View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The Troublesome Tome (for Therion) 

Post Re: The Troublesome Tome (for Therion)
Keeping up both uses of his powers was indeed taxing but luckily for Therion she was alone and her spell-book had added in his little game. For now he focuses on keeping her upon edge as the illusion of the monster continues to get closer and closer, only a shadow of a massive bulk can be seen that would clearly intimidate any student who had experienced a brutal rape at the hands of one of the campus's other inhabitants. The suit also calls his attention as she tries to reach past it or get inside but the suit holds firmly in place, almost getting tighter when she tries to pull at it as if responding to her touch or fears.

He makes sure it tightens against her breasts, rubbing against her nipples especially as she struggles to get at her lower lips, the suit only keeping the vibrator in place and indeed still grinding against her bared pussy each time she moves even the slightest bit. To try and run or walk would only heighten it tenfold but he hopes to give her that only option as the shadow of the monster seems to be getting more and more frantic in its search, waving its arms around as if trying to knock against someone or find her hiding spot.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:40 am

Oh crap, this just got better and better. She could not get the shadow material to yield to her attempts to remove it. In fact, all she managed to do was make the cloak tighten around her body, which only made her arousal grow that much more unbearable. The monster seemed to be more determined than ever to find her now too. She couldn't stay here. She needed to find a safe place to hide with her stupid book and try to get this awful spell reversed. Moving seemed impossible though and she was afraid picking up the book would give away her location.

She only had one trick up her sleeve. She needed to distract the monster for a second so she could make her escape but she didn't dare trust the spells in her book again. Instead she fell back on the only other spell she'd gotten any good at. She shoot her hand out in the direction of the monster's face and cast the light spell at him. A blinking light burst in front of the brute, hopefully blinding him for a moment. She did not wait to find out. She jumped to her feet, a movement that brought an involuntary gasp to her lips as it shifted the egg in her loins. She took a deep steadying breath and took up towards the fire escape. Running was torturous, every movement heightening her arousal. She was going to cum before long. She just hoped she could escape first.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:29 pm

Evverything seemed to be going according to plan as Therion watched from the shadows, seeing her slowly losing more and more of her fight to the vibrations within her warm inviting passage. It was amusing to see how this turn of bad luck had already gotten so bad for her and it seemed to be only getting worse. Still she was bound to get lucky as she picks the one spell that could effect him. The light thankfully wasn't close but it does cause him to snarl and back away from it, for the moment the "monster" flickers out of existence as Therion loses focus but he is quick to try and cover it up by reforming it. Luckily she had used the opening to try and run so he is sure she didn't see it, still he will need to be more careful. A direct blast of light like that would destroy the suit she wore.

Following her, he knew it was perfect for her to exit the building via the fire escape. It was dark out, the perfect place for him and so many shadows to use. The monster seems to roar in rage as Therion puts on a show behind her. Making it seem like the monster is tearing apart the hallway while blinded by her spell and truly pissed off. While he follows, he gets quite the view as he stares at her rear while she runs. The suit squeezing tighter and tighter as she runs if only to make sure she feels it grinding against her naked flesh. He makes sure the fire escape is unlocked for her, locking the doors he doesn't wish her to enter.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Nell didn't bother trying any of the other doors. She didn't have time for that. The vibrator was driving her to distraction and the sheath of shadow encasing her body was getting tighter with each step. She almost didn't make it to the fire escape door. She barreled through it and gave the stairs an exasperated look. God, how was she going to do this. She gripped the railing and prayed it would time the monster a few minutes to figure out what door she'd use.

She painted and bowed her head, trying to focus on breathing. The consticting customs she was wearing was starting to worry her. It was getting too tight. She was afraid that it was going to start restricting air flow soon. She was already beginning to feel light head, that plus the running and the over stimulation of her sex that going to cause issues. Her hand had found its way to her tender nether lips again and she massaged herself through the fabric of the spell. She wanted to make the vibration stop or maybe to cum. She sighed wearily and sat down on the first step of the staircase. She had to move... couldn't stay here. She scooted forward and lowered herself to the next step and moaned involuntary, then she repeated the step and noted down another.

"Damn it, this isn't going to work. She had to move faster. She forced herself to stand and move more swiftly down the stairs, praying she wouldn't pass out by the time she reached the bottom.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:07 am

The pleasure she was going through was all too sweet as Therion drank it in, rather enjoying watching her crumbling bit by bit as she tries to flee from an illusion. For the moment he allows her to continue, after all there was no need to do anything as she struggled to get down the stairs while fighting back the powerful vibrations running through her flesh. He could see her tortured expression, trying to fight it and endure. Just as it seems too much, the suit suddenly seems to ease up only to release her completely. It vanishes as suddenly as it had appeared, leaving her naked upon the fire escape with the vibrator still inside.

Perhaps the spell wore off or it reacted to her thoughts, he leaves those questions to hound her as now she is far from the safety of her room and carrying nothing but a misfiring spell book and her vibrator late at night. She was in the perfect for a monster to stumble upon and make use of her body but he still hesitates atleast for the moment, curious as to how she may try to get out of this one and if she would dare to use another spell with how badly they have gone thus far.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:49 pm

Nell nearly collapsed with relief when the troublesome cloaking spell suddenly broke on its own. She probably should have been a little concerned about being naked and completely exposed on the fire escape now but modesty was not her most pressing concern at the moment. With out a second's delay she fished the offensive toy from her now dripping planning and flung it away from her. A second wave of relief washed through her as her body was no longer being assaulted by unwanted sensations.

At least for now. She knew she really didn't have time to stop now. That monster in the dorm was bound to figure out where she went soon and even if he didn't she was visible again and something was bound to see her eventually if she lingered here too long. She completed descending the fire escape, trying Windows on the other floors she passed, looking for a way to get back inside. If that didn't work then she would duck into the nearest building she could find to hide if. Experience had taught her being outside on this island at not was beyond foolish, she needed the safety of bricks on morder to protect her from Shokushu' s "night life".

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:11 am

It was amusing to see her so eagerly fish out her toy and throw it aside like some cursed item. The damage was done and now she was all too perfectly placed for him to take. Watching her progress, he allows her access to the second level of the school. The window open and allowing her into a dark and damp hallway. It seems an area not often used, perhaps due to the monsters or something else, but it appears abandoned for the most part.

The window opening causes a huge gust of wind to pass into the hallway and it blows one of the doors open, making it slam against the wall inside. There is a loud echo of the sound but there is no roar or sound of something approaching to investigate, alteast for the moment. The room that opened seems to be an empty classroom, mostly dusty from dis-use but a safe haven from any monster for the moment along with a good place to study the tome again.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

The slamming of the door down the hall made Nell jump. She stood stock still by the window for a moment, listening for the sound of danger. When she heard nothing she closed the window behind her and started toward the now open door. The dark hallway was eerie, as though it was another world completely. Not far fetched for Shokushu. She got to the classroom door and frowned. "What is classroom doing here?"

She stepped into the room to investigate. It wasn't what she'd hoped for. She'd hoped to find another student's dorm room. Someplace where she might find something to cover up with. She set the spell book down on the teacher's desk at the front of the room and started looking for a light switch.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Once she enters inside, the door silently shuts behind her and locks while she is looking around the room. Therion decides it is about time he made his grand appearance but perhaps he can manipulate her further as he had before. The light switch is upon the wall a short distance from the desk but rather then fill the room with light only a dim light flickers on, giving her enough to see but not to illuminate the room.

Suddenly she wasn't alone as each of the desks seems to be filled with dark figures, each one identical and all made from the shadows. Of course she must recognize them as a familiar voice fills the air. Therion stands at the top of the classroom, his robes covering his form and his stone mask glancing toward her.

"What's this? Come to join our class have you? Wait... Nell is it? Well it is nice to see you again and to come into my lair naked and wet, are you that desperate for more?"

Placing his hand over the tomb, he seems to inspect it before he chuckles softly and looks back up toward her. His fingers trace the outline of the very tomb she gave so much to him to protect. The very thing she had hoped to use against him now once again in his hands.

"Don't tell me you have been trying to use the spells from this? You foolish girl, the enchantment is still upon it. You don't think anyone can just read one of these and cast the spells do you? They have a fail-safe to ensure your spells always backfire. Your lucky if one doesn't explode in your face..."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Nell jerked involuntary at the sound of that voice invading her head again. She struggled to stay standing as fear threatened to shut her down completely. No passing out... That wouldn't help her in the slightest. She took a deep steadying breath and turned to face the monster watching her from behind the teacher's desk. It didn't take a genius to see what had just happened or how thoroughly fucked she was... or would be soon enough.

She locked eyes on the demon and frowned. Therion, the bastard who'd she'd won that accursed book from, she should have known not to trust anything he'd allowed her to keep. "You knew the book would be useless to me, didn't you. You tricked me into..." She couldn't even say it. Damn it, how long had he been watching her tonight? Since she touched the book? How much of the events of the night had he orchestrated to lead her to this very spot. It didn't matter, she was here now and she knew it was futile to try and run, she knew how much Therion enjoyed chasing her. She sighed and leaned back against the counter behind her, somewhat deservedly. "Well, I have to hand it to you. Your traps are getting more elaborate. This one was really quite masterful."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:15 am

She was a clever girl, it didn't take her long to put two and two together or release trying to escape him would be futile. He watches with amusement as things dawn upon her, that this entire night had just been one long form of entertainment for him as he clutches her tome. He holds it upright as if to mock her, glancing at its pages before he chuckles at her words. He drifts toward her, his footsteps silent as he seems to glide across the floor toward her naked flesh.

"Do you really think I would just hand you something like this without making sure it had fail-safes to ensure it couldn't be used against me? Our deal was that you got to keep it, I never said I would remove the enchantments upon it to keep it from being useful to you. It was you who failed to make that part of our little arrangement."

Suddenly he is right up close, slamming the tome into the wall beside her head as he looms over her. His red eyes locked with her own as he quite the enjoys the view, glancing down at her bared body. Still as attractive as he remembers it, perhaps even more so now she has had further "training" with the islands inhabitants. The other hand reaches down below, tracing a single talon like finger along her wet slit before rubbing up against the surface alittle deeper.

"Don't be mad. I could not resist and besides, you seemed to enjoy yourself. Just look at how soaked you are down there. I seem to recall your body betrayed you last time and was quite enjoying my attentions even if you hate me. Care to make another deal?"

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Nell tried not to flinch when he approached and slam the heavy tome against the wall beside her head. She didn't bother trying to back away, her naked bottom was already pressed back against the counter behind her. There was nowhere for her to retreat to. She was determined to put on a bold face though. She held her chin high and never let her gaze drop from his as he spoke. It was only when he reached down to touch her sex that her expression flickered to belie her fear and disgust. Her face return to the mask of cool hatred a second later.

His words made her scoff involuntarily, "A deal? For what?" She asked incredulously. " You have nothing to offer me. You just said you would give me nothing I might use against you and we both know you won't give me what I truly want. At least not until you have had your fill of me, at least."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:24 am

That glare of hers was all too sweet, he knew she hated him but the fact that glare was so intense only spoke volumes of how much he had effected her much to his pleasure. An amused look seems to be stuck upon his stone mask as he listens before slowly he steps back to give her room to breathe. He could just as easily grab her and do what he wanted to her but that wasn't his style. A few moments of silence fill the room before he offers her his hand.

"You are a clever girl. Think upon your current situation. You are naked, wet and far, far from help or your room. It has only just become midnight and unless you plan to run around monster filled hallways naked, you will be stuck in here with me. Now I can just as easily help you back to your room and your clothes, but you know what I want. Would you rather I simply bent you over a desk and abused your body until I was done and simply leave you here for the next monster to find?"

It was clear he was enjoying himself, having laid such a trap and now he holds all the cards. There was no scenario where she came out on top, it was stacked too firmly against her and he knew it all too well.

"You know my methods. I gave you a chance to prepare before our union. I am a demon of my word. While you may think I tricked you with the tome, I did not. You simply failed to ask if you could use it or not. You demanded that I didn't destroy or take it from you. Why would I tell you anything more at the time when it would only damage my interests if you knew?"

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:50 pm

Nell relaxed slightly when Therion took a step back from her but she did not take the monster's offered hand. Instead she looked up as though trying to see through the ceiling and floors above her to her floor, calculating the distance. "I've walked further in worse shape. The night I meet you I had to limp all the way back to my dorm from the library." She said flatly and shrugged a shoulder. "My door is locked, true but I'm sure someone on my floor will loan me something to wear until I can solve that problem."

She returned her gaze to the demon and added pointedly, "I'm not saying no... yet. I'm simply saying that what you are offering isn't worth my complete compliance. You are going to abuse me either way but if you want me to debase myself for your amusement again then you are going to have to offer me something better than a shuttle service back to my dorm room."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:35 pm

If Therion was annoyed by her reply, he doesn't seem it, rather he seems to be enjoying himself as he chuckles beneath his mask. She was a tough one to crack but he knew it would be worth his time and the mere fact she was debating it was a testament to how much she had endured. She knew better then to hold false hope of escape or to try and fight him. Fighting wasn't his style nor simply grabbing her and screwing her senseless like some of the less civilized monsters.

"Ahh but the mere fact you are willing to discuss such a thing suggests that you are thinking of it and agreeing. Very well, we shall come to some form of arrangement... You know what I want and how I shall get it. The question is, what do you want in return."

His almost seductive voice whispers clear into her mind as he watches with great interest. Before all this, he was a deal maker, trading various things for pleasure. He is no stranger to such deals, mortals tended to be quick to realized that to gain some benefit is far greater then leaving with nothing at all. Despite her ignoring his hand, he signs and reaches down to grasp her own. With a tug, he guides her away from the wall and to the top of the classroom.

The tome is placed down upon the teacher's desk while Therion stands behind her, a piece of simple paper left out upon the desk. With an amused smile, he places a pen down beside her before he looms over her, his body pressing into her naked back as he whispers to her once more.

"So you won't feel I cheated you, I shall even give you a written agreement to our deal. But know this, ask for too much and my price will raise aswell. After all, either way I get you even if I cannot make you play along like a good girl as you did before. This is a rare chance for you to ask something of me. Do not waste it."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next