man or angle….giggling then. I could hear the music in me ears….”so Emily it is, that’s a right perty name….” bending then to pick up the sheets of music, “sorry I seem to be a bit scatter brained, but you helped me get a bit more down on these here sheets an I seem to be a lil closer now….so by the way were yah from….I’m from the United States, one of them small towns in the middle of nowhere but it wuz real perty like and…oh, pardon my manners…I need to listen as well don’t I?” Smiling, I look up into her face waiting to give her a chance to throw a word in edge wise or so….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 08, 2007 7:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]