View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Silent Night (Airi and Lariel) 

Post Silent Night (Airi and Lariel)
"Ai-chan~! Tadaima!" I said in a sing-song tone as I entered our room. I had been living with and dating the little pop idol for a long while now, and was never more content in my entire life. She made me blissfully happy in ways I thought I could never be again, and I loved her, deeply and truly. And these were all so new to her that I had to show her that there were types of love greater than fans for their idol. Although, I was a fan of hers, I couldn't deny that.

I wore a pair of dark blue pants and a rather relaxed white top, since I wasn't out to really impress anyone today, though my underwear was angel pink, and a little more lacy and ornate. Those, well, I wanted to be cute when we went to bed. If they stayed on or came off really depended a lot on dumb luck, but I didn't particularly care, I just liked to cuddle with her. She was so remarkably cuddly.

The dorm was rather quiet, which was unusual considering we were a floor below the infamous Dorm 300. Usually, in early evening, someone was being noisy for some reason. I set down the books I carried in with me, and the snack foods I had been given by one of my acquaintances, I proceeded to look around for the little love of my life, "Ai-ko?"

“I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and Saffron sunsets.”
~Hamlin Garland~

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:12 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Silent Night (Airi and Lariel)
"Saffron! Okaerinasai!" She'd smile slightly to herself. Airi was still as oblivious to love as ever, even with Saffron's attempts to change that and she was alright with that and it seemed Saffron was alright with teaching. All that mattered to Airi was that she had someone close to her & made her happy and thus far Saffron was that person.

She wore, as usual, a cute dress roughly shin length. `It was similar to a maid outfit black and white with little pink bows on each of the arms that seemed to match well with her hair ribbons. she'd moved from a room off to the side smiling still brighter than before as she'd run up to and immediately hug her dear friend as tight as her small frame could manage.

She'd look up at the ceiling before looking back to Saffron then the empty beds in the room. "Do you thinkit would be nice if there were more people living with us like the room is designed for? It is a very large room for just two people especially for two as small as us."

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:06 pm

"Maybe..." I did feel that way sometimes, and as I held her in my arms, I knew even if Airi wasn't totally sure about love yet, no one would ever come between them, but there was a downside, "I like being alone with you, but if married couples can manage, than I'm sure we can too." I smiled back, warm and affectionate. She was adorable, but I did wonder what bought this question on, "Got someone in mind?"

“I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and Saffron sunsets.”
~Hamlin Garland~

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:19 pm
Profile YIM

Shadows, a beautiful tool for hiding ones self... though one born of ultimate nothingness could be as visible as nothing if she so wished... and thus I stood there in the room of two young women; both students of this school which was not a school. I noticed one of the women looked much like myself. It was odd though perhaps not so odd; my elder had told me every Mu born looked like a humanoid life form somewhere in the universe or perhaps it was the other way around.

I listened to their conversation. it was sweet two young lovers or at least that's what I assumed by their reactions to one another. I felt some pity for them now as I watched knowing what I was about to do to them... even if it felt odd to be touching my doppleganger in such ways I'd get over it... humans were so much fun to play with and I truly needed the feeling of closeness they gave even when forced into pleasure and intimacy... something I knew I could never have on my own; a feeling that left tears flowing from my eyes every night for now though; I'd say nothing.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:41 am

Airi shook her head softly moving to her bed to take a seat legs swaying knees held tightly together.

"No no one in mind Saffron... just someone kind and sweet like you are... It gets very lonely when you're not in here and I nearly cry every time I'm all alone here."

she'd whimper gently having no clue what was about to happen to the pair of them just caring about being happy right now.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:48 am

I love her.

I walked over, sat beside her, and put my arm around her, pulling her close to me, "You are absolutely the most wonderful person I know, you know that? And I love you very much..." I lightly touched her cheek "And you miss me so much you cry? Or is it because your alone? Either way, I love you, which means I'll always come back to you. That's a part of love too."

~Hamlin Garland~

Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:18 am
Profile YIM

Airi enjoyed saffron's company and wouldn't give it up for anything; if that was love then Airi certainly love saffron; it was as close as Airi could come anyway. "Arigatou. I am thankful for you for always returning to me but, when your not there... even for a few moments or the days you don't return for a long while or even spend a day or two without me... I cry for both... I hate being alone."

she'd kiss saffron's cheek and move to a chair to sit calmly relaxing herself.

((Rose/larel is a lil lsick right now; food poisoning... so might take awhile to respond))

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:33 am

just silence was all that was offered as I stood there surrounding the room with my special brand of being. it looked like the island out the window and the dorm out the door but, this was my little dimension that I had forged for myself. it was a little unseen bubble now attached to shokushu as long as I wished for it to be.

I'd sigh softly looking at my doppleganger within the room, so sweet she was... I decided to mess with their heads a little. I'd push open the door and step in my eyes and hair changed to look exactly like Airi's.
"Saffron? Why am I over there?"
I asked copying the teal haired woman's voice perfectly.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]