View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 8:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Gym Class (Jezebel and Cassie) 

Post Re: Gym Class (Jezebel and Cassie)
‘Our father who art in heaven blesses me…oh yes he does.’ Fighting for control the tentacles that ravage me slow, almost stopping in their partaking of me body. The fight a bit easier now. I reckon me soul may yet be safe. That the evil I have done, the sins I have committed.

Oh but the sin did feel good. The way the shafts moved in an out of me, slower now, an if I only closed me eyes I could believe I floated on a cloud of pleasure. Still me body remained tense, pinned in the corner of the gym, a long plummet to me certain death should the demon choose. Wuz death better than a Tryst of pleasure the likes of which I had never for had.

Her breath upon me ear, a slow whisper. Pain an suffering, or pleasure….oh god no…not this temptation. Did not your own son cry out on the cross, in agony…should that not be my punishment?

An yet me body responds. Responds to the torture of pleasure as I fight with mind an soul. A warm hand closing on me tender orb, squeezing it as her thumb plays across the hard tight tip. Jolts of joy bounce inside me much to me dismay. A flick of sum thing living across the center of me. Across a part of me that I have long neglected the sensations of. A wild nub of nerves an pleasure. OH me……

Must fight…her body moving against mine. Strong an soft. sliding into me slow an deliberate, not an smidgen of pain, no, not no more. Pouring on the pleasure of the flesh, making me feel every inch of her smooth skin ‘gainst mine. Like she seeks to slide within me own skin, to become one with me. Is that not what the bible says happens…that two shall become one.

Me mind feels the horror of that thought even as me body continues to respond once more, building, ready to explode.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:28 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2