View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Roof tops 

Post Roof tops
Ilixia – blue
Velera – Green
Cassie - black

ilixia ------
look around Carefully okay where'd she go, I knew I saw Cassie somewhere, I walk through the halls of the dorms in my form as "Violet" enjoying the stares as my long violet hair dusts my sandaled feet, I sigh and walk towards the roof, I take a seat and close my eyes, stretching out my senses over the campus searching for her, I was hungry and I wanted that feeling of being full again... I sought her with a hunger that threatened to overpower me...

I walked slowly back to the dorm. Day three of the new workout regime and every muscle was heavy and slow. I hurt, the kind yah get when the muscles are doing things the shouldn’t be. At least that wuz my view. I don’t know why He put me up to this….this getting me in shape stuff. It wuzn’t like I wuz fat or nothing. The stairs were a killer on me calves an thighs. Each step made me member why I avoided gyms and running and stuff like that. But me love knew no bounds….I wanted him to appreciate me and would do anything to make me angel happy.

I’d taken a shower at the gym like I was supposed to. And had one me school uniform, that much hadn’t changed. It was the lil black thingy I wuz wearing under it all. It’d arrived in the mail with the other packages. I’d been fraid to open them till Suriel had shown up and thrown all the stuff on me bed. When he left I’d a taken it all and carefully stowed in under me other white things so as to note embarrass me self or me roommate. I still had trouble wearing this stuff. It kinda crawled right tween me an all, felt like I almost wasn’t wearing nothing at all. Every morning me things would be laid out all neat like an so I put em on. It was hard cause it ws in violation of rule 53 in the dress code an all. But so far I wuz ok. The things you do for love.

Frankly, the top part wasn’t any better being all lil straps an lace. I mean it left me tops of me nipples hanging just out a lil. It wuz a good thing the shirt covered me or it’d be real bad. I mean I had to ever once in a while adjust things so me nipple would rub against me shirt cause any sudden move could be the one that’d pop me out an all. An the stairs did jus that….I had to stop an adjust…like it wuz a good thing nobody saw.

After dragging me self into me room I sat back, me hair drying in the air an a smelling of roses. That wuz another of the changes…an that wuz enough of um for now I thought to meself. I had to get sum studying a done cause I had to write a paper on class tomorrow bout some shake spear play and they talk all funny in those books so it wuz a hard reading. I opened the book, me mind wondering to me lover in those parts where Othello is thinking bad thoughts. Reaching down tween me legs I noticed I wuz a bit damp….an me finger felt kinda good. But that I think is still wrong so I stopped and started back to me reading….trying to keep me mind from a wondering.

ilixia ------
Hmm I found her, she was beneath me, okay okay, a couple floors down and she was excited I grinned and centered myself, sending the call drawing her to me on the roof with a compulsion she would feel but not understand, I settled into a lotus position facing the roof access door, hair pooling around me, black Tank top only just reaching my belly button, the black panties were the only other thing I wore, I was coaching Cassie a little, just a gift here and a workout schedule here time to put her through her paces with violet, the first time since the theatre, I wondered dimly if she'd remember me...

I couldn’t stop me mind form wondering….looking out the window. This Shakespeare stuff wuz a trifle boring, really all that blithering about. I needed a lil air…a chance to jus sit an watch the sun go down I decided.

Heading to the stairwell I went up, it hurt and wuz harder than going down. Kinda silly but it jus felt like I needed to go all up an like. I shook out me red hair as I went, sumthing tugging at me…It wuz a lil hot of a sudden so I undid that top button an took off the scarf. It wuz ok an all cause I wuz in the dorm. I hit the top stair an wondered out onto the roof, smack dab into this girl jus a sitting thar.

Sumthing wuz a familiar…the hair so violet…I membered hair like that, an what….oh god I could feel the heat in me face an I had to avert me eyes a quick like. This wuz really embarrassin’. I stepped out onto the roof in me tennis shoes an hesitated. Me hand fidgeted with me hair, a curling it round me finger an all. I swayed a lil not sure of what to say cause I surely didn’t know her name but I thought I new a lot more bout her like she was gonna be all clean shaven down thar and that was a might unsettling.

“Uh, hello, uh my name is Cassie….have we met before.”

ilixia ------
My eyes snapped open violet eyes peering up, a curious expression on my face as I glided to my feet, "My name is Violet, nice to meet you Cassie, sorry but I don't think I've seen you before" and so it begins, I smile sweetly, then with a furious blush oh sorry I look down, as if realizing I don't have any pants on.

If Cassie wanted to think it was all a dream so be it, she would still remember what she was taught maybe she'd even take it as a sign from "Suriel" I grinned again at that thought.

Oh my, she blushes too, what with her lil black panties an nothing else on o’er them an all. I think, no pretty sure that it’d be clean. I look back up, terrible to look at some girl that way. SO wrong. I hadn’t shaved like Suriel wanted, to the little number I had on was gonna be framed by red. It didn’t look real good I suppose but nobody wuz a supposed to be staring like I had…..mind yur manners Cassie I thought to meself.

I sashayed a bit forward, thinking she might like it an not really liking me self for thinking that way. Me head wuz a really messing up right now. That Suriel, I suppose it wuz a love….I knew I wuz so I had to be good an not get involved in no other. I’d a given him me heart, even if I wuzn’t wearing htem god awful shoes and boots he’d a had me order. I wuz glad too, cause the roof wuz kinda uneven an all an I didn’t need to be taking no tumble trying to walk on me toes. I looked back at the girl, trying to still me thoughts an all. What would me mama say ‘bout being neighborly an all?

“Vio-l-et, I like it…it kinda goes with yur hair an all. Cassie doesn’t go with mine, an the kids used to tease me ‘bout being lil red riding hood an stuff. But I got bigger than most of them so they kinda left me alone round about I suppose 6th grade. Oh sorry, I’m a jus going on again aren’t I “ I smoothed the lil skirt down in front of me, pulling down on the hem a bit. “so what yah doing?” Might as well let her talk too, I’d been doing ‘nough for the both of us.

ilixia ------
I smiled again, "Meditating Cassie would you like to join me?" I settled down once again counting on her inquisitive nature to help out at first, I closed my eyes "it helps calm the mind and deal with nightmares, and dreams, and things about yourself you don't like it's a very useful tool.

I take a tentative step in her direction, curious ‘bout this thing that’ll make the bad dreams go way. “ok” I sit in front of her an make sure I keep me eyes up being all curios if it is the girl I think it is and knowing that the surest way to tell is if she don’t have no hair ‘neath that lil ole black pair a panties. It’s jus all wrong to stare, so I settle down in front o her and try to mimic her posture a bit. First though I push me skirt down in front so as to not show off me self as well. I can be a lady, cause I am one, that’s what me mama tells me no how. I close me eyes “so now what?”.

ilixia ------
I take her hands in my own not even opening my eyes, "focus Cassie, it's hard to describe but look inwards, search inside yourself for something you want to deal with" I reached inside her for an image to bring to her mind, showing her how, even though she wouldn't feel me inside her mind, I called forth an image of her gym class, that would be a good start...

I did as she asked an the nightmare of the gym class cam forward. I gasped as I membered it like it had really happened. Gasped that I’d be able to do this soo easy like….I wanted it to go away….long an far away. The shorts to small and the shirt an how the girl had a stolen me things. Me hands trembled ‘gainst hers…I could feel um shake a bit, glad she couldn’t read me thoughts ‘bout the things I thought I’d a done.

ilixia ------
felt her hands trembled, watching the scene in her head, "got one Cassie? now accept it, it was created from a part of you, a part of you enjoyed what the nightmare was about, a part of you you probably don't even know find it inside, it is a part of you not the other way around, you can control it"

I quietened following her thought as she listened to my words.

Oh god no, the things I’d done, even as I enjoyed them….with other girls, an the audience….all the girls, over and over they’d played their tongues and hands across me body. Then finally the demon….the she demon. I’d begged for her attention an exploded on pleasure when she released me….no, it…it couldn’t be gods way. I fought it not able to really let it go.

A tear started down me cheek….”My body may have liked it…even me mind a lil….but it wuz wrong…I cannot jus dwell on what me body liked…oh gods no”

ilixia ------
I kept my eyes closed as Cassie trembled, "focus Cassie, forget everything you've learned and focus, learn from it, you know what it was like, and what you felt, don't fear it, don't fear anyone" I trailed off "Focus Cassie"

I smiled in my own mind, god lets see if this worked, she'd know what she wanted and she'd learn to release it when she wanted, when she was taken.

I tried to focus like she wanted…troed not to fear it….feeling the fun things, the things I liked….but so hard, so many of them, all pushing an pulling to get to me. The demon, I didn’t like it none….but god god said not to fear, so I pushed, pushed back the fear like I was supposed too. Clinging to his word and the good things in it like a safety net on that tall building.

ilixia ------
"let go Cassie, Accept." a brief speech but a meaningful one none the less, I felt her progress pause and needed to push her, but I couldn't intervene directly, if I did she'd think this part was a nightmare as well. I warmed myself, giving her something else to cling to something solid not just a bunch of words...

I felt me hands clench hers hard like. “I’m…I’m not certain how….how can I accept me nightmares….they, they didn’t really happen….thar in me head,” Maybe I could accept them as things me mind did to me, Yes each one, each an everyone seemed to start bad, and then I gradually did accept it. Even me body liked it after awhile with me mind retreating a bit and then enjoying….but wasn’t it wrong to …to even in yur mind like accept a demons caressing you? I, I could accept the girls, maybe one at a time…, maybe a couple, but a watching you, a liking their lips while they watched a waiting their turn. I’d, I’d forgotten that part until now, forgotten how I’d begged to let me hands roam o’er their bodies.

ilixia ------
"They may be in you head Cassie but what you felt was real" I squeezed her hands gently, comfortingly, "relax and accept it even if it's bad"

I knew Cassie didn't want to but by god I'd try and turn that around, with any luck she'd start jumping the monsters soon, I smiled at that thought, that would be funny.

Even as me hands tensed in hers I tried to relax, tried so hard it hurt. How can you accept things that take you against yur will….do you make it yur will to have them…but wuz that gods way…wuz that the way the nuns a raised you. I could forgive, I could forgive the girls easiest cause they’d been surprised in the end, ‘cept for the few that seemed ot have really enjoyed it. Should I concentrate on them, what wuz the anchor that would let me navigate through these twisting and treacherous waters.

ilixia ------
sighed a little, I could tell Cassie was having trouble, "remember this Cassie, as long as you admit that deep inside your mind some dark part of you enjoyed the experience then you can accept the nightmare, or even bad experiences just because a part of you enjoyed it doesn't mean you have to go out and do it again right?"

I opened me eyes and looked at her with me face kinda screwed up an me brows furled in deep thought. “I want the nightmares gone yes I do. But, the nightmare is in part caused by the fact I did enjoy it. Accepting that might make the nightmare seem something less I admit. But…yah see what keeps us us is that we have, like things we will do and things that we won’t. Jus suppose If I killed sum’un, If I don’t have no nightmares ‘bout it I’d be a sociopath, … I think. Maybe it is the nightmares that keep us who we are and give us a bit a strength….” I thought it out…, “Maybe that is why god lets things happen, maybe it does make us stronger like he said it would.” I wuz starting to feel down right proud of me self fur me think ‘un. It didn’t really stop the night mares, and surely didn’t end sum of those bad feelings but it did give purpose to it all.

ilixia ------
open my eyes smiling, my violet eyes flashing briefly as if from an inner light, "I'm sorry Cassie I tried to push you too fast, nightmares are a subconscious build up of repressed desires, if you look at someone and they make you so mad you want to kill them if you bury that desire it comes later as a nightmare, a vision of blood and death, if you admit to yourself that you want to kill them but choose not to you do not suffer the nightmares Cassie... do you understand?"

I latched onto the thought like a lifeline had been thrown me. “Ohhhhh, so, umm, so I’m a having these nightmares cause I really need to experience the stuff in me everyday life.” The repercussions were huge…I mean how does a good girl stay good if being good leads to nightmares but being bad leads to falling out of gods grace. The dilemma stared me in the face. Could god ‘ave created me to suffer me entire life, or had like Suriel said, the nuns an man got it all wrong. Wuz it wrong to do these things? Or wuz it ok with god. I needed a priest, but then them is the ones that suriel said had it all wrong.

I got up, and walked to the edge of the roof an looked out over the lush vegetation as the sun worked its way lower on the horizon, the sky going all red an orange like. I paced back an forth from the edge of the roof to violet. Think’in….

I sat down before her, an breathed a big breath out, sorta hissing though me nose like. “Why would god create these things in us an not let us enjoy them? Seems kinda silly to me?”

ilixia ------
"It's because you can't accept that you want them, you don't have to be a psychopath, think about it" I smiled, "when you look at me what do you want? I'm pretty sure you find me attractive, yet you choose not to jump me" I laughed "that is the power of choice Cassie, you admit to yourself that you want it but you choose to deny it till such time as you are sure it is what everyone wants right?"

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 04, 2007 11:54 pm
Profile WWW

Oh god, how could she see right through me, how did she know I could remember her…an she’d let me know she knew me too. Not so much everyone no. I wanted to make sure it wuz the right thing to do, in gods eyes, an in Suriels….

“I want to make sure that me love would approve, that if wouldn’t be thought of as a cheatin on him. So you are the one that can do them splits aren’t yah” I new she wuz clean shaven and would smell an taste wonderful….I could almost taste her now. “See I know that wuz no dream, cause yur here, unless I be dreaming ‘gain, which I suppose is entirely possible. But I don’t know whether to consider it wrong or not, I mean this laying with women thing as a bit strange to me”. Hastily I added so as not to offend her, “but I really liked you an the things yah done with me….maybe that’s the difference, “ Stopping a moment to think, “I didn’t really want what the demon offered in that memory I member. Me nightmare wuz all ‘bout not wanting it at the beginning and you wuz different, I wanted you, though it wuz really strange how suddenly you wuz thar and all an I don’t member rightly how that happened.” Me brows furled in curiosity now that I thought on it.

ilixia ------
I frowned slightly, "I don't think we've met before Cassie, but you dreamed about me" I smiled "maybe we have a class together, you must have noticed me and repressed your desire, resulting in the dream, it's the only explanation I can think of, maybe gym class, you saw me doing the splits and wondered" I grinned a little and winked, "yes I am very flexible", I frowned again "your love? there aren't any boys on the island, except for the teachers, are you in love with one of them?"

No, I didn’t have this un in any of me classes. Oh my, the workout must have really gotten to me, that an the boring book. Ok, it wuz me dream and no other. Maybe this one could go well. Strange how deep me dreams were becoming, so real an lifelike. “So am I dreaming now? “an me love is an angel" matter of fact. I can dream real well.

ilixia ------
Damn I slipped, "No Cassie you're not dreaming, from what you told me your dreams have been nightmares of late... not sitting on a rooftop..." I grinned "maybe you just saw me in gymnastics, as you were walking past? maybe even out of the corner of your eye I don't know." I looked a little confused, smiling inwardly, this should hopefully throw her a little "Hmmm and an angel you say? that's pretty unusual..."

“see I didn’t think so”, I reached out an touched her face, felt the texture and let my fingers trail down her hair, bringing it up and sniffing the strands. I smiled at her, “No, not gym class, you wouldn’t have smelled like this….its the same scent. “ I could swear I knew her new the time but then the rest wuz surrounded in nightmare. Could sumthing that vivid have been a dream?

I leaned forward, the undone button offering a deeper glimpse of me chest behind the starched white shirt. “Me Angel is special, I member him too and he members me. And for him I went an did exercises today, an I jus don’t do that stuff cause now I’m all tired an stuff.” Actually I wuz a feeling a lot better already, more wuz on me mind than a few aches from the running an stuff. “I also had to wear stuff,” Looking down I noticed the bellowing shirt. Hurridly I sat back up, holding the shirt closed with me hand. “Oh sorry, I mean, I don’t really do these things but I wuz hot an all.” That wuz embarrassin’…I mean the black bra an all, things nobody should see yah in cept me angel…it wuz only for him. I wuz mortified by what she might think, even if I had maybe been with her in me dreams an such.

ilixia ------
laughed gently at her words, grinning, "Ahh don't worry Cassie, it's just us girls, you should see what I'm wearing under my top" I winked impishly, wondering if her curiosity or the way she was raised would win out... I sat there grinning, the fading light sparkling off my violet eyes...

Oh she wuz a lil minx….cause I knew what she wasn’t a wearing. I had me suspicions…and then they went deeper. “Did Sureil set this all up somehow?” Maybe he set up the other time too. It wuz like him I thought. Make me fidget all day wondering if I wuz gonna get caught. All for him. No…no people jus don’t do that to one another. “No, sorry I asked, silly of me really, maybe I’m a getting a lil paranoid on account a the dreams. The bad uns really need to stop cause I’m having trouble with all the trust an stuff.” Boy she wuz beautiful I thought, glad that me thoughts were private an all. I wish I looked half as good as her. No doubt, that skimpy lil tube top was all she wore o’er the top half a her body. One touch and I’d know for certain an that wuz real tempting.

ilixia ------
smiled sweetly "I'm sorry Cassie but yes Suriel did set this up, he projected my image last time as well, but I don't know what he did with it, he heard his brother had you in his clutches and he couldn't go to help you so he swapped his brother with an image of me..." I looked a little embarrassed as I said "he wanted me to meet you and to help you..."

“WHAT!?” ok, maybe I was overreacting like. I mean he should now I love him an all. I let the words sink in, all of um fore opeining me mouth ‘gain. “what are yah supposed to help me with…like the nightmares an stuff from earilier” She had all me attention now. I new I had to learn all I could cause it wuz for me love. I wanted, almost forgettin to breath I wuz so hyped up now. Everything in me wanted to bounce an twitch so I kept it all real still. Real still least I pee in me pants in glee.

ilixia ------
Yes Cassie, the dreams and... something else, he wouldn't tell me what, he said you'd tell me...\"
I reached and took Cassie's hand looking in to her eyes curiously as I flashed an image of last time
into her mind, I nearly lost control again as I thought about the struggle that must be causing
her...

Snippets rolled across me mind as I thought ‘bout it. confusion wrinkling me brow me hand fidgeting with me hair, rolling the long red strands and then a unrolling them. I felt me Suriel like he wuz thar with me, his loving embrace held me tight. Another face another time best forgotten. Violet hair, swirling about me outstretched hair, a laughing face looking at me. I opened me eyes and swore it wuz the same face fore closing them ‘gain. The lab coats, lookin at me as I run another bad dream…

“I don’t I don’t know”

ilixia ------
took her in my arms, Violet hair cascading around her body as I held her.

"are you okay Cassie, you look devestated" I tried again sending flashes of the last time she saw this form, the time between its legs and what it had done to her, smiling into her eyes "it can't be that bad..."

I let me arms go around her, I crush her too me to avoid the nightmare…to remember the good of it. I burrow me face into the V of her neck, letting the violet hair cascade over me and drink in her scent. I settle in, membering the good things she and I had done, the feelings. I hold her and then finally look at her as she stirs a bit. I hear the words an they comfort me, bring me back to the here and now. “it wuz you” I giggle, “I knew it, and no that part wuz real nice like” me breathe bounces off her neck and a snuggle back in to the place that is warm and safe. “you’re not a nightmare….jus, jus a lil problem since I don’t understand how Suriel can let me an you do the things we done an not get all jealous like. I would be, even though it’d be wrong.” I knew he trusted her if he’d a sent her. So I had to listen and learn, learn what I could so as to be real good for me lover.

ilixia ------
"The first time was him using my image because he couldn't use his own but now he has something happening to him, has he told you cause he hasn't told me either and I see now, he wants you to experience the pleasures of a woman something he can't show you himself... that must be it" I smile down into Cassie's eyes, "still it's your choice not his"...

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 04, 2007 11:54 pm
Profile WWW

I let me self back far enough to see her face, an gaze into it. With a subtle shifting of me legs under me, to get into a more comfortable posture to shuffle up real close an all. My hand goes to that jaw line of hers, running me finger down it till I feel her chin like all warm an soft abovev the hard bone. I smile, peering into those violet eyes that twinkle ‘neath the surface in mirth. “ah but I have tasted sum of yur pleasures” me lopsided smirk gives way to a wink, me hand taking up a lock of her soft hair and running down its length, playing with it, letting the end run against me skin. “I even member you saying I could tie you up an spank yah next time” I giggle, and the feeling is wonderful, so much better n the nightmares. Me tips brush ‘gainst hers as I get in closer, the electricity of memories and reality slides through them an into me deep like. I can hear the song, our song as it starts low in me. I bring me lips in close, not touching, jus enjoying the moment.

ilixia ------
I grin conjuring ropes behind Cassie as she hovers in font of my face "oh really? sounds like me alright, is it just me or does Suriel seem to know us better than we know ourselves?" I breathed in her scent and exhaled soon after a scent of spice and honey swirls around her face...

I laugh, oh he made me body sing….but then so did you” drinking in the mixing sent of her, the spice an honey mixing with the cherry blossoms of me own fragrance. I let me lips brush ‘gainst hers an draw back a lil…enough to play there is a barrier there ‘tween us. I desperately jus wanna cuddle into her, to feel safe an warm in her arms, but I’m bigger, an safe as safe can be here on the roof of the dorm….oh my….”what if someone comes here, sees us” I think this should be private, not an exhibition, the distance tween us increasing a lil.

ilixia ------
I laugh at that "this is probably safer almost no one comes up here, and I'll bet you have a room mate, trust me your safer here" I smile and lean in brushing her lips with mine gently...

I feel her lips and want to smoother myself in them…I’m starting to think this is a fun game, to see which one of us will last longer. The cross thumbs against me chest as I lean forward an back. “but a bed is softer an nicer….an I can use the sheets to tie yah up, “I give a wink, “tabbies always out no how…. I can’t contain the giggle a thinkin’ on her walking in on us an what she’d think of me virtuous ways. I move in and brush me lips ‘gainst her, making sure that me other two parts also brush ‘gainst her. I let me hand slide along her bare shoulder, lifting the strap o’er me finger to run it underneath like. I feel half breathless, an a lil hoarse “she’d probably run right back out all muttering under her breath.

ilixia ------
laugh at that and rest my chin on Cassie's shoulder with a gasp I pull back looking into her eyes grinning "either Suriel left us a present or there is one huge coincidence right behind you" the rope is sure to grab her attention and I think with a grin maybe her imagination as well...

I look round o’er me shoulder at where she looks. I cringe at the sight an what she says cause it says it all, it says that Suriel does want us together, “Oh hear lord,” I gasp “he does so work in mysterious ways” Rocking back on me heals I bring me knees up. “I still think I’d feel better in me room an I’d have more things to tie the ends too”, winking at her and then scanning the roof, a few odd pipes sticking thought the asphalt surface. I stand before her and then push the skirt back gainst me as I carefully backup….embarrassed that she might have looked up me skirt an seen the skimpy lil black thing. Me face red with embarrassment I take a few steps back an pick up an end of the rope, wondering how Violet will act.

ilixia ------
I grin and wink impishly, having caught sight of the underwear "suriel" gave her, "well it seems you ARE dressed for it Cassie" I laugh sweetly and take a step closer, willing to give her a feeling of control first, I knew how this would turn out, I knew whether or not she agreed she'd wind up being tied up on this roof, it just depended whether she "made" me go first or whether I just pounced like an animal...

I waved the end of the rope in me hand….”oh no, you get to stay on the ground” Pointing with me hand to the asphalt of the roof. I noted that at least the sun was going down and It’d be dark soon….less chance of prying eyes. I smiled at her, “Now don’t think I don’t know me knots…I am a country girl an we do learn a few for working on me uncles place.” I could tie me a square knot or a half hitch any day. I jus didn’t know nothing about how to tie her up. Should I take her clothes off, or should I tie her up with um on…..?

ilixia ------
grinned still peeling off my top to help her decide as I stood before her, waiting for her to decide, the early evening breeze blowing my long hair gently, as my nipples hardened from the cold and my arousal, I winked into Cassie's eyes "your choice Cassie or are you going to make me beg" I finished with a laugh, it didn't matter too much, she couldn't hurt me...

Oh my, to see that flesh as the sky started to close over, the highlights against her chest. I would have jus stood thar watching the sun play out the last of its light against her if I could. At least with her tied up I bought meself more time. I walked up to her, the rope in me hand, letting us get real close like…Sidestepping then, letting me shirt catch those wonderful breasts an sliding away to her side an then back round her….seeing the smallness of her undies for the first time as well. Um, put your hands behind you like…um how should I tie them so it don’t. hurt if yur on yur back?”

ilixia ------
I knelt before her, crossing my arms behind my back and spreading my legs with a wink "try each ankle to the opposite wrist, it stops me from running away" I laughed as I said the last, if anyone would want to run away it would be Cassie soon...

In that case get back up first…I um…I have sumthing I gotta do.” I knelt at her back, letting her get up, letting me hands run down her back as she came up till I caught the lil straps form her undies in me fingers….then I pulled downward gently so as to not ruin the delicate fabric….down lower till me hands hit the ground and She could step outa them. I opened me mouth and gave her a teasing lil nip to move her forward and off the undies….Laughing jus afterwards.

ilixia ------
I laughed as well stepping forwards and out of my panties, standing nude and unbothered by the cool breeze, I giggled at Cassie's small nip, she was already doing so well, she'd never be the pure innocent girl she had been when she first arrived...

Violets laughter rang like music to me ears and excited me as much as the now naked back I looked at, the one I had enjoyed running me hands o’er the last time. Sittin’ on me knees upon the roof I noted the hardness, the sand paper like consistency. “We really need a blanket, maybe I should leave you here after your all tied up an go an get one fur you”, giggling at the thought a her all tied up an how fast I’d be a running even after the workout to get one and get it back. I tied the first wrist, trying to be gentle, not to tight, but enough she would now it was secured, “think you could kneel so I can tie this to your ankle an then get the other side” All sweet an innocent even if me voice was going a bit husky with the anticipation. I sniffed then, me nose ‘gainst her skin, so close, membering the savory scent of her so clearly. I could feel the music moving inside, the slow roll of a big drum. Each thump in rhythm to me heart….Oh god I prayed, help me to last long ‘nough to give her a good time.

ilixia ------
I grinned at Cassie and sank to my knees, waiting for her to tie me up, "hmm could be rather exhilarating, just make sure you run back okay?"

I grinned inwardly as well this was wonderful, I couldn't wait to see just how far I had pushed back her limits...

I think me heart did a double flip as her words hit me. I tied the knots in a bit of a hurry, me poor hands a shakin with anticipation. “Um, I hope its not too tight, like I don’t want yah getting loose an all” giggling like a lil school girl.

Crossing o’er in front of her I looked down at me and my lovers friend….”now don’t you go no where.” I ran….I ran down those stairs an too the room as fast as I could, ‘fraid she wouldn’t be thar when I got back. Ideas rolling through me head a what I might be able to get an need. I grabbed the blankets straight off me bed along with the pillow an then I grabbed the black leather boots….only the lord knows why, but I did want to look kinda good, an if Suriel thought they would help then I wuz all for it. I kinda thought they was a silly thing an all. Then I got to thinking as I ran an after all it wuzn’t like they’d be on for very long or I’d have to walk no where.

The run back felt like it took ages, stopping at the top of the landing I waited fur me breathe to ease. The air jus came in an out in gasps. Finally, me breathing slowed to sumthing normal, I opened the door, peering into the graying night sky an smiled real perty like, “Violet, I’m back…miss me?”

ilixia ------
opened my eyes and winked at Cassie, "Of course I did Cassie" I took in what she had brought with her my smile growing as I did "Hmm did you bring that just to play with little old me?" I laughed then, my thoughts going over several nice scenarios I grinned at her, "well? What are you going to do to me?" I quivered in mock horror, making sure she knew I was acting with a sly wink.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 04, 2007 11:56 pm
Profile WWW

“Oh for you?” I mocked her back, “why nothing, its what yur gonna do fur me” giving her the wink right on back. I couldn’t believe that me hands seemed to have a bit a a quiver in them from all the excitement. I spread out the blanket before her, adding the pillow. I let me hips wiggle a lil like them other girls do as I walked ‘hind her, keeping me eyes on her the whole time.

I knelt, me knees on each side a her body, me face going level with her own but from behind. I sniffed deeply of her violet hair and the scent of it. Letting me body touch hers through me clothing an all. Then in a hoarse whisper, “I’m gonna pick you up and move you onto the blanket so yah can be a lil more comfortable.”

I brought me hands around her, letting them come in from each side running along the curve of her chest, lightly stroking the edge a her breasts till I got me hands under um. Then I lifted with me legs. I lifted her up jus enough to clear the blanket, taking a few steps forward fore putting her back down. I brought me fingers back, the same way, feeling her skin and the excitement the touch caused me even though I didn’t even touch her hard lil nipples. Oh god, I wanted too, but I wuz gonna really try and tease her a lil….I’d a never thought it’d be so hard to denie meself the flesh of a woman next to mine. A piece a me still wondered what I wuz a doing and all, but it wuz a small piece that wuz drowned out the moment me lips touched the curve of her neck all soft like. “So is this a good start?” I said with a nervous giggle.

ilixia ------
I laughed, "Oh Cassie it's a wonderful start" I had grinned like a little schoolgirl at her teasing my breasts and when she had lifted me as well, what a wonderful turn around, I closed my eyes after praising her, sending another silent call, perhaps we needed an audience, I grinned, eyes still closed, the one called Tabby would make a wonderful addition...

“Wait till you see what I wore all day, I mean I want your opinion al all…” I let me hands slide from her body. I don’t know why but I like touching it, the smoothness of the skin, its softness…I love every chance I get to tough her. I finally stand, me knees still in contact with her shoulder blades and then I carefully step ‘o’er her, silly, but maybe she’ll look, a lil tease. I take two more steps an bend o’er real low like I was doing one of them leg stretches with me legs together an all. I run me hands down me legs till I touch me ankles. An look at her now all upside down. I look at her an watch that face…me hair hanging cross the roof

“So is these things really I think its sexy an all” In know me school skirt shows off me bottom, its too short, an the black thong runs up tween me bottoms cheeks. Its been bothering me all day cause of the dang thing feeling like it crawls up me bum. I f she don’t think it is I ain’t wearing no such thing no more. I kinda feel silly with me hairs, you know those curly red ones all sticking out on both sides, specially in front…but she can’t see that yet. I probably shoulda shaved, but that just seems a lil o’er the top for me. I chuckle at me next thought, maybe I should have sumbody else shave me….I know I gotta do sumthing bout it if she likes the outfits that Suriel made me get. I didn’t really want them an all that other stuff….I realize that I’ve lost me self to the hear an now. I smile ‘gain “so?” I value her opinion one girl to another. Next we will se ‘bout the bra and those ungainly boots.

ilixia ------
grin widely, "I have that in pink" I giggle, "I love it Cassie, it looks really good on you". I grin as I watch her, bound tight, I flex gently, hmm no human would escape this easily, still I'm not human, I know she wants me anyway, and she'd let me loose if I asked...

Electricity goes up me spine at her compliment. I relish the words, me slight hesitation ‘bout all this stuff that sits in me drawers slowly fading. If she likes the undies I think I can get used to the way it fits an all, maybe even come to not mind it at all. I slowly come to a standing position, letting me hands slid up me legs an flip the short skirt a lil fore turning around. I go o’er to where I dropped the blanket and gather up the balck leather boots. Then a walking back with them in hand I sit down in front of her a few steps away.

I’ll put these here things on, but no laughing, I’ve never worn nothing like this cept the other day when they arrived and all.” I toss of me shoes and socks letting me knees go wide all scandalous an on purpose. I’ll let her have a view tween me legs an under me skirt, cause real soon I got other plans for where I be putting that part of me. Slowly I pull on the boots, playing me hands up me legs and wishing it was her hands that were a being thar. I look up into those violet eyes o hers to see what they be talking like…an search um real good. Then licking me lip I get up, an toss a lock of me red hair out of me face as I peer intently at her. I be a good 5 or 6 inches taller in these things….makes me feel like a really tall girl now. The black leather seems to fold ‘bout me legs like a second skin all the way to me knees. Thankfully, I don’t have to walk far as I’m really not used to the way your up on the ball of yur foot an toes. I open me mouth, quivering a bit an hoping not to sound too anxious. “Ok, an these….” me hands slowly working thar way down me blouse all on thar own….one button at a time. “I’m not so sure, cause their darn hard to walk in…I mean does a girl ever get used to um?”

ilixia ------
I laughed a little at Cassie's question, "they look great on you Cassie, and yes, not only do you get used to them before long you don't really want to wear any other shoes" I grinned at a thought, "you just need to wear them more often is all"

I wuz pleased with the words she spoke, a lil flutter all up inside. It made me a lil braver, an lil surer of me next move.

I let the top fall open revealing little glimpses a the pushup lace number that don’t keep me self all covered up when I move a lil to much. I smile at her an take the steps that put me closer, then standing fore her I start ot slowly let the shirt fall of me shoulders. Shakin’ me shoulders an a bending o’er a lil I let it fall the shakin’ sending me breasts a wiggling an a jiggling till me nipples peak out from the top of that silly bra like they been doing all day, jus this time I don’t put me self all back and away.

I sling the sir tot the side with one arm and being it back around her the back a her head, bringin meself one step closer to her. Me loose hand goes down an lifts that short lil skirt out of the way of me privates, only the lil black lace thong stands tween me an her face. I spread me legs and bend um at the knees, lowering me self jus enough. I am kinda tall an all, specially with the boots on. I giggle real quite like, wondering what she will do as I look down at her. “So yah like me lil outfit...tasty ‘nough for yah?”

ilixia ------
I let my jaw drop open in appreciation, I lick my lips, \"Cassie..... you look...\" I winked then \"very tasty\", I grinned as I realized what I was saying, I would fed upon this girl, it wasn't just a figure of speech for one such as me, I looked at her and was amazed by the waves of lust radiating off her body...

I wiggled me privates jus next to her, suddenly realizing I should have shaved, maybe with them cotton underwear it really didn’t matter none, but this was a lil different. Still I wanted her so bad, I wanted that mouth an tongue on me. I wanted her to know by me smell jus how. Like, I wuz getting to feeling real silly an all, cause I had her all tied up. I wanted to do so many things all at once an yah jus can’t so I jus let me legs open wide like as I stood on me tip toes in them boots an pulled a lil with me hand ‘hind her head an all. Guiding her mouth to where I needed it. Not jus wanted it but really, really, needed it right then and thar.

ilixia ------
grinned and lent into her, keeping my balance easily, I teased her clit with my tongue and wondered just how on earth this could get any better, I grinned briefly up into Cassie's eyes then returned to her already dripping sex, smiling as I licked her juices...

Me breath hissed past me teeth in a sudden rush as her tongue found me nub. I guess in me play with her the lil thong had gone off me privates an all, I wuz real glad in that moment it had, and that I’d a warn the dang thing. Guess there wuz a good reason for the silly pieces a string. I looked down at her me eyes half lidded an pulled backwards. Stepping an a sliding down the school skirt right over me rounded hips an off. Letting it flutter to the ground atop the blanket we wuz on. I stepped back up to her and with both me hands clutched at her head running um through her long violet hair. “I think I almost hit the roof with that last touch a yurs. I’m getting way to easy for yah” I smiled down at her and brought her head ‘gainst me. ”I gotta see yur eyes when yah look up so the skirt had to go, hope yah don’t mind”, it came out all husky like cause I wuz already feeling far more than I needed to at that minute.

ilixia ------
I grin and withdraw, sitting on my haunches as I look into her eyes, her juices dripping off my chin, "why would I mind Cassie" I grin keeping her in suspense as I wait for her move... This is like a game of Shah, I make my move she makes hers, and I always win...

I see the liquid on her chin an all, and letting go with one of me hands wipe me finger along it, gathering it up at me finger slides cross her smooth wonderful skin. “I guess I’m scared a lil, that I don’t understand me feeling sumtimes an like I really need you. I need to be good to yah cause its jus right so I ask.” I look at the finger, with its glistening liquid upon it. It seems to glow a deep purple, a reflection of the final setting of the sun as its rays start to fade over the horizon. “I must be really wet an all to be putting me juices o’er yah that quick.” Giggling as I finish. I look at the finger and wonder how I really do taste….but then trying maybe pushing it a lil too far, though I’ve tasted violet but that’s a lil different.

ilixia ------
I grin and lay a compulsion in her to kneel to my level, "Cassie" I say, still bound, when it's me you don't even need to ask" I grin "you are very wet Cassie, anticipation can be half the fun don't you think?"

I slide as best I can down her body till me knees straddle hers. Skin to skin I can feel her heat. Me head still taller an me still looking down into those deep dark pools a her eyes. I nod at her words, knowing the truth a what she say ‘bout the anticipation an all. But I ain’t got a lot of patience so it takes all me effort to jus slide me finger over her lips, wetting em a lil more with the juices I’d a rubbed off earlier. Then I take a deep breath, more to calm me self than anything….bending me lips to hers, letting me tongue slide through them full juicy red wonders. Tasting her, membering that taste and sumthing more, knowing that’s me. I’m a lil thrilled by it, this taking a lil more a a chance an all. I drink from her mouth, me hand sliding down to play across her breast.

ilixia ------
I moan at her touch a smile on my face, I thought I'd have to kiss her to get her to taste herself, but she kissed me, my god this player seemed to be losing her concentration this would be the shortest game I had ever played, still, in Shah there's always something unexpected, I grin as my mind flows forwards seeing just how long I'd be keeping Cassie up here and just what would happen in the morning, I just hoped the girl known as Tabby would show up, if she didn't I'd still have my fun but...

I loved her mouth ‘gainst mine. I drank of her like a hungry kitten an a bowl of milk. I worked me lips along hers, cleaning her of me juices. At least it wasn’t like no man had had her an all. I think that one would have been way to gross, no way any girl would ever do nothing like it. And then I heard that lil voice inside, the one that said Suriel had had me an I’d been a dribbling juices down me leg when he’d a gone an Violet had showed up and shown me what a girls tongue tween me legs could do. I let me self fall back a bit from her an gasped at me thoughts an what I membered. She hadn’t a minded no how. She wuz a lot braver than I, much braver in fact.

I let me mouth go back the side o her neck, playing down it as me hand slowly slide cross her tummy, then down that shaved mound fingers sliding through the grooves tween her legs an sex till jus me middle finger slide the path tween her pinkness, seeing jus how wet she wuz. I could drink her nectar direct….yes I could.

ilixia ------
grin again and moan as she touches me, gasping as she slides her finger along my lower lips, the tease, I grinned, Cassie, a tease? I laughed gently I would pass it off as the tickling, I smiled down as Cassie's face got closer to my sex, I grinned, I knew what she was going to do, I was truly going to enjoy training this girl...

I let me mouth travel down an over her upper chest, slowly placing me kisses and tugging on the flesh as I went. I let me middle finger wiggle its way deeper into her folds a skin, enjoying thar soft and wet like state. Pushing it further in…getting to her full wetness.

I let her body slide along me lips till I found the prize I sought. I flicked me tongue against the nipples end all soft like, gentle for now. As the finger slide a lil deeper an I brought me palm against her. Rubbing soft like thar ‘tween her legs. .

ilixia ------
I gasped as a wave of pleasure hit me, along with a surging wave of lust, my god I nearly lost cohesion with this form, I grinned at her as she licked my nipple, and moaned softly as she slid her finger in me, and began rubbing...

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 04, 2007 11:58 pm
Profile WWW

I stopped me playing with her an leaned back, pulling me finger from her insides. I giggled, “Now, now, yah need to hold yur horses girl, you wuz the one that said anticipation” that grin that comes from a cat eating the canary spread cross me face. I took that wet finger and ran it o’er me lips like that lip balm stuff, then slowly sucked it into me mouth an a pulled it back out, “I do like the way yah taste yah know” teasing her an even more so I think me self. I had no idea how long I could keep this up cause I really wanted her arms about me and her hands on me…but yes, I could see the anticipation was gonna be one big kick….

ilixia ------
cried out in surprise how dare she tease me like this, I was Ilixia, then I smiled back at her I would take it, she was mean but I liked that about her, I had done well so far I was not going to ruin it now, "ooh that was mean" I grinned to show her I didn't mean it and wasn't angry, lets see what she did next...

Softly I uttered the words while closing the gap tween us, my hand upon the middle a her chest to keep her from leaning forwards to far and breaking though me plan. “Anticipation” I slowly brought me lips, covered in her taste to her own. Trying to do it as slowly as I could muster me own strength for. “Kiss me” I said, “taste us” our lips almost touching

ilixia ------
I smiled and leaned in, gently brushing her lips with my own, a little teasing of my own, I licked her lips and the withdrew, still close enough to feel her breath on my face, I licked my lips slowly, "we taste good together don't we?"

I let her know the answer the old fashioned way, I crushed me lips to hers as the lust flared….gadz she had better control than I….I pulled her close while I slide me hand in front to the side of her breast an squeezed it.

Lips an tongue pushed, an sucked an caressed hers, playing cross them….Finally I pulled back a gasping a bit an all. “Yes we do”, A glint in me eye as I started to lean backwards, her body next to me, me hand on her breast goin ‘hind me….at some point she would tip…landing were she would, but on me an that would be jus fine. I’d offer me body to cushion her, jus so long as I could squirm under it for a while. It might be fun watching her do a lil inch worm all o’er me.

ilixia ------
I grin as she mashes her lips into mine, I grin as she makes me tip forward, I lose my balance and collapse on top of her, "you did that on purpose didn't you?" I grin resting on top of her.

I keep tasting her lips an mouth on mine, I feel her legs split cross me body an wiggle tween um….thar will be a time to turn her over, but not yet. The bra keeps me breasts full an a bunched up in me middle, like two hands a holding um in for her soft an smooth body to slide on. I let me hands wander tween us, the gather her own breasts in me hands from the side and play with the firm flesh. I tease them letting me fingers circle her hard nubs, playing with them while I kiss her deeply, me tongue trying to find her back molars, but it jus don’t stick out that far no how.

ilixia ------
I moaned into Cassie's mouth as she played with my breasts, twining my tongue with hers, I grinned, "looks like I got you trapped despite the fact it's me thats tied up" I laugh a little and kiss her again...

“Care for a wager on that” resuming the kiss as I brought me hands along her sides, softly, letting them bump down each ridge. I would make her squirm all over me body out of ticklin’ her if need be. That should show her how had how I thought to me self as me hands played thar game and me mouth kept a drinking from hers.

ilixia ------
I giggled into our kiss as she tickled my sides, I bit her tongue lightly, trapping it in my mouth but not painfully, I squeeze her gently with my legs, grinning like mad...

It wuz almost getting too much for me, not that I wuz in any danger of yelling out me passion, but no I wanted her mouth other places, places that would turn me into a gibbering idiot. I liked those times as well as these…So I thought I’d compromise.

I ran me hand a lil more down her side slowly letting her slide down me body…town till me breast was all even with her face an all. Me nipples jus stood out with the top of that bra jus beneath. I stopped me tickling long enough to slide each strap over me shoulder an remove me arm so the bra feel away from me skin. I wanted that mouth on them and didn’t think she wuz gonna resist none. “”Do you like me breasts?” I giggled a lil in a asking, sumtimes I got down right embarrassed by me breasts and thar nipples. I think I wuz begging to understand what the men folk meant by I had good size lungs, an I’d always thought it’d been on account of me singing.

ilixia ------
grinned at Cassie and moved to her breasts, moving with surprising control, "your breasts are gorgeous Cassie", I grinned and lent down taking a nipple in my mouth and teasing it with my tongue, I grinned up at Cassie's eyes, "see even tied up I can do something" I grinned again and returned to her nipple, licking and biting gently...

I moved me hands in her soft hair, then snaked one down, to play ‘gainst the soft flesh of her own breast. “Ohhhhm, I like that, you….you show me soooo much. I pushed me breasts upwards, a trying to get them in her face….I knew the position was awkward and all..kinda silly really. I needed to change it, make it better fore both of us.

“I’m going to position you back a sitting down… I pushed her up, then my self. Gently trying not to hurt nobody, and a laughing as I found me self with her in me lap, legs spread across me hips, she wuz really a lot more limber than me. “At least I can look yah in the eye. I smiled and kissed her ‘gain on the lips, touching them soft and then smothering me self in their full roundness. Our breast touching, me wiggling ‘gainst her as I pulled her closer with one of me arms around an into the small of her back, such a short distance to her bottom, knowing it wouldn’t be long till me hands were on it. The other hand a playing in her soft hair.

ilixia ------
giggled a little into our kiss, I smiled as our breasts were almost crushed together, "Cassie, all you have to do is ask and I'm yours" of course she was already mine, but she didn't have to know that "I will teach you everything I know if you want Cassie" I leaned in for another kiss "anything.... and everything"

“mmmmm, but you are.” I let my hand slide down to her bottom and gripped it in a firm squeeze. I pulled her closer as I brought me feet up under my own bottom in order to keep her in my lap. My breathing felt harder, more labored as my heart ‘gan to beat faster.

With me hand in her hair I pulled her head back, bowing her body so my mouth could seek out her wonderful nipples ‘gain. I rolled me tongue around the hard point, then pulled it into me mouth, lips tight against its side while I flicked the tip with me tongue and let her feel me teeth. For a moment, I thought I might be gettin’ a lil rough, but I wanted her, the lust wuz a starting to show, the desire driving me.

ilixia ------
I moaned louder than I had before "Oh Cassie, more please" I grinned, she was getting rougher, I liked it, her lust was already amazing, I tasted it again, tasting the difference from our first time "Oh Cassie, I am yours" I grinned widely...

That was almost too much for me, I slide the hand upon her bottom down the crack that separated each half of her, my index finger seeking the wet hole and rubbing over the top of it. I let go of the one nipples and dove onto the next. Running my mouth between the mounds as I wet, collecting the soft flesh in lil teasing nips. Using her hair as leverage I pulled her a lil to the side, enough to entice her to twist ever so slightly an make it easier for my hungry mouth to find more of her breasts flesh “I ...m yurs mmmm too.” And then my mouth found the flesh it sought and buried itself upon the mound. Already I could feel the balance shifting, if I wasn’t real careful we were going to tip o’er ‘gain, this time I would be on top. But careful ain’t how I’m feeling no more.

ilixia ------
moan again, the sound carrying slightly in the wind, over the campus, "oh Cassie, more... please, I... like it when your rough" with my head tilted back and my arms behind me, I can't do anything, without scaring her too early but coach her vocally...

Hearing her words I work her hard nipple further inot me mouth, then I let her feel me teeth about the hard point as I suck it in an crush the rosy flesh tween me lips. I pull back a lil, pulling the tip till it stretches the skin. Then letting go I watch in fascination as the breast shudders.

Me lower body pushes ‘gainst her, maybe not a good angle fur me, but I can try and provide sum sensations fur her. I can feel the rising needs I have. Rising an wanting things like real bad. But I gotta please violet first, after all I got her tied up an it jus seems the right neighborly thing to do.

I lean forwards, bringing me hand away form her bottom to brace me self, the other hand around her back, laying her body back on the blanket, me atop her prone and tied up flesh. I push the pillow under her head so she can see down her slightly bowed body a lil better.

Slowly I let me self up and admire the body on display before me. “You are really perty” I bring me own hands behind me and undue the rear catch of the bra. Then standing I slide off the lil black panties and toss um onto her chest. “You are really perty an I’m gonna eat you like a lion” I growl an giggle for I settle back on me knees before her, then I think of sumthing, jus real quick. I slide me hands up me body, and squeeze me breasts together…”I don’t suppose you’d like to be loose to do jus this with me.” I wink at her, slowly letting one hand go down tween me own legs, reposition the knees so they is further apart.

I can always spank her latter.

ilixia ------
moan again with pleasure as she pulls my nipple, harder than she had before, I watch as she presses her breasts together and as I feed on her pouring lust I cry out "oh God Cassie I wish I was loose I would love to do that to you"

I play with me breast, rubbing me hand o’er them and then taking me full nipple and pulling it out a lil, feeling the pleasure that it gives me. Me other hand slides a finger into me wet folds an I get a lil closer till me knees touch her skin ‘tween her spread out legs. I feel a thrill of having her watch as I play with me self a bit. She’d said the last time she wouldn’t mind, so I take her up on it. I look down at her eyes me own eyelids feeling so heavy as I rub me thumb cross me lil nub and lick me lips…I can’t keep this up an not explode.

I fall to all fours half way down her body and a growl like a big cat. Now I’m gonna eat you, my fingers wet with me own juices find thar way to her mouth as I lay me skin against hers and burrow me face and mouth into the small a her neck. I growl once again and give her a lil bite.

ilixia ------
I take on a look of lust while Cassie plays with herself over me, "oh Cassie..." I trail off there's really nothing more I can say. I grin as she bites me, moaning again just softly so only she can hear me, "eat me... please, eat me Cassie" and I suck her fingers eagerly...

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 05, 2007 12:00 am
Profile WWW

Eagerly I slide down her body, rubbing me own against her, then bucking a lil to keep noticing me state of desire, nibbling me way till I get to her breasts, I bite one, not a nibble, but a bite an pull back noticing the lil red circle of me teeth around the rosy colouring of her nipple. I slide me mouth back over the mound and pull it. Me other hand plays with the other nipple, so as not to leave her wonderful breasts alone. Then I continue to nibble me way across her taught belly, circling me tongue around her belly button, then down the shaved area, feeling how the skin is so soft, like mine might be ‘neath all that red hair. with a single fast dart of me tongue I run it across her nub and then sit back looking at her….”I’m gonna lick yah all up an down now”

ilixia ------
scream in desire as she bites me, I look at her as she says she's going to lick me I grin and say a little breathless with desire, "please mistress" I grin inwardly at the term, maybe she'll call me that when it's my turn with her all helpless...

I can’t take it any longer the need presses me like a vice. I scramble on me hands and knees, repositioning me self so her head is ’tween me legs and me face is ‘tween hers. I grin with her words “so your me slave is that it” I plunge me lips ‘tween her legs and start to play across the wet folds a skin there. Me hands go to the insides of her legs an push downwards, stretching her out even more so.

For a moment I’m lost in her scent, the pinkness, the juice that is all violet. Feeling rumble through me an I thank god for this girl an the way she makes me feel, the music flowing through me once ‘gain.

ilixia ------
"yes... yes" I gasped, oh the drama I thought to myself, this girl was talented, I was pleasantly surprised by her technique, it had definitely improved since last time, I grinned and plunged my tongue into her sopping sex, unable to wait any longer, the hair was only a minor annoyance to her wonderful sweet taste...

“MMMMPPFF” the sound slides from my full mouth at her touch upon me. I bend to my task to bring her to the cries of ecstasy that I love to her utter from her mouth. I had thought of commanding her to work me, but it dies to the tongue that plays across me sex. I love the feel of her upon me, as I redouble me effort to please my slave….a giggle tween me lips as they fasten on her moist an tender pickness.

Me hips buck against her mouth, so in need I was for this, denting me self for far to long as we played this silly game….One hand snakes its way to her ankle, trying halfheartedly to undo the knots that tie her up. ‘Oh god’ I pray, ‘help me’, I sooo want her hands on me now.

ilixia ------
I smiled and moved my ankles slightly away from her grasp, teasing her as I dragged my tongue slowly across her clit, I then darted my tongue deep inside her again, licking as deeply as my human tongue could go, I wanted her to remember this, not shake it off as a dream or a nightmare...

My hands lost the knot in the squirming of our bodies against one another. Then the tongue plunged into me and I almost lost it….so close…I plunged two of my fingers into her and set up a hot and desperate rhythm as I played my tongue over her nub, finally pulling it into me mouth and letting it pop back out as I pulled upwards.

My other hand forgot the knot for a moment, I wuz soooo close. The groan escaping passed me lips to be lost in the folds of her moist an heavenly sex.

ilixia ------
moaned into her warm folds as she groaned into mine, I was as close as she was if we came it would be together, I pulled my tongue out completely the slid it over her clit once again as I slid it into her pussy once again, I grinned as I licked her insides so close, so close...

Bucking against her I let out the moan and all the energy I had wound up so tightly inside me. That tongue as it clipped me down under an then slide into me insides. I threw me head back against her’ the moans making me lips vibrate along her wetness. Me fingers pumped in an out a her….I’d meant to have her first….meant to bring her to me state….and all I could do was wiggle on her tied up body in ecstasy.

ilixia ------
screamed out again in pleasure and came hard, my eons long practice and control shattered in that instant, I shuddered as I gushed around Cassie's fingers, lapping her own juices as they flowed from her body...

I lapped at her juices like me dog did with his water dish. I slowed the pace of me fingers and after a lil time slowly slide them out….licking each one off as I enjoyed her taste.

I looked at the knots and began to work them, even while I rolled me hips an continued to keep me self against her mouth. I knew that once I had her undone I would gladly lick every drop of me juice from her face, I loved the way this woman made me feel….she seemed so much older and wiser than the way she looked. An she taught me so much ‘bout me self.

ilixia ------
I grinned as she untied me, I caught that thought "oh well Cassie, maybe I should tie you up next hmm?" I chuckled a little and brought her head up as she finished undoing the knots for a deep kiss, our taste mingled as our tongues did...

I started thinking on it….kinda hesitant like, then I a gigglin ‘round the kiss, and gave back what I got. I pulled her down ‘gain and tucked me self into the her neck. I let me finger trace the line of her body, up her taught and flat tummy to the rounding of her breast. It seemed we never had time to jus lay next to one another for a moment….so I savored the one I got. I hitched me leg up and over her hips, pulling me self in close. I thought ‘bout what she wuz asking fur.

Propping me head on me hand I looked at her face as me other fingers wondered over her breasts. “ok, I…I’ll do it if yah be good” It wuz only fair, but it wuz so like… kinky. I thought of all the things she might do to me, the ways it could go wrong by having sumbody else see us, or some nightmare start. But I pushed the thoughts away as I watched her face all serious like with me own. I let me hand wonder downwards feeling the softness slickness of her as I slide it lower. Not like me, you’d of encountered a full bunch of hair thar. I wondered what it would be like to be like her, to be so brave an all, I knew I needed to do sumthing, but once ‘gain it seemed a lil kinky, and I’d thought bad things ‘bout them girls that had done it.

I stopped thinking for a moment and smiled down at her, “Yes, you can tie me up” sumthing wild crawled up me spine and then fired back downwards to drive the heat into me core. The song had never stopped and it was a starting to get a lil louder, kinda like me heart beat wuz. I bent me face to hers and kissed her deeply. I didn’t have much time I suspected, might as well enjoy me ability to play me way while I could.

ilixia ------
I nearly smiled at her fair, she was right, it was kinky, let her pull me to her as I fed on her lust encompassing her with my arms as we simply lay there for a moment, I kissed her again and twined my leg between hers, I simply relaxed for a moment, allowing her to relax as well, to feel comforted by my presence, I had plenty of time to tie her up.

I continued to play me hand across the violets smooth flesh, whispering her name, “violet…violet…violet, like I never wanted to leave her the way I could mold me self to her an get that kiss. I kissed her throat back, but already I could feel the heat rising, maybe it wuz cause I did feel safe in her arms and safe with her. Maybe it wuz sumthing more. I could love her like Suriel in sum ways, though Suriel had me heart.

I turned me head into her ear, an in a low voice, “violet….I love you, an… I’m not done with yah yet” giggling I let me tongue twirl ‘bout her ear an then into it cause it wuz the only skin in reach jus then. It wuz a temporary reprieve, when I felt me self satiated fully I wanted to sleep in her arms, till then….I wanted sumthing else completely.

ilixia ------
I grinned at Cassie widely, "and I'm not done with you either Cassie, not by a long shot" I smiled inwardly, how true that statement was, I chuckled and rolled atop Cassie, "do you want to just lie like this for a moment or should I tie you up now?" I said it all in mock seriousness, but a smile spread over my lips with that last part.

“I’m sure glad we like the same things” all the while bringing me hands slowly down her back, the fingernails scratching her skin and then back up. I could sense the feelin’s an sensations jus a building in me with her weight upon me….I brought me knees up an let me feet run along the back a her thighs all smooth like. Glancing up through me eyelids I looked at her in my practiced demur look from the mirror…one only knew how good it wuz an all, but I could try. Then in a whisper an mustering all me courage, “When your ready, I’ll be ready” it wuz a hard un, I mean I did like her right where she wuz. But then once I wuz at her mercy thar wuz no telling what fun she would have with me an how much I’d end up enjoying it. Thus far, everything she’d a done to me had made me feel things I didn’t think wuz possible.

ilixia ------
smiled "I'm glad as well Cassie" I just held her for a while, allowing her to feel more comforted by my presence, then at last I glided to my feet in a graceful motion picking up the rope as I went, I looked at Cassie with an impish gleam in my eyes. "well shall we get started then" I laughed with a wink.

Looking at the perty girl I had moved me fingers over as she stood thar with the rope in her hands I felt the lil flutter down low, maybe fear, maybe excitement, maybe even a lil of both I suppose. “I reckon if yah don’t I may chicken out” giggling a lil to ease the tension, “So how yah want me to make this a bit easier?” I had no idea where to put me hands cept to move them close to one another as I sat up on me knees before her. Her eyes sparkled in mischief as I watched them. I suppose mine had done the same.

ilixia ------
I grinned and helped Cassie to her feet leading her through the maze of pipes, till we reached a group of four forming a rough square shape as the stuck up from the roof, I turned to Cassie again, "care to give it a try?"

I looked at the pipes, the idea of what she might have in mind teasing at me own mind. “so yur gonna use them”, pointing to the pipes rising out of the roof. “to tie me arms an legs up to” I wouldn’t be able to move at all, I could picture me on the roof, me legs and arms tied off, violets naked body upon mine an I felt me quiver a lil at the thought, maybe even on me outsides, I wuz none to sure. I thought a lil bravado wuz needed, “Only if I get the blanket…now is this un gonna be with me on me back or me hands an knees?” I guess that’s like accepting in a way. Maybe it wuz jus a lil hard to say a direct yes. An then maybe if I didn’t say it direct like she would do sumthing else. Still thar wuz a still that thrill, an this wuz a stretch into sum kinky kind of thing.

ilixia ------
I chuckled briefly... "here Cassie" I led her till she stood in between two of the pipes, "stand here and spread your legs, then raise your arms up" I grinned a little eyes dancing with inner laughter, wondering if she'd do as she was told or not, "oh and I think we can leave your boots on too..."

I smiled as I twirled the rope lazily in my hands as I waited for Cassie's response.

“oh….” The first part out load, then looking down at me feet ‘So that why we left the blanket behind’, I thought to myself….I let me body touch Violets the brush against hers made me feel the tingle as our skin touched. ‘what will it feel like to be helpless with her hands running all o’er me’, I know I must a showed that thought visibly cause boy did I feel the heat rise in me. This may be a bit kinky, but parts a me were warming to the whole idea…..I stood as she directed, getting me feet spread out real nice like to get um next to the pipes. I looked up into those deep pools of her eyes in the darkness at could see the sparkle dance within ’em. She wuz gonna really enjoy this, that meant I wuz too. I put me palms ‘gainst the pipe up as high as I could an a smiled at her, then closed me eyes. I figured I’d just let the sensations of our skin a touching not be spoiled by vision….I wanted to jus a feel her heat next to mine like.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 05, 2007 12:02 am
Profile WWW

I smiled as she closed her eyes, I lengthened the rope in my hands then broke it into four even pieces, I tied each of her limbs securely to the pipes, tightly but with years of practice she'd be comfortable until she started to try and get away...

I kneeled before her, laughing quietly at the symbolism as I licked over her damp sex, tongue caressing her clit and then simply stopping to lok up into her eyes "take that" I thought...

I felt the ropes go tight bout me wrists, then a over the leather of the boots as it wuz drwn real tight like. I suspect hers wuz a might beit better than mine…I kept me eyes closed as the air moved o’er me naked skin an me hair gently swayed over me back an bottom.

I jumped, well as much as I could when the tongue touched me an the electricity jus a flipped me but good. “ummmmmm” the sound rolling cross me open lips. I fell into the sensation, then moved me hips ‘gainst her tongue….to soon it left me. I pulled on me arms to bring me hands down around that head the rope suddenly taught, forgettin for a brief moment me predicimant. “Oh my, that….please again.” I wiggled me middle forward seeking out her lips, opening me eyes to stare downwards at hers. I couldn’t even keep um closed like I thought I should. This could be torture I decided.

ilixia ------
smiled up at Cassie, a vision of innocence for about a second then my tongue returned to its work on Cassie, I grinned as I wrapped my tongue around Cassie's clit and raised a hand, two fingers probing into Cassie, almost painfully, I hummed through my tongue sending vibrations through it and into her clit directly...

I think every limb of mine pulled at the same time as that tongue worked its lil magic an the fingers entered me insides. I let me head fall backwards an cried out into the night. “ohhhhhh, yesssss”

I guess I deserved it, an It wuzn’t like it really hurt…I mean it slide to pleasure quickly, I could honestly say I wanted more, an a lil rough even….I jus wanted it, everything she could give me…though honestly I didn’t know how I wuz gonna please her the way I be tied up. I wiggled me hips against her, letting me knees bend a lil till the rope on me wrists stopped the downward movement….oh lord, there was so lil I could do, an all I wanted wuz to wiggle ‘gainst her….

ilixia ------
I grinned as I continued my work, bringing pleasure as I worked her with my fingers and tongue, my other hand came up behind her as if to push her harder against my fingers in her pussy, a third finger joined the two already inside her...

Me toes turned inward as I felt the next finger, an I tried to spread me self a lil further apart. I could feel the top of me thighs starting to burn a lil, the earlier workout contributing as me muscles protested a bit. I paid um no heed, the joy an heat I felt from me middle more that enough to overrule a few muscle aches. “Ohhhhh yess, jus like that….ummmmm” I talked to her cause I couldn’t do nothing else. My tongue played cross me lips an I threw me head forward, hair bouncing down me back in a caress all its own. Me chest an nipples begged to be played with as I twisted a lil, unable to get me own hands to them.

ilixia ------
chuckled and added still another finger, four... four fingers now played inside Cassie, she would have to learn to enjoy what was being done to her, I deliberately left her breasts alone, she would ache for my touch when I was finished, she would desire me as much as she desired my Suriel form, or with any luck more...

I curled me toes as the fourth finger slipped inside me. I could feel me wetness and hear the gurgling an slurping as the fingers went back an forth inside me. The insidious tongue played cross me clit. I pushed me chest outwards, begging for it to be touched, but not wanting those fingers inside me anywhere else, it wuz like nothing else I’d felt so far. I wuz a stretched, I could feel it, then the fingers curled a bit, touching me inside where fire ran twixt me an flared into me thighs an belly. I felt me body hang for a moment on me arms and shoulders as I pushed me self onto her face…..Breathe came in fits “uhhhhhaa….uhhhhaaa, mmmmmmmhhh”

ilixia ------
I took my tongue from Cassie's clit as I looked into her eyes, "now this might feel a little strange..." I chuckled briefly and kissed her stomach, tongue playing with her belly button and then returned to her clit as I added... my fifth finger...

Her face an tongue started coming up me belly, I thrust me breasts forwards, feeling um jiggle, the taught skin stretching from me nipple to their base.

I nodded at her words, them first grimaced as her tongue an mouth traveled downwards, across all me hair to settle once ‘gain on me nub. With a flick a the tongue I melted, relaxing as me hole tween me legs was stretched. Fingers slowly gliding inside me….I thought it might be all of um, thumb an fingers as she worked it into me. I squeezed her then relaxed a feeling me self expand as she continued to push um in a lil further….A flash back to the gym, an the girl with her hand buried tween the legs of the other girl. Oh my if felt good, not such a bad thing, “mmmmmmm ohhhh”

ilixia ------
I raised my head and looked at her with a grin "are you alright Cassie? does this feel good?" I continued working my hand inside her as my tongue returned to her clit, waiting for her affirmation...

I felt so tight round her fingers, like they wuz a stretching me to me limits. Each time she added one I seemed to loosen a lil too it, then the next. Slowly I think I wuz being stretched out by her, like she wuz real experienced. I don’t think I would have done this to her….”I…good, slow n good…..I….can’t” the fingers slide deeper, the tongue on me nub, “mmmmmm, can’t be ohhhhh big ‘nough ……believe….mmmmmm, yesssss” . I couldn’t go on me tip toes cause the boots already had me thar…it wuz so hard to thrust gainst her, so unfair….oh god she could jus a slowly torment me, I thought. I could feel it all a getting to me in that really good way, me insides wuz a getting ready to burst, those fingers starting to rub me insides all good like….I still couldn’t believe it like.

ilixia ------
I curled my fingers as I penetrated Cassie again with my hand forming a fist inside her, I drew it slowly out, then... after resting it against her sex and smiling up sweetly I began to push... slowly... inwards...

“ooohhhh mmmm ohhhh mmmmyy” I panted like a dog as she exited me, so large, so filled an then nothing, feeling so empty insides,

Then the large lump of flesh pushed against me, not jus a slipping inside but like forcing me open pushing me up even more on me toes till the ropes held me from going up any further…”ahhh, yoouuuuu whhhooolllee haaannddnnn ooaaarrrrpphhh” I bit me lip as I felt the pain an pleasure all mixed up in me head.

ilixia ------
I grinned as I licked faster and rougher over Cassie's clit, I could feel her pain... I kept pushing though her lust a veritable torrent brought on by the new sensation...

Oh lord, save me from me self I thought for a moment and then she burst through in a cascade ah pleasure that sent me insides upside down. Me body clenched an unclenched as one, filled as it wuz…O’er and O’er gain. I must have made ‘nough noise to roost every girl in the dorm an a few more from the other ones with the scream a pleasure that tore outta me lips. “ooohhhh dona stop……ohhhaarrrhhhhhhhhhh”. I pulled to wrap me legs round that hand an arm, I pulled to pull that face away form me nub for a moment so I could jus breath….oh wuz I sensitive to the touch.

ilixia ------
I pulled my mouth away from Cassie's clit as I looked up and into her eyes as my fist continued pressing into her, sliding in further with each second...
"What was that Cassie?" I smiled sweetly...

"dona stop....oh yes.." me insides shuddered to each thrust, each move across me nub. I could feel me still going like that energizer bunny on TV

ilixia ------
I grinned and pushed inwards... harder as I continued to watch her eyes till my fist was swallowed by her sex... "how did that feel Cassie?" I smile up at her as I begin to pull out slowly...

I wuz almost breathless, me eyes glossed o’er and not able to focus on violet….I screamed again an wiggled on her as her hand disappeared inside of me and began to withdraw. I felt the pulsing of me insides for the second time just barely beginning…catching me breath ‘nough to say sumthing…”yes….yes…..oh god yuuuurrr ahhhhhhhh ggooodd. Keeeeppp ggggoinningg” I wuz a babbling fool “Looooveeeeeee offffooohhhh vvvvvioollletttahhhhhhh”

ilixia ------
I smile "and I you Cassie" I grinned and sped my fist up slightly not quite pulling out and then plunging in again as I bent back to her clit with my tongue...

“Oh god “ I wailed as the second shuttering of me insides sent me a quivering round that fist in me insides. If this kept up I wuz gonna be a pile a goo jus a hanging from the ropes….I rotated me hips against her tongue, then collapsed ‘gain as the sensations an shuddering hit me all o’er.
“ahh ahhh ahhhh ooooohhhhhh aaahhhhh” I yelled ‘gan into the night not carin no more if everybody saw me up here a getting me insides turned round by no girl that had me all tied up. Maybe this wuz why some of um cavorted round at night….I panted and sucked in air as I could. “Soooooo aahhhhh goooooodddddddaahhhhhhh”

ilixia ------
I increased my speed again nearly pistoning my fist in and out of Cassie, licking her clit with incredible speed this would be the last time for her to climax with Violet I focused as I continued splitting my focus to create a new form out of sight of Cassie's eyes, it was big...

“Ohhhhhhh mmmmmmyyy gooodddddd” I shuddered, me whole body, as I rose an fell of me toes, first held by me ankles, then by me wrists…..I mumbled, I collapsed into bliss, the bliss of pleasure that cascaded cross me body. I let me head slip backwards, jus a hanging as the sounds gurgled outa me mouth and the pleasure pounded me as hard as the thrusts. Me eye lids hung heavy o’er me eyes as the stars danced overhead an I sang me song till I wuz hoarse an jus a hangin by me wrists. Me legs felt like taffy, all pulled apart an then put back together. For a while I jus hung thar, oblivious to everything in the world ‘cept the aching of me insides from a rattling ‘bout so hard.

ilixia ------
I smiled up at Cassie, "did you enjoy that... OH sh..." the last part stolen from my lips as my second form sent tentacles across Cassie's vision, they snagged Violet and tossed her aside, I poured my full consciousness into the 8 foot tall VERY masculine form that strode in front of Cassie "how nice" it rumbled "she left me a present"...

“oh my…” the scream brought me head back an me body taught, I screamed as well, but me voice wuz hoarse an only a gurgle made it out…I pulled ‘gainst the bonds, horrified that me friend had been hurt, horrified that me body wuz sooo vulnerable. Tears rolled down me cheeks as I struggled, the pleasures of a moment ago forgotten as I saw the lurid creature before me with his tentacles and thingy just a pointing at me….”Oh lord please, oh god no” I cried out, let violet be ok….”go away…I’m not fur you…leave us alone.” It wuz pitiful but all I had…..mind work…mind work I willed it as me heart sped up even more so and me body tensed, every muscle alive an a ready to run.

ilixia ------
laugh, a deep laugh that echoes over the campus "No" not even a why should I passes my new forms lips and it moves closer, you now note the cock is as large as Violet's fist was... I smirk as I move closer and press the head against her entrance... laughing the whole time...

“Don’t hurt her….I’ I’m here” It wuz stupidly brave, but I couldn’t see violet an if she wuzn’t hurt too bad maybe she could get away…me on the other had wuz a going no where….to bad she wuz such a good knot tier.

I tried hard to much me self backwards to get away from his intent…..That HUGE thing um what had violet called it….penis…man’s penis wuz a pressing me right were me fluid were a dripping down from the things that violet had done to me an I’d enjoyed…..”Please no, it won’t fit…no way” it wuz huge…really really big….

OH god no, he even thinks its funny to hurt girls……

ilixia ------
I grinned "don't worry I wont hurt her, or you too much, I'll take you first then I'll have my fun with her" I chuckle as I press into her dripping sex spreading her as wide as Violet's fist then attaching two tentacles surrounded by teeth over her nipples, the tentacles don't bite yet but they do nibble...

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 05, 2007 12:03 am
Profile WWW

The monster slide into me welcoming hole, so wet, so ready am I after violets playing with me. Its like I feel the think member stretch me, flesh to flesh, hard yet yielding as it slides tween me legs. I grunt as he slides deeper inside, reaching me end an still he pushes….can a man go deeper, I don’t know me anatomy….

The breasts that so awaited attention stand ready to be devoured….”arrrr” teeth, lil nibbles of teeth ready to leave thar mark upon me soft flesh. “Ohhhhh” I cry out not in pain but pleasure at thar nibbling….oh god no, not the way….but me body has different ideas, ideas that even after me first multiple release it wants more….so wrong…so wrong.

ilixia ------
laugh again, as my hands grip her hips and red eyes glare into hers, and I pull her off me with a sickly wet sucking sound and drive into her again... just a little deeper this time, time to test her limits...

He laughs as I twist on him…tied up an able to go nowhere…the thick an long sward driving its way to the ends of me. ….pleasure when he pumps me ends. ….then the head of him finds another place deep inside me. ….pain as he parts the way an slides out. ….I cry out a lil, sure to make him happy an pant for air. ….I wonder as I see his tall form all hunched over jus when he will lift me up on them poles an leave me fully suspended in air….each time he thrusts me feet leave the ground, pulled gainst the ropes….

“Why do I enjoy it soooooo” I mumble in the haze of emotions, not certain I said nothing out load or not….I don’t want him…I want violet back. I only hope she had been able to get away while the creature plays with me…my only hope is to keep him with me for as long as I can so she can get away. I know she will bring help.

“laugh, monkey man…I’ve got more than you can take.” Anything to keep him focused on me, its me one chance

ilixia ------
chuckle, "monkey man huh, I'll have to remember that one" I grin as I continue thrusting her against me, my tentacles at her nipples increasing their pressure to provide a small amount of pain, quickly lost in the spears of pleasure... I continue ponding deep inside her...

‘Oh lord’ I think, how big is he, can a girl take this, his tip finds places in me no man has been…course thar is only suriel….he parts me an enters sumthing deeper yet. I swear I can feel him hit me tummy….maybe not, but it sure feels like it. I scream at the top end then feel me tight round him as he pulls back….the pleasure replacing the lil pain….I wallow in the threashhole tween me pleasures, and me pain…feeling both, not certain which is brought by which. A small torture that he can do this to me. This giving me the pleasure I crave and giving me pain I wish to run from all at the same time….

“L..let ohhhaahhhohhh me goooohhhhahahohhh an I’ll foohhhhhhaahhhahhhoohohhuck you gooohhhhhahhhhaooohhhhd.” I try to get free of the ropes, to clasp me legs ‘bout him, to keep um close…oh violet, oh violet, a tear joins the others from ‘fore.

ilixia ------
laugh again as her yell carries over the whole campus causing a couple of girls still outside to look up. "no sorry but I think you'll stay there" I chuckle and rest inside her for a moment my entire length inside her, bumping her deepest walls, then I begin again, much faster than before bringing us together with an almost brutal speed...

It all blends to pleasure, this pulsing, pumping creature that gives me a fucking, that bites at me nipples and turns me to a quivering lump of happy flesh. For a moment I hallucinate that it is whipping me an I’m enjoying it….I can almost believe it….me insides feel pierced to thar ends with each thrust. I know the position don’t let him get as deep as He could an I shudder to think what the full length of him might be like…the angles only let me see a glimpse, give me an idea.

I throw me head against his muscled chest and close me teeth over the skin in lost lust. Me tongue playing o’er it. Take me I think…take me I groan o’er the mouthful a flesh I am lost.

ilixia ------
I nearly gasped in shock okay this was a surprise, I chuckled audibly "I'm not going anywhere yet" I never knew what to expect from her it was so refreshing... I continue to pound her but within short moments the massive cock begins throbbing, I withdraw and plunge in again so Cassie can feel it pulse as it rests fully inside her...

As the thick sword sits within I squeeze it, a pulse for a pulse…to keep it thar, the keep it in me an protect me friend. Make him desire me and stay with me. I can feel another wave within, as I heat up.

I push me breast with the nipping tentacles against his body, to crush them tween flesh, to squirm ‘gainst sumthing. I like the feel of his bodies heat ‘gainst mine, warm to the cool of night. I need that warmth.

Frustration rears its ugly head. Thar is so little I can do, I want to do more, and even though it seems so wrong, so very wrong it too warms me, sends the wave a lil higher as it pushes ‘gainst that frustration Like a surging river ‘gainst a damn.

No more than a whisper….so silent around the mouth buried in his flesh, “fuck me, spill yur seed inside me”. I do it for Violet…really….but do I?, I thinks as I pulse ‘gain round his flesh that rests tween me legs”

ilixia ------
I grin how responsive she's become, "as you wish" I chuckle some more and continue pounding into her briefly, then at last as I sense her reach her own peak I release my control while I'm at my deepest inside of her, the tentacles nibbling her breasts bite down hard drawing small pin points of blood, I wait till I've finished unloading into the poor girl, "well? enjoy that?"

I cry out once more into the night, not loud, the voice gone and ruined for now. The sword within me pulses inside its sheath; an I wiggle as best I can round it while I wither on me own. Me groans echo in me ears…me heart a pounding an all. What have I become….do I really do this for Violet? Doubt drips within me mind, another brick in the wall so long ago erected crashing to the ground below.

I give the honest answer tween gasps for air, not don yet oh no, “Yes…..yes….’gain….use me …..gain…. Our ….plea….sure”, then I grip him, to leave no doubt while I hang spent from the exertion. Hang by tired arms an shoulders, me wrists burning in the soft n pliant ropes.

ilixia ------
I laugh a little at Cassie "of course" I withdraw as she tries to grip me and I move around behind her, placing the massive cock at the entrance to her poor abused sex and drifting a thinner tentacle down to her ass playing gently over her cheeks, the tentacles over her nipples continued nibbling gently as I pushed my way in again, both her lower holes at once...

Is this how it will be? Is this my life? At least as he enters I’m pushed up, off me arms, then suddenly forwards, me breast jiggle…the tips still pierced by the hungry mouths that feed thar. I hunger as well, but I have nothing to bite, to claw. Once again me body is pushed against the ropes that bind me in place, but this time he is fucking me as Suriel did, both holes, a finger…..no no as it burrows its way deeper, sumthig else. I groan gainst me parched an hurting throat. How much can I take fore it’s the end a me…..but the fire still burns, as the sword pushes in an the juices an seed are squished outward to run down me inner thighs….oh god, don’t let nobody see me like this and then the thought ends, ends to pleasure, I turn as best I can. ”yesssss ohhhhh yeeeesss”

ilixia ------
I chuckle as I sense still more people looking up this way, none yet able to see and none yet brave enough to go find out, I maneuver the tentacle in Cassie's ass closer to her G-spot carefully thrusting the massive member into her I bump them together as I whisper in her ear, "people are watching, they're looking this way my dear..."

I quiver, a sudden urge to flee, the ropes no looser than ‘fore. I bite me lip to stay quite…a soft gurgle of moans forced passed me lips and clenched teeth. I shake me head no, me hair clinging to me back tween the beast an me.

“Ummmmmm, the tentacles and shaft within me conspire to rip the groan past me lips. Me skin burns in sudden humiliation….a thousand eyes upon me. I look out over the roof and suddenly realize how close I am to the edge….the windows of the other dorms to me front, me body exposed to the eyes that line those dark windows, hidden from my view.

I wiggle ‘gainst him with me bottom, unable to get away, only making the sensations more pleasurable to me own insides….”ohhhh” I catch me self ‘gain, maybe its dark nough I think, praying the clouds stay still and the moon don’t move. But nature don’t work by those rules as the clouds part an the moon shines down upon me sweat glistened skin all pale in the dark of night. Its like I’m on a stage an only the moon shines upon me like a spot light. A stage for all the world to see me pleasured by a creature I did not ask for, but pleasured none the less.

ilixia ------
I smile at Cassie's embarrassment, "look can't you see them watching? they can't see me, just you writhing in pleasure on top of the dorms" I lean in closer as I speed up my thrusts "isn't it exciting for you..."

“no…no…no…no” yet I tighten me body an push forward me chest, straightening, posing as I push me self back onto the creature….an exhilaration that….that their own fingers dance….no….as they….no no no wrong, must be wrong. Adam and eve put on clothes and hide themselves for they new good and evil. Oh lord no.

And still the wave crest behind me dam. I can feel the heat, the winding of me muscles as they ready themselves. Do I deceive meself?

ilixia ------
twisted a ray of moonlight through a window opposite Cassie, inside was a pretty blonde, completely naked and pleasuring her self as she watched Cassie, "See... you bring others pleasure" I sped up still more as she looked on the pretty blonde girl, she obviously didn't know we were watching as she continued what she was doing...

“NOooooo” a part of me called out, maybe….maybe she wuz jus doing it cause she only saw me…no, that, “UMMMMMM” I liked it, what the creature did, but no, even if she jus did it no, she. “Ohhhhhh” I bounced back on him, no couldn’t the tentacles on me breasts…the blonde would know…and took pleasure….like me…like I wuz….all those eyes upon me were real. I shrank inside as me heart beat faster. I watched her hands plunge in an out of her self, must be wet, an tight an I cried, I cried cause she found pleasure in the torment of me own pleasure…”Fuck me….please….let um” no…no ….no

ilixia ------
I sped up still more, making sure to bump her G-spot with each thrust, "see she sees you, she desires you, and when she sleeps she'll dream of you, doesn't that make you feel good?" I lean forward and nibble gently on her neck, keeping up the impossible pleasure she must feel...

Who wuz I, what wuz I……not a floozy, not a tramp…..no, not sumthing for other people to pleasure themselves to like them bad girls in the magazines that men buy back home….no, and yet I could feel the heat warm me skin, the thought of the girl an what I gave her warming a piece of me no different than the warmth I got from the thick sword that pierced me an kept pushing me off me feet with each an every thrust. I wuz on a slippery slope to eternal damnation and destruction….I could almost see them flashbulbs all a taking pictures of me, the whirring of them motion picture cameras couldn’t be much worse than this…..and still I liked what I felt, oh lord the water wuz a getting high, an me insides wuz a big ball a heat that would go away…me legs trembled as I squeezed me insides and hold meself up when he withdrew….upstrokes let me weight go forward, me whole body pinned in place like sum moth on them insect boards at the museem….of god it felt good…I wuz damned as she watched an I shook me head, watning those lips on me neck…look at what I have an You have jus yur fingers…..oh god no, no, no, no, the voice in me head receding as a new one started growing stronger….”Fuck me” louder this time,

ilixia ------
chuckled at that thought "of course, why would I stop? you're giving such a wonderful show..." I was getting closer, I could feel the throbbing beginning again, in both the cock and the tentacle in her ass I chuckled briefly and built a small globe of light in a nearby window, I detonated it suddenly, looking amazingly like a camera flash, "oh we must have another admirer as well, she even took a picture, how sweet..."

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 05, 2007 12:03 am
Profile WWW

Oh god no, not a picture like, ma, pa, noooooo.

She wuz still thar, her other hand moving to her breast….I wanted that hand on mine, the sucking mouths at me breasts jus a plying with me nipples, I needed them squeezed like she did. The thought of it sent me o’er the edge, the dam breaking an letting not coolness, but heat wash o’er me….”AHHHHHHHHOHOHHMOOOOOAAAHAHHAH” I cried out me voice clear an solid. I couldn’t stop it no how….how many more eyes would join the ones that watched….”fffuuuu cckkk mee… morreee yyyyessss” no I don’t care, let them see me, let them wonder….let them want me. Lord forgive me, but I like this. Is it wrong? I continue to vibrate over the thickness tht fills me insides, “ommmm” gain, n gain I cry out. I twist me bottom to try an let him take me deeper, to keep him inside. “hands……breast….please…” calling out what I want, trying to keep the sensations going as long as possible like Violet has taught me….”Ohhhhh”

ilixia ------
I smiled and coiled the tentacles that had still nibbled on Cassie's nipples around her breasts squeezing firmly, "people heard that, what are you going to do dear?" I twisted the moon light again, revealing two more windows, in the first a dark haired couple were eating each other out eyes drifting to Cassie every once in a while, but in the second was a shock, since the real Tabby hadn't shown up I created an illusion Cassie would see Tabby playing with her self as she locked her eyes on Cassie's own...

A smaller tremor shook me as the creature squeezed me quivering breasts. “Ohhhhhh..not..”
I could feel me breast lifted into the moon light as I arched me back as far is it could go, the creature still driving into me, my body shuddering round him. “Please lord no more ummmm, people….ohhhh” My head went back an I drove me bottom back onto the creature, to lpin myself even more so…oh what could they see, could they see the thickness pushing into me tween me legs…no, yes good, the shadows, the shadows would keep me safe, jus some pale flesh…they. They wouldn’t even know I was tied, jus a think I was holding the poles an sumthing hind me doing lord knows what…cept the tentacles cross me breasts.

Not …couldn’t be tabby…no she wuz two floors below us…no sumthing not right, no not with sumbody else, so how’d she get in the room….

I had a war in me head, the one that wanted to crawl to the edge of the roof and hang over it to let them watch me get fucked, to let them watch me enjoy it. That one had excitement pure an full flow throw me. The other wanted to run an hide, this being wrong, so wrong. How could those girls stand to watch sumone get done by a creature and do that to themselves…

I hated to think which was winning as the tremor subsided and threatened to come back stronger….moon go away give me shadows to hide in while I enjoy this…this perversion.

ilixia ------
whispered in Cassie's ear, "remember dear one, they can't see me, all they see is you tied to the pipes on the roof, clearly enjoying yourself" I chuckled and added another girl to my Tabby illusion, explaining why she was there in the first place, I smiled as she looked at "Tabby" "do you know her? she seems to be enjoying the show", I chuckled at her desire for shadows, "Watch this" I grinned again and pointed up, clearing the sky allowing pure unfiltered moonlight to shine down on her naked form as I pistoned in side her, cock throbbing, nearing my limits again...

How? The sweat glistens from me skin….”heelppp meeeee” softly, no near loud enough, what can they be thinking? Does the creature really go unseen….? Can It read me mind? I physically shudder, for tah do so only means I am lost….will always loose. Oh lord no, only god is supposed to see inside us like that. To know what is in our hearts and mind. Tabby help me, I mouth the words as hands flow ‘bout her breasts. I’d never realized how attractive they were, how wonderful and curved they be, with thar full points, an her slender waist…. ”ohhhhhummmphhh” what am I thinkin’.

I feel him wiggle in me bottom, sliding against the other part of him in me …in me…”pleaasseee, fucckkkk meeee nubbbbb” all of me, all of me, oh lordy the flashback to another place another nightmare an me mouth…no, I shake me head. Uncertain if this is a nightmare or real…I’d..I’d been with violet, she’d tied me up…real, I pull me hands, real…the people watching…real…I wanna shout to them an tell them to come here….come to me…but no, wrong.

I squeeze on him, fire arching through me thighs, and into me chest were me heart beats true. “let them watchhhhhh aahahhahhaaa, they …aahh…. Can’t … now…. What its likekkkkeee ohhhh yessss”

ilixia ------
With an evil thought I lower another mouthed tentacle between her legs, its small teeth nibbling
gently as it fastens over her clit, \"yes Cassie, your mind is an open book to me\" the words sound
inside her mind still deep and powerful, \"and perhaps I should bring Tabby here to enjoy you? what
do you think? none of them can see me because I blank myself from their minds, only you can see me
now Cassie\"

I heard the voice within me this time, I couldn’t be true, but everything, everything he said would be true, it would explain much. Without a sound then, I let the words run through me mind me thoughts. You know I want to be pleasured by you, to be fucked, so please don’t stop, …but how, how can they just enjoy watching me bounce up her an moan? Shouldn’t they see your hands upon my flesh, caressing me, displaying me.

You know that I’m getting turned on by them watching me, so light me up if your so powerful, let there be no shadow, let them see you slide in and out of me, let them see the ropes that bind me.

Thoughts stray, and suddenly I wuz ashamed, ashamed that anyone could tape, or photograph me and me poor parents….they did not deserve this, to see thar daughter moaning an a being fucked not like this. “please don’t listen to me thoughts, please let me go, I’ll be good to yah…in me room….I’ll even let another girl touch me if that would stop this.”

ilixia ------
I laughed again, "I will light you up Cassie, but they will not see me, they will see themselves, and tomorrow, tomorrow this will all be a dream for them and a nightmare for you..." I twisted the strands of moonlight again, surrounding Cassie in a sphere of light, she would see that my form cast no shadow...

Laughing now, the moon playing over me like a spotlight….I felt relieved that they would not know I had a man, a creature buried within me…no, they would be naked pictures, I could cover that with ma and pa, the ropes an the nurses report would show ….”oaaahhhhhh” I lost me thoughts to those of tentacles, an mouths, an a penis, one that seemed to expand inside me to fill every bit a me….wuz it even possible.

Me eyes slid to the girls in the windows, an in a moment of rare lucidity it hit me….math wuz me subject….an music, but the angles, the depth a field, sure I could see them cause me eyes were high ‘nough. An they could see me face, the ones on the top floor maybe me breasts, but the rest of me…it wuz thar imagination only. The creature would have to dangle me o’er the edge a the roof to get it right….I smiled an then the moan wound its way passed me teeth an lips, I let it, enjoyed the sound a it.

I relaxed, the in n out feeling better in it. I smiled and let me head fall backwards to rub me hair cross the broad chest. ‘they can’t see a thing, hah’ I closed me eyes an with me back arched to its full extent I let me self ride the creature. It wuz ok, let them stroke themselves to a moaning face….I had it soooo much better. “ahhh ahh ohhhhh ummmmm” ‘yes give me pleasure an I will give you more’.

ilixia ------
I laughed gently, the throbbing of my cock and the tentacle buried deep in her ass reaching their peak, and unloading deep inside her, filling her, I moved away, "and what should I do once I'm finished Cassie? I can't just let you go can I?" an evil grin spread across the huge face as I moved to stand before her, "perhaps I should tie you over the edge... let them wait till morning to cut you down what do you think?"

“WHAT like no way…no don’t …don’t quit…so …close…” I thrust at the bonds, as he left me….not fair, the wave was curling o’er me…I had no way to get it ta crash. “Please…please jus stroke me….let me stroke me….oh no, don’t stop.”

I didn’t care ‘bout tying me up an leaving me, I wanted that flutter deep inside. I stood before me and I tried to push myself into contact….tried to get our skin ta touch gain….Damn you I thought, may god let you rot in hell if you leave me like this.

“It don’t matter….you can do what yah want, jus don’t stop, not now” The lust wuz upon me and this leaving me all hot n bothered wuz not scoring no brownie points….”please….I’ll do anything…please”

ilixia ------
I smiled again, of course Cassie, I teased her, playing my fingers across her clit and working them inside her, keeping the poor writhing girl on the edge of her climax "what do you want Cassie? tell me? if you want me to leave I will... if you want me to take you again over your edge into a glorious Climax I will do that too..." I lean closer till my face is right before hers, "it's your choice..."

I pushed me self as best I could onto those fingers while I felt his seed slide outa me. “I want you to take me….take me over the edge” it wuz no choice, to be left alone, to not feed the beast within an suffer through the night….no choice at all.

ilixia ------
I fed three of my fingers into Cassie's cunt working them hard, I grinned then "anything?..." I raised a phallic tentacle before her lips, keeping her on the cusp but not yet delivering her release... "open up Cassie, if you please this I'll let you cum, how does that sound?"

I moved against the fingers feeling them inside me, trying to get me nub in touch with his palm. “how, but yes…ok, ….what yah want me ta do with the vine?” I kissed it, which seemed reasonable since it was thar but the rest….Shouldn’t he be like putting himself tween me legs if he wanted me tah please him. I’d have gladly rode him jus to clear the fire an all…I wanted to but the ropes wuz a keeping me from it.

ilixia ------
I grinned at her innocent question, that's right... I hadn't taught her this yet, I pushed gently, she'd have to willingly receive it I wouldn't force her, "take this into your mouth Cassie, I'll teach you something new..." I continued working her, always keeping her on the edge, never tipping her into her release...

Opening me mouth I felt its soft skin wiggle past me lips, as if it wuz alive an all. Rolling me tongue ‘gainst it, pushing the tentacle back….had tah be a tentacle, it wuzn’t green like a vine.
I groaned as the fingers worked me. Soooo close. The edge riding me, I knew somehow from those words its wuz gonna be a promise the creature’d keep, me pleasing its tentacle for him tah released me to the oblivion of lust I sought.

How’d he know me name….oh goodness, he new every thought, every sacred thing, how much I liked the sex he’d given, how much I sought more in spite protestations should I give any….I wuz lost…jus like god knew all.

Pulling back enough to got it out of me mouth so I could talk…then kissing it, silly of me to have even thought I would need to talk….so I thought it instead. ‘Teach me…what should I call you?’ I licked it, the salty taste yet enjoyable. ‘please more with the fingers, fill me ’gain, fuck me fully like.’

ilixia ------
I smiled again, "I will teach you Cassie, but I don't have a name..." I pushed the tentacle gently into her mouth again, "Relax Cassie, use your tongue... swirl it around the flesh, lick it that way, if done right this can please both people, but it can be hard your first time..." I waited for the words to sink in, adding a third finger but not yet giving her her release...

To say I didn’t wanna please would be a lie. I did, an I tried with what he said to do, moving me tongue round that tentacle within me mouth, first the tip, then as it went a lil deeper licking it. I wuz glad it would please him, an took pleasure from that….an those fingers inside me. I rocked against them as far as the bonds would allow. Set up a rhythm tween them and me mouth, moving me head forward an back a lil, playing with me tongue. I looked into his eyes an saw fire…fire I wuz sure wuz reflected in me as the heat surged in me gut an flashed outward to me skin.

ilixia ------
I allowed a moan to pass my lips, showing her she was doing well, "very good Cassie, keep it up..." I grinned at her, "If you want to provide even more pleasure try this, relax your throat, allow me to go deeper..." I pressed gently deeper again, if she didn't relax I'd back off but I would teach her this, one way or another...

I felt the tentacle slide its way past me tongue….I pressed gainst it. Letting it slide a inward…I worked to relax not certain if I wuz alright with this….Should I press my lips gainst, somewhere a previous feeling that I’d done this fore, maybe in one of me nightmares maybe. Somehow I knew it wuz gonna go deeper….an I wuz gonna have to breath round it. I could….if the nightmare wuz correct.

ilixia ------
I smiled as I let her deepthroat my tentacle, "you're doing well Cassie" I kept pressing inwards until she did indeed have to breathe around the tentacle as it filled her mouth and throat, allowing her to feel it as it throbbed gently, "very good Cassie, just remember, you can use your nose to breath as well..."

The tentacle twitches in me mouth an I pull me had back some, breathing through me nose as directed. I really try an relax, me body going loose as it hangs…till I feel the fingers wiggle inside me an I tighten up, willing a release.

The desire drives me harder upon the tentacle, pushing me head forward, letting it slide past me lips like in me dreams, sucking it in and breath coming heavy in me nose as me body tenses an the fire builds. I let me tongue play across the tip and then the fullness of its girth as it glides past. I feel it slide deeper, pushing its way down me mouth. I fight the need to gag, forcing me self to relax, amazed at how deep and how full it can be. The only enjoyment I find at the moment is the low moan a pleasure he gives when I do certain things….an the fingers that wiggle ‘gainst me insides. Something from the past tells me thar will be more…fractured nightmares twisting through me head. What is expected of me…should I nibble on the skin, or jus lips?

ilixia ------
I moaned in pleasure again, smiling at her mental question "do what you think you can" connected to her as I was a small fantasy flitted unbidden from my mind to hers... (her teeth touching the flesh lightly as she drew back, arching her into my fingers as well...)

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 05, 2007 12:05 am
Profile WWW

An Eye for an Eye…an a pleasure for a pleasure I thought. Lips go tight round the flesh within me mouth as I draw me head forward, a sudden delicious thought hits me head an I push me self onto the shaft till I feel it deep in me throat, then sliding backwards, breathing heavily though me nose, teeth lightly glide on its soft yet firm surface. Nibbling at it while I push upwards with me tongue and draw the area within me mouth tight ‘bout its surface. Me back arches an I slide the fingers inside, rotating me hips an coming up on mere toes as I grind me nub into the palm of the hand. I shift me inner thighs, tightening on him as best I can, the heat inside flares from both me mouth an me privates.

That’s pleasure I think, getting giddy as I pull back till jus the tip of him rests on me lips and then I push me self forward ‘gain, pulling him into me mouth real slow an force full like all the while letting his fingers flow back inside me as well. Ready to draw him out in both places, one rubbing for his pleasures, one rubbing for mine. Frustration builds as the ropes limit me, yet It only makes me hotter, like an exquisitely slow torture that yur body screams for more…

ilixia ------
I grinned again, she was learning well, the tentacle throbbing in her mouth as it built quickly towards it's climax, I none the less kept my fingers steady, not ready to release her just yet...

Continuing me work on the tentacle, I noticed it start to throb, growing jus a might rounder inme mouth. It wuz odd an all, like maybe thar wuz sumthing to this. I kept a working me tongue, the sliding in an out. The learning to relax me throat as it slide deeper, that wuz hard, it went gain’st everything the body wanted, still I tried, if nothing else but to keep him on me an away from Violet. As the excuse goes, it wuz a good un….I knew that cause I wuz a enjoying me self.

As I pulled him into me mouth I thought hard, ‘you getting a bit jumpy, your tentacle be getting a lil thicker an all….is it ok, not me doing sumthing I shouldn’t. I slide me self ‘gainst the fingers, having them rub a lil, teasing me an then slipping away….me body rides an edge, I’m starting to not like this tied up stuff, I want a release, sumthing….

ilixia ------
I chuckled briefly at that "no Cassie, if you were doing something wrong I would tell you..." I stopped and concentrated I couldn't take much more of this, she had a natural talent, although a part of me wondered spit or swallow? I had to grin at that thought...

Happily I redoubled me effort, no doubt in me head an a wanting to hear him groan cause a sumthing I done, not done to me. It wuz power of a sort, an I took it, took him in an hummed a lil song jus cause I felt good. The song danced up me throat an over me tongue while I pulled him in an then slowly backed off, me mouth jus a quivering, teeth light across the skin, lips tight round him. I could feel it vibrate an pulse as well…I almost smiled at that, but then it would ruin the effect an all of me lips.
It wuz a song of lust an desire. A song that gave me power, I could feel it. I know me eyes danced in wicked amusement.

ilixia ------
I groaned in pleasure, I remembered that song, closing my eyes I allowed the music to swell and dance around us, a song of lust and need, many of the melodies coming from Cassie, those bars she hummed woven into the haunting strains, I was so close and I'd take her with me...

The tentacle danced in an out of me mouth, pulsing an swelling as if in anticipation of sumthing. I played it. I looked into his eyes an watched as the fire lit upon them. So this wuz a girls power o’er these creatures of the night. They wanted as much as I did…maybe more.

I pulled him in deep, pushing me head forward till me arms an neck stopped me, I could feel the tip of him push ‘gainst the walls of me throat, then I started backwards, quicker this time, picking up the rhythm of the fingers within me, using his speed to dictate mine, his need to push mine. Oh lord, I cried, please…soon…let me feel yur pleasure.

ilixia ------
I couldn't hold back any longer, as she deepthroated the tentacle again it came spraying her throat with a hot sticky mess, my fingers jamming inward to finally give her her release before she could even react to the cum in her mouth and throat... and it was still cumming...

Suddenly everything wuz so good an so wrong all in the same moment. I felt the fingers cross me, me nub an sparks flew. The release so long denied rumbled in me belly an tween me legs as I groaned o’er the width in me mouth an throat. That wuz good, the clutching of them fingers, the straining ‘gainst the ropes.

The tentacle did what a man does inside yah I think…I felt it swell as I lost control of me self an a groaning like mad when it pulsed the first time, sumthing hot an sticky down me throat, I pulled me head back, madly trying to swallow an a spit at the same time….more came into me mouth, it tasted of salt an maleness, an more. Sticky an heavy mixing with me saliva, some sliding down the back of me throat, still more running out of me mouth while I tried not to choke an not to bit, an so many other things jus to live while I groaned an pulsed of me own….

I wasn’t sure what I wuz supposed to do, tears in me eyes, trying to breath gain, so otta breath an not ‘xpecting no such thing. I needed an answer an I needed it fast….as the stuff slide down me chin an fell cross me chest in droplets that oozed an stuck on me still shaking breasts.

ilixia ------
I could see Cassie's struggle and immediatly helped her sending a command to her brain, forcing her throat to relax as I pulled out tentacle still spraying as it covered Cassie's front, forcing her to swallow quickly and get air into her lungs afterwards...

"Remember what I made your body do Cassie It'll help..."

Fighting the panic, I relaxed…easier, the stream of goo going down me throat, sum still dribbling down me chin. I breathed, the words registering as if deep in me head.
Panting still, I spoke\”like …that …every … time?” I had to wonder if I wuz supposed to do anything else now, the tentacle waving fore me face, white blobs still building on its tip. I looked into those eyes, nightmares from before an the things I done jus below me conscious thoughts…yes, not done, unless this be different sumhow. I pushed me head an lips forward, kissing the end, feeling the goo upon me lips. I shuddered, not sure if I should go no further, not sure If I really wanted too. So much depended on if it brought pleasure to another or not…

Velera-----
Velera slowly walked up the metal stairwell, pushing her black framed glasses up on her nose as she
stepped onto the next to last landing. Glancing up ahead she blew out a small breath, glad to be
almost at the top. She adjusted the weighty strap on her shoulder, lifting up the satchel a bit to
relieve her aching shoulder as she continued her journey upward. The roof was her ultimate goal,
her secret place to be able to get away from everyone and everything so that she could be alone with
her computer and her thoughts. There were no distractions up here, only the occasional snatch of a
conversation or giggle from passing girls down below. Finally she pushed the squeaky metal door
open and stepped out onto the gravel surface of the building's roof, inhaling the fresh air deeply.

For a moment Velera stood there, letting the small breeze ruffle her skirt and sweater, her long
teal hair swaying in the gentle wind. Holding onto the strap of her laptop bag she made her way to
her favorite spot at the corner of the building. Lost in thought the girl traipsed across the roof,
graveling crunching softly under her leather slippers. Rounding the corner of one of the small
utility sheds and stopped dead in her tracks, there a short distance ahead was a girl, obviously a
student standing spread eagled, tied between two pipes running up from the surface of the roof.
Velera gasped loudly, and she was nude!

Stunned, the short girl stood there, her hand covering her mouth as more of the scene became
apparent. The girl's red hair clung her to brow and her body heaved, as if she had just run miles.
In the dim light of twilight Velera couldn't make out anything else as she stood there, rooted to
the spot.

My chest heaved, as me breathing slowly came to normal, I moaned, still wanting more and being stuck here, unable to get it. I looked into those eyes …. Then

Noise from behind, the door opening. I shook them ropes a lil, maybe violet was getting away, I smiled, the smile dying as a gasp from behind me, the gasp of surprise to be certain. I felt me skin go all hot….oh lord no, me whole body was bathed in the eerie light from the moon, somehow made more by the magic the creature had wrapped it in. I prayed I wuz wrong, but somehow I knew the creature had a finally gotten its wish, I felt the shame, the shame of needing more an the way I wuz a publicly displayed. I tired to lick me lips clean, me tongue running o’er me chin as far as it could go…frantic, an realizing the I wuzn’t gonna be able to get it all, not even on me face..

Me insides quivered at a being discovered…like me body had wanted it. I cried out then, must warn…”run…..please run….don’t look at meee”

ilixia ------
I grinned and looked to the newcomer, all she would see is Cassie covered in my cum, I grinned and tweaked her vision so she could see me as well a looming shadowy figure standing over Cassie one phallic tentacle by her face, "welcome." the voice was audible but it sounded in her head as well, strands of light wrapping around the girl to bring her closer to Cassie and I dragging her past the still unconscious form of violet...

Velera-----
The strange voice sounded in her head, a shadowy figure stood in front of the bound, heaving girl, a strange liquid coated her body and dripped onto the gravel below, and small rivulets of light now encircled her limbs. Velera screamed, she screamed louder then she had ever before in her life, a sound she would have thought come from a banshee had she been someone else.

"Nooo!!" she howled, now thrashing her head back and forth, teal hair whipping her face. She had heard the stories, heard about what goes on sometimes around campus, Velera had even heard girls giggling about supposed encounters but she had never believed them. Refused to believe them, after all, they were just trying to frighten the freshmen...

"Haaah!" she finally exhaled pitifully, her throat aching as she was pulled almost to were the red headed girl hung, tied up and soiled.

ilixia ------
I chuckled at the new girls scream, twisting it so only the three of us could hear it, "Well now this is a surprise, care to join us?" the question passed my grinning lips as I turned my back on Cassie to look at the new girl bound by the light of the moon as I lifted her before my eyes.

"What do you think Cassie? should we let her join?" I chuckled briefly, no matter what she said I would have the both of them anyway...

“noooooo” I wailed in a hoarse whisper, the scream long ago left me little to yell with….the girl wuz lost, as lost as I, I wondered what she would look like, wondered what the monster would have in mind now that he had two of us. I shuddered, shuddered gain as I thought bout me state, the fluid that ran down me legs, even as I wuz all eager for more, the way I wuz a tied up, with just the high healed boots on.

I lifted me chest as best I could towards him, then opened me mouth an drew the dripping tentacle in ‘jus please leave her be, please…I’ll be more n enough…let her go.’ The tongue swirling o’er the tip like I’d been trained. I groaned at the thought…trained, tied up like a slave…’noooo, let her go’, wuz I truly becoming this things trainee, a lil sex toy, slave oh god no? I gasped, it went round the tentacle, knowing what I wanted an a needed…I needed this till I dropped, another couple of tears spilled as I suddenly grasped me own dilemma. Power, had I been so stupid. I had none, not really, maybe I could save this one girl an make it all right. , maybe..

Velera-----
"Please," Velera whispered, shaking her head from side to side. "Please," she repeated over and over. She stared down at the thing's feet, rolling her head as her hair shadowed her features in the moon light. She felt her weight lifted as if it were nothing, held up in the air by these strangely glowing appendages. Her body hung limply in the grasp, no longer able to see the poor girl still tied to the pipes.

"Please no," she whispered again, not able to bring herself to look up and see what exactly it was that held her. One slipper fell from her stockinged foot while she hung there, her legs swinging with the small movements of the figures body while her hands opened and closed, working reflexively.

ilixia ------
I grinned and moved the girl around, till she could see Cassie again, still covered in my cum, "I'll tell you what Cassie's offer is enticing, I'll take her and you watch, if you say a word or if you want to help her I'll take you and she gets the same options... understand" I grinned at the game and jammed a tentacle in Cassie's pussy quickly, and another pressing gently against her lips till she opened up to receive it, I grinned as I commanded the girls eyes to remain on us, no matter what she tried she wouldn't be able to look away...

The tentacle slithered into me, following the path of wetness, I arched to receive it, coming forward an a bouncing at the ends of the rope, me breasts jiggling a lil from the sudden thrust inside me. I felt another trickle down me legs pushed aside by the flesh that entered me privates, the fluid joining the rest to glisten in the moon no doubt.

I looked down at the girl with her teal hear an glasses…willing her to remain still, to not come to me aid…I didn’t really want it…but then I didn’t wanna be on display like this either in spite the thrill that fluttered in me head. Kinky an new….too much to think un….too much

So I took the newly offered tentacle, doing as taught, playing me tongue o’er its tip…feeling the thrill of her eyes on me of a sudden. Wanting tah show how good I’d become…me lips kissed the end than drew it in, a load an long smacking sound for I pulled back an all. I smiled at her, wondering what she really looked like under neath those cloths, wondering suddenly what she would be like having those red pouty lips on me nipples. I shook me head of a sudden to clear it, lust riding me hard. Oh lord, wuz I this lost? First a not wanting it, then making a spectacle of it, then wishing she was involved after wanting her gone to save her….the thoughts flew back an forth, and as the heat rose I knew meself to be lost…..truly lost.

Velera-----
Velera trembled at the sight of Cassie, a naked girl bound and spread out, obviously having already gone through so much already with cum staining her skin, still drying and dripping down her body in the night air. Her mouth worked but no sound came out as she listened to the beast. Finally she licked her lips and nodded, feeling as though she'd lost something already by simply acknowledging his existence.

Her shoulders began to burn hanging in the glowing appendages of light but she hung there still limp. He was going to ravage the red head again and all she could do was nod. Shame burned on her cheeks as she looked at the poor girl, unable to turn away as she took one of the thing's vile appendages into her mouth. Velera licked her lips and moved her head without thinking, trying to push her glasses back up her nose on her shoulder as sweat caused them to slide down.

Her teal hair slid back and forth across her sweater as Velera began to squirm watching the red head. Cheeks flushed pink, she couldn't turn away if she was able now, Cassie's mouth working along the beasts tentacle pleasuring him in ways she'd only read about in romance novels. Velera's tongue poked out from between red lips as she began to breath deeper and squirm more in her bindings as the scene played out in front of her.

ilixia ------
I chuckled feeding on the new girls lust this was interesting... already aroused? I grinned and waved a tentacle in her face before drifting it through Cassie's juices and placing it at the entrance to her ass, pistoning into Cassie's mouth and sex no more missus nice monster...

The long groan was one of pleasure an joy that rumbled round the flesh in me mouth. It came from deep inside me as the tentacle pushed its way tween me legs. Oh god no, I could see her lick those lips, an new I wuz giving her the wrong ideas, could see the eyes change, an the smoldering embers begin….I fought me own desire for her, even while the tentacles drove into me body.

Me hips rotated with each thrust, not to push them out, but to push them in. I wuz on display, showing what a hussy I wuz an it shamed that small core of me. I pushed me breasts forward, the large hard nipples riding fulling extended. Twisting slightly so she could see um better, wishing for them to be held an a squeezed, to have a mouth on um…the vision of her lips once gain in me head, her face looking up at me an our eyes meeting. My own half lidded in lust.

I gasped of a sudden, the storm inside a raging…..yes fuck me…I backed off the tentacle, letting it be on me lips, “Fuck me, harder” I whispered, unable to make it louder, the shame of it tearing into me head. I sucked the tentacle back in, a long leisurely ride of it passed me lips an deep, letting it disappear, a show of sort. Feeling it expand me throat, then back a bit, rolling me tongue o’er the tip…lordy I liked making this creature happy….making me happy

Velera-----
Velera squirmed again, twisting her torso this way and that as she watched the naked red head. Sweat popped out on her brow and her glasses slid down her nose while she continued to watch the red head's body undulate under the assault. She squeezed her eyes shut for a second, why am I feeling this way? She's being raped for god sakes! Why... she moaned internally, opening her eyes again. Maybe it was the expression of pure lust on the girl's face, eyes burning with desire and the need for gratification on every level, she didn't know.

Again Velera licked her lips, causing a strand of blue hair to get caught on the corner of her moist mouth as she swallowed. The other girl's chest rose and fell with her breathing, pushing her breasts out invitingly each time causing Velera to inhale deeply.

A small mewl escaped Velera when she finally heard the red head speak again, expressing desire for nothing but to be ravaged harder. Leaning forward against her bonds, the teal haired girl's mouth fell open, her tongue touching her bottom lip as she began to pant, her eyes never leaving the red head

ilixia ------
Okay... now this was just funny I laughed briefly as I felt their lust, this was amazing, I pressed inwards with the tentacle at Cassie's ass filling her quickly and looked at the teal haired girl caught by the moonlight, "care to join her? simply say a word, any word and you may..."

The shame burned me deeper as I watched her expression change….Maybe I should have fought….shamed then for me lack a will or the desire, for such was my state of need. Shame at the twinge a jealousy, I didn’t wanna share. I wanted all the tentacles for me self….A groan loud an clear issuing forth round the shaft as the tentacle pushed past me swirl a muscle and lodged itself within….I could feel um sliding next to each other, only the thin membrane of me inside tween um.

I thrust me self onto the shafts harder, feeling them deeper within me. They were mine.

The strange sound that issued o’er her soft lips enthralled me for a moment. I struggled not to get away but to get closer, to put her flesh against mine….to be in the middle with her body on one side the monster on the other….to feel her soft skin slide next to mine. I wanted to take me hands an pull the cloth from her body till it glistened in the moon like me…I pushed the feelings down, trying to suppress them, shamed I could feel that way bout a girl I’d tried to rescue at first. Shame it burned me even as lust compelled me to do more. I felt me mind start to rip….the stitches to me self sliding away. God I prayed, forgive me, I know not why I am the way I am….A tear then another, would she think them of happiness or sadness I would not know…but the low throaty moan that rolled off me busy lips might lead one to the wrong conclusion.

Velera-----
The teal hair collapsed around her face as she tried to hang her head. Words bubbled in her throat and then on her lips as she fought to remain silent. She was afraid of what she would say if she did answer the beast. Yes, desperately and full of desire for the thrusting, fiery red head or no, a shout of revulsion and horror. A tear of her own dripped down her cheek, she knew what the word would be if she spoke, if the sounds managed to work their way from between her lips.

Another mewl escaped her instead, this a sound of desperation threaded with lust when she saw the other girl twist and writhe against the rope that held her, looking as though she wanted Velera closer.

"Haaammmnnnggg," came the second sound from the short girl's throat. The red head's moan sending goosebumps rippling over her skin. Again she strained at the bonds, leaning closer to the other girl.

The word a word escaped her lips, barely audible as she looked up at the red head, another tear falling. "Please..." Velera knew what she was asking but for a split second she wondered what the other girl thought. If she was asking to be let go so that Velera could touch her and share in her pleasure, or if she would think it was a plead to be let go, to be spared from the tentacles that kept thrusting into her. Either way it came again, "please..." while she strained and twisted.

ilixia ------
I chuckled, "you spoke" the light that had covered her wrists and ankles spread under her clothes as I brought her closer to Cassie, my large form pulling back so she was face to face with her still pumping all of Cassie's holes forcing them both to watch each other as the light expands tearing away her clothing, small rags fluttering to the ground, one glowing appendage poised before the new girls sex, the light stroking and warming her naked body as it was held before Cassie, "well this is an interesting sight" I laughed as I plunged the light inside Valera, forcing her open i front of Cassie's wide eyes...

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 05, 2007 12:06 am
Profile WWW

Please….please for what I thought at first. The look in her eyes could only mean one thing. I had failed to save her form this monster an herself. Would I be forced to share?

Another thrust an I felt the fire inside flair, me nerves on fire. If she touched me it might tip me o’er..I could feel it. What would I do to the the girl If I fell to her touch. What would she think, an her friends think as they talked bout the night. The shame burned with almost the same intensity of the lust, for it was lust that fueled the shame and shame that fueled the lust. Nightmares from me past burst forth, the gym class, an the wall of girls watching me whither on the floor, wanting them all, wanting them to watch. Wuz it a reality now, a spark brought on from deep in me mind that gave me nightmares an then made me live um.

I recoiled at the creatures talk with the girl, suddenly pulling back form the tentacle as it sought me lips….”Nooooooo” wuz it for me or her at the moment a coin a coulda determined it. …. Watched as the light slide about her and the explosion of sorts, clothing…fluttering in the air in a wash of color. Fluttering to the ground. Then a shaft a light, spearing her an I knew, knew in that moment we were destined to share our fate….

“please…”my head hanging for a moment, unable to look her in the eye, “please…touch me, taste me” I pushed me self forward not caring that she would have to rub the seed of the monster upon me chest. I ached for the touch of hands upon me body…ached to lay mine on flesh as well.

The tentacle slipped back into me mouth an I let it, feed on it. Closing me eyes for a moment and savoring the swirling mass of um as they slide inside me….I hungered for it, wanted sumthing on me nub, wished for much an slipped on lust. I lost me self again, sliding down the slippery slope of need.

Velera-----
Velera inhaled deeply as the monster finally moved her closer to the red head, squeaking as she felt all of clothes ripped away as if they were nothing. Shafts of light tore of her thick sweater first, then plain white uniform shirt underneath. Next she felt the pleated school uniform skirt ripped from her slender waist followed closely by her plain cloth panties. She barely had enough time to breath again as the light jerked her lacey bra from her chest, the only piece of clothing that wasn't plain or issued to her.

She never had an explanation why she enjoyed nice bras and didn't care for much else but it had always been a small pleasure. Velera looked at the other girl and suddenly let out a strangled cry that ended in a soft moan. The shaft between her legs and now buried deep in her already quivering pussy.

"I'm sorry," she breathed to the girl in between small sounds of pleasure. It had been so long since she had any kind of sexual experience. The boys never wanted the quiet bookworms with their laptop always open. "I'm sorry ," she repeated over and over, now standing on her tip toes, twisting against the invading tentacle.

The red head's words brought her out of her reverie, the urgent plea for Velera's own touch. She made another small sound as she leaned forward, being wanted by someone, even another woman sent a warmth radiating through her body even as the tentacle thrust into her now slick pussy. With nothing but her open mouth at her disposal Velera brushed her red lips across one of the red head's quivering breasts. The thrusting and pounding of the tentacles in both their bodies causing them quiver and shake as the teal haired girl licked at the hardened nub of flesh.

Below Veleras own small mounds rubbed up against the other girl's abdomen and stomach causing her to moan softly and look up at her new lover. Again she licked and puckered her lips around one nipple then the next, never able to take her eyes from the red head, watching her eyes and her mouth with the cock like appendage.

ilixia ------
Grinned as I watched this was working better than I had anticipated, I increased the speed of all the appendages, the ones buried in Cassie and the light inside Valera, I grinned and wove another appendage for her, a stream of moonlight teasing the entrance to her ass as I watched them both respond...

I shuddered at the touch, those lips upon me flesh, feeling the glorious touch a her. It wuz as good as I imagined, the straggled moan issuing forth form me lips, vibrating me tongue an throat gains the tentacle that slithered in an out.

I let me head fall forwards, the thin wisp of read hair falling with it to mix with the teal of the other woman. I didn’t even know her name, a strangers tongue playing cross me nipple, oh yes I thought. Our eyes found one another’s, an I noted her need riding in those soft pools. Fire played in mine no doubt, they got that way. I gave her an approving nod an look, trying to flex further forwards.

I felt the electricity of the touches, the pull….”aggghhffmmm” I cired out round the tentacle in me mouth….wondering how long it would still thrust. The groan wuz all I had in me as I surrendered to the release, me head going back, back arched an legs a trembling to keep me weight, failing as I collapsed about the ropes an hun, me nipple being tugged from those sweet lips. I shuddered with the thrusting tentacles, pulsing round them an wondering how close they wuz….me eys closed to all sensation, letting me feel him and her….feel them close. So tired, so very tired…but not done, the need so great once it got started this way…a flare of fire across fingertips. Not done….

I licked the tentacle, this time no seed would mar me skin, this time I would take it so the teal haired one had the flesh of me breasts to play with, devoid of this creatures seed….got to stand up I thought, moving slowly, willing me body to continue…

Velera-----
The red headed girl's moans, even muffled by the tentacle pressed firmly between her lips, drove Velera on, encouraging her and sending waves of pleasure through her almost equal to those caused by the creature's tentacle still roughly thrusting in and out of her pussy with abandon. She squeezed her hips around the shaft as she continue to lick and suck, her own mouth the only means she had to pleasure the girl.

Velera felt the silky lengths of red mingle with her own teal, enjoying the softness against her cheeks when suddenly the red head cried out, her body convulsing in climax. She watched transfixed, shuddering with her, wanting those feelings for herself. Suddenly Velera mewled, a lusty sound as she felt the beast pushing another rounded tentacle against her, this time against the tight hole of her ass.

"Nnnnggg..." she groaned against the intrusion, clenching and unclenching as she felt the dull pressure. She continued to bury her face in the other girl's cleavage, looking up at her with desire in her eyes, watching as the tentacle continued to thrust between those beautiful full lips of hers. She wanted to get closer, to embrace her, to share everything with the red headed girl.

ilixia ------
The tentacle in Cassie's mouth came again hard blasting inside her mouth then pulling out some cum managed to hit her face and chest as well as the new girls face and head, I grinned at Cassie as I plunged the moonlight into Valera's ass both girls now fully able to scream in pleasure if they wished, the tentacles in Cassie's ass and pussy throbbing hard as I restrained them for now...

As the tremors wound down I licked and rolled me tongue against the tentacle, jus like a popsicle till I took it deeper, the throat getting a mite bit more used to the idea, the willing to relax a lil easier. I pushed me self up once more onto me feet, the cramps in me arches from the boots subsiding as I swiveled an a bucked on the tentacles inside me. Felling um pick up and want more.

I felt the tentacle swell again, but this time I wuz a more ready, knowing what would a happen. A smile, turned up the corners of me lips as they locked themselves round the shaft of it. I pulled hard an felt the first pulse a seed an wetness. I tried to swallow, fast , but still it continued till it pulled outta me mouth, a spray bout me and the teal haired girl, the tentacle gone, a moan following it in the air. I felt the cool wetness on me face an chest…I knelt me head lower, gulping down a few more swallows, feeling it slither down the back of me throat.

Let me body ‘gainst hers I begged, knowing the creature would pick up me thoughts….I’ll do anything…..need flesh to me flesh…please….”please let me kiss her face” I cried out of a sudden

Bending down to get closer, seeing the monsters seed upon her, an not caring a bit.

Velera-----
She rocked up and down on her heels and rolled her hips with each thrust, feeling her hardened nipples brush up against the red headed girl every time her body moved. Velera gasped when she saw the tentacle in her mouth suddenly expand and her eyes go wide. A split second later she realized what was happening, that the thing was climaxing in her mouth! The teal haired girl watching, making a small sound in her throat as the other girl began to swallow and milk the cock like appendage. She even seemed to smile as the thing convulsed.

Suddenly she squeaked, feeling hot, sticky liquid land on her cheeks and hair, spilling out of the tentacle when it popped from her partner's lips. That was how she thought of the other woman... her partner, almost her lover as the beasts sticky cum oozed down their faces, mingling where their skin touched.

Velera looked up at the red head, hearing her request, straining at her own bonds to get closer to her. "Please.." she breathed desperately, pulling as much as she could beneath the constant pummels of the tentacles in her pussy and ass. "Please ... we... " she trailed off, gazing at her cum stained face.

ilixia ------
I laughed again at their requests, "very well" and climaxed quickly inside Cassie, pulling both tentacles out of her with wet slurping sounds as I dissolved both their bonds, wondering whether they'd try to run or whether their lust was to strong for that... I could catch them if they ran... I had no doubt...

I felt the seed within, the climax as me own heat built further….and then the tentacles were gone, a voice as if from a great distance echoed in me ears, two words, an then I collapsed in a tangle of limbs and flesh upon the hard asphalt roof. I rolled onto me back, trying to get me legs and arms to move normal…..Looking for the teal haired girl, wondering if she stood over me or had fallen as well….

“I’ll be ok….” I panted “jus come here…..let me see you an then ….I’ll lick every inch of yah clean” I giggled wondering if I had the energy….and said a silent thank you, sure the creature still remained someplace close by

I wuz lust, an I uwz shame, an I had failed…me mind breaking free of another anchor, cast drift less on a sea of desire and passion. I would show this one what love and joy could be like Violet had a shown me.

Velera-----
Velera almost collapsed to her knees when her bindings abruptly disappeared, giving a small gasp when her feet all of the sudden had to support her again after so much. Though as the tentacles emptied themselves in the red head's body she felt the pounding in her own, now sore body continue unabated. Despite how driven she was for the other girl, the vile things were slowly yet sure driving her closer and closer to the edge. Her breasts quivered under the impacts, groaning and clenching.

The other girl's voice seemed to slice through her reverie, to her true source of desire. "Yes," she breathed lowering herself to the other girl, all the while grunting or moaning softly with each thrust. Seconds later she was on all fours and over top of the red head. Velera's small breasts moved with the motion of her body, brushing the slick skin of the girl below her as the tentacles drove into her.

She worked her lips, trying to say something to the other girl but no words would other then her soft cries.

ilixia ------
I finally chuckled and dissolved the new girl's tentacles, she was untouched by any but Cassie now, refusing to sate my own lust now I fed on the two watching them for now, leaving them alone, lets see how they responded to that I laughed...

I felt her skin on mine, felt the body shudder and then stop moving. Bringing a hand up I sldi it down her soft creamy flesh …lower across the rounding of her bottom, sliding it tween her legs and noting the absence of any tentacles…

Summoning me strength I rolled, rolled her over to protect her with me body, and be able to kiss her where I wanted. “I’ll protect you as best I can” Me tongue rolling out to lick some of the goo from her check, finding the taste pleasant, enjoyable for what the creature had done for me. Perhaps God and Suriel had given me this girl to nurture and protect. To teach the new ways that Suriel and Violet talked ‘bout so often, not the lost ways of the current church. I let our breasts touch, her body shorter and smaller than mine, working me way across her face, cleaning it, loving it, smiling at her. “You didn’t like um reach a the edge did yah….” I looked into those eyes, if she hadn’t it would be my first order of business..

Velera-----
Velera shuddered and whimpered softly when she felt the the stiff tentacles withdraw from her. After being filled for so long the sudden absence of both left her wanting, and now unfulfilled in more ways than one. The shorter girl did not resist as the red head took her by the sides and rolled her over, her back now against the ground, her eyes looking up at her partner.

"No," she said breathlessly in response to the question, her cheeks burning with embarrassment, her teal hair splayed out behind her head. "Mmmmm.." she moaned, feeling the other girl's tongue move across her skin. The sound of her voice comforted Valera, made her want to be close to the other girl. Slowly her hands crept up the taller girl's sides, one hand remaining there while the other continued up to the back of her neck, holding her there.

"Please," whispered, "t-take me..." she stammered, gripping the back of the red head's neck.

I played me tongue across each bit of goo upon her face, then brought me lips softly against hers while me hands began to play in her soft an silky hair.
“I will, I owe you, first though…” Lifting me head to smile at her, I’m cassie and you are?”

I thought about the blanket and pillow, it would be a good place to move too.

Velera-----
The teal haired girl relished the soft kiss, pressing her lips back gently. It sent feelings through her that couldn't even compare to the pleasure the tentacles had inflicted before. There was a gentleness, a softness that made her feel like she wanted to melt in the other girl's arms.

Velera blinked in surprise at the question. Name? She didn't even know this girl's name! That was until now. "Cassie," she repeated, half to herself it seemed like. Shyly she looked into Cassie's eyes, "I'm Velera," she answered quietly.

I let me lips play cross hers again, an lightly me teeth across her lower lip. Then pulling back I looked at her ‘gain an smiled like, “Pleased to meet yah Velera, despite the circumstances at he beginning, this may turn out to be a really nice night with you here of a sudden.

I tilted me head an looked at her all askance like, a sultry lil smile starting up, “ever been with a girl fore?” I slide sideways off her, still touching, but resting on me hip on the hard rough, me hand sliding up to rest me head on as I looked into her eyes, an then down, drinking her in.

“its ok, either way, I hadn’t either when I came her, in fact I hadn’t done nothing.” Fingers walked down her neck to her chest, jus a letting them trail, “you are really perty” the fingers wondering over the pert breasts, “I hadn’t even shaved a bit, but now me self is trimmed all neat like. I looked to see what she wuz like, I suspected she wuz more like I used to be.

Velera-----
Velera followed Cassie with her eyes, watching as she propped herself up on the ground next but stayed close enough that their bodies always remained in contact with each other in one way or another. She smiled despite her embarrassment, "please to meet you too Cassie," she replied quietly.

"N-no.. I've never been with a girl before..." she rolls up onto her side to face Cassie, her free hand touching the taller girl's cheek, "but.." she trailed off, not able to say it now. Instead of completing the thought Velera let her hand move back stroking the ridge of Cassie's ear and then toying with her long, red hair.

As Cassie stroked Velera's smaller breasts and looked down she saw fairly well trimmed mound, not quite as well as her own but obviously some attention had been paid to it.

The site of her mound surprised me a lil, maybe I’d been the only cavewoman to come to this place. Silly. I looked back at her eyes, liking the way her hand played cross me ear. “I promised I’d kiss and lick ever bit of your body. I moved me mouth down to her neck, nibbling at the sweet flesh above her pulse, feeling the flare of heat within me once ‘gain. I found the first bit og goo a lil further down and licked it clean, kissing the spot afterwards like it wuz special an all.

Moving yet lower, me hand lower still to play cross the trimmed mound and dance in her hair. “I see another area” my lips met and I growled I lil, Opening me mouth around the area and letting me teeth slide across the surface, while me tongue played over the seed and slurped it clean. I couldn’t touch her wit me own body if this wuz gonna work since I felt covered in the stuff, still I didn’t want her warmth away from me….eventually I would be tween her thighs no how, so it really didn’t matter none.

Velera-----
Velera's back arches slightly with each stroke and touch of her warm tongue, sometimes moaning softly when she touches a particularly sensitive area. The smaller girl had since rolled onto her back again to allow Cassie easier access to body. Slender hands, still an angry red around her wrists rose up and hesitantly threaded themselves through the fiery mane that was slowly working its way downwards.

A small coo of pleasure issues from her lips, her hips moving up slightly, her knees spreading apart more in anticipation of Cassie lips. "Oh please..." breathed, "Cassie... I need... I need it.." she finally managed.

Delightful came to mind, delightful to have sum one that enjoys you, an you enjoy…so much like what Violet did for her. The mouth stopped, time standing still for a moment. Lips trembling jus above the smooth flesh that desires them, but I can’t not right now, “Oh god, Velera, Violet….Violet wuz hurt by the monster….I gotta” I scanned the roof top, my head an body coming up, the wonderful pale flesh I needed below me. “Oh god no”, I pointed to the still naked form of my friend, her purple hair spilled ‘botu her still head.

“Velera help me” I scrambled to her body, leaning o’er to see if it still breathed…air puffed against me cheek. Another tear came down me cheek….a tear of joy she yet lived. With hands an eyes I looked her o’er real well….nothing ‘bout why she wus so still, so cold. “Valera, I’m sorry….but gotta ….the blanket” Pointing to the blanket an pillow, “she’s cold, need yur help wrap her up an we’ll move her downstairs to me room…get the nurse…I owe yah, an I pay me debts.” Yah don’t move a injured person, rule one, but thar wuz no injury, maybe internal, but no heat to indicate it…nothing…jus get her into a soft bed an warm her up….oh god I needed Valera but it wuz gonna be a bit later…

Velera-----
Confused, Velera looked up to see what it was Cassie was talking about. Her breath caught in her throat when she saw yet another girl, this one laying sprawled out across the roof unconscious. She shivered, her heart still pounded against her chest in anticipation, still not having found any sort of release after all that she'd been through up here on the dorm's roof. But she also hadn't lost all of her humanity.

Finally the naked, teal haired girl rose up more and crawled more than she walked over to the girl that Cassie had called Violet. "I'll.. I'll help," she told Cassie, now going to bring the blanket and pillow over to her. Velera shivered again, this time from simply the chill of the night air. She had been without clothes for some time now and finally the temperature seemed to reach her.

"Is she okay...?" Velera asked quietly, touching the still girl's forehead gingerly.

ilixia ------
I chuckled and walked over to the two girls wrapping tentacles around their wrists and lifting them... "she's fine, I repaired the damage to her body and I'm keeping her unconscious for later, now you have a choice, go back to what you were doing, or I'll take all three of you, right here, right now"

I smiled malevolently while waiting for their answer...

Bout to respond to Valera an thank her for getting the blanket me hands lifted to retrieve it from her when the other voice made me realize he hadn’t a gone nowhere an wus still here…I heard that voice an started to not like it none….even though I felt other things ‘bout him from other places. I threw the blanket down, an looked up fore I spoke. “Yah know I want her, an I suppose yah jus gonna watch us like?,” the thought a him watching making the thing much less a fun thing….but Violet’d be safe unless I didn’t do it. Thar seemed to be truth in his words bout her only being unconscious an all. I thought it’d be real bad him taking a girl that couldn’t do nothing bout it by being like that….be really bad. Save violet by letting him watch me an Valera. Well only if she wuz a willing.

I reached for the soft skin me fingers culing round the back of one leg at the knee, an a pulled her closer as I knelt next to Violet, I let me fingers run up the outside a her smooth an silky leg a stopping at her hip, looking up with me big green eyes, I looked at her. “Valera, you don’t hafta, an I won’t make yah do nuthin with him”. Gesturing with a flick of me head towards the bad guy a tuft of red air swimming cross the front of me naked body, “but as much as I don’t like the idea of an audience”, well only partially, me head was a warring on that one right now. “I still would like to continue ware we left off….” I gave him a look with me eyes, all fire an such, “if he guarantees that Violet’ll be ok, otherwise I’ll do whatever he asks if he’ll spare you and her on me word of honor, an I Keep me word”

Velera-----
The teal haired girl moaned pitifully when she felt the tentacle encircle her wrist again and pull her up. She had thought he was gone, that it was just her and Cassie and that everything would be alright and now the thing was back... She listened to both him and Cassie with her eyes closed, those black framed glasses still perched on her nose. Velera heard what Cassie said, wondering for a moment how she could be so brave still when confronted by that thing again. The idea of going back to being molested by the tentacles, those appendages with know thought for her, only their own pleasure made her felt like she wanted to throw up.

The only bright spot to her was the tall red headed girl next to her, Cassie. Velera's small hand sought out the other girl's as it traced up her leg until she grasped her fingers and squeezed. Long teal strands fell across her bare shoulders as she looked down at the red head first, at Violet, then a quick glance over her shoulder before she looked down at Cassie. "Its okay," she whispered, "we can continue if it means she'll be safe. I want to," she finished, squeezing Cassie's hand again.

IT wuz the best answer I could give the two of them, one arm raised upward in a cuff of the tentacle I slide me hand with Velera entwined within it to her bottom. With me head bent an a soft squeeze I pulled her closer, hoping the creature would release the two of us. Me lips touched the top of her trimmed hairs, tasting the skin with a soft petal kiss of me lips upon her skin. Me hand still held hers an squeezed. Then I slide me hand out of her grasp an back over the splayed fingers, cupping them, directing them.

Looking up at her, I smiled….an winked, waiting to see her reaction, the blanket spread next to us as the light breeze blew over her skin in the full moonlight.

Velera-----
The sight and touch of Cassie relaxed the shorter girl. She let out a small sigh at the feeling of the other girls lips on her, that delicate touch, almost like a butterfly's wings infinitely preferable to that of the monster's. She attempted to move, as much as was possible in the tentacle's grasp, making it obvious she wanted to move to the spread blanket next to her and Cassie.

Velera smiled shyly at Cassie, waiting to see what the monster would allow them to do.

ilixia ------
released both girls and spoke, just briefly, "you have my word she will not be harmed, you may choose not to believe this but I too keep my word" of course both girls had no way of knowing my plans, or that Violet was my other form, that she was me as much as this bestial form was...

I brought me other hand to her shoulder, letting her stand of a bit as I slowly worked me lips an tongue round the neatly trimmed line a hair. I breathed in smelling her, remembering her.

Thar were times I could hate…an this wuz one. I needed this, I needed velera’s flesh ‘gainst mine, an I needed the creature as well. I rode the lust in me body, an from it shame. Shame that I could introduce a girl to this….this public display of sumthing that should be so private. It shamed me that the first time with her wuz under the gaze of a creature. A creature sure to get involved if only cause I would ask him too.

‘You hear that’ I thought, ‘I need your touch as well….’ I wanted to curl up right then an thar but me body would have other ideas. How did you overcome the things that held you back, yet I wuz fraid of what it would mean with me relationship with god should I do these things. What had been one had become two, now four….would eight be next?

Me hand trembled a bit as it touched her back an slide down the spine of the shapely girl, not young, not when your ages are both young. I wuz probably the younger, the newer to sex and love an all the things that went on, yet her I wuz introducing her to sumthing that I wondered if I wuz really ready for….oh needed yes.

Me tongue found the top of her, the lil fold of skin that started you into the folds a pleasure. Fingers trailed lower, across the well rounded bottom, sliding down the back of the thigh and pulling, hinting that I wanted the leg forward. I would guide it up an over me shoulder, to have her wide an a standing on the single leg, to let me in…..me tongue danced, me lips touched. The first taste an I grinned. Yes, we would enjoy.

Velera-----
Velera felt goosebumps travel across her skin and the hair on the back of her stand on end at the first brush of Cassie's lips. A shock that felt almost like electricity came next at the touch of her firm yet warm tongue along her most sacred of places. Her back arched slightly even as she stood there, head tilting back to look at the night's sky. The gentle tug at her leg was all the prodding she needed, moving forward a bit.

Teal hair fell down around her glass and face as she now looked down at the crown of red hair so very close to her sex. Slowly Velera allowed Cassie to guide her, to show her what she wanted the shorter girl to do. Soon her smooth leg was over the shoulder of the other girl, resting along her back and opening herself completely.

"Hmmmnnn.." she moaned softly, one of her small hands resting on Cassie's bare shoulder, the other along her head, sliding her slender fingers in and among that fiery mane. She enjoyed the feeling of the silky strands slipping between her fingers, gently pulling and toying as she felt Cassie's head move slightly, placing her moist lips and warm tongue amongst her lower lips.

Looking up into the depth a her eyes, a smiling like a cat that ate that canary I whispered, “jus let me know if yah like….I said I owed yah and I’ll pay the price happily in yur case.” Me eyes shifted quickly in the direction of the creature, a flash of fire and then gone as I once gain held Veleras.

Turning me head I nibbled up the inside of her thigh, running me hand back an forth along the bottom of that thigh to the upward curve of her bottom. Each time the fingers of me hand crept jus tht much closer to her privates, each time till finally me finger tip slid down one side, a small sliver of wetness being pulled down the thigh to me mouth…”you do taste good” a giggle then crossed lips, wet with saliva, an a tang of another girl.

I licked me way to the junction of her leg an torso, nibbled o’er the pulse of her heart on that leg, then down an in, sliding so close to her privates, her sex, along the outside of the skin that protected her sensitive nub. Enough that if she wanted more she would have to squirm onto me tongue…to tease and what till she couldn’t take it an had to guide me with the hands in me hair and the movement a her body.

Me other hand guided her own upwards. Sliding to her front till it rested jus below her pert breasts. Slowly I brought it up an under the breast. Trying to show her I approved if she wanted to play her hands across her own body. Maybe not like Violet had done with me, but approval never the less. I paused with me tongue, an without looking up added me voice to the movements, “It’d be ok with me if you used yur hands on yur self while I love on yah.” Or wuz that making love. It all seemed the same, jus a little different way a phrasing it an all.

I thought to the creature, ‘yah willing to fuck me when she’s on her back upon the roof an I’m a wiggling me bottom in the air….please…..” It wuz a huge acknowledgement that…tht I would need him as well. That I wuz a begging lil hussie now….an I didn’t want to be that, but the need drove me, I couldn’t overcome it an the things I wuz doing right now all slow wuz not what I wanted or needed…but with him in me I could stay a lil slower I reckon…I sure hope I wuz a reckoning right.

ilixia ------
I grinned at Cassie's silent question, I would not touch her just yet, I formed the tendrils of light and attached them behind her so that Valera couldn't see them, they began to thrust inside Cassie, hard and fast...

Velera--------------
Velera's eyes half-closed as she felt Cassie's hands, her lips, her soft touch all along her thighs and lower body. Small shivers accompanied by tiny gasps escaped her each time she felt Cassie nip at her skin with her teeth or pull especially firmly. Her eyes opened when she felt her own hands pushed up to touch her small breasts and she looked down.

She could only nod at Cassie's words, taking them as a command more than anything else. In response she ran the flat of her palm along her own breasts, feeling how taught her nipples were against her own fingers and how they swelled at her touch. Velera's chest began to heave and her breathing deepened as she began to make tiny sounds of pleasure. Her other hand instinctively twisted in Cassie's red hair, flexing as she grew more and more desperate at the small, teasing touches. Suddenly her hand siezed into a small fist in the other girl's silky hair and she inhaled noisily.

With a sound of desperation the teal haired girl finally pulled on Cassie's hair, urging... needing her lips and tongue against her own pouting folds.

“Lay down on your back, I’ll not have both of us falling o’er an you getting hurt as yah roll o’er the point of no return” I giggled, thinking on the tangle of limbs an body that’d result. It wuz time anyway, time fur me to be able to push me bottom in the air for the creature to play with direct…I bit back the impulse to groan as the shafts played in me folds, slide inside me, amazed at what the creature cold do from such a distance

I wanted them both, to be sandwiched between, loving the warmth of her flesh, happy that Velera wuz already feeling sumthing, wuz needing me right then. Me body felt warm in the night, a warmth of hot blood an lust an desire. Even the shear physical exhaustion wuz pleasing….I knew I wuz nearing an edge, but I needed to push…had to push….one more time….one more time….Please lord, at least one more till I crashed in blissful slumber in the arms of me new friend an violet….let the creature be satisfied.

Velera-----
Velera could do nothing but listen to Cassie. Her mind had begun to devolve into wanting one thing and one thing only and that was to the have the red haired goddess pleasure her. She really was a goddess.. being put through all this, raped by the monster over and over.. she still cared about her friend Violet and she still cared about her, Velera.

"Yes," she says quickly, moving to lay down on the blanket she had brought over for Violet just moments ago. As she lays down she keeps her hands on Cassie's head, guiding the other girl back down to her pouting lips. Velera writhed on the blanket, waiting for that first warm touch of Cassie's lips and tongue.

Hands pull me an I let them, want them to guide me to where she wants me touch an all. I feel the fingers on me scalp, urging….plying the matted tangles of me hair within them. Instead of going were she wants me I go higher, lips an mouth starting at her belly button, me own hands going higher yet as I pull me body tween her lovely widespread legs an keep me own bottom high in the air were the creature can torment me with his attentions.

Lips taste the lovely skin, nuzzle the unadorned belly button and start to work lower. Teasing as I go, letting each touch linger before moving onto the next…sliding down the outside of the neatly trimmed hair, sliding sideways till I hit Valera’s inner thigh. Only then do I brush across the puffy pinkness, tasting her lightly with me tongue fore I move to the other leg. I let a strand of loose hair brush across her, not certain she will feel it…but hoping anyway.

Hands reach upwards to play with the pert breasts, massaging and caressing the orbs till their nipples pucker up, displaying proudly, “I’m going to tease you till you tell me you want me here” looking down tween her legs to let her know where I meant. “Then I will play me tongue and lips across you till you scream in joy, much like you have seen me do for the creature.”

ilixia ------
I grinned at Cassie's words, she deliberately brought a monster into their sex talk? it took all my control not to burst out in hysterical laughter, instead the appendages in Cassies, ass and pussy swelled slightly as they pounded her, although it was doubtful Valera could see them, she might feel Cassie's body shake under the merciless pounding...

Me breasts bounced fore an back with each thrust, jiggling against Velera’s feet….I moaned past lips set to flesh, a small nip of teeth as the sensation of fire swept though me center. I had doubts as to how long I could play with her….doubts as to how gentle I could stay. The nip had not been intended, it had turned to that as the sensations crawled cross me an set me body alight.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 05, 2007 12:06 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]