View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Gym Class (Jezebel and Cassie) 

Post Gym Class (Jezebel and Cassie)
I didn’t like it none, the last time I got naked bad things ‘ad happened, things no girl talks ‘bout outload in hearing range ah strangers.

I had dawdled about as long as I could, sittin thar real quite while I figur’d on how to do this un. Some of them girls were like touching one another totally inappropriately as they headed naked to the showers….It was disgusting to say the least. Staring at my toes I counted um again, one, and two….ten, wriggling each one as I went. I sat there on the wooden bench fidgeting as the girls filed back into the small locker room a gettin ready for gym class. Peeping from under my long red hair I had a little looksie. I saw some of them had like shaved….you know down below, face heating up with embarrassment just had to turn away, like the first day with that thar girl in the hall. Closing my eyes I counted to ten, still all I saw was them bare down thar, I’d never heard of such a thing. I admit that more n a few looked kinda cute, in that sisterly way. I mean this school had cute girls everywhere, not like home in my old school.

Most everybody was out and well I ran for them showers just a likity split, only pausing for the briefest moment to rid myself of my school uniform. Wiggling my hips I finally managed to shed the skirt, needed soo desperately to get a bigger un. It barely covered my panties, I’d spent all day tugging at the blame thing, and then the shirt’d come out and that’s like demerits for not dressing right. Everything was too short and too small for me. The vest didn’t even cover the shirt, instead it seems to me to be sitting each side of my chest which jus ain’t right at all. Maybe cause I was tall for a girl they’d ad a wee bit a trouble. I got me undressed in a ‘urry, noticing the crouch of my school issue panties had gotten damp, I mean like I hadn’t been exercising no how, but still maybe that’s why we take these showers first. Mama always told me to stay clean….

Seeing as to how nobody was round any longer I stepped right on in. The first jet a water was pretty warm, but sumthing ‘appened to it; Downright chilli it wuz. That darn water wuz making my nipples stand out a-gan, well thas my story and I’m standing to it. I still had the patches that I’d always worn under my bra in the skirt pocket so I paid it no heed while I soaped ‘um up real good running my long fingers over um till the lather was thick upon me freckled chest. Maybe better ‘un I should ave, because it really felt good. Looking down when I was done my nipples looked obscene, them big rose colored nubs ‘ad risen jus like them always do when I have one of those thoughts me shouldn’t. Seems bras just don’t keep um down…like I said good thing for the patches.

By the time me got done me teeth wuz a but chattering up a storm in winter time. Shivering I looked for a towel, seems ‘nother reason to get done first, the only thing left wuz this lil ole hand towel….maybe sumbody wuz playing a joke. I looked about fur my clothes with since I was gonna need the patches in the pocket, I’d come prepared. But nothing was left…ok I thought, maybe just a lil more fun n games. Well it wuz none too funny.

When I got back to the locker room the last ones were getting out. I think a couple of the girls said something vulgar, well mama always said to pay the bad ones no heed, so that’s what I did. I mean in some ways I agreed with um, my chest and nipples were too big, but its just what god intended, and If he intended it then it was gonna be.

I walked around holding meself so not to be a lil ole hussie, the towel kept a slipping off me cold wet bottom, that’d be a trifle disconcerting to any ‘un. Me face and me chest matchin’ me hair wuz sure sign that thing weren’t right on the homestead, no sirrie. All that wuz left wuz me book bag an’ the plastic package of me gym suit. Carefully, trying to be the lady me mama raised me I sat, crossing me legs real purty like. I gave up after a moment, thar was no way that skimpy little towel was gonna stay round me with me sitting and yah jus don’t sit on a chair with nuttin on your backside. Good thing nobody was a watching cause otherwise It’d been real embarrassin. Oh gadzukes I wuz in fur it. No Bra, no Panties, automatic demerits….I ‘ad to hope that maybe nobody’d notice. Fat chance with me nipples I thought, panic does not make a good neighbor, and I was a starting to panic.

The second bell rang makin me jump right thar and then. Oh, I’d a done wasted too much time, now I waz in for it. Shredded plastic wrap fell about my like Christmas paper in December. I rammed both legs through the shorts at once, jumping up and down thar in the aisle, me poor chest just a shakin like no tomorrow. There was a reason I didn’t jump rope. Sliding my legs back and forth and then wiggling my hips just wasn’t getting the job done. Like them shorts was stuck half way over me naked bum. I’m not fat…I hope not, I mean I don’t look no different than the other girls here, and thar I was late for class, my bum half outta the shorts and my whole upper side bare as a spanking brand new baby. I wore loose clothes, this kinda troubles jus don’t happen to yah.

I didn’t know to try on the gym clothes before hand; I mean who’d a thought. Hell, if this waz somebody’s idea of a joke it wuz a wearing mighty thin. Shorts half off, I thought’d better get the rest of lil o’ me done covered. The tear fell of its own accord, It jus wasn’t me day, or me week. Holding the gym top to my chest for the third time I shook me head too and fro red hair spilling like a wet mop over me shoulders. The little shorts weren’t going to fit, no way, and the top was way too short. I put it on any way jus ta see. Then lying down I wiggled me back and bottom on the floor like one of ‘um inchworms, well it done did the trick. There was a mirror further by the entrance to the locker, I went and looked at my self real good.

“I don‘t want to be punished!” came out by accident, my life wuz o’er. Wet hair was leaving growing pools of dampness in the white cotton top, its translucent nature coming apparent as I watched. I’d forgot bout me hair in me ‘aste, worse yet was each underside swell of flesh, visible along the bottom of the gym top, I’ve never worn nothing that done showed this much of me fore…There was no way nobody was going to not notice I had no bra on….and there was worse. I wanted for the barest moment to curse our father who art in heaven fur me nipples, the blame things’d ‘ave a mind of thar own. The cloth was tented right there were them are. I put my hands on my chest under the scanty top and using me forefinger tried to push um back down. I did it a couple of times, moving my fingers around on top of them…hoping…the feel of me hands being real nice like, but it wasn’t doing nuthing to fix a thing.

The shorts pulled ‘cross ever curve of me lower body, Even sum I never knew about till then. I felt naked jus like I’d gotten outa the shower, It was obscene too how me lowers had that little slit in the middle area tween me legs. Reaching down I tried to run me finger inside the crotch of the shorts to get um pushed back out. There waz jus no room. I looked at the mirror, tears coming down me face and all.

“I’m a good girl, and this is a harlots ….oh no…..not “ head falling onto me hands. Me chest bouncing with each heave of breath, me nipples feeling the soft fabric direct for the first time I asked “Why god, why, I done been good. I jus couldn’t go out there, like, they wuz doing volleeeball, and everbod’d laugh. The demerits rolled before me eyes like our earth round the sun, never ending.

(Jezebel)

The red-haired succubus, currently in her natural form, hovered high above the showering students, licking her lips as she watched the free peep show below through the misty haze of the gym showers. The attractive young ladies below had no idea that a demon was watching them with a bird’s eye view as they soaped up and lathered their most private of places.

Some students weren’t exactly doing much showering underneath the steamy water, though. A wicked grin formed on her pretty face as she witnessed a couple students here and there, groping each other and fondling their tits and assess.

No one could see her and nobody could hear her at this moment, and she was taking this moment to enjoy the view. Gym class was about to start soon, though, so she didn’t have much time left to prepare.

Step one had been taken care of long before the students arrived. The surprised gym teacher had been bound and gagged, and then was locked away in some cold, long-forgotten room in the school’s evil little Basement. She, of course had repeatedly raped the shit out of her first before she locked her up in the sound-proof room, covered and filled to the brim with her hot, creamy demon jizz. Jezebel was a succubus, after all, and she thrived off of the sexual energies that she absorbed from her victims through their orgasms.

Jezebel let all her senses strengthen and expand outward, and used her telepathic ability as well, and let herself fully enjoy this voyeuristic moment of pleasure. She could feel the sexual heat of the girls below her, who were enjoying themselves with each other’s nubile young bodies. As he her senses continued to expand, she picked up the thoughts of one student in particular, who had seemed rather disgusted with the girls’ lewd display, despite the fact that her panties had gotten damp from what she had seen.

Following the thread of her senses, she found the girl her mind and senses had picked up on, a tempting young red-haired woman with green eyes flecked with gold, and a nice pair of tits. Delving a little deeper, she found a name, Cassie Smith…oooh, and the pretty little thing was a virgin, too! Tempting target indeed! It was almost impossible to for her to resist flying down to the unsuspecting human and taking her right there and then.

“Patience, Jezzie…patience…” The invisible demoness admonished herself, still keeping herself undetected from human senses as she watched the mortal woman struggle with her too-small gym uniform. “You’ll have your way with her soon enough.”

Upon her accidental arrival, Jezebel had spent a bit of time learning about the ways of the school incase there was anything about the rules, regulations and customs of the campus and its surrounding environs that she could use to her advantage. She had been pleasantly surprised to learn a few things about the place that was especially useful. Like the Basement, which definitely deserved the capital ‘B’, for example.

The basement, apart from housing various storage units, rooms full of strange experiments, and many other things that were no doubt essential in the every-day running of the school, it was also a place that was used to severely punish students who had been very naughty. This was a place for further exploration at a later time.

Shokushu was full of very strict rules, and the staff expected all students to follow each and every one of them to the letter. When they didn’t, there was trouble, and right now, that’s where Jezebel came in. This Cassie had a few demerits that demanded immediate attention and swift punishment. She would make sure that the punishment was quite pleasurable for the both of them.

Silently moving to the office where she wouldn’t be seen, Jezebel changed into something a little more appropriate. Surrounded by a bright red, orange and yellow shimmering glow, looking as though she was being engulfed in a semi-transparent fire, her demonic form slowly started to morph and change into that of a busty, short-haired gym teacher. She was now dressed in a tight-fitting black top that stopped just above the navel, a pair of white gym shorts, as well as a pair of tall white socks and a pair of white gym shoes.

A clipboard appeared in her hand in a puff of smoke, and the ‘substitute gym teacher’ was headed straight for her unsuspecting young ‘student’.

‘Miss Hiyachi’ stepped in front of Cassie, arms folded under her large mounds, her left foot tapping irritably on the floor, and a stern look on her face, and stated, “Miss Smith, I presume. You’re late for gym class, young lady” The ‘gym teacher’ held out her clip board, on which was attached the attendance roster for the class, names checked off for those who had arrived on time.

For those who weren’t, there was a “T” by the name for “tardy” and an “A” for “absent”. There was a “T” to the left of Cassie’s name, which ‘Miss Hiyachi’ indicated with a pencil that was attached to the clipboard by a white string. “And from looking at your current attire, you are also quite insufficiently attired.” Tilting her head as if inspecting the young woman, she added, “Have you been touching yourself in here while you were supposed to be in class, young lady?”

I looked up, the tears still wet on my cheeks at the stern authorities voice. ‘Oh my no’, I thought to meself with horror of being late….and now she would see, eyes going wide at the older lady, not meeting her eyes, afraid of what I would see thar, I jus stared right at her midsection so as to not move an inch fore I said anything. My voice was a quivering mightily; I’d never fore gotten in a lick ah trouble at school.

“Ah… pp…Professor, Sumbody stole… me clothes while I wuz in the shower like I wuza suppos’d too.” Stammering the words out as they tripped o’er me tongue, me hands nervously clutching and unclenching me crucifix at the end of the chain about me neck in rhythm to my pounding heart. I thought fur sure she was a hearing it going a boom, boom, boom, like it wuz getting ready to explode.

With me chest a heaving with each sob as I tried so ‘ard to speak I fought the words so they’d get out thar, “Professor, like you can see” gesturing whith a single hand the other now white knuckled o’er the silver crucifix. “The uniform is jus too small, an with me under things gone, it just is down right indecent and like I wuz trying to be decent, but I can’t go out thar like this…the good lord knows I ain’t no hussy and all that…An no ma’am I swear, I ain’t no such type ah girl to go round touching ‘erself on no account, cuase that’d be against the good lords teachins…let alone the schools rules, why the nuns at me last school would’a tan me hide or any other girls for jus that….in fact thar be quite a few of ‘um right here that’d ‘ave thar hides tan’d.”

It was like the god lord wuz talking right through me and all, the words jus came a spillin’ out….:”I ask forgiveness this un time and I’ll get a proper uniform, I know I should’a tried it on fore hand, but with the last night and the terrible dream that the nurse said I had bout losing my virginity…. I wuz jus all in a frazzle, I do repent, truly I do, just if it be in yur heart let me go an get the right size uniform, like them perty lil girls in the brochure they sent me….Jus don’t make me go out a her looking like a hussie”

My voice cracking a little but by the end I could look that lady in the eyes and I must a been a pitiful sight…I know. I just stood thar, me back to that mirror giving what kinda view of me tush, but it wuz ok, her being a teacher and a lady….I jus said a lil ole prayer and waited fur me fate, knowing god wouldn’t have me doing nuttin he didn’t approve of. You gotta ‘ave faith is all, It’d only be worse if It was them lil things the girls back home ‘ad dared me to wear, and tabby had seen…I could feel the heat on me cheeks at the thought, and the thought of ‘aving to wear sumthng like this or that…..

(Jezebel)
“Look at me when I speak to you, young lady.” ‘Miss Hiyachi’ kept voice at a dangerously even tone, not needing to raise her voice to get her words across to the redheaded girl in front of her. “You say to me that you’re ‘underthings’ and you’re other uniform are gone? Where did they go, then if they’re not where you left them…or did you not wear them to class in the first place? You do know that is grounds for severe punishment, do you not, if you are not dressed properly as per regulations during school hours?”

Jezebel had to keep from licking her lips at the reflection of Cassie’s lovely ass in the mirror behind the mortal girl, and at the sight of her protruding nipples, indeed noticing how ‘obscene’ they were from the coldness from the shower, though her stance and the expression never lost the sternness to it.

“As for forgiveness, madam…Whose fault was it that you had neglected to try everything on before you started class? Not the school’s, and certainly not mine. If you had done so, you would not be in trouble as you are now. There will be no forgiveness for your own negligence, Miss Smith, for it is of your own doing and nobody else’s.”

This moment was precious to her. She could see and hear the fear and panic of this woman, as well as sense it, so vivid, so tangible…but it wasn’t enough, not enough by far. She needed more from her victim than that, and given enough time she would get it. There was nothing that could be done to stop her, though that cross did give her some pause for thought. Talk a bout the ‘good lord’ was an added irritation.

As an holy creature of any sort, the demoness had a strong aversion to all things holy, and crosses were no exception. She would have to find some way to be rid of the horrid thing. Jezebel would break this girl’s spirit, and she would shatter her faith as well, oh yes she would, and then Cassie would be hers completely. In the meantime though, it would be fun merely to watch the poor girl squirm for a little while.

“We do not give out extra gym uniforms here, otherwise students would be lining up, finding any excuse they could to get their little hands on some free threads. At the same time, I’m not about to a student skip out on gym class because of their own foolishness. That would set bad standards for others to follow, and it would just be a downward slope from there. As such, I have no choice but to have you go out there as you are now. You are to participate during the whole class just like everyone else. This discussion will continue later, but for now we must scoot on out there, as you have made the both of us late, and I still have a class out there waiting for me. It does not do to keep one’s class waiting when it is one’s first day on the job. Now git.”

I looked ‘er in the eye and saw me death In those stern eyes…inky black is all I can remember ‘bout um. , Sumthing bout my lower lip wuz all wrong as it jus sat thar a quivering… even while I clenched my teeth to keep um from chattering. I ‘ad a real mean need to pee just then and thar, try as I might I couldn’t do nuthin bout it. All that was left was to fidget and try an member what she wuz a saying. With hips all wiggly and knees clanking, the tight back of the shorts pulling me this way and that all wrong like. I waited as I got the worst tongue lashing I’ve ever known, or seen for that matter. I’d never been in trouble in me short lil ole life. ….an not even me fault….my mind was a freezen up an running like real slow the thoughts becoming still thar mush.

Mama had always said, “now Cassie, first impressions are everthing….yah never get no other chance.” I was in the muck real deep here with me teacher Miss Hiyachi… and things were not gonna be any better later after class no sirree. At that moment I don’ know if I could ‘ave been like our savior who art in heaven and forgive the dirty git that ‘ad borrowed me stuff. For all I knew I was a wearing thar uniform and they had a nice loose un on now.

Yes, Ma’am, No Ma’am wuz the only answer that I wuz gonna be able to give I reckoned real smart like. I could feel me nipples rubbing on the cotton fabric as me whole body shook with the effort of only two lil ole words. My ears heard the answer first, before me mouth had even moved, “Yes Ma’aaammmm” pausing a moment to gather me wits and make sure I was supposed to be moving.

I ran, an I hate running. I don’t think me feet hit the ground one time all the way outta the locker room to the Gym, it might be a mighty short distance but like I said I don’t run nowhere. All the girls were in lil clumps her and there, only I wuz all alone. I was puffing like one of them ole time freight trains fore I got thar. I only stopped when I wuz in the middle of um all, hidden from that displeased NUN look my teacher had given me. I decided then and thar that she wuz one of um evil nuns yah hear sum school kids talk ‘bout

Grabbing the bottom hem of the shirt that had ridden up over my front where it wuzn’t supposed to be I tugged it down ‘ard over me. Holding it with one hand letting the crucifix’s weight keep the shirt down in the middle as help. Lookin’ down I did see the worse day of my life, tween me wet hair an the sweat of fear it was like me shirt wuz now plastered on me skin all the cover of plastic wrap. My nipples shown all darker and pointy like. There was even a roundin’ of the darker skin that yur nipple sits in the middle of…It was real bad.

That’s when I erd all the giggling behind me. Slowly I came to me senses as I felt the air upon my naked backside. I’ll be a monkeys uncle it jus wasn’t to be me day….shower with others, sum of um lil hussies, loose me school uniform and underwear, Ave a set of Gym clothes 2 sizes or more too small. I guess nobody outa be surprised, but when it happens to yah, it’s a surprise I’ll tell yah. I just sat down thar in the middle of the floor, crying, big sobs, Its not fair, no its isn’t. I had no where to hide.

But in my hour of need I remembered the lords prayer. I started it, a sitting thar on the floor, me long legs drawn up under me bum, feeling it like skin to skin for the first time my hands hugging myself as I looked up to offer thanks….a calm coming ….but was it a false one fore the storm?

(Jezebel)
Oh, the fear in this one! She could taste this mortal’s fear, and it tasted wonderful, though not as good as what she would be tasting before the end. Cassie was just standing there sweating and shaking, bottom lip quivering, so frightened she had to fight a desperate need to pee. This was the most fun she’d had all century with all her clothes on. If this little Jesus freak was terrified of her now…

Inside, Jezebel was laughing heartily with evil delight as she thought of the moment that would come when she’d reveal her true form to this pitifully weak-minded human and take her fill of the petrified young girl’s sexual energies. On the outside, she had not changed her demeanor one bit as she continued to stare down at the red-haired student. All the girl could come up with was “Yes, Ma’am, No Ma’am” as response to her words.

Jezebel thought of her next move as she watched her vict…student run out of the locker room like a bat out of Hell. There were so many options, but which to go with. She had plenty of weapons in her arsenal with which to use in these situations…but what to use now? Hmm…Perhaps she’d let herself get close enough to another student. And with the right incentive…

Following Cassie into the gymnasium, ‘Miss Hiyachi’ clapped her hands together as she gazed around the room. “All right, class, listen up! My name is Miss Hiyachi and I will be your gym teacher today. Miss Tanner is not feeling well, so I will be filling in until she is fit to return. I apologize for taking so long in the locker room, but I had to deal with a certain new student who did not see fit to conform to school regulations.”

‘Miss Hiyachi’ shot a sharp look at the sobbing student, and the other students turned to see who the dark-haired ‘teacher’ was glaring at. There were points and giggles as the class stared at the insufficiently attired redhead, who was sitting there in the middle of the floor, hugging herself like some snot-nosed child after being punished by dear-old-dad.

This girl’s praying was really grating on Jezebel’s nerves, and she would have to put a stop to it soon. Thank all the lords of Hell that religion and prayer had been taken out of public schools back on Earth. Perhaps Lord Samael would one day see fit to aid the demoness by removing it from this place as well.

‘Miss Hiyachi’ whistled loudly to get everyone’s attention. “Pay attention, students! Thank you.” She added when the class started to settle down again. “Today we will be holding a volleyball tournament. There are enough of you to form four teams of five students each. We have two nets set up, so we will be having all four teams playing at the same time.”

“Four captains will be chosen, and those four captains will take turns picking students for their teams. First though, you will be starting class with stretches and warm-up exercises, including 100 jumping jacks, to get yourselves loosened up. We don’t want any injuries. You all know the drill. Those who do will help the ones who don’t. Now get busy!”

The ‘substitute teacher’ then called on two feisty young students who had been caught fighting in the corner of the room. “Miss Jameson, Miss O’Connor, a word in my office, please!” The two angry teenagers shot defiant looks at her but followed anyway. There wouldn’t be much talking where Jezebel was taking them. The lustful succubus would use any excuse to get a couple vict…students to herself for a few minutes, and she
also needed a little time to prepare the next step of her plan of attack.

Oh Jesus please no, not jumping jacks, I thought to ‘meself….with me current state of dress and needing to pee I jus didn’t see how I wuz a gonna get through it. Mighty uncomfrotabaly that wuz sure to be. I had to think on it a bit but it wasn’t a really unreasonable request given that it was gym class an all, so Miss Hiyadachi wasn’t jus messing with me for the stuff I done. All I had to do wuz get through class an it’d be over. Them other tow she ad taken were probably in much worse trouble, they’d been a fightin’ an that had to be worth more demerits.

Getting up and drying off me tears I found me a place in the circle of students. One of ‘um started us off and I was a jumpin. At first it didn’t seem too bad cept me shirt kept riding up on account of when I hit and bounced back up my boobies slide under it. It hurt that the rest of the class wuz a thinkin’ I was some Hussie jezebel just like in the bible. I vowed to make a better impression then, at least in the circle no body wuz behind me behind. I could feel the air thar too. Good thing they was not four count jumping jacks. I spent every 4th hop I think pulling me top back down over me large breasts and nipples. I think everyone was laughing a little at me, but it made me feel a little better when two of the other girls pushed thar shirts up too and did a few…they wasn’t wearing no bra either and it was kinda funny watching there boobies bounce. I figure maybe I was just the lords way of bringing a little fun to the class. By the 80th one I wuz a might bit uncomfortable from all the jumping, but the end wuz in sight, nobody needs to be doing that much jumpin no how. Well, it wasn’t fun no sir ree, but then everybody was a puffing a bit. I still needed to pee, and the jumpin’ wasn’t helping none.

Then we got down and did some more stretches, one of the girls without a bra un came and sat by me like real close. I guess it was good that I’d a made a friend with all the problems. She jus smile and stare at me all intent like, when I ask her what she is starin’ at she said I had the prettiest ‘titties’ and was wondering if she could touch um to see if they wuz real like, cause nobody is that firm and round natural like. I admit that I didn’t really understand what she meant about the real and stuff. I jus looked back at her an said to her, “I think we are all real cause that is how god makes us.” Then she said that, ‘Honey, god may make us that way but to get to looking like you takes surgery’ Well I know ‘bout surgery on account of me uncle had to have sum for sumthing called a prostate that made my auntie all upset and moody for a really long time ‘for they got divorced, she said it was cause he couldn’t get up no more after, but I seen him with my own two eyes up and around so I know that was a lie. She wuz a bad woman, ran off with this biker called Hammer, I don’t think she wore a bra either. So I said, “I know I’ve had no surgery”. But she didn’t believe me till I let ‘er touch me, and she gave me a little squeeze which was I suppose sumthing I should have said no to cause only in me dream has anybody touched me like that, even though it feels allright. At least then she was a believer. I told her faith don’t need to see, its about believing.

Well she stayed for the partner stretches which wuz real nice and all that cause I didn’t know any of ‘um. Some of the other girls wuz looking at us and giggling, I asked her why an’ she said it was on account of her reputation. I told her that it must be a good’un cause everybody likes her with all the talking. She said I had no idea and I had to agree with her on that cause I didn’t. We did the stretches and she was a real tiger, making me do um till it hurt too. I know I heard the clothe tear a couple of times and wuz getting kinda nervous. Looking round that’s when it happened.

Lookin’ round I noticed sumthing peculiar…..one of um looked a lot like me in being different than the rest of the girls ‘cept in that ‘er uniform seemed awful big for un so short. She looked kinda small an stuff, but when I looked her in the eyes she looked quick like away. Ohhhh, I wanted to go over thar and hurt her. But the lord said to turn the other cheek. I Prayed then, “Lord don’t put ‘er on my team otherwise I’m gonna hurt her cause I know she stole my shirt an pants, and you’re testing me and I wanna pass. But if she’s on my team then I got yur permission to do the eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth thing. With 4 teams thar wuz a 1 in 4 chance, 25% and the odds were with god. See I can be good and I know me math.

Our stretches all done she smacked me on the ass kinda ‘ard, an it didn’t hurt so much as feel funny, like it wasn’t a bad thing still I look’d at her and asked “what’cha do that fur”, she told me to see if them was real too. So I smacked her on the ass back and was getting ready to grab her ‘titties’ and that’s when Miss Hiyachi showed up looking straight at me. I noticed that all the little noise of fun and games had ended. It’s also when I noticed once again how bad I had to pee again. She reminded me a whole lot of the some of the nuns all serious like. I prayed for her sole jus like I did theirs, then I added one for me as well, seeing how the day wuz going.

(Jezebel)
After her little ‘talk’ with the two brawlers, which really included more raping than anything else, she cleaned them up and sent thee two silent, white-faced students back out into the gym so that they wouldn’t be missed. She had made them promise that they could make up any story that they wanted but would say no word about what had really gone on in the office. Meanwhile she had kept her senses open to the happenings in the gym. It was, after all, her responsibility as a responsible teacher to keep an eye on her students at all times.

Yes, things were definitely proceeding according to plan, and it appeared that Cassie was not enjoying her first day in gym class very much at all. A huge part of the twisted little demoness was laughing her ass off while witnessing her main target’s constant humiliation. Jezebel was just the beginning, sort of a catalyst for the events that followed. She also enjoyed the sight of the young human doing her jumping jacks in that too-small gym uniform with her. Perhaps she should have made it 200 just to mess with her more, but what was done was done, and she could only proceed in the direction that current events were taking her, so she decided to just go with the flow and see how things transpired.

So, she found out what had happened to her uniform, and was quite unpleased to see the other girl wearing it. She’s thinking about what she might do to her if the two were paired up together. Of course they would be paired up together. Jezebel would see to that personally. The prying demoness, though, was particularly interested in the goings-on between Cass and another rule-breaker, a busty young woman by the name of Katherine Thomson. This one seemed a little foreword for young Cassie, but that didn’t stop them from getting into a discussion about how real her tits were. Then of course god was being brought into the conversation, which irritated the unholy creature more than a little.

It was time to make herself present again, before Cassie started getting too comfortable again. Switching back to her gym teacher disguise, Jezebel let her ‘Miss Hiyachi’ persona to surface again as she stepped out of the locker room and walked towards Cassie and Katherine just as she slapped the other girl on the ass. There, the disapproving ‘substitute teacher’ stared right at young Miss Smith, her foot once again tapping on the gym floor, her stern dark eyes boring right into those of the red-haired human.

“Getting a little too friendly with our fellow classmates, aren’t we, Miss Smith? You do know the rules about public displays of affection during school hours, don’t you? You’ve stacked up quite a pile of demerits today. And on your first day of class too. Not one for making good first impressions, are you, young lady?”

Turning to glare at Katherine, she added with a sharp finger prodding the girl in the stomach, “And you, Miss Thomson…as a Senior, you should know better. I think I will be seeing the both of you in my office after class.”

Back to the frightened young red-head, ‘Miss Hiyachi’ tilted her head sideways as if inspecting the girl, as she had done in the locker room prior to class, and stared at the crucifix hanging from Cassie’s neck as if she hadn’t noticed it there before. Glaring back at Cass again, she stated, “That’s a fine crucifix you’ve got, young lady. However rules state that loose jewelry are not to be warn during gym class. It’s a safety hazard, and also a liability issue if it were to get lost or stolen. I will have to ask you to remove it and give it to me for the duration of the class. I will keep it in a safe place and give it back when you see me after class.”

All about them, students were starting to get together, as volley ball was bout to start and it was time to pick the teams. “Come on, now, missy, we don’t have all day. Hand it over and go join the other students.”

Jezebel sent a mental suggestion to the girls who were to be captain that the one who picked Cassie for her team would also pick young Miss Samantha Carter, the girl who had played the old switcheroo with Cassie’s uniform. This should be interesting. And to make things even more so, she let some invisible pheromone gas to fill the room, as well as an invisible gas that would act as an aphrodisiac, just to see how the girls, Cassie in particular, would react. She would let it build slowly, subtly at first, and then let it gradually build up from there. Yes, things would indeed start to get very interesting very soon.

I saw her tapping foot an that wuz none to good. What with the two girls leaving the room all white faced and stiff, I figured thar wuz gonna be hell to pay. Oh, god did I have to pee while Miss Hiyachi stared at me all stern like. Whats a girl to say, she started it…it was true but already I didn’t think none that Miss Hiyachi wuz gonna show no mercy anyhow….It wuz hard to get me toungue working but I finally got out “Yes Ma’am,” but I really didn’t understand what that too friendly bit wuz…then I ‘membered Tabby and what she had said ’bout Linnis and Anaka… It had sumthing to do with them being lovers, though the bible says that a man will leave his father house and a woman will leave her house and the two shall become one…..no where did the good book ever say nothing ‘bout no woman clinging to another woman....and them nuns never did say what that clinging and one stuff wuz no how, so I wanted to say that There was none of that clinging stuff going on’s tween me and Miss Thompson no how. I’d done just got a demerit for sumthing I wuzn’t doing noen of….that made me a bit mad. Not a good Christian trait no how….”No Ma’am, I’ll be good Ma’am from now on” I promised me self not to get in anymore trouble that whole class, An I know that god heard me prayer and everthing would be good.

“Yes Ma’am, Mother Griffen gave it to me after me piana playing. I had it ever since.” I slowly took it off, it’d been round me neck for 2 years, but she did have a point and seeing hows me clothes got stolen it’d be real good to have it safe and such. Being so strong on the rules as Miss Hiyachi was an all she coldn’t be all bad. I rolled the shiny silver chain up in my hand and bringin it to me full lips an gave it a lil kiss ‘fore handing it over. “Lord thankyou for Mother Griffen and Miss Hiyachi and bless um both. There was a quiver in the metal real strange like an I wuz feelin’ real bad ‘bout this but jesus had even told his followers to pay thar taxes to Rome…..so I handed it over, the long silver chain and symbol of my faith, to my teacher an prayed for no harm to come ta it. Rulez was rulez.

Pulling the front of me shirt down I silently prayed, me lips moving a bit while the team captains picked. For some reason I got picked first for me team. Guess the girl figured I wuz tall like an so would be a good player. I was really praying hard and then god gave me a sign….That lil tart that stole me stuff got picked…for my team. For a moment I ‘ad to question god, not a good thing no how, you don’t question god, yah do his bidding was all. Even after all that’d gone on I couldn’t go through with it. Anger was just wrong, an I was a building up a heap of it with all the injustice and other goings on. Mother woulda been proud how I didn’t touch that lil varmint then and thar…

By the time the game started it was getting mighty hot in the gym and all the girls were looking kinda perty inspite the sweat rolling down thar glistening bodies. We scored a point and two of the girls kissed right then and thar…sumthing hot rolled through me gut as I averted me eyes an I had to use my hand to fan meself. Miss Thompson had somehow gotten picked for the team as well and she smaked me on the but again…but this time she grabbed me thar as well. I jumped, ‘membering what Miss Hiyachi and Miss Tabby had said. On no account was I loving no one till me husband. I looked over at Miss Hiyachi and she had a strange grin on er face, not that stern un…hmmm.

The ball bounced back an forth as the score went up. I was in the middle of the front row, an we wuz serving. The heat was making sweat roll of me body. The girl in front of me wuz licking her lips and running a hand up her shirt, seems her bra needed adjustment, but it did kinda look real cute. BAMM, I get hit right in the back of me head by the ball ‘ard like. Stars in me eyes cuase it was one of those overhand like serves. I Looked back….mad as a hornet

I saw her then, all jus full a ‘erself thar. Waggling her tongue at me, makin it s lil ole tip wiggle up and down like a snakes. Sum people think jus cause yur country an talk funny yo’re a lil slow, well I’m really not, I saw them short sleeves an how they came to ‘er elbows, how her lil ole shorts rode ‘er small height by coming ‘alfway to ‘er knees. She wuz the lil thing been pointing and giggling bout me in the locker room. Me mind just snapped, thar wuz nobody else in the room in my vision. I hated er then, I’d never been like that, the good book says to forgive an forget…but I knew, I knew I couldn’t god bless my soul. I’d made a prmise with god and he wuz more an a little dipleased I guess. Eye for un eye, it took o’er.

Me vision narrowed til’ thar was nothing but ‘er and me. Everthing round me moved like real slow, but not me, fore she could even get an arm up I was thar, ‘er eyes goin wide, like in a slow motion movie. Each lil ole wrinkle slowly forming, the smile slowly changing, and thar I wuz, looking at me reflection in those blue eyes, me face red with rage.

I hit er with my body, an both of us went down in a sprawl of arms and legs. Lucky for me she wuz moving so slow, as she wuz falling me hands hooked the waist band of what wuz me gym uniform, I know it wuz. As she and me fell the shorts came down and free of ‘er, rolling up ‘er body I wuz fighting my way through her feeble and so very slow blows, I straddled her an pinned her legs barely registering the fact me lowers were bare against hers, no small thrill as our nakedness touched and she bucked ‘gainst me trying to get away. Didn’t think none ‘bout it I wanted me shirt, and I wanted her naked…humilated ….I saw the hand coming, but I wuz getting the shirt up, far trade I thought. My right breast took the blow, then fingers moving cross it like real slow, but it uz ok, I had the shirt and it wuz coming up….then them devil fingers got hold of me nipple…I know thar sensitive but this hurt….hurt bad, then started to feel something different which wuz good cause I could really go after her. Twisting in ‘er grip I rolled over ‘er squirming flesh, I membered ‘er from the locker room, her and her hussie ways, but I had the shirt coming up and over ‘er other arm…and then my elbow hit sumthing ‘ard like. I don’t like no exercise no how, but I had ‘elped me aunt and uncle Conners the last two years on thar farm outside of town. I’d lugged them 90lbs bales a hay into the loft all day long…so I gots sum muscle, but I didn’t wanna hurt no one. She grabbed me hair and pulled my face to hers….lips trembling and puckered like, the shirt sliding up an off er arm, I wuz gonna throttle her good.

(Jezebel)
Miss Hiyachi gave a curt nod as Cassie handed over her crucifix, taking care to grab it by the chain and not the cross itself. This woman was beginning to get on her nerves big time with all the Jesus talk, and she was getting to be a little to righteous for the demoness’s liking. This overly-devout woman would suffer horribly once she got her back in the teacher’s office. The evil succubus would see to it that her both her faith and her spirit would be completely shattered by the hour’s end.

This was no longer merely about satisfying her own insatiable lust. It would be a big part of it, certainly, but now it was mainly about taking revenge upon the followers of the faith for her thousand-year banishment, never mind the fact that as a demon, she already held an instinctively deep and abiding hatred and loathing towards all things holy.

After taking the crucifix, Jezebel walked back into the locker room and entered the office. Against one wall there was a well-polished oak-paneled office desk, folders and paperwork stacked and sorted neatly together, along with various other office essentials. In the bottom left desk drawer there was a pile of confiscated items that students had been stupid or foolish enough to bring to class.

With the snap of a finger, the drawer unlocked itself and opened on its own accord. Yes, possessing demonic powers definitely had its advantages. Hurriedly, Jezebel dropped the offending item inside the drawer, glad to finally be rid of the retched thing. Another snap of the fingers, and the drawer shut and locked itself, safely stored away as promised. Jezebel chuckled to herself a bit as she strode out of the office. Never let it be said that Mirimoto Hiyachi was not a woman of her word.

Outside, things were definitely heating up, and she allowed herself a small smile as she witnessed the wicked effects of the pheromone and aphrodisiac gasses. It certainly hadn’t taken much to have the desired effect. Not a bad job, the lusty demoness had to admit, considering she hadn’t even had to lift a single finger yet to get the ball rolling. These mortals were pathetically easy to manipulate. A few stern words here, a mental suggestion there, a small dose of gases, and everything had fallen into place like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.

The demonic phys ed instructor looked on as her main victim was currently having at it with the girl who stole her clothes, and clothing started falling off as the two students went at each other. It looked like there was some very naughty body contact going on there as well. Tsk, tsk…young Miss Smith was really racking up on offenses here today. Jezebel…’Miss Hiyachi’ would make sure that her punishment would be very, very severe.

Slowly and gradually, Jezebel continued to fill the room with both gases, a little stronger in their effects than before. And they would continue to increase in potency every minute. Before long, every girl in this class would be so consumed with lust and desire that they would not be able to concentrate on anything else. Very soon, these students would start to be thinking less and less about their current activities and more and more about how to relieve the desperate, aching need for release…

But they would not find it, hard as they might try. If any girl came while the gases were invading their systems, it would only leave her hornier and in greater need for sex. The only release they would be able to get would occur only after the sadistic little succubus finished having her way with them and personally granted that release to them. By then, the students will be begging and pleading for it, willing to do whatever it would take for the demoness to grant mercy upon them by finally allowing them to climax.

Oh, she was evil, yes she was. Jezebel was nasty, evil, cruel, sadistic, terrible, malicious, and ever other word that might be spoken about her, and she was proud of it.

Let her mother wreak her vengeance upon Yahweh and Adam and all the others by snatching innocent children from their cradles at night. Jezebel was quite content here on this island, manipulating the students towards her own ends and eventually sating herself upon her helpless, tortured victims.

The lil hussie wuz still trying to pull me forward by me hair, my one hand on the ground, keeping me face just above hers an she wuz looking real peculiar, not so much angry… Her other hand found the tear in me gym shorts and pulled. With a great ripping sound me shorts ripped from one end of the waistband to the other end through the middle of me lowers. Seemed I wuz a slowly losing her shorts, but that wuz a good pay back….smirking cause I had me real uns from ‘er, and she was gonna have ripped uns.

“Yah lil hussie, I’m gonna throttle yah good”, looking at er below me, her right hand still pulling on the fabric, the waistband slowly separating inch by inch from what wuz left of me shorts. The heat of Rage wuz running through me system…so hot, every nerve wuz on fire. Twisting, my scalp screaming in pain I got her over me, both hands round her back tearing at the clasp of her little bra, her full weight on me. With both legs I put ‘er in the vise of me legs….she was a squirming, rubbing and bouncing against me. My nipples hard against ‘er soft yielding flesh, pushing into ‘er, nerves on edge, feeling things they had never felt ‘fore.

The bra came free and she threw it off to the side like it wuz getting in the way of sumthing her hands from me. Then she moaned, not like it sounded like she was in pain, it wuz dif’rent than that, but the kiss was a surprise, not at all what I wuz ‘xpecting. Worse yet she tried to wriggle her tongue in…I bit her, and that got her to cry out.

Pushing ‘er off and jumping back on top I started paddling her perky round bum. “You….” I stuttered over the word, “god said to not spare the rod you thief, you hussie, I’ll pummel you…the gasps comin harder and faster from her as my hand arced high into the air and come down over and over on her bumb leaving it with a widening crimson glow…..It wuz feeling really good to do this, and the way she was wiggling her ass I think she wuz enjoying it as well.

It was really neat how her thin hips rounded into that ass, how her spin swept its way to her neck a neck that ….oh god in thunder, A voice in my ear, “Can I be next please,” the lips passing over my neck.

It wuz like a woke up, all over girls were wrestlin, with un another, cloths ripped an flying. I cried out then, hands on me head, a young girl cross me lap, her ass all read an mouth issuing moans, another with lips going down my bent spin. “Oh Lord what ‘av I wrought….oh lord.”
(Jezebel)
Jezebel kept her vigil, looking on as girl after girl succumbed to the unnatural gases that kept filling the air, along with the musky smell of girl sex that permeated throughout the gym. Clothes ripped and tore, flying through the air as the sex-crazed students started to give into their uncontrollable lust and desire. There was little resistance to the pheromones and aphrodisiacs, both most of those who were struggling to fight their own raging desires didn’t hold out for long, and soon joined the other more willing students.

Groups of various numbers where engaged in wild lesbian orgies, their naked bodies rubbing against each other, hands groping tits and asses, tongues finding their ways into the mouths, pussies and asses of their partners. Some girls were still resisting this, and tried to fight off the advances of their lusty classmates, usually to no avail as the helpless girls were tackled to the ground and then violated by their fellow students.

Cassie looked like she was in a spot of trouble, and from what Jezebel could sense, she was going through an interesting mix of emotions as she struggled with Samantha, who had managed to rip much of her shorts during the scuffle. It seemed that the gases were working to some effect in that area of the gym, as Miss Smith had attracted a few girls her way and started doing things to Cass that the struggling redhead was trying hard not to let happen.

Jezebel decided to help matters along as she sort of…encouraged a nice little group of six to head her way, using mental suggestions to get them going. These girls were of various ages, heights, and cup sizes, and with just as diverse range of hair and eye colors. They were also completely naked and totally consumed by lust, having succumbed completely to the gases, and would stop at absolutely nothing to get what they wanted from Cassie, no matter how hard she might try to fight them off. Meanwhile, more, even stronger gases continued to fill the room and affect the minds and bodies of all who were in the room, shattering inhibitions and increasing the need of release in the demon’s helpless victims.

The fake teacher summoned a few students, who obediently followed her into the office, where she almost immediately pinned them to the ground with her tentacles and then proceeded to violently rape the unresisting young girls, sating some of her lust and regaining some much-needed strength in order to keep herself fit to continue things as they were going. After cleaning them up, she sent them back out into the gym, where they eagerly joined the group of girls who had been sent over to the helpless Cassie. Jezebel walked out of the locker room soon after, in her guise as Miss Hiyachi, and leaned against the doorway, arms folded, and a glare shot Cassie’s way, keeping up the stern and disapproving act that she had been putting on since their encounter in the locker room, just to see how much more she could fuck with the girl’s pretty little head.

The girl ‘hind me put her hands on me breasts beneath me half T at the same time she tried to lick me neck. I wuz feeling it like real funny like. Wuz this what Tabby had said them girls next door were doing as real close friends? If it wuz it was wrong….no matter how good it felt. I had to get away…this wuzn’t what gym class wuz all ‘bout. Dumping the young girl off me lap I got me legs free and drove meself backwards against the girl holding me breasts and running her fingers cross them big round orbs with me hard nipples. It felt real nice, and I wanted to let ‘er, but it wuz wrong. Wrong... We hit the ground with her first with a load thud, her head hitting real hard like. Her body cushioned the fall for me cause I wuz a top with me chest in the air. She quite moving her hands over me chest and while I missed the feeling I knew I had to go…run. Rolling off of her soft naked body I’d been saved by the fact she wasn’t moving any, I soo wanted to run my hands over her too. With me shorts in tatters the only thing that stayed on wuz the waist band.

Lord almighty, I couldn’t believe what greeted me eyes, thar were naked girls everywhere, all of um real perty girls. I couldn’t avert my eyes from what they wuz doing to one another. It looked kinda fun but still why would you put uyur head thar…and lick that…it wuz chrining me stomach all in knots even though I wanted it done to me, to find out what it wuz like. That wuz till I saw the one girl take her hand and push it tween some other girls legs. I gasped, thar wuz no way that she got that big ole hand inside like that…girls ain’t big ‘nough down thar. Somehow It didn’t look so fun no more an this little voice inside me head wuz saying run cassie run….saying the lords prayer I got me legs under me, what wuz left of the shorts tangled itself round me feet and ankle. “Lord while I walk through the valley”, Hands grabbed me ankle as I tried to crawl away, a group of girls surrounding me…”of death I will show no fear for thar are”….then my eyes saw her,

Miss Hiyachi stood thar like nothing was happinin’, foot atapping, the glare of her eyes made me realize for the first time that she wuz the devil, must be, only the devil would have all these girls doing stuff like they wuz. I peed, it’d been coming as more hands closed on me. Struggling to get free, looking at her I mouthed the words “Why?” not wanting those hands on me no more, me body be thinking other things….

(Jezebel)
As Miss Hiyachi kept her stern gaze, Jezebel was roaring with laughter inside. Yes, she had definitely chosen her target well this day. Part of Cassie wanted this, enjoyed it, yet she was still fighting it with all her might. And Samael was she fighting it! Young Cassie was showing more strength of will than the others had, and it was clear that she would not succumb as easily to the gases as the rest of the students, but succumb she would.

There was no escaping it. She would give in eventually, as all the others had, and then Jezebel would watch as she bucked and moaned on the wooden floor, writhing in pure ecstasy as her own classmates had their way with her.

The students surrounding the panicked girl slowly, deliberately began to close in on her, like zombies stalking their victims, forming a tight human wall around the helpless young redhead, who was struggling so valiantly against the girls who were on or about her. Jezebel just kept releasing the gases into the air, which were becoming more potent with each passing minute.

Jezebel knew what Cassie was thinking when she saw the evil glare of ‘Miss Hiyachi’. She had looked into her teacher’s eyes and saw the devil staring back at her. Well, close enough, Jezebel supposed. She was only a succubus, quite a powerful succubus, being a direct descendent of the Demon Queen herself, but just a succubus nonetheless. The concept was the same, though.

Oho! Was that piss she saw coming out of the terrified Miss Smith? By all the Demon Lords of Hell, it was! Great Samael, she had literally just pissed herself from fear. Oh, how priceless this was! Jezebel was going to treasure this moment forever.

“Why?” The words were mouthed by Cassie as she struggled to get free.

“Try to think of it as part phys ed and part sex education, Miss Smith. This way, you get two courses in one class. You’ll get plenty of exercise and will have the opportunity to learn more about you own body at the same time. A great timesaver, I must say. As a bonus, you get to learn more about your classmates’ bodies as well, which, as you can see, your fellow students are more than willing to help you do. Now, be a dear and start participating with the other students. There is much for you to learn today, and there may be an exam or two later.”

More and more students continued to surround Cassie, until all of her fellow students were forming a tightening circle around her. One girl leapt at her, pinning her to the ground, and four more came at her each holding her down by sitting on each of her outstretched limbs, with the girl who pounced on her sitting on the girl’s stomach. The girls sitting on her arms started fondling her tits, each girl rubbing and kneading the breast closest to them, making sure the nipples were paid close attention to.

One more student detached herself from the circle and kneeled down between Cassie’s legs, removing what was left of the girl’s gym shorts. It was Katherine Thomson, her busty stretching partner from the beginning of class. “Just relax, sweetie, and listen to the good teacher. She obviously knows what’s best for us. After all, do you think the Headmaster would have chosen her if she didn’t know her job?”

“Phys ed and sex education are two very important classes, and you should consider yourself fortunate to be able to participate in both of them at once. Twice the education in half the time. How lucky is that? Now if you’ll just allow me, I’ve been chosen to be your partner in this class, and I must do my part in our current assignment.” Without further comment, Katherine buried her face between Cassie’s legs and proceeded to eat the girl out, showing years of practiced skill as her tongue expertly explored the girl’s inner walls, while reaching a hand towards the girl’s clit, which she started to pinch and rub with thumb and forefinger.

‘There,’ Jezebel thought, filling the gym with even more of her evil gases as she continued to watch the show, ‘let’s see her fight off that assault.’

Miss Hiyachi’s words met me as the other girls hemmed me movements in. The remains of me shorts, entangled on me feet did not help me to run at all. No, instead hands reached for me, All female and young, wanting to touch me skin like had happened to Jesus our Savior as he rode to town that eventful day…Palm Sunday. I’d never been allowed to no sex education class ‘fore. Somehow the words rang false; I jus couldn’t see the Nuns ever having all the girls strip down and like do the awful things to one another I see them doing….I smelled the aroma on the air, something strong, tangy and musky, making me think some dirty thoughts, Thoughts of hands moving on me breasts and how it had felt, thoughts of soft hard things tween my legs, rubbing me and getting deep in me wet insides. I shivered at them thoughts, not certain were I got them ideas, a ‘membering of dreams the night ‘fore….I had to think….had to pray….”

“Our Father, who art in heaven,”

Spun over on me back, bodies of naked flesh descended on me, I hit an kicked an squirmed with all me might, I got several real good, but twas nothing to stop them….I thinks I saw the whole class, 20 girls all around me…. They seemed to move stiffly, like they no longer really knew what they was doing…something evil, vile was in this room, I knew who, but how…why? An then the more immediate question as the closed on me, Would they all have thar way with me? Whatever that meant to girls…I tired to think of what Tabby had said. Continuing to spit out me prayer, louder, bellowing it so it bounces back off the tall gym walls an echoes through the room…Let them hear me

“Hallowed be thy name.”

The tight constricting fabric bout me waist only makes me feel more naked ‘n before um. Pinned to the floor an all, not able to move while the delicate hands of me classmates roam over me body, their wicked intent soon apparent as me body begins to enjoy thar wonton caresses. Those hands upon me breasts, so long kept hidden an’ all, hands that held and needed the firm flesh. Fingers playing across me hard nipples, growing harder asme heart races, stretching the skin about me breasts even more so un before, the sensations oh….. Soooo sensitive, even the air moving over me nakedness sends a shiver into me making something simmer deep inside tween me legs an heat up like an oven. Cassie don’t think none ‘bout it.. .. just pray…my voice quaking a little as I continue,

“Thy Kingdom come,”

each word helping to push the feelings back, the rising tide that threatens to engulf me like a rising wave cresting fro the beach. To break over the unspoiled said, drenching it in wetness an foam. Perspiration rolls down me breasts finding its way ‘cross me flat heaving stomach to pool in me belly button. Then the voice, Relax it said, enjoy it said, the girl I thought was my friend in class, had kinda made me laugh. I couldn’t see her, but she was close, somewhere tween me legs. The bodies shifting ‘bout mine of a sudden and pulling at me legs, pulling em wider, pain then as I got a stretching like I never had fore. Them cheerleaders might’un go that far, not me, not till today. I’z a not liking it no how, ‘cept them hands on me breasts thinking on another dream. I buck, fighting, almost getting one leg free fore more hands and weight crush it to the hard wooden gym floor, pain shoots into me making the pleasure go an then come surging back, like the pain becomes one with the pleasure. I swear me legs lay flat on the floor, higher n me hips…not possible I think. Something wet beneath one of um, me own pee I suppose. I clench me teeth and then scream out the words

“Thy will be done,”

Is it his will I be here? Something wet an wiggly and strong was tween me legs. I felt it real good, lil ole shivers of electricity stabbing outwards to me legs, arms and breasts riding nerves that said yes, yes, yes. Like a flaring of a new fire I felt the heat. A noise rushed by me ears, a low mournful like moan of some sort as the wicked tongue danced gainst me sensitive nether. Then the fingers closed on something down thar, closed upon something soooo sensitive, a pinching of flesh riding high and free, sumthing that not even the shower massage had ever touched fore, as it had a sprung from its hidden place.

Ohhhhhahhh, lips a trembling as the noise bubbling out from me center, gasping knowing I couldn’t quit, not yet.
“On earth as it is in heaven”

I squeezed ‘gainst that wiggling tongue, squeezed ‘ard so as to not let it in, envisioning me closing my insides to it…..as fingers played across flesh I never knew I had. I heard the exclamation of surprise as from afar….”Oh my god, you tightened right on up” Yes god is good.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Last edited by CMS on Sat May 19, 2007 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat May 19, 2007 10:30 pm
Profile WWW

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory. for ever and ever. Amen

As the ever-panicking girl spoke her prayer, an evil serpentine voice entered her mind and invaded her thoughts. Ah, my dear, but you are no longer on Earthhh, or didn’t you know that? Here thhhere isss no God, there isss no Heaven. There isss only ussss. You have jussst sssteped foot on the devilsss playground, dearie. Think of thisss place asss a sssecond Babylon, like it sssaysss in Revelationsss 18:2 of your presssussss holy bible. ‘Fallen, fallen isss Babylon the great. Ssshhhe hasss become a habitation of demonsss, a prissson for every unclean ssspirit and every unclean and hateful bird!’

As Jezebel spoke into Cassie’s mind, her glare still fixed upon the helpless student, her form flickered for a split second, just long enough for her to get a brief glance of the demoness’s true form, but not enough to get a clear look.

But here…Thisss placce iss not a prissson for usss ‘unclean ssssprititsss, it iss a placce for usss to roam free and do asss we pleassse without fear of the wrath of your holy lord. For you though, Ssshhokusshhu is mossst definitely a prissson. It isss a hell that you will never essscape from. You will never sssee home again, Misss Sssmith, you will never sssee your family, you will never one day get married and have that fabulousss dream housse with the white picket fenccce and wonderful husssband and the ssscreaming bratsss that you have alwaysss dreamed of.

You belong to me and my comradesss till the day you graduate. And when you do, you will be sssold to the highessst bidder, who will keep you assss hisss sssexx ssslave until the day you die…Or until he tiress of you and deccidesss to have you for dinner inssstead. Thisss isss your life, Misss Sssmith…Thisss isss your future, whether you will choossse to accept it or not.

As more girls held Cassie down to the floor, one more student sitting down on each of her four limbs, the others slowly crawled over to her and started to gently caress the redhead’s smooth, sensitive flesh with hands and tongues, all the while more and more gases kept on infiltrating the gym, fueling the all the girls’ lust and desire even more. Two little ingredients were added, to greatly heighten the body’s sensitivity to the touch and dramatically increase sexual pleasure.

Jezebel looked on as the sexual escapade continued, pondering for a while how to fuck with Cassie even more than she already had thus far. Suddenly, an inspiration struck. This one required some multi-tasking and long-distance thought-transmitting. Concentrating, the small but powerful demoness sent her thoughts all the way down to the school nurse. At the same time, she expanded her senses further outward, looking for students roaming the halls. There were always a few girls who thought skipping class was a good idea.

She managed to find about six nubile young rule- breakers altogether and implanted some thoughts into their minds, saying terrible punishment awaited them if they did not do what they were told, but would be greatly rewarded if they obeyed. Jezebel had chosen well. Naïve and impressionable these girls were, they had believed every word of it and headed straight for the gym, where the gases immediately started to take effect. Knowing what they were supposed to do from added mental instructions from Jezebel, they shed their clothing and quickly made their way towards Cass, joining the other sex-craved students in their wild sexual frenzy.

Then, the school nurse stepped through the doors, accompanied by three of her student patients, who, contrary to their actual identities, looked and sounded remarkably like the three girls that Cassie had so recently been acquainted with: Annika, Linnis, and Tabitha, Cassie’s one and only roommate. Their appearance was merely an illusion, of course, but to anyone but the twisted little demon, they seemed exactly as they appeared. Keeping an eye on her target to watch her reaction, Jezebel sent all four ladies Cassie’s way, stripping as they went to join their fellow students in the writhing mass of naked feminine flesh.

“Give us” shuddering as the sumthing spoke to me direct like…no real voice for ears to hear, a voice of evil….Had…to ….finish “this day”, the hiss of a demon…a demon, “our daily bread.” A flash of fire and brimstone tween the cavorting bodies that slither about me, the moans of me classmates passions rising higher, unable to achieve release, crying out for it, forsaking thar very souls for a moments pleasure. I prayed the’d hear the words.

God would sustain me as he promised….regardless of what Satan’s spawn would do…had not Job lasted his test an been blessed by god. The demon no longer hid, no I’d a seen her with me very own eyes.

Bodies held me own down, pushing me into the floor with all their weight….too many to count, to many hands to know an them hands continued to do the unspeakable, playing with me tits, making ‘em ache for the touch. Slimy wetness met me arms, me legs where they pushed themselves ‘gainst me body. Me mind growing fuzzy and light as the fire grew deep inside and expanded….till it filled me and could grow no more. Had to remember

“And forgive”, yes, god would forgive, not like the voice,….evil hurtful, hurting creature that tried me to play with…The voice was right, Babylon had fallen, she had fallen and wuz filled with hate….Unclean….no, ….no, rape would not make me unclean, struggling with my arms and legs, wet bodies slithering over um. A cramp hitting me calve letting me feel the pain over the pleasure, the things I wanted….”and forgive us our trespasses” me voice singing out stronger than a moment ago…god wold forgive me…yes he would no matter what ‘appened now

It was not me fate that would change me, the demon wuz weak, wuz pitiful for she had long ago failed to understand that a Martyr is revered of god….god would reward me, me own failings in wants and desires of the flesh…nothing compared the the reward that I would have when I died.

Even as me flesh grew weaker, the body feeling the attentions more n more something blocked the rising water that threatened to spill over the dam that held it all back….Me momy would’a been proud….They couldn’t take me, or make me reach the point of no return. The lord would be triumphant….

Then me gotta glimpse of some familiar hair, in the mass, no can’t be, not…..”As we …” Cant be…the air full of heavy musky scents, my senses swim as me eyes loose thar focus for a moment to the feelings that come from me crotch, the girls wiggling tongue upon me privates…stopped from entering me still
[bold](Jezebel)[/bold]
You ssstill don’t underssstand your current sssituation, do you, Missss Ssssmithhh? Well, let me ssshhow you what hell you’ve ended up in…

As Jezebel spoke in Cassie’s mind, the puissant demoness concentrated all her mental powers that were not currently in use and unleashed the grand illusion of her existence, one that was guaranteed to top any created by her island-bound comrades.

‘A Dungeon horrible, on all sssidesss round
Asss one great Furnaccce flam'd, yet from thossse flamesss
No light, but rathher darknesss visssible…’

The room shimmered and changed, and it appeared that they were now in the deepest, darkest corner of Hell, surrounded by fire and brimstone. On one wall, above and about a sealed door, words were written in every Earth language in big bold words, apparently scribed in blood. They read: "Through me you pass into the city of woe: Through me you pass into eternal pain: Through me among the people lost for aye. Justice the founder of my fabric moved: To rear me was the task of power divine, Supremest wisdom, and primeval love. Before me things create were none, save things Eternal, and eternal I endure. All hope abandon, ye who enter here."

‘Ssserv'd only to discover sssightsss of woe,
Regionsss of sssorrow, doleful ssshadesss, where peacce
And ressst can never dwell, hope never comesss…’

Excruciating heat rose from the fiery pits of the underworld, and illusionary demons and imps of various shapes and sizes filled the room, brutally raping, torturing, and sodomizing their helpless victims.

‘That comesss to all; but torture withhhout end
Ssstill urgesss, and a firey Deluge, fed
With ever-burning Sssulphur unconsssum'd…’

The power needed to keep the illusion going proved too great for Jezebel, for though she was powerful for a succubus, as a succubus her power was still quite limited. Forced to give something up, the frustrated demoness decided it was time now to shed her teacher disguise…

‘Sssuch placce Eternal Jusssticcce had prepar'd
For those rebelliousss, here their prissson ordain'd
In utter darknessss and their portion ssset…’

Jezebel’s gym teacher form seemed to burn in a mighty flame of orange and red and yellow, melting away from the unholy creature’s body like ice cream melting from a cone on a hot summer’s day.

‘Asss far remov'd from God and light of Heav'n
Assss from the cccenter thriccce to th' utmosssst Pole’.

And there she stood in her true form grinning wickedly, red eyes smoldering, wings fully outstretched, pointy tail swishing back and forth like a cat in a playful mood. Jezebel looked almost human, apart from the aforementioned features. The demoness stood at a height of a little over five and a half feet tall, and her skin was silky smooth and slightly pale, as though having spent too much time a way from the sun.

“Paradissse Lossst, Book One. Written by John Milton in 1667.”Jezebel spoke for the first time with her mouth instead of her mind as she cinched her wings and approached the seemingly oblivious students, who continued their relentless assault upon young Cass. The young human’s resolve seemed to diminish more and more each minute. A large number of fleshy tentacles grew out of the naked succubus’s back, and one pale appendage caressed the girl’s chin as she knelt down beside the struggling redhead, looking her directly in the eyes with that evil grin of hers, a long, serpentine tongue flicking in and out of her mouth like a demonic snake. “Not a bad dessscription, wouldn’t you sssay, Missss Sssmithhh? I think it dessscribesss your new home quite perfectly, myssself.”
[/color]
I seen the world as the demon wanted me too…and it was a lie, like me Nuns had said, the demons lie, cheat an’ steal…don’t be taken in Cassie. . I ‘ah seen the true form of the creature I thought wuz me teacher, and she no longer wuz as scary, no The demon ‘ah lied and I was not in trouble. I longed for the symbal of god about me neck, a special item given so easily when I ‘ad been fooled. No longer, no longer would the demon be able to hide her face. I did not ‘ave to worry no more about what that demon said, just like Jesus had been tempted for 40 days and 40 nights, I drew strength from it. And me body relaxed. God would not let me fail.

“As we forgive those who trespass against us.” I spoke now slowly, carefully as the demon made the girls do what they did to me. The pleasure wuz thar, but no longer held me like it had. I let meself go, the fire raging within as I turned to gods perfect plan for me, trusting in him to deliver me from the torments. The pleasure so long began to hurt, the fingers that played across me small nub no longer brought pleasure. A torment delivered upon my body, like I had passed the point that it wuz enjoyable and entered the nightmare. I prayed to god to forgive the girls what they did to me, surely he would, they had fallen to a fallen one themselves.

And then she hove into view, and fear once again quickened me blood and sent me heart a pittering an pattering. A grotesque appendage flashed across me skin sending goose bumps down me naked flesh. Me lower lip were it touched quivered of its own, like a puppy waiting for another touch. I still wore the T-shirt, shoved up me body to expose me tender flesh an ‘ard hurtin’ nipples. And the waist band of the shorts….small protection for me. This close I could feel her like real good and knew that she would do all in her power to make me experience her as pleasure. A small dark part of my mind wanted it…wanted to be taken by that hideous creature and used, to learn what her tongue could do that others could not, to feel her rub her body against mine the way mere humans could not….I pushed back on the thoughts, pushed ‘ard as they were not gods way. I felt the dam inside crack a lil, and pleasure begin to seep back into me through the light touches upon me flesh.

Mama what is too become of me? Pinned unable to resist she came to me…I didn’t want to be raped, I wanted me husband to find me intact upon his bed, to know I wuz a good and faithful girl….The kind any man would want. Sure that the ole demon would take me. Could she return the pleasure I ‘ad felt, or would I know pain?

“And lead us not into temptation” no, no I cried into the creatures face…me mouth not making the words as a small moan escaped me lips instead.
[bold](Jezebel)[/bold]
“…But deliver usss from evil, for thine isss the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen.” Jezebel recited in a singsong voice. She then looked around in mock astonishment as everything around them remained the same. “Oh my, everything’sss the sssame. Was there something that was supposed to happen? Wasss Yahweh ssssupposed to appear in all his glory? Wasss everything sssupposssed to ccchhhange back to they way thhey were? Wasss I sssuposssed to be banissshed from the mortal planesss onccce again? Wasss everything sssposssed to all the sssuden get better for you? Pleassse enlighten me asss to what reccciting the Lord’sss prayer wasss sssuposssed to accomplisshh.”

All while she had spoken, the demoness pumped even more of the gases into the air, localized more over the writhing mass of female flesh. The idea was to keep all the pheromones and aphrodisiacs in one small area in an effort to let them work to their maximum effects, which were quite high indeed, especially since the potency had increased by another 80% over the last few seconds. The gases would also increase the level of stimulation and sexual pleasure and arousal by another 75%.

The students continued their assault on the poor girl, though their actions became slower, gentler, more deliberate, but just as persistent. Warm, wet tongues and soft, gentle fingers roamed Cassie’s body, paying particular attention to her most sensitive areas. The Annika and Tabitha doubles were now both each at one of Cassie’s tits, their mouths and tongues working their sweet, gentle magic on breast and nipple. Katherine was still working away between Cass’s legs, expertly lapping away at her pussy, tongue working in circles around the girl’s inner walls as she continued to rub at her clit.

Jezebel kneeled down beside Cassie, smiling softly and looking deeply into the girl’s eyes as if the spiky-haired succubus were examining her very soul, which in fact she was doing this very moment, as she caressed the human’s right cheek with her hand. The caress was the touch of a lover, but there was also a certain amount of heat emanating from her silky smooth flesh. Not enough to burn, just hot enough to be noticeable as rather warmer than what a human’s body might be.

“Why do you fight ssso, Casssie why do you wisshh deny your body what it ssso badly wantsss? What you are feeling inssside isss only natural. You will feel ssso mucchh better if you jussst give your body what it ssso desssperatly cravesss. There isss nothing to fear, cchhild. I will make ssshure that whatever happensss, it will be quite a pleasssureable exxxperienccce.”

Cassie would eventually give in to her own body’s wants and needs, especially that desperate need for sexual release. Nobody, no matter how strong they might be, could fight off the effects forever. By the time Cassie’s lust takes over, she will be begging to be taken, simply to satisfy her own sexual desires. Of this, Jezebel was quite confident.

I wuz a trembling a little as she finished it fur me….kinnda did ‘xpect sumthing to happen…but then I hadn’t finished it…maybe I wuz supposed to finish it….Oh dear god. “Maybe”, me lips quivering a little, “maybe, makes me feel better” not really sure as the hands and mouths fed upon me flesh, nibbling at it ina way that was making me feel real peculiar again, almost like I liked it. I wanted the pain again, anything to forget what wuz a happening to lil ole me. Wuz I being selfish? So Many thought getting me all confused like and twisted round an round.

I kept me eyes closed, not wantin to see her ‘gain, hoping she would jus go away….must be hell as the tongues working me nipples made them stand straight again, stretching me skin amound me chest till ever flicker of a tongue or touch sent stabs of fire inside me, coalescing upon me middle, oh god just above that center was another tongue, light as a fly it landed upon me area below them hairs. Something had happened as I grew even more sensitive, felt sumthing like a nipple that the tongue played around and then across, flickering its light touch upon me in a never ending web a fire. Cool and moist but still I felt like I’d burn up….must be in hell….frustrated that this was all, frustrated that I it seemed to need to go sumplace it wuzn’t….then it went inside me, that special place that nothing goes….I couldn’t think as me back arched to get away, I think, roatating me hips a lil as the wicked tongue played inside me, forced its way passed what I’d a blocked earlier. I thoughts about it again, pushed me self tight about that tongue as it slithered inside, but that jus made the sensation better feeling, not stopping a thing.

The hand upon me check, warm of heat, warm as me felt. I felt her, and I liked it, shuddering inside at the thought as Me body tipped me chin into the hand, and me mouth opened a lil….”I …don’ta …trusss ohhhhhh you” me body wanted it….whatever it was still it wasn’t happening, only feeling good like you’d reached the top and was just standing round waiting on something….I kept me eyes clenched, and the sensations upon me skin only got worse. “OHHHH yesssss”
[bold](Jezebel)[/bold]
Jezebel smiled with satisfaction as she stared down at young Cassie, the succubus’s soft, warm hand still gently caressing the girl’s cheek. All about her, lust-crazed students were ever-so-eager to pleasure the red-headed girl with their mouths and tongues, whether she wanted them to or not, as more gasses continued to fill the room around them. Their single-minded pursuits only seemed to arouse the poor girl more and more, bringing her closer and closer to the edge, without giving her the sweet release that her body needed so much, and would continue to need more and more with each passing second.

All of Jezebel’s efforts, all her careful planning and manipulation, was now slowly starting to pay off. It had taken more patience than the demoness knew she had in her. But she wasn’t done yet. Oh, no, not by a long shot. The evil she-demon would not be truly satisfied until she got her victim to beg her to end her torment. Only when Jezebel got what she desired would Cassie get her ‘reward’.

“I underssstand that you do not trussst me, my dear…But do you not trussst your own body? If you cannot trussst your own body, then what can you trussst? Lisssten to it, Casssie…What isss it telling you now? What it’sss telling me isss that it desssiresss sssomething very, very badly. Can you tell me what that isss? And more importantly, can you tell me what you would be willing to do to achieve that desssire?”

I shuddered as she talked to me, as me body begged for the attentions of the others….And I let them. I wanted me hands loose, not to fight them off but rather to play them across the soft flesh that circled me. I wanted me legs loose, not to run away but to encircle the girl tween me legs an keep her thar. Me mind new this wuz wrong but still I thought it.

“AHHHHH, I, I trust …the lord …..” My body had turned against me long ago, on a path of damnation I thought. The nuns had been clear that a women laid next to a man and there wuz no other way. An that man wuz the one she married. The wicked tongue played within me, kept me on the edge of a dngerious cliff….I knew if I slide down that cliff I might get lost. But it wuz a selfish cliff. The girls upon me breasts kept them full of pleasure as thar hands and mouths played cross me sensitive flesh, tormenting me the more.

I rolled me head into her embrace and looked into the demons eyes….”I, ….I want me hands free to …..to ….move over yur body, to feel it fur meself.” A part of me felt betrayed, but it wuz what I wanted….somehow to be unselfish, to give pleasure to others and not just receive it. I had received enough, not understanding that there could be more. The game so new.
[bold](Jezebel)[/bold]
Jezebel was having the time of her life toying with young Cassie, whose will seemed to weaken more and more with the contact she received from the lust-filled girls who ceaselessly stroked, caressed, licked, and sucked all of the red-head’s most sensitive areas. The girls Jezebel had disguised as Tabby and Annika seemed content to remain at Cassie’s breasts, their warm, wet tongues working expertly on the girl’s large, aching nipples as they gently caressed their victim’s almost irresistibly enticing mounds.

Meanwhile, the insidious gasses kept on filling the room, completely undetectable, though the effects were felt by all the girls in the room. Cassie’s fellow students were by now completely consumed by an insatiable animal lust and a totally unshakable desire to pleasure the red-haired beauty beneath them.

Jezebel knew exactly what was going on inside Cassie’s mind right now, and was relishing every moment of the pleasurable torment that she was going through. The young student was constantly being kept so very close to the edge without going over. Cassie’s shuddering body was positively begging for the attention of the other students, and they were obviously more than willing to give her plenty, as the tempo of their movements slowly began to increase…

“Ah, my dear Casssie, do you think I would let your handsss free jussst like that? You have already brutally asssaulted Sssamantha onccce. How am I to know for sssure whether or not you’d do it to her again, or to any of the other ssstudentsss? I can’t very well have you attacking your classsmatesss, now can I?”

Jezebel wondered how much more torture the girl would be able to take. It would be most interesting and possibly more than a little entertaining to find out.

“no, I promise” the bodies about me, feeling their warmth, their soft skin upon mine. The tongues that promised me and gave me such joy made me wither ‘bout under their intense play. Wuz this what this thing called sex wuz…the thing the nuns had told them to avoid at all cost. Well it wuz wonderful an she wuz quite happy with it now. Sumthing though wuz missing, she felt it in the back of her mind, like there could be more to this, another level. Yet, she wuz content to receive what she wuz getting, but wanting to give some of it back to the girls.

Gazing at the gathering of flesh in the room she trembled a bit. Then shifting the gaze into the demons eyes “Are they … are they all waiting for me?” Trembling at the thought, this doing these things with an audience watching, it had been bad enough with the small shorts, now she wuz a naked and having girls play with her. She wuz even enjoying it. “Can’t you have um turn round.” The eyes making her feel even more vulnerable to the sensations that spiralled through her body. “I promise to be good” rubbing her check against the demon, trying to get closer to another body, the only one close enough.

How could she last through all of this wuz her final thought.
. [bold](Jezebel)[/bold]
“You sssay that you promissse, but how can I be sssure that you’ll be good to your word, consssidering your earlier behavior towardsss your fellow classsmatesss?” In reality, Jezebel could care less about Cassie’s earlier behavior towards her classmates, though it had been mildly entertaining to watch the girls’ antics for a while. The succubus was merely fucking with the squirming red-head, while the students were doing the actual fucking.

Jezebel followed Cassie’s gaze to see what she was looking at, and then looked back at her. “I think I’ll let them watccchhh for now. They ssseem to be enjoying it well enough.”

The she-demon’s felt her own lust starting to rise again, and many squirming, waving fleshy tentacles began to sprout forth from the base of her back, and one huge phallic tentacle sprouted just above the red-haired demoness’s clit, all of them remaining invisible to the girls for now. Jezebel struggled hard to keep both her lust and the tentacles at bay for now. It was almost her time, but not yet. “If I were to let you go right now, what would you be willing to do for me?”

Oh, what could I promise….what could I do…me body knew what it wanted, it wanted to find out what that last missing key wuz. That last piece that would turn the pleasure form sumthing that wuz a lot a fun to sumthing more. I would easily have promised to forgive the girl that had caused the trouble, taken her in me arms an shown her I didn’t hate her, to show her the pleasure I felt, but me mind wanted to escape to be gone….but what did the demon want.

It wanted me soul and that belonged to god no matter what it asked of me. That she wuz evil wuz certain. Certain cause of the way she had gathered the entire class, gotten um all naked and had watched um all watch me wither in pleasure beneath the touch of a few classmates an friends. That wuz the worse, the fact I wuz really enjoying me self under thar gaze an they would all bear witness to the fact.

I looked into the temptress’s eyes an spoke what I could promise…”I promise to pray to me lord to save your immortal soul in spite a yourself, I promise to forgive yah for this as well.” It wuz a sincere thing, the most honourable and forthright thing I could think un. It wuz the right thing to do no matter what, no matter what me body wanted on this world, it wuz better to think on the here after, and ones soul wuz more precious than any of this worlds pleasures. If I’d been asked what I could do for someone in the moment the answer would have been the same. I prayed fur meself, that what I wanted would be ok in gods eyes, cause what me body wanted was to play with these girls, to feel the heat they could bring unto me.
[bold](Jezebel)[/bold]
Jezebel chuckled at what Cassie thought the demoness wanted from her. She was such a simple-minded young woman. What the succubus wanted should have been more obvious to the girl by now.

“My dear Cassssie, I believe tthhhat you misssunderssstand me greatly. I could care lessss about your forgivenesss or your sssoul. I want only one ttthhhing from you…I want what you want...”

The girls were picking up the pace a little more. Their movements were still gentle…just faster. As the students kept up their actions, more and more gasses keep releasing into the air, their potency increasing exponentially with each passing moment.

The she-demon’s rising lust was becoming nearly impossible to contain. The mass of invisible tendrils were waving around and squirming like crazy, waiting impatiently to attack the nubile young red-head. A moment longer and she won’t be able to hold off anymore. Soon it would be time to strike…very, very soon…

I heard the demon a talking in me ear, past the moan that sputtered by me lips. What could I promise?…..what could I do to gain the thing I didn’t understand but me body seemed to crave. I wuz out of me element ina manner a speakin’. Twuz all new to me these feelings of pleasure that slid along me insides an seemed to demand sumthing that they couldn’t get an I couldn’t give not knowing no better.

What did the demon want? Maybe, yes, I had to ….to show forgiveness….is that what she wanted….so I could be free to indulge in the lust that filled me to the breaking point. Me lips tremble as the words leave um all quite like, jus loud enough for the demon to hear above the sounds of the gathering of girls.

“I….I willlll, beee goooood.” The tongue rolling cross me insides makes me want to cry out but I hold back, “The …girl that stole me stuff, let her come here an with you to tell me how.” I feel the lips close ‘bout me hard an pointy nipple, teasing it…I gasp in pleasure forgettin’ me thought for a bit, “arrgghgh, I….I will show her an not like be mean, like I will make her feel like me….me is feelin’.” The hand tightens about me breast an squeezes, pleasure rolls from the touch, me own hands aching to be able to do the same, reaching for sumthing to hold of flesh and warmth. “is that what you want….want me to show you I can be a good un?....Please, let me go…to her”

I feel the crack in me mind, as a piece of me tumbles away…the peace that restrains me in these moments. I want nothing more than to be a vessel of pleasure, an to return that pleasure to one I have wronged. Me whole being cries out to right the wrong, to do unto her what I want done unto me. The logic is inescapable. It has to be right. I smile at her, turning me face into her hand an kissing it, tenderly then letting me teeth take a lil nip. What more can she want?
[bold](Jezebel)[/bold]
What a simpleton. This girl actually thought that she, a demon, really cared about things like forgiveness. She was a succubus, not an angel. As such, Jezebel had no use, nor desire, for such virtues. All she wanted, all she truly cared about, was feeding on her victim’s sexual energy and sating her own lust. For now, though, I would play along to her words.

Jezebel smiled back at young Cassie, and giggled a little—a strange sound coming from a demon—when the red haired girl gave her hand a kiss and then nipped it some with her teeth. “Very good, little one, I will give you what you want. I will have her come to you, my dear, and then you can ssshhhow her jussst how sssorry you really are.”

Turning her head to look at Samantha Carter, the girl who had stolen Cassie’s gym clothes, Jezebel spoke softly to her, the she-demons voice nevertheless carrying across the room. “Attend, Misss Carter. Your classsmate wissshhhes to make amendsss witthh you.”

Obedient to the fiend’s every word, Samantha, already completely naked, made her way across the gym floor to where Cassie lay on the floor beneath the mass of squirming naked woman-flesh, and waited patiently for what was about to happen next.

Snapping her fingers, the girls rose to their feet, visibly disappointed that their pleasurable task had been cut short but keeping silent as they looked down at Cassie, lust and desire burning in their eyes.

“Okay, Casssie, you begged for thisss, now let’ss sssee you act on your wordsss.”

How could it go so wrong, it wuzn’t what I wanted…I didn’t want the others to quit, I wanted their tongues and hands were they had been….I wanted those feelings. I turned over slowly, watching the demon me eyes half closed in lust, wanting her as well now that the others no longer worked my flesh. Then I looked at the short petite figure of Samantha and devoured it with me eyes.

I got up on all fours and crawled the short distance to her, crawled like a cat in heat cause I felt like one. Me bottom wiggled an I hope the demon liked it. Still on me knees I I slowly rose up, trailing me fingers up her legs all slow like. Rose up before her till me head was next to her pert lil nipples and brought me mouth to its rosy point like the girls had done to me. I sucked it in an flicked me tongue tip across its hardening flesh.

I looked up and into the Samantha’s eyes, holding them with me own. An spoke, soft an gentle like cause I wuz ‘bout to ask sumthing real important. “Samantha, will you forgive me for being so selfish an all…..I’ll do anything you want. Really.” I brought me ands up an cupped her sweet lil bottom, giving a gentle squeeze as me fingers tips barely brushed the pink tween her legs. I waited, hoping she would let me continue, needing it soooo much I wuz a getting a lil nauseous.
[bold](Jezebel)[/bold]
The demoness looked on, grinning wickedly as Cassie crawled over to Samantha on her hands and knees, her pretty little ass wiggling enticingly as she crossed the short distance to the petite brunette, tempting Jezebel to take her then and there and stuff that hole, as well as her pussy and mouth, with her thick, fleshy tentacles and fill her to the brim with her hot, creamy demon cum. She held back, though…for the moment…Meanwhile, she would just watch as Cassie begged the smaller girl for forgiveness.

Samantha looked down at Cassie with lust-filled eyes as she watched her approach, waiting eagerly for the moment when she would finally have her for herself. The short brown-haired girl grinned as Cassie finally approached her and began to rise, trailing her fingers up her legs as she ascended until her head met Samantha’s perky breasts. She began to moan softly when the red-haired girl started to suck on her hardening nipples, her tongue working wonders on the stiffening nubs.

Then Cass looked up and into her eyes, there gazes locking at that instant, as Cassie spoke to her, asking for forgiveness for her earlier actions and offering to do anything Samantha wanted. “That’s so sweet of you to say, Cassie,” Samantha replied, her tone soft and sweet as she spoke, “considering it was I who stole your gym clothes in the first place. But since you ask, there is one thing you can do for me…”

Keeping her gaze locked on Cassie, Samantha lowered herself slowly onto the gym floor and spread her legs invitingly to the taller student. “I would like you to lick my pussy. I want you to give me pleasure like the other girls gave to you.”

I groaned inwardly, knowing I had to do it, knowing I needed to do it. But even more against what I knew of me self and god, I wanted to do it….and not for all the right reasons. I wanted her forgiveness for me hitting her an a ripping her clothes off of her, but I also wanted her for selfish reasons, cause for some reason I thought It’d be fun an all, that I would find solace in the act for me self. Not sure why, but I wuz a feeling things I’d never felt ‘fore.

I crawled between her legs, and started to lick, and kiss, and nibble me way down one a her thighs. As I got closer to her It tasted a bit different, sumthing wet an slimy had been a sliding down her leg. The taste getting more pronounced the higher I got up her leg. I smelled her musky scent and wanted more. Tentatively I brought me tongue against the glistening wet pinkness of her, tasting. For a moment I had second thoughts…’I mean ain’t that were we pee?’ I wiggled me own bottom high in the air, I still wanted someone, anyone playing with me too. I hadn’t bargained well in this, suddenly I wanted things I wasn’t gonna get if this continued. I turned me head to look o’er me shoulder, the need echoed in me large green eyes. “Please, touch me….I need it tooo” an then I turned an came done on her a lil more forcefully, enough to push the tip of me tongue against her insides. Noticing as I came back away from her that they wuz a starting to flatten out an away form her opening. I went back to her, working me way up her lil slit a skin to the thing I liked them playing with on me.
[bold](Jezebel)[/bold]
Jezebel was starting to loose all self-control now, and she didn’t know how much longer she could contain her own lust and sexual desire, and not so sure that she wanted to anymore. The demoness, after all, was here for only one reason, a reason that somehow seemed to elude young Cassie, who proceeded to give the moaning Samantha quite a tongue-lashing in the young girl’s sweet little pussy. Jezebel chuckled as she read Cassie’s thoughts.

Jezebel watched as Cassie wiggled her sexy little hiney high in the air, inviting anyone to come to her and ‘play’ with her. Well, as they say, be careful what you ask for, you might just get it. Her time was now, she could feel it. Of course, it could just be her own need overwhelming her. In any case, the lust-crazed demoness stepped foreword, her crimson eyes burning with desire, until she was behind Cassie and then got down on the floor and positioned herself between the student’s legs and buried her long, forked, snake-like tongue deep within the red-head’s hot, tight snatch, expertly eating the girl’s pussy out with consummate skill and talent, savoring the sweet taste of the red-haired beauty’s sweet essence.

As Jezebel fucked Cassie with her tongue, she reached one hand between the girl’s legs to grab hold of Cassie’s clit and started pinching and rubbing the sensitive nub between thumb and forefinger while her other hand reached up towards Cassie’s right breast and roughly groped at the supple young tit-flesh and pinch the aching nipple the same way she handled her clit.

Just to make sure Cassie wouldn’t escape, Jezebel sent a mass of tentacles to wrap themselves around Cassie’s body, as well around the trapped girl’s limbs, pinning her hands and feet firmly to the ground.

Soon, she would take the red-head away from Samantha and have her all for herself, and then all the brakes would be off and the real fun would begin…

I worked Samantha as best I could, listening for her sighs an such. Me back arched inward as I kept me bottom in the air, the sole purpose to entice someone, anyone to me, to give to me what I was a givin’. I reached forward with the hand to grasp the petite an firm breast that seemed ot beg fur a touch when it finally happened.

The good book say to be ware of what yah ask for, I came off the wet lil slit of pink flesh all of a sudden as wiggling worm wound its way up me insides…I felt me world slide a lil in the touch, tilt even. “OOOHHHHMMMPPFF” the air jus a rushed over me quivering lips an a burst forth in a great big rush. I pushed back, momentarily forgettin me promise to do anything Samantha wanted me too. I close me eyes to the rush of sensation. This is what I had wanted at the last, an its wuz coming faster than anything I had hoped for.

The hand on me lil nub a flesh above the playing tongue made me rock back an up, the other girls had been fun and good but nothing like this….this wuz like nothing I could imagine….heaven maybe? Did one feel like this in gods presence? Me hard nipple rolls in those fingers, a lil pain in the first touch that slips to wonderful feelings of heat an electricity that flows to me middle….I am heat.

Hands an tentacles squirmed cross me flesh. Me arms an legs held in place, with each new touch, new sensation I don’t know without them if I’d a been squirming all o’er the floor…least this way I stayed close to Samantha so I could finish me promise. I bend me head down with renewed vigor an push me mouth and nose ‘gainst her waiting flesh. Loving the way she squirms ‘gainst me no different than the way I squirm ‘gainst the demon. I only wish me hands were free to move back to those wonderful firm an perky mounds upon her chest.

Heaven doesssn’t hold a candle to half the pleasssuresss I could give you, my dear Cassssie…Jezebel responded inside her willing victim’s mind. As she spoke telepathically to the writhing girl in front of her, eight slender, phallic-tipped tendrils began to wriggle their way inside the redhead’s hot and dripping pussy.

Jezebel pulled out briefly—just long enough for the tentacles to snake their way into Cass’s hole—and then plunged her long, forked tongue back inside…deep, deep inside as the tentacles began to frantically wriggle and turn about the edges of Cassie’s slippery inner walls. The tendrils inside Cassie then began to vibrate, gently at first, and then very gradually increasing in their intensity. While this was happening the lusty red-haired demoness began to hum loudly, the sound somewhat muffled by Cassie’s snatch.

This whole effort was to create a sort of living vibrator that was rather more like several twisting, turning vibrators, all moving independently in different directions and at different speeds.

Thisss isss but a ssample of what iss to come, my pet..

More wriggling tendrils began to wrap themselves around Cassie’s lithe form as Jezebel extended her serpentine tongue deeper into the squirming red-head’s hot, wet pussy. Smooth, fleshy appendages slithered around the girl’s waist, several slimmer tentacles, curling around one supple breast, their thin tips rubbing back and forth across the stiffened nipple.

In a fit of generosity, Jezebel granted Cassie’s wish and released her hands from their bondage so that she could put them to good use on her new friend. And why not? This little slut wasn’t going anywhere. There probably wasn’t even a need to bind her legs at this point. She was doing everything of her on volition now.

As the lust-crazed she-demon continued to rape her sexy little captive, she couldn’t help but laugh hysterically inside. Not long ago, this little prude had to be pinned down by every student in the gym to keep her from trying to get away. And now here she is, a goody-goody, brainwashed bible-beater who blindly devoted her entire life to her pitiful little god…getting involved some hot, steamy lesbian action not only with her entire class, but a hand-full of truants, the school nurse, and what appeared to be two of her friends and her roommate.

And to top it all off, this irritatingly pious little nun-in-training was actually allowing herself to be fucked by an evil fiend from Hell…Was literally begging for it!

Oh, the irony!

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Last edited by CMS on Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 19, 2007 10:36 pm
Profile WWW

Inside me the most delicious feelings an sensations ‘gain to make me oh so hot…on wet….so very wet. It wuz like some strange dream, the kind you wake up from with your nighty all wet with sweat an your own fingers aching to touch yourself in ways yah ain;t supposed to. SO yah don’t…but this time, this time it wuz happening for real. Only them touches an such were sooooo much more intense than in one of me dreams that I could do naught to deny me self anything that would stop them.

For a moment me mind caught, hit the wall….wrong, everything wrong, an yet how could something that felt soooo very right be so wrong. Could I or mankind have gotten it all so mixed up. Wuz this not gods way of showing us his blessings in a right physical way. Me tongue circling Samantha’s nub…then flicking across the tiny bud as I watched her breath catch, lungs full of air an pushing her pert lil bosom upwards…upwards, begging to be touched. Stretching out me hands an perching me self on me elbows I cupped the waiting mounds, clutching them an gently squeezing till Samantha’s perty voice cries out in happiness, her cry echoing off the very walls of the gym to join the chorus of female voice singing thar praise to me lord. With her bucking hips beneath me chin and mouth I stroked her lips an bub with me tongue, reveling in the stream of juices she emitted. Slurping an sucking at her as she continued her dance, hands firmly clenched tightly upon me head, sometimes lifting me off…then pushing me back down upon her. Could this really be bad?

An still I wiggled me self….me bum proudly held in the air while the creature hind me played her wonderful tongue across me. Try as I might to mimic her ability on Samantha I could not. An even as Samantha sang her song of joy I knew I wuz not even close to the ability of the one that played me like a fancy music instrument. Breath hissed out of me mouth around the wet mound before me…a light moan rolling over me tongue an lips as me insides seemed to vibrate. If it weren’t for her holding me up I reckon I’d have been on the floor squirming…squirming like no tomorrow. As it wuz I could feel me legs shaking, could feel the tension in um as Something big an powerful rose up inside me. Samantha had clenched me to her right before she had sung out to the heavens, could this be the same….could I be ‘bout to add me voice to the chorus?

Welcoming the touches…the probes of me most sacred places…the tentacle rolling itself about me hanging breast, its end lgithly caressing me hard full nipple. God wuz good….to have given me the ability to feel like this. I wanted her…all of them…to show what I had learned, what I wuz…jus like them. Denial of me self seemed so crazy now, the wet tongue probing me slick hole, vibrating inside me like it had a mind of its own an knew exactly what I would love…Pushing back I ground her mouth ‘gainst me in shear lustful exuberance like. I could feel her wither round me hips, pulling on them, gathering me up for sum thing more. But what? Yet it did not matter, for this wuz the pleasure of heaven…had to be….had to be….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:00 am
Profile WWW

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
I sssee you are quite enjoying yourssself, my dear. It’sss veeerrry interesssting how, not sso long ago, you were attempting to fight off your fellow ssstudentss, who only wanted to make you feel ass I am now. Why now do you give into your desssiress, when only moments ago you tried ssso very hard to deny them?

Jezebel knew much of it came from the infernal gasses that the devious little she-demon has been, and continues to release throughout the gym, but Cassie didn’t, and she was curious to hear what her sexy little captive would say on the matter.

Meanwhile, the other students in the room who, previously content to simply masturbate and fondle themselves as they watched the spectacle before them, started to make out with each other again. Kisses and light caresses turned into groping and squeezing…and soon another massive lesbian orgy was gradually beginning to take place on the middle of the gym floor, already slick with the girls’ love juices from their previous love-making sessions.

Jezebel would have to take care of that before it was time for the next class to come in, which wouldn’t be too long from now. This made her realize how little time she had left. But then again, she could always take control of the next group of students the same way she did this one, or at the very least, give them all mental suggestions that all was normal and there was nothing to worry about. There was no rush, after all. These students might be late getting to their next class, but that was their problem to worry about, not hers. There would be a lot of detention slips to fill by a lot of angry teachers to a lot of very confused students.

Hehe, Jezebel’s comrades would definitely have no shortage of pretty, nubile young girls to play with by this hour’s end.

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Last edited by Jezebel on Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:16 pm
Profile WWW

There wuz nothing to think ‘bout, only to enjoy…to push me back against the swarm of wriggling tentacles that promised me more grace than a month of Sundays. Samantha before me, panting with her legs spread wide to reveal the glistening flow of moisture, her body slack in its rapture of joy. Even her eyes were glassy an unfocused as her hands trembled cross her body as she touched herself. Oh how I wanted to feel a release like that…

An yet my terrible mistress had one more question for me…a question that haunted me thoughts an sent a shiver down me spine, inhibiting for a moment the pleasures I wuz a feeling. Try as I might not a single answer made sense…nothing did…only the way it felt an how I did.

“Perhaps….it is gods own gift to feel like this…maybe ….oh lord yes it feels goooood…” I wiggled me bum gainst her, thoughts leaving me as well as making me pant for air. “reckon it is gods will that I learn….so …. So teach me…yessssss…..”

Why not? God would not have tempted me with sum thing I couldn’t handle…tempt me to sin, let a demon... Me head spun, an trembled as I fought for some control an turned ‘bout. The fiery red hair of me temptress so much like me own, the swirl of tentacles before me. I wanted her, an did not want to share her with another at all….no I wanted her to be mine and had no idea why. Only … only I deserved her. I could see the throbbing shaft tween her legs, strange in being there, like her nub had a size of…well a man. Nature seems to have its own way of telling yah what to do…an what yah need to do. Following instinct I crawled into her lap….crawled on all fours with me full bosom rocking back an forth till we could touch, nipple to nipple…legs spreading round her … lips touching, a jolt that took me all at once, trembling from the anticipation of what I don’t know…but knowing no how I will enjoy it an want it.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:12 am
Profile WWW

Oh, how confused this one has become! Jezebel thought to herself as she continued her tongue-lashing in Cassie’s s tight little cunt, Mistaking Yahweh’s will for mine! ‘God’s own gift’, indeed! I wonder how much further I can push this one…

The red-headed succubus smirked with satisfaction as she watched Cassie—of her own free will, more or less--crawl on all fours, her lovely tits bouncing with each movement, until the slightly taller girl’s chest was even with her own, her warm body so close to Jezebel’s hot (though not burning) flesh. Their nipples touched, as did their lips, and Cassie spread her legs around the succubus…and then the lust-crazed demoness thrust her long, thick slab of hot, throbbing demon meat deep into the lust-crazed student.

Remembering Cassie’s new friend, Jezebel sent her off with a mental suggestion to go join the mass if writhing, moaning students that had piled up in the middle of the gym floor.

Your doing quite well, Casssie, Jezebel said inside the human’s mind as she wrapped her own legs tightly in an inescapable vice-like grip around the girl’s back, driving her massive tentacle-cock deeper into her victim’s sopping wet cunt. Your God mussst be ssso proud of you…Looking down from Heaven to sssee Hisss devoted sssubject debaasssing herssself…Sssubmitting to her lussst…

Jezebel flipped them over, so that the demoness was on top, and wrapped her wings around them both, closing tightly around the red-head’s back as she continued to thrust her slowly enlarging phallic tentacle-cock deep and hard into Cassie’s body, the shaft twisting and turning and wriggling about as if it had a life of its own.

…Giving into her carnal desssiresss…Conssorting, of her own free will, with an evil demonic sssucubusss, a Child of Lilith the Demon Queen and Hell-ssspawned creature from the Great Abysss, daughter and loyal sssubject of Hiss Great Advessary, the Mighty Lord Sssamael—that’sss Sssatan to you, my dear…Yesss, your god must be very proud of you at thisss moment!

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Last edited by Jezebel on Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:54 am
Profile WWW

Pleasure made me tremble from inside to out. Feeling the tip of her slide across me moist an ready nether lips. An then…then I felt her at me entrance, a large smile crossing me face, eyes closing to the sensations as she pushes the throbbing mass past me entrance. Me insides stretch round an grip her. In that moment I can feel the grace of Gods pleasure, an so I hang me head back an let the sounds bubble up from deep inside an past me lips. Her lips run along the curve of me exposed neck an I give in to her…fully give in to her.

The feel of her within me, filling me with heat an joy. A voice calls me, a pleasing sound that sends a shiver of pleasure down me spine at her words. Like god himself speaks to the prophets I reckon….”doing well” is there any better praise to one so inexperienced. I can feel the pride well within me…an I pivot me hips in her lap, striving to be even more so….to please her.

The voice within changes….changes to a mocking echo tinged with evil. Me movements stop an then she pulls me round. I feel me insides twist about the hard shaft that pins me in place. Feel the weight of her shift upon me back, pressing me down upon the smooth wooden floor of the gym. Her body remains between me outspread legs, plunging herself in an out of me. Hard hot points stab me shoulder blades as she presses me further into the floor. A hand curls on me flowing hair, savagely yanking me head round in utter pain so that from the corner of me eye I can see here leering face.

Her other hand comes hard across me bum, sending its round fullness quivering in pain. The small yelp escapes me lips, to be drowned out in the moans that fill the room. The voice sounds once again in me head like an evil laugh. The mirth filled voice taking pleasure in me sudden panic. A panic that spread from me very soul.

“Noooo, please….let me ….ohhhhh goooo…….” Hands come forward, forearm to elbow hard upon the floor as I try to crawl away form her. It is as if she cackles with glee at this turn of events. Each wiggle of me hips as I try to move sends her wonderfully hard thrust against another part of me insides. Pleasure fills me gut, a growing heat. Me breasts bulge out from under me as I drag the harden points across the floor. Yet I move….but each move seems to still leave her atop me…ridding me as person rides a horse.

Panting, me head an neck still painfully held so I can see those glowing eyes of lustful hate. Could I have been so wrong….could this pleasure truly be of the evil side of life? Me right breast slides across a slickness on the floor. I can smell the familiar scent of another girl…the girl that’s taste still covers me lips….

“Oh dear god….please hear me…please save me” I beseech me lord an master, The pleasure…..the pleasure, me body responding to here as once again I begin to fight with me mind to take it all back.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:09 pm
Profile WWW

“What’sss the matter, dear? Issn’t thisss what you wanted?” Jezebel asked, grinning evilly, exposing a mouth full of razor-sharp teeth and a pair of fangs that looked like that of a viper’s…fitting for an evil creature like Jezebel. You came to me, even after knowing what I am and what I represssent…You practically begged for me to give you what your body craved sssoo mucchh...You crawled on your handsss and kneesss and laid your lovely body upon me, sso that we may give each other pleasure…You buck and moan with great pleassure ass I continue to mount you…Your body practically ssscreamssss out with itss need for sssatisssfaction…And yet here you are, begging for me to let you go, jussst when we were ssstarting to have fun…”

Jezebel continued to stare at Cassie, two flaming red orbs seeming to bore straight into the mortal’s very soul, as she brutally raped the poor girl, “And now you beg for your God to sssave you. I thought thiss wasss ‘God’sss will’…your God would not have tempted you with sssomething you could not handle, would He? Tempt you to sssin…to allow yourssself to be taken by a demon…And you have been doing ssso well until now. Oh dear, I’m afraid I’m going to have to punish you even further…”

Jezebel harshly grabbed a hold of Cassie’s face with both hands, forcing he mouth wide open, and a thick cream-colored tentacle forced its way into the girl’s mouth and deep down her throat. No doubt Cassie would try to bite the large shaft in order to rid herself of the intruding organ, however doing so would be like biting an iron bar covered in many layers of soft human-like flesh.

The hard, thick shaft of the sadistic little she-demon slowly began to expand in size as the evil crimson-eyed fiend brutally pounded the fleshy, white tentacle-cock inside Cassie’s tight, gripping pussy, and it was soon joined by two smaller appendages, each about a quarter inch thick, that had somehow managed to squeeze their way into the red-haired girl’s already-stuffed hole. As soon as they thrust themselves inside, they began to work, each twisting and turning in different directions as they began to explore the panicking student’s inner walls.

Jezebel took great pleasure in this human’s physical and mental torment, and she planned on continuing to ‘play’ with Cassie for as long as possible. The fear and panic she felt coming from young Cassie was almost as wonderful as what she would be getting from her by this hour’s end…

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:04 am
Profile WWW

The vocal prayer to me lord an master wuz cut off by the large round tentacle that pierces me lips an slides down me throat. Gagging as it pushes far too deeply into me a new fear arises…the fear of suffocating, of not being able to breath past the pulsing flesh. The flesh is impervious to me bits an the grinding of me teeth. Clenching down upon its slick rubbery surface it merely expands tween me teeth an forces me mouth open wider. Me jaws hurt form the strain of being pushed so wide….gulping down the saliva an the sick taste of sum thing upon the tentacle itself.

To think I wuz ‘bout to pledge me self as a bride of Christ….to pledge me body an soul to him an him alone. How would he look upon me now? I try to keep the tears from falling as I wonder if me lord would take me know to be his bride, a ruined fallen shell of a girl. A girl who has fallen to the a tryst with a demon, a femal demon at that…given herself o’er to be ravished in unspeakable ways. Her flesh pierced by tentacles that fill her with a pleasure that must resemble that in heaven itself while in the presence of god.

Gagging once again as the hard flesh plunges passed me mouth an deep into me throat cutting of me air I am brought back to the hear an now. The life an death struggle I wage for me body an soul with this foul creature from the depths of hell. Bringing bout hands upwards I grip the shaft in me mouth an try and pull it free. Straining I feel it begin to slip back out…gasping as clean air enters me lungs through me nose once more. I will not allow me self to be used in this manner any longer. It is as if me head begins to clear, an even though me body convulses in pleasure I have a part of me mind back, the part that will fight, fight this despicable demon till me last breath for the sake of me beliefs.

But how? How can I fight. Silently I pray… I pray as I feel the heat within as me insides threaten to quiver once again an force the air from the lungs in a perverse chorus of medley that only this demon could appreciate. ‘please dear god….give me strength….help me….please….I am yours….’

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:44 pm
Profile WWW

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:48 pm
Profile WWW

Jezebel grabbed a hold of Cassie’s hair and tugged hard. “Did I sssay you could take that out, my dear?” Jezebel admonished, tisk tisking as she wagged a finger at Cassie. “The more you resssissst me, the more I’m going to have to punissshh you…” With that, the angry demoness wrapped a pair of tentacles tightly around Cassie’s wrists binding them behind the girl’s back.

One thick tentacle, replaced Jezebel’s hand around her captive’s hair, giving her both hands free again. The tentacle that she had pulled out quickly forced its way back down the redhead’s throat, this time with no way of it being able to be removed. Another got itself wet with Cassie’s own juices and then thrust itself deep inside the girl’s ass, pumping itself in and out of the poor girl’s rear in time with the thrusting of the other three buried deep within her pussy.

“The more you fight me, Casssie, the more I’m going to make you hurt…”

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:34 pm
Profile WWW

As I fought, Things were seemingly going form bad to worse…an yet what choice did I really have. Me head set to spinning were not a thought in it made much sense. If this be gods will that what wuz it he wuz trying to teach me. Had I been bad an in need of punishment. Or wuz this good an all. Demons lie, that wuz a given, but first it had been a good thing to do cause god wanted me too an I had eventually been willing to try at least. Now…now it wuz a bad thing, an abomination to god. I wuz inclined to agree….but the pleasure I’d been privy too wuz like nothing I’d ever dreamed of. Could that really be of evil? An now it wuz as if pain rode me…rode me for making the decision to not take part in what this demon had in mind….wuz that gods will?

Struggle as I might I could not fee me hands an arms as they wuz cruelly bent behind me…bent upwards as if to pitch me forwards on me face, but then held steady so I could only lean forwards upon me knees. The tentacle slithered round me neck an plunged into me mouth tween gasps. Oh how I tried to pull back, only to have me arms bent further upwards to propel me gainst the wicked phallus of sorts. In a macabre sort of way the she-demon behind me used me position to force me forwards onto her slithering tentacle, forcing it ever deeper into me throat an cutting off air….then all them tentacles would relax, me body forced back an upright only to have um all plunge with me again…forcing me to squirm tween each separate entry…to try an fight them off only to have um slide every deeper like me body was a trying to pin itself on all of um…

Slowly me knees gains to spread outwards on the slick gym floor. Slick from the liquids that rolled down the insides of me thighs to pool on the floor next to me knees. I had to pull me legs together with great effort, a moan erupting from the mouth of me tormentor each an every time I did. Erupting I suppose as I clenched her tightly within me folds…feeling her even more so. Even in me torment I seemed to be making it more pleasurable for her. An yet what could I do…allow me self to sink downwards upon each shaft, to stop fighting … to allow the pleasure to build instead to the pain that seemed to keep me rational an in gods good grace.

The pain … me throat…me insides….me poor bum, hurt from the width…hurt from the pounding within each an every time I struggled. An when I did not…then the pleasure built to the point that me insides hurt as they shuddered in shear joy…Pain to pleasure… pleasure to pain, could one even win…could one even triumph an know they served gods will…..

I tried as best I could to speak about the hot throbbing shaft, an to no avail, the words formed, but the sounds remained me panting breath round the slurping sloshing sounds of the shafts constant movement in an out of me mouth. ‘demons are liars…yah can’t have it both ways…either I am to enjoy or I am not too….I know you demon….even me lord an master suffered at your hands far greater pain than I …. So I too will bear it…will bear it till you fail in yur mission to corrupt me soul an claim it for the forces of darkness. ‘

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Profile WWW

Jezebel roared with laughter as she continued to plow Cassie with her thick, fleshy tentacles. "Foolisshh cchhild! Do you honesstly believe tthhat your will iss ssstronger tthhan mine? I am a demoness! Eternal! Undying! I will never tire! If I sso cchhosse, I could keep doing thiss forever, without even breaking a ssweat!"

This was not entirely true. Jezebel, demon or not, would tire sooner or later...especially if she did not replenish herself soon...but Cassie did not need to know this.

Wrapping her arms around Cassie's waist, Jezebel unwrapped her wings from her struggling victim and propelled herself upwards, shooting up like a rocket towards the ceiling. Never letting up on the girl's punishment as they rapidly made their ascent, the slender yet deceptively strong demoness carried her prey along with her as easily as an eagle flying with a field mouse caught in its strong, tight-gripping talons.

As they reached the top, hovering perhaps a few inches below the rafters and a few feet from the nearest wall, Jezebel shot foreword, forcibly shoving Cassie against the wall in the process. Jezebel released her grip on Cass's waist, a pair of thick, fleshy tentacles quickly taking the place of her hands, holding the red-headed student in a tight, vice-like grip as she continued to relentlessly pound the helpless girl's pussy, throat and ass.

Now the fiend's hard-thrusting tentacles, the very things that caused the human so much terrible pain and punishment, were all that kept the poor, tormented young woman from meeting her end on the hard wooden floor below. Jezebel couldn't help but chuckle at the irony of situation.

"Sso, tell me, Casssie...How much longer do you tthhink you can lasst?"

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Last edited by Jezebel on Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:03 pm
Profile WWW

Wicked fingers clench me waist in a grip of iron, holding me solidly in place as the tentacles continue to pound me abused but willing flesh. With a lurch me hands…legs….body looses contact with the ground an me tummy rolls. Even then the remorseless pounding continues. Even then as a new sensation of cool air blows by me in great gusts do my insides still get plumbed by the demon.

Suddenly I am hanging by only the demons arms ‘bout me waist as the floor of the gym rapidly grows smaller in me widening eyes. Looking down in abject fear, me green eyes wide an full. Full as the rest of me is with withering tentacles. Me death seems only moments away should this demon wish it. She takes me an slams me body to the wall, me bum an shoulders taking most of the blow.

Muscles clenching in fear I bring me arms and hands against the cinder blocks in a feeble effort to keep me self upon its painted surface like sum insect. Me feet flat ‘gainst the wall, trying desperately to keep me self up. Fear of falling to me death, now pinned in place by only the tentacles to move in an out of me. Fear consumes me an makes every muscle in me body rigid an taught.

Fear tightens me inner muscles…an for the first time I feel the muscles of me womb. Feel them tighten round the pounding shaft. Feel them an know how to relax ‘um….how to tighten ‘um. The fear drives me to tighten….and to tighten means pleasure…the pleasure of feeling every inch of that hard shaft push its way in an out of me tight wet center.

Still so wet….me body responding to the pleasure of feeling so filled….of being loved upon, of being used. The ache of pleasure roars through me head. But I cannot relax an allow the orgasm to take me for to give in to pleasure means falling to me death. An so the pleasure builds, unbearable in its need to find release. A dull ache in me gut that slowly expands as me body does what it must an me mind holds it back. Pleasure to pain….pain to pleasure. Would I have ever even known it was possible. An for the life of me I cannot fathom why me lord in heaven needs to teach me this lesson.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:14 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Gym Class (Jezebel and Cassie)
Jezebel reveled in Cassie's terror as she fed upon the girl's fear, just as she had earlier feasted upon the helpless student's pheromone-induced lust and her dripping sexual fluids, growing stronger and more powerful with each taste. The ravaging succubus could only imagine how much she would become more so by the time she was done with the delectable Miss Smith.

Deciding to go with a different approach towards her hapless victim than she had recently, Jezebel gradually decreased the pace of her tentacles' relentless thrusting, thus further prolonging her captive's orgasm. The demon did not want the human to cum before she herself was ready to blow, after all. After a few seconds, the hot, throbbing shafts began to slide in and out of Cassie's sweet, tight-gripping holes in slow, gentle strokes, teasing the girl's orifices instead of punishing them.

"Life iss full of pain and ssuffering, my dear Cassie," Jezebel hissed softly in the redhead's ear before she reached foreword to take the girl's ample breasts in her hands, gently fondling the supple flesh and slowly teasing the hard nipples with her thumbs. "But, if you let it, life can alsso bring you great pleassure. More often tthan not, tthhe two go hand-in-hand. Whicchh one to embracce isss up to you alone to cchhoossse."

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:42 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next