View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 9:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 First Impressions Are The Most Important 

Post First Impressions Are The Most Important
((For the characters of Sondra, Nell, Vanessa & Kim))

Oh, Susie Q, Oh, Susie Q
Oh, Susie Q, Baby I love you, Susie Q
I like the way you walk
I like the way you talk
I like the way you walk I like the way you talk, Susie Q…

The voice of John Fogerty filled the spacious, if somewhat cluttered, living quarters of Dorm Room 300…and a rather cheerful and very naked blonde (EDIT: naked apart from a pair of furry black cat ears and a slender black cat tail affixed to the backside of a thin silver chain-link belt) was singing merrily along with the music as she kept herself busy de-cluttering the area. The reason for the woman’s elation was very simple, and it was the same reason she had for working so hard to clean up her dorm room. Her new roommates were about to arrive very shortly.

If there was one thing Sondra loved more than anything else (well, apart from sex, anyway), it was meeting new people, and she was about to meet two new people here today. It was important to make a good first impression.

While Sondra was busy tackling the living and sleeping areas, Samantha was occupying herself in the kitchen, temporarily taking over her friend’s role as the dorm room’s 'master chef'. Sam had chosen the perfect top for the occasion, a green Halo parody “Master Chef” t-shirt that she had found online by chance one day while doing a web search. She had searched for “Master Chief” but had accidentally forgotten to add the “I”. Over her shirt was a white apron that Sam had borrowed from Sondra. This one was a little more risqué than what she had underneath, with a naked lady wearing a pair of thigh-highs on the front, with the words “Innocence Is Overrated” underneath.

I like the way you walk
I like the way you talk
I like the way you walk I like the way you--

“HEY, SONDRA! THE DINNER’S ALMOST…TURN THE MUSIC DOWN A LITTLE, WILL YA?” Sondra obliged, and Samantha tried again once the volume was turned down to a reasonable level. “It’s almost done. The sauce and the green beans are just about done, and the garlic bread is almost ready to come out of the oven. I just have to put the noodles on and we’ll be all set to go.”

“Sounds good, Sam! I’m almost done here as well.”
“Awesome! We’re making good time here.” And then Samantha took a quick gander at her watch. “Shit. Speaking of time, I’m supposed to be helping Sable with her stuff in like ten minutes. Do you think you can cover for me here in the kitchen?”
“Sure, no problem. I’m all finished up here now anyway.”

“Sweet! Thanks, Sondra! I’ll be back in a little while.” Samantha removed the apron and set it on a hook before she left the kitchen. After a brief detour to the closet to throw on a pair of form-fitting denim jeans and her white tennis shoes, Sam was out the door and down the hall, making a bee-line for her Sable’s dorm.

Sondra gave a little laugh as she shook her head as she walked into the room to take over the cooking, the apron now tied around her waist. “Knowing those two, packing won’t be the only thing going on in that dorm room…”

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:21 am

Post Re: First Impressions Are The Most Important
((someone has to go first I guess it'll be me))

Vanessa wore what she usually did that day as she wandered the campus; a black button down 3/4s buttoned (it was a bit small for her bust but, she liked it) and slightly baggy jeans. She wasn't starting classes just yet and had decided to wander alone; not the best idea given the warning she had been given by Nell, though it was uneventful mostly because of the crowded halls, or so she assumed. She had finally decided to return to the dorms after she was certain she had a good grasp of the layout of the school proper, she would wait to explore the wooded paths and beaches and what not when she could gather a group, or was forced to, whichever came first.
She arrived at the door and took out her key opening the door with a simple smile glad to be back and glad to see that her things had arrived finally.
wonder what took them so long to get them to the dorm from the docks...
she thought simply shaking her head as she approached her favorite bag, one that held some of her favorite hobbies. it was then her nose caught the aroma of cooking drifting about the room. She wondered who it was cooking, three options stuck out in her mind, it was either Nell, one of her other room mates or for some reason one of those things she'd been warned about. She didn't know what else to do but head towards the kitchen in the dorm. she peeked in eyes going a bit wide at what she saw within.
hot naked blonde girl in an apron and cat ears... God I hate fate right now...

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Airi: Petite famous runaway
Night: Humanoid alien full of chloraphil

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Nell hurried back to her new dorm room after her class. She'd learned her lesson about staying late. She turned down the hall to her room just in time to see Vanessa going inside room 300. Oh, good, she wouldn't be the only one there. That was a relief. She was still nervous being alone in her dorm room. It's one of the reasons she'd transferred to a room with more girls in it. Nell got to the end of the hall and headed into the room after the other girl. "Hey, Vanessa! Are you just getting in too."

She saw the tall, lavender haired girl standing near the kitchen door watching something going on inside. She smelled some delicious cooking and figured Vanessa was watching one of their other roommates cook. She Still hadn't met her other roommates yet so out of sheer curiosity she crossed over to the kitchen doorway as well to see who else was there. What she saw made her gasp with alarm. "Oh my god, where are your clothes!?!"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:50 am

"Let's see here...What's left..." Sondra quickly went over her list of things to do as she stirred the pot with her wooden cooking spoon. "Garlic bread should be done soon. The green beans, too. Meatballs already cooked and mixed in with the sauce..." The naked chef lifted the spoon up to her mouth for a taste test to make sure the sauce was good to serve. "Hmm...needs a bit more sugar..."

Sondra opened the cupboard right above her head and grabbed the sugar and then went through the drawer on her left hand side of the oven for a clean measuring cup. "I think another quarter of a cup should do the trick."

The music continued to play in the background, the chorus playing one more time as the song neared its end...

Oh Susie Q, Oh susie Q
Oh Susie Q, Baby I love you, Susie--

*Beep! Beep! Beep!* Talk about timing...The oven timer went off just as John Fogerty was just about to reach his final line. Oven mitts in hand, Sondra reached in to take take out the garlic bread, shutting the oven door behind her with a little 'hip bump' before placing the garlic bread on a cooling rack.

Early in the evenin' just about supper time
Over by the courthouse they're starting to unwind
Four kids on the corner trying to bring you up
Willy picks a tune out and he blows it on the harp...

Sondra began singing along with the music once more as she continued to work on the rest of the dinner. At that point, the door had opened up, with the first of her new roomies walking into the room, followed by another member of the group. The musical chef was currently unaware of this, however, distracted as she was by the task she was performing at the moment. That was until...

"Oh my god, where are your clothes!?!"

Sondra turned around sharply, visibly startled by the sound of the voice coming from the doorway. Sondra quickly got over the shock, however, and her demeanor became more friendly, a welcoming smile on her face as she looked her new roommates over. Standing before were two gorgeous women...one was the same height and had the same hair and eye color as Sondra, albeit slightly different shades than hers. The other was a tall, lavender-haired beauty of Amazon-like proportions.

Damn...two more beautiful women sharing my dorm. With all these hot young women living here with me...I don't think anybody will be getting much sleep anytime soon...

"Hi there, ladies! Welcome to Dorm 300! My name's Sondra. What's your names, pretty ladies?"

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:35 am

Vanessa looked to Nell for a moment and smiled slightly, it relaxed her a little that the sensible girl she knew had shown up. She was interupted when she heard someone talking to her. Her eyes hesitantly drifted over to Sondra. she stood straight as she could trying not to look down lover than her eyes.
"Good to meet you Sondra, Name is Vanessa Tru Hemlocke."
She simply smiled holding her hands behind her back she looked to Nell smiling still though obviously nervously.
[color=9999ff]"Oh hey there Nell, Didn't see you come in, How'd your day go?"[/color]
she asked simply trying to distact herself from the fact her other roommate was blonde and naked right there in front of her
least it can't get any worse than a naked blonde girl...

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:58 am

Nell was completely dumb-stuck by the nearly naked chef's casual demeanor. She clearly wasn't bashful as she smiled unapologetically and greeted them as though there was nothing wrong with this situation. Nell found a great many things with it but where, oh where, was she to begin?! This was her very first time meeting Sondra and she really didn't want to start things by scolding her new roommate for her lack of decorum. But she simply could not just ignore it like Vanessa seemed to be trying to do. The taller girl looked to her and nervously attempted to change the subject but Nell wasn't having any of it. "How can you ask a question like that when there is a half naked women in the kitchen!?"

She rubbed the palm of her hand against her forehead and tried to stay calm as she turned to her blonde roommate. "Hello, Sondra. It is very nice to meet you but for the love of god can you please put some clothes on?" She couldn't help but wonder if this was how Sondra went around every day in the room. She was not sure she'd be able to adjust to that. If the girl was an exhibitionist that was her own prerogative but there were enough strange things going on on this island without... A thought suddenly occurred to her. "Sondra, don't you think its dangerous to go around like that at this school?! What if something other than one of us had come through the front door just now??"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:38 am

I was walking down the hall with my stuff on my way to Sondra's dorm wearing a Superman S t-shirt and pair of tight black pants with black boots I started I found the room and started to walk in before I started to smell something pretty good "hmmm something smells good Sondra must be cooking" I walked in and put my stuff on the floor and saw Vanessa and Nell who looked shocked at what they saw in the kitchen a naked Sondra wearing nothing but an apron as I giggled

"hey Sondra I got my stuff in I see Sable hasn't made it yet but I thought I take your offer and move in with you."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Sondra merely shrugged at Nell's comment. "Well, if the 'something' had walked in the room just now, then it would hardly make a difference whether I was dressed or not. In fact, since I first arrived here on this god-forsaken island, I've lost nearly a quarter of my wardrobe to those 'somethings'. Most of those outfits were pretty expensive, too." Sondra was trying to make light of her past experiences with the nasty creatures that she had encountered throughout her stay here at Shokushu, but the mere mention of the ugly little (o.k., not so little) bastards made the woman grimace.

"Look, the last thing I want is to make you ladies uncomfortable around me...though I don't really see what the problem is with one woman being naked in front of another." Sondra gave another shrug. "But if it makes you feel better, I'll go put some clothes on. Just let me take care of the food first before--oh, hey Kimmy!"

Sondra smiled happily as Kim walked into the room. As she got closer, Sondra wrapped her arms around her dear friend, hugging her tightly before giving the blue-haired girl a kiss on the cheek. Normally, she would have gone for the mouth, but Nell had already expressed her discomfort towards Sondra's lack of attire, and she didn't want to do anything to make the woman even more uncomfortable than she already was.

"I'm sooo glad you decided to move in, Kimmy! It's gonna be so much fun having you here with me! And with Spunky Sable here as well...Wow!" Sondra then leaned in and whispered in Kim's ear so the others couldn't listen in. "Um...We should make sure that when we have our...little fun together, we do it when these two are out of the room. They're already unnerved by my current state of undress, and somehow I don't think that they would...approve of some of our 'extracurricular activities'."

Stepping back from Kim a bit so that she could see everybody, Sondra gave the group a warm smile. "Kim, Nell, Vanessa, why don't you ladies take the time to get acquainted while I throw something on and finish getting dinner ready?" With another smile and a nod, Sondra turned from the group and quickly walked across the room towards the closet to get changed.

"What to wear, what to wear..." Sondra muttered under her breath as she rifled through her wardrobe, searching for something that her new roommates would find appropriate. Then she spotted a sexy little black top and a pair of denim jeans that she thought might be suitable. "Ahh...This one I think." Quickly, Sondra threw off her apron and unclasped her belt before changing. Clothes on and belt and apron back in place, the now-fully clothed blonde headed for the kitchen to make the final preparations...

Bio

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:35 am

She was simply shocked how open these two were about something so horrible and even more at how Sondra seemed able to joke about it. Vanessa would have said it was alright if Sondra stayed undressed, but since Nell was here and a friend, decided to keep her mouth shut for now. it was about that time Kim entered. Vanessa looked to her for just a moment before stepping out of the doorway. Her mind took a little momentary skip before she regained her thoughts.
okay not fair! every girl I've met here is gorgeous what the fuck...
She smiled slightly to her other room mates as Sondra left the room to dress. She mostly thought about what she could say to this blue haired woman. right now though her mind was a bit of a mess and she just laughed nervously.
When Sondra returned Vanessa looked between the girls before she'd finally speak.
"So, I guess we should go sit down then huh, no reason to stand around and get tired right?"
she asked trying to break the awkward silence that had grown between the roommates over such a short span of time. She decided to wait until one of the other girls led her to somewhere to sit.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:27 am

I was about to ask why she didn't give me a kiss on the lips like she always did but then whispered to me what happen before I got here which I could understand I took a look at Vanessa and Nell and smiled at both them as smile at them "I think that's a good idea so why don't I lead you to the couch I say as I lead them to the living room and sat down "anyway as Sondra has told you im Kim or as my friends call me Kimmy you'll meet my younger Sister Sable soon as she will be living with us also.

I start to look them over Vanessa was tall but also cute at the same time with the short hair and all and it she looks like she works out as well so maybe Evy might get along with her, I don't really know much about Nell but im sure we could become good friends as well however if they were shocked at how the way Sondra I didn't know how they would be able handle Sable or even my little secret, "how about we get to know each other better.."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:36 am

Meanwhile...

"Ohshitohshitohshit!" Samantha raced down the hall like a bat out of hell towards Sable's dorm room. "I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!" Opening up the small black travel case attached to the belt loop of her blue jeans, Sam reached in and grabbed her PSP to send her friend a message:

On my way over. Sondra and I made a spaghetti dinner, so be sure to bring your appetite along with your stuff. See you in a few minutes, sexy. ;)

True to her word, Sam was knocking at Sable's door a few minutes after she sent the message. "Hey Sable, it's Sam, can I come in?"

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
--Ambrose Bierce

Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.
--Marquis De Sade

Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:42 am
Profile WWW

Vanessa Followed Kim with the same nervous smile on her face. She took a calm seat on the couch stretching slightly resting her hands on her lap. she looked to nell who she was certain would join them when she was ready and they'd already gotten to know eachother the day before, for now she saw no reason not to at least get to know Kimmy, she seemed nice enough a person.

"Alright lets get to know eachother than. Guess I'll go through the usual... I'm from Texas, Native american and english blood. Graducated a couple years ago, took a break and decided to come here, only been here... this is my second day actually. so far so good... anything else you wanna know?"
it all seemed like cliche information she was offering but, it was a good start as any she supposed. She looked to kim curiously waiting for a response.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:00 am

Sable had everything bag her video games were in one box her anime her manga was in another box and the hentai the sweet sweet hentai was in another as well as her clothes and cosplays she went to her PSP and saw the message that Sam sent her in grin at the same time she got another message form Kim just saying "try to act normal she had no idea what she meant by that but it was no time to think about that for Sam was knocking on the door "coming love!"

Sable was wearing black shirt with a camouflage skirt with straps hanging down and was wearing flip flops with her hair down as she open the door and cling to her "Sammy your here!" she says with a grin "and I just got a message form Kim telling me she's already there guess she's moving in with us."

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:06 am

Sam beamed as Sable jumped her at the door. "Well, it's good to see you too, babe." Sam giggled and gave her a kiss. "Hey, that's great!" she added after hearing Sable mention Kim moving in as well. "I think I just saw a couple others heading for 300 as I was running out the door. Looks like we're going to have a full house."

Sam then eyed the bags and boxes on the floor. "I guess we better get started..."

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
--Ambrose Bierce

Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.
--Marquis De Sade

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:25 am
Profile WWW

((Alright ladies...Off to bed I go, for tomorrow I'm off to see the wizard. Catch you guys after work. I think I might be having Jezebel joining the party, in disguise to start with, if that's alright with you guys...))

--Ambrose Bierce

--Marquis De Sade

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:32 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next