View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 1:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Nerves (for Anne Deas) 

Post Re: Nerves (for Anne Deas)
Stephanie nodded as she laid there, getting her breath back. A shower sounded quite wonderful and spending some more time with Daphnee certainly wouldn’t go amiss, even with that annoying ‘no penetration’ rule.

“Sounds awesome Daphnee” She replied between pants. She looked fucked and happy and she rested for a moment on the loo, making it seem somehow like a throne that was both ornate and comfortable as she watched Daphnee turn to run the shower, her eyes roving around the contours of her back and arse.

“You really are beautiful…” She said quietly as she stared.

Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:34 pm

It had not been often that she had gotten into this mode, perhaps it had been the very fact that she knew first hand as to what the nature of the island could be like, the very first time of learning of these things, that life would never be the same …

How she herself wished she could open up to Anne, even Stephanie but couldn't, she had to reserve herself for the sake of her Mistress. It was not as if she didn't find Steph attractive, that was hardly the case but she herself had not thought along the lines of feminine attractiveness.

Steph had been a kindred soul, someone that had endured the same sort of hardships though she did not know what that had entailed it had rattled the girl and if she could help place her at ease, to get her mind off of such horrid events, even if it were a one time matter she had at least eased her tensions for the time being.

As she ran the water Daphnee glanced back at Stephanie, a smile on her lips. It was not often that she had been complimented or even acknowledge and if she had been a lesbian it would be clear that she could have stated the same about Stephanie.

“Oh, you,” she drew her closer helping her up, her lips affix to hers then press against her neck as they stand there, breast to breast, her hand sweeping over her back as she leads Steph towards the shower, naked other than those wrist guards it was clear that she was hiding something there. She swats her ass playfully as they move.

“You're not half bad yourself you know. If I were gay I'd be all,” her fingers skim against her spine as she brings her to the edge of the shower kissing her shoulder “over ...” rounding her and cupping a breast “You ...”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:33 am

“Mppph” Was all Stephanie had to say. Well, perhaps there was also “Mmmmm” and “Aaahhhhhh”, all said in an identical breathy fashion as she was teased and prodded, soft lips one place, and fingers another. All highlighted by the cascading spray of the powershower which turned the room into steam in no time. Steph didn’t care about the wristguards being left on. With the various women she had slept with already, she had seen stranger traits and knew better than to ask. As she listened to Daphnee between her melting process, she once again felt that sincere feeling of bittersweetness. If only Daphnee was gay.. She had repeatedly said that she wasn’t interested, yet the way she was being touched told her that it was a lie. She didn’t quite know what to think so instead concentrated on each kiss, savoring it like it would be her last.

Of course, In the back of her head, the tiny bit of her mind that wasn’t busily melting onto each kiss and cooing at each touch, she was formulating ways to get Daphnee into bed again, at the soonest possible time.

Turning, she took Daphnee’s hands and pulled her lightly into the shower, aiming, once the purple haired girl was fully under the water to wrap both arms around her and sink her into the deepest kiss she could manage.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:51 pm

It was a strange aura that Daphnee had radiated. She was straight but belonged to her Mistress. Whatever she had wanted and desired had been her pleasure to give. Only her bell was her own so she had some experience with dealing with woman, not that she had minded it but she refrained from forming attachments. Her body was no her own, a possession, a plaything of her Mistress.

The wrist guards harkened back to a time best forgotten by the girl yet served as a constant reminder to her of the scars that dwelled beneath. A story that was best forgotten though she was constantly reminded of that dreadful past.

But for now she had placed this all aside as she focused on the task at hand. Pulled beneath the flow of that shower Daphnee had been unaware of the thoughts that the other girl had been entertaining, what she had hoped for.

Her lips collide with Steph's as their tongues intertwine as they sweep against then over each other as the beat of water cascades over her pale flesh. Arms entwine about her as she's held that close, their breasts pressing together given that closeness, her hands cascading down the sides of the girl beneath the swell of her breasts though they did not dip beneath her hips before scaling back up those sides.

Soft moans spilled out into that mouth as one of her hands vanish for a moment, a finger pressing to the button of her clit rocking back and forth gently.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Delicately, Stephanie wrapped her arms around the neck of her purple haired parner, using her partly to balance with as she rocked her hips forward and back in time with Daphnee's fingers, but that was a small part. As they kissed Steph shut her eyes, feeling the thrum of the water smash against her body, the feel of Daphnees flesh as it was pressed against her own hard, sensitive nipples, the heat of her body against her. The moisture and texture from her lips and tongue against her own...

She felt another orgasm approach slowly, so much softer than any previous. She kept moving and kissing, not speeding herself up, enjoying each and every second.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:59 pm

There was no rush and Daphnee recognized the languid movements of the student for what they were. She deepens that kiss, consuming those lips with her own, her tongue pushing inside her fellow student's mouth, fumbling with her tongue at first then lightening up with even strokes against that pink muscle.

Daphnee did not speed up her motions though. She was taking her time, letting that orgasm simmer as her other hand flows down to rest against her breast giving her a squeeze there and rubbing the cure of the perky mound back and forth before her lips peel back. She smiles before she dives in to her neck, her mouth pressing to her there as the tip of her tongue washes over the side of her neck and descend further along that collarbone then back as she still strokes that clit in the reverse direction. Her lips begin moving in a reverse direction to her neck and up it though when she gets near her ear she whispers to the girl pressed so close that their breasts are mashed into one another.

“Once … fingers or tongue I'll let you choose Steph but first you'll have to wait, for each minute you hold off I'll give you a minute in return.” She did not let up as she continues to stroke that clit ever so softly then begins to pick up the pace just a little after having explained those rules.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:44 pm

“A minute… A minute of what?” Stephanie whispered hoarsely. She was only half listening to Daphnee, much more interested in rocking her hips back and forth in time, her breath hot as she clung.

Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:33 pm

There was a Cheshire grin that came over her features as he gazed upon Steph who restlessly swept her hips enticingly from side to side as Daphnee kept her fingers pressed inside her core. She moved her fingers this way and that inside those tight folds, her thumb caressing her clit on occasion.

“Oh I think you'll like this,” Daphnee began before explaining further. “For each minute you hold back you'll earn a minute of credit that you can cash in.

“The pay out being an equal amount of time that you may have using your fingers or mouth anywhere you desire … anywhere ...”

She stressed this with a firm thrust of her fingers inside her core that she held deep inside her then after a moment she began moving again at a leisurely pace.

“What do you think?”

Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:33 am

"Anywhere?" Steph repeated, her mind jumping straight to sliding her own fingers inside Daphnee. The following thought was a little hesitant, as there must be a reason why Daphnee didnt want that in the first place and she didn't want to push her, force her to do things she didn't want to do.

But, it was freely offered and Stephanie had never been one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

"I.. I think you've.. got... a... deal...." Stephanie panted happilly.

She had no idea how long she could actually hold back from cumming, not really. It wasn't what she did - sex was something to be enjoyed and she had a long history of welcoming each and every orgasm that was ever sent her way. The idea of trying to hold back was plain silly.

But, the rules of the game, and the rewards of the game were most enticing and she wrapped her arms a little tighter around Daphnee, as if holding on would also help strengthen her resistance.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:52 am

Daphnee nodded, water cascading down her body, her hair dampening further as she feels that heated touch against her pale skin keeping her in place so that she could not easily brake away.

“Uh huh. Anywhere,” Daphnee confirmed. Over a wrist guard she had a water proof watch on and flicked her gaze to the time, noting it then turning her attention back to Stephanie. She set one hand over her breast, her lips flowing against Steph's as her fingers pressed inside those fold, quick and deep one moment then slow and shallow the next.

Her thumb went back to the occasional grazing of that clit, her tongue spearing into her mouth sweeping against her own tongue as she danced against it. Her fingers collapse about that breast feeling the full weight and warmth against her palm.

But any time she seemed close to pushing her fellow student over the edge she halted and either slowed down or stopped for a small moment causing her to hang on the edge of relief. The aim was simple really. Just how long would it take for Steph to beg for her own release and effectively end the game, her own pleasure in lieu of collecting more time.

To aid to this temptation she brought the face of the watch up so that Steph could see it and determine if she had banked up enough time to work with or not.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:24 am

Puzzlement creased Steph's brow as she was brought to the edge and back again. She had believed the point of this game was to hold on as long as possible, and as she was denied again and again, the minutes ticking by she tried to figure out what was going on, looking at Daphnee with pleading in her eyes. Perhaps there was pleading for release, as the edging was certainly having an effect on her young body, but it was the mixture of the question that put a line across her brow that showed what she was really asking.

She was so close! Why was Daphnee adding minutes on? Did she want her to spend as long as possible with her? Or was there something else? She was all for interesting games but as her own lust built on itself, it destroyed her ability to think straight, reducing her to that pleading, begging look, her mind not willing to look for other options, set quite solidly on 'but i'm suppose to hold on for as long as possible! Aren't I?'

Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:45 am

She had bot so much as changed the rules but altered the state of being on Stephanie. She was suppose to hold back and yet was there no time specified in that Daphnee was going to drive her to that point. Perhaps dawning would have come quicker if there was not a huge wave of pleasure added to the equation or that Daphnee got to play with her.

Daphnee could see why her Mistress enjoyed that sexual torture she brought upon her where she was wrapped up in a wave of unending bliss. This was different in that she denied pleasure rather than force it but it was along the same principle. There was a bit of a rush being in control.

It was not in her cards to be anything but submissive with her Mistress and when it came to the guests they were often so frighteningly dominant. She wasn't really into woman, outside of Vera's command or a monster's control anyway so she had never really experienced a dominant role … there was Kakumaoh but did that really count? She could not dominant him and he allowed her a position that simulated power.

“It's OK,” the elapsed time was a mystery to her. “You wanna cum, and yet are now faced with that quandary. I'm not going to let you cum, not until you ask anyway and yet you are to resist for as long as possible, quite the problem ...”

Daphnee grinned, her fingers curling about her insides as she continued to bring her on this roller coaster ride.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12