View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Field Trip (for Summanus and Kristy Baker) 

Post Field Trip (for Summanus and Kristy Baker)
Four times! What was wrong with her? Each time she repeated her litany that her Mistress wished for her to recite, crying out Vera's name each time, her fingers slick with her own juices, her pussy clamping against her fingers.

This was nuts. She couldn't get any studying done. Not tonight. Karen, her room mate and several of the girls left already on their field trip. She had heard the rumors amongst the other victims that there was a demon that prowled the dorms for victims.

Daphnee was attacked her very first day on the island though. She knew these tales were anything but nonsense. She just figured that they were stories about the other demon that attacked her already, how likely was he to attack her again? He was not so bad either.

Pushing away her books she practices a little ventriloquism but finds that she rushes off to the bathroom for number five. Damn, what was going on? She thinks about taking a cold shower but decides to take a dip in the pool instead.

She changes into her bikini which is as green as her eyes. A top that hugs her average bosoms snugly. She removes her leather wrist guards in lieu of wrapping her scarred forearms in bandages and gets on her school uniform.

Daphnee backs a quick bag. An extra towel, a soft drink and some cookies. A bra and pair of panties too to slip on after her swim seeing how the bikini would be soaked.

She ties back her hair in a quick pony tail then proceeds to the pool.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Last edited by Daphnee on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:55 am

Post Re: Field Trip (for Summanus, open to other students)
After all those years saving power for the time it would take to hunt from one victim to another, I've finally reach a place with great potential.

I could hardly wait, but I had to be smart not to be discovered after a few strikes it seems rumors start going around the dorms, but again the small fraction of knowledge they might have won't help them against me, if somehow someone figures out my plans it will be already too late to keep me from claiming my rightful place as a deity, no an overlord in the human world.

I place my eyes on my next victim, my sole presence from this parallel dimension in i'm stuck in within the day is enough to raise her urges beyond her control, being the first step of my hunting game, with time she herself would make her self vulnerable, at the right time.

I'll make sure to enjoy her and break her will at the right time, for know I'll just follow her and wait for my presence in the human dimension grows stronger as the night falls.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:42 pm

She was ignorant that anyone or thing for that matter would spend the time to watch her. She was always the outcast, one psychological problem after another. She had been a head case and just the way that she carried herself kept her on the outs with the other girls.

Daphnee was attractive though she would never see it with her low self esteem. The day is a bit chilly though she remembers all too well the horrors of going to the beach so she decides that the pool is both closer and warmer. She strips off the school uniform and places it and her bag into a locker before heading back out.

With the dorms virtually empty she has the place to herself then wonders about the rules, no swimming with no life guard on duty … she sits at the edge of the pool dangling her feet in the water. Someone had to be around, the pool was opened but she did not wish to disappoint Vera with a braking of the rules.

She looks to the clock, five minutes slip past, then ten as the darkness outside steadily grows. After a bit she doesn't think anyone is coming but it bugs her that the door is unlock.

“What the hell, if no one is going to be on duty then why open the pool up at all?” She frowns, feeling that burning desire that has her rubbing at her crotch, the wet portion of her bottoms clear.

“Alight just a quick dip.” Five times already, now this! She slips into the pool, the water making her arousal though it helps a little it is clearly not enough as her fingers dip beneath the bottoms and into her sex, her eyes closing against the budding pleasure she feels again as she presses those digits into wet folds.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:10 am

I wait for darkness to give me strength, while hiding in the darkest corner of the pool area.

watching how you keep trying to please your self I can hardly wait to take you.

when the night starts to fall I'm able to manifest portions of my body, I let out 2 big tentacles and have them slide like snakes through the shadows all the way to the pool, once in contact with the water they become transparent virtually invisible to the human eye under water, I have them swim towards you and when in range I make them split into several smaller ones, this small tendrils softly reach towards your skin and assimilate your body temperature so they'll remain unnoticed as they wrap around your arms and legs and softly reach for your sweet spots, wrapping around your breasts over the bikini top and rubbing your pussy over the bikini bottom fabric, as they keep sending jolts of pleasure into your body, from the moment they came in contact with your skin.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:53 am

It was as numbing as a mosquito bite, those tendrils that reach out but are not felt, not physically at least. He gets a firm hold on her, though it may not be a physical one. It was just as well that she had not felt a physical touch as she would have immediately panicked.

This was different. Her breasts swell, nipples go taut against the now dark green bikini top. She was not overly large, nor was she small but average there, still the effects of the tendrils are apparent despite the water being heated she responds to it as if it were cold.

Green eyes close, she whimpers as her hand slides beneath her top squeezing the wet flesh of her breast then capturing an erect pink nipple and rolling it between her thumb and index finger.

She gasps in pleasure as her fingers find the sacred place in her passage. Her g-spot throbs with want despite the actions of those plunging fingers unaware that the demon was already manipulating her arousal as those tendrils caress her. There is no physical effect, at least she does not feel any yet as he adjusts her aroused state. Her clit hardens too against that pleasant attention as she gasps out a moan, trying to keep it subdued, her back pressed to the wall of the pool as her fingers continue to work over herself only dimly aware of where she was though that adding to the excitement of the moment as well.

(hope I read the effects of the tendrils right if not I can edit)

Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:22 am

Post Re: Field Trip (for Summanus and Kristy Baker)
Kirsty couldn't sleep tonight. Rumors of demons stalking the halls of the dorm building had her brain was teaming with story ideas. Ideas she decided she ought to purge from her head before she went to sleep and started having weird dreams again. Her dreams had been quite intense since she'd come to Shokushu and with her dreams that was dangerous. She didn't really believe there was a demon haunting the dormitories but if she started dreaming about that she could accidental manifest an illusion of one that could be almost as effective as the real thing.

She decided there was nothing for it except to stay up for a little while and find something else to concentrate on. Like exploring parts of the school she didn't know all that well yet. The Gymnasium seemed like a fair place to start. She wasn't much for sports but she had heard the school had an impressive swimming pool. It was probably locked up for the night but she grabbed her bathing suit anyway and headed off. The gym building was huge and looks deserted from the outside, still one of the side doors was open and once inside there was enough light to find her way around.

It didn't take her long to find the pool. All the lights were on for that area and then gentle sound a lapping water told her she wasn't the only person who had decided to take a late night swim. "Hello?!" She called from the doorway as she entered the pool building. There was a purple haired girl in the water with her back to her. Kirsty couldn't see what her was doing under the water, she could only tell the girl was distacted. "I'm sorry. I'm not interrupting something, am I?" She asked as she approach the pool.

(Please forgive any typing errors. I am half asleep at the moment. Off to bed now. Night.)

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:50 am

(thought I would cut in here since there was time for direct interaction and I;m up late/early again :lol: then we can go Summanus, Kristy and Daphnee :))

Her fingers were digging into her by this point, her litany to Vera was getting harder as her Mistress had given her the command to recite it each time she had touched herself as she did now. Her nipples were tight beneath the top of that green bikini as she lost herself in the moment. She forgot that a lifeguard might return, she found the pool open of course though she had not considered that this might have been a trap set by the school in behalf of their “guests” to make things a bit easier for them with unsuspecting students.

Even with those invisible tendrils touching her, Daphnee's green eyes shoot open when she hears someone. She was so aroused! Yet she had a Mistress she never considered herself a lesbian or bi-sexual only doing such acts when her Mistress commanded it for Daphnee had been so starved for attention that she had that desire to please.

Her fingers sweep out of her passage, a hand moving to drape across her breasts. She turns around facing the wall of the pool a blush staining her cheeks even before she was fully turned around she's speaking assuming it was going to be the lifeguard and not another student.

Now was she blushing out of embarrassment because she was caught or nearly so or even because she was caught braking the rules and accessing the pool when there was no lifeguard on duty. Her arousal was intense and obvious she didn't want to get out of the pool and show how aroused she was.

“I'm sorry, I'll get out. I waited and no one ca-” Well no one came, not even her … yet … “You're not the lifeguard.” An obvious statement, her body still hot with arousal at this point.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:09 am

(great thanks for coming Napton and daphnee for following up)

Exited from having another victim, he can't help but anticipate how he'll play with both of their bodies,
but he won't rush it he'll enjoy both of them slowly, playing with their bodies needs, till the moment comes for their will to fall under their sexual urges.

withdrawing some of his tentacles from Daphnee's body, he leaves a couple of them to keep her arousal, specially the one between her legs, slowly moving back and forth rubbing against her pussy over the bikini bottom fabric, sending jolts up her body, for him to enjoy the view of Daphnee's struggle while she tries to keep her self form moaning in front of Kirsty.

his powers growing as the sun falls his demonic presence grows stronger, arousing anyone inside the same room, making their body heat only increase due to their sexual urges, affecting kirsty the most since she is still out of the pool, I wait for her to jump into the pool within the reach of the tentacles already in there.

(Kirsty would you mind describing your bathing suit?, just for me to have a mental image)

Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:16 pm

(She's not wearing it yet but it looks like this)

Kirsty blinked at the purple haired girl already in the pool. She was clearly embarrassed and it was not hard to guess why. Kirsty hadn't had the greatest view but it was clear the other girl had been touching herself when she'd walked in. Kirsty blushed too, the very idea of being caught masturbating in such a public location sent a disturbingly strong feeling of arousal straight to her crotch. She'd never considered that scenario all that appealing but now faced with it out was clear her body did.

"Ummm... I'm sorry." She started, realizing the other girl had asked her something. "No, I'm not the lifeguard. I just saw the light on in here and assumed it was open too... I didn't mean to interrupt anything." Wow, it was warm in here. They must keep the temperature up for the swimmers' benefit. She really wanted to get in the water and cool off. "Do you mind if I join you for a swim?"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:57 am

Not the life guard but she saw that the other girl blushed too. It was as if she were feeling embarassed to her! Like the way you get self conscious and embarrassed if walking in on someone that was naked.

She so much wanted to crawl beneath a rock somewhere but couldn't leave the pool. If she did her arousal would be unmisteable with those rock hard nipples beneath her top. But what was she too do? She was stuck and Daphnee knew it. She had felt small here, and before she would have relished any sort of attention though this had been a bit much for her.

Not trusting her voice she nods. “I-I waiated for a lifeguard for awhile and none showed up so I figured that they wouldn't leave the pool unlocked, even with a few of us here.

“I'm pretty sure it goes against regulations to be swimming without someone on duty but I-I couldn't help it.”

Her arousal wasn't the only thing she was trying to hide considering both wrists had bandages wrapped about them rather than the usual leather arm guards she had gotten permission to wear. She kept the scars hidden whenever possible not that she didn't know what she was covering but she couldn't bare seeing them. Only Vera had seen them willingly and most of the creatures, hell all of them in fact, had only focused on her other clothing and not stupid arm guards since they weren't in the way at all.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:23 am

waits and watches while the situation develops in his favor, thinking about all the thinks he'll do to both of his victims, he holds back on Daphnee just molesting with a few tentacles over her body, transmitting his arousal into the tentacles trying to keep them under control from just taking both of then right there and then, but unable to keep the intensity on his tendrils touch from increasing the waves of pleasure on the victim that is actually in his grip, wondering if she'll be able to keep her self from moaning in front of Kirsty.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:30 am

"Really? That's a silly rule." Kirsty replied, starting to fan herself with her hand. She really needed to get out of these clothes and into her bathing suit. "We're not children after all. Why would we need supervision?"

"I won't tell if you won't." She said, impulsively pulling her shirt up over her head. She couldn't take it anymore. The heat was stifling. She couldn't even wait to find the changing room. "I'm sorry, it's just to hot in here. I'm going to change into my swimsuit." She turned her back on the other girl and began to remove her cherry red bra and replace it with the yellow and orange bikini top she had brought with her before shinning out of her jeans and underwear to put on the bottoms. She was completely unperturbed by changing so openly. Years of theater had instilled her with a degree of shamelessness about nudity. "I'm Kirsty, by the way. It's nice to meet you."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Daphnee bit her lip. This was getting to be a bit much though the shock of the other girl's presence seemed to ease her own excitement enough.

“I thought it was rather unusual when I say that rule. The way it was worded made it sound like a rule any but I have been unable to find it again.” This girl was actually speaking … to her! Her heart fluttered in her chest, excited by that prospect. Unless someone wanted something they had no reason to speak to her, even her Mistress to an extent but there's hadn't been a chatty arrangement about how each others day went. She was a servant, willingly at that and she rather liked it that way.

She turns her back to Kristy as she fights the urge to touch herself again. “It is rather warm in here,” she admits. “I'm Daphnee Von Heinrich, pleased to met you.” And she was though meeting someone in such a state was never good. Never. She wasn't a lesbian and didn't want to give Kristy the wrong idea but at the same time the girl was right there and to leave the pool meant she would get busted right away not that she wasn't already but at least with the water they both could pretend other wise and simply move on from here.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:43 pm

watching at kirsty changing makes it hard to hold back, but he knows it will be well worth the wait, as his own urges travel from the his body over the tendrils into Daphnee's body, sending a sudden burst of arousal into her, that would make her release an unwilling moan from her lips.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:34 pm

"Wow, that's a great name!" She exclaims as she finishes putting her suit on an comes to the edge of the pool. "I'm done now, Daphanee. You don't have to look away anymore." She smiles brightly, cheeks already flushed from the warmth of the room. She never suspected for a moment that it was due to some kind of demonic manipulation, nor was she aware that that same demonic presence was waiting there in the water, driving poor Daphanee mad with desire. She did do the girl an unintentional favor though by diving head first into the pool just as the monster decided to try and make her cum. So if the other girl did cry out in delight, she never heard it.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next