View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Field Trip (for Summanus and Kristy Baker) 

Post Re: Field Trip (for Summanus and Kristy Baker)
Dahnee blushes. “Do you think so?” It was official, this was her longest conversation outside of talks with Vera. She could appreciate the actresses beauty in a platonic way. She was not attracted to her but with the desire that presence was pushing through her it was hard no to think on her time with her Mistress. How she would let her touch but not overly much stopping her when she dared to tweak a nipple. It was tough not to consider that now. That this girl was not her Mistress and might allow her to touch, to explore, that was all. She did change right there though so maybe she was more open.

At the same time she did not want to freak out the girl, one that knowledge her. For years only her delusions seemed to pay her any attention.

She moaned, this was getting to be a bit much. She was loud, though not a screamer some of her experiences on the island thus far had caused her to either scream out in pain or pleasure or sometimes both.

Vera had subjected her through worse pleasant torture than this with those toys from NICE labs so she had kept it together so far anyway even if she were cracking. She was pressed up against the pool wall looking away and out from where Kristy would come up for air, a flushed, tight look on her features, her fingers rubbing over her crotch, over her bikini bottoms.

“I dedicate my service, my body s your plaything, Vera to do as you so wish,” she began the litany whispering the very words she was suppose to recite whenever she touched herself.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:18 pm

as soon as kirsty dives into the water his tentacles reach for her, same way as more tendrils reach for daphnees body, as soon as they touch her they copy Kirsty's body temperature and just slide and wrap softly against her body, first securing around her arms and legs unnoticed for when the time comes to restrain them later on, as some other reach and fondle her breast over the bikini top as a gentle massage and other reach between her legs and rub against her sweet spot over the bikini bottom fabric, sending waves of arousal into her body making her rush into the same state as daphnee's, enjoying as both struggle to keep her arousal from each other, not knowing they are both being victims of my unnoticed tendrils over their bodies.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:46 pm

Kirsty comes up for air, still unaware that unseen tentacles were already moving to molest her. She heard Daphanee muttering something and she turned to look at her. "I'm sorry. Did you say something, Daph? I had... Aahh!" She gasped suddenly as a wave of arousal swept over her. It felt as though the water inside was caressing her, squeezing her breasts, stroke between her thighs. "Dear God, what did they put in this water." She breathes, unafraid to admit something was wrong. "It feels amazing..."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:16 pm

If Kristy had not played it off the skitterish Daphnee would likely bolted. Bad things happened here though she had yet to escape them. She shudders, feeling the tendrils close around her, well metaphorically at least.

“N-N0. IAHHH -” she meant to say she didn't say anything but the tendrils had kicked it up a notch and she was beside herself now, panting as she could feel the thing toying with her. No. This wasn't right! Something was wrong! She had felt like this all evening but only now when it hit her this hard did she consider that it was something … something sinister and yet she tried to climb out of the pool then unaware of the tendrils already secure around her.

It could be nothing. Then again, in her short time her she had discovered that it usually was something …

“GET OUTAHHH!” Water she would have warned if he voice had not trailed off then.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:34 pm

he keeps his tendrils invincible, he wants to keep to play a bit more with his victims both mentally and psychically without them knowing whats going on just yet, the tendrills makes it hard for daphnees to move freely but without giving themselves away, not letting move as she wants to, the tendrils only become more aggressive some making their way under both girls bikinis, starting to wrap around their breasts and reaching for their nipples as others reach under their bikini bottoms rubbing against their slit and pressing against theirs clits, as the night falls my presence on their dimension only becomes stronger and so do their urges as they are still unsure of whats taking over them

Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Kirsty was jolted out of her ecstasy was the other girl's cries of conflicted distress. "Daphnee? Are you alright?" She crossed the pool and touched the younger woman's shoulder. "Hey, are you hurt? Maybe we should get out of the pool..."

(Sorry, short post. Wasn't really sure what else to do just then)

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:42 am

She tries to get out of the pool, arms on the edge of it as she presses down to get clear of the water. Yet something prevents her from moving as she wishes, her arms buckling to hold up the weight of her body and she is pulled back into the pool.

Even with the toys Vera used on her she had felt this feeling, this intensity with the toys and while she had endured those for about as long as she had been enduring these feelings today. She could stand it, but she couldn't remain silent.

Tendrils were sweeping over her breasts with greater intensity, invisible caresses against her breasts keeping her nipples stiff. A shiver lances though her passage though as a tingling warmth spread through her passage as tendrils went to work on her swollen clit.

Her face was flushed red, she might be able to endure longer but she never had to do so in silence. Now this close it was clear of her arousal, her nipples prominent against her bikini top, the tortured expression on her face …

“What … What is happening!” She gasps as she turns to Kristy, hardly caring anymore! It was almost as if she were possessed or perhaps those tendrils affected her sooner seeing how she had already been experiencing them all day.

She reached out seizing her breast, if not stopped her fingers would sweep beneath the bikini top to do those things that Vera would not allow, she was curios … Her other hand grabbed Kristy's wrist, drawing that hand closer to her crotch but suddenly stopping before having her make contact as if she were still fighting against the tendrils though it was dreadful at this point.

She had experienced her delusions for years so when she came here she was paranoid. Something wasn't right … something … she could not get away, she needed this more and her mind got caught up in the moment, Perhaps it was because of her resistance that the tendrils exerted more force on her then to make her far more compliant, she did not know, nor did she really care ...

Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:55 am

far enough in the night he can finally give his tentacles enough power, meaning play time is over, the tentacles on both his victims suddenly become visible, black yet tendrils all over their bodies and bigger ones around their fore arms and legs with a leather feel to the touch, the big ones restrain their arms pulling them over their head and lifting both of them out the water in front of each other, the tentacles around each other legs force them to lift their knees and spread their legs exposing their sweet spot under the bathing suits to each other as several tendrils move around under the fabric.

(don't worry about short posts, I used to only role play in chats so short answers are common, I'm actually having a hard time since this is my first time role playing in a forum, long reactions are more difficult indeed)

Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:59 pm

Something was closely wrong with poor Daphanee. She seemed to be overcome with arousal that she couldn't fight. Maybe they really had put something in the water that was affecting them. Kirsty felt it too, an intense heat and tightness in her loins accompanied by a strange phantom sensation of being touch in all her intimate places at once. Daphanee clearly had it worse, having been exposed to the water longer. The other girl tried to get off the pool bit apparently was unable to. Then finally the other girl grabbed her hand in desperation and pulled out downward.

She was about to pull away when there was suddenly a confused flurry of movement in the water around them. Black tentacles suddenly appeared around her arms and legs, restraining her and lifting her into the air. "Son of a bitch!" She gasped, struggling against the alien appendages. "What the hell is... Ahh!" She cried out as a tentacle found its way into her bathing suit bottoms and she squirmed as it began to tease her sensitive sex.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:37 am

She became panicked but he knew that already, her heart rate so erratic that it would have simply burst in fear as her mind associated being restrained with horrid things. And Vera was attempting to make restraints pleasant for her.

With all her strength she fought uselessly against the restraints as an unnatural fear set in. Had she been any older her heart would have simply burst from the fright for that was how bad that it gripped her.

“NOOOO! LET ME GO!” She wailed as she thrashed uselessly, water dripping off her body as she was held there, wide eyed and in abject terror as those dark tendrils worked over her.

She had a connection with Summanus already but that did not help her any. “PLEASE!” She wailed, her green eyes brimming with tears as she struggle against the tentacles that work against her her sex beginning to tingle the more those tentacles began to move against her.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:43 am

feeding on their fear and lust his powers only grow stronger, after a few moments he withdraw his tentacles from between his victims legs and once outside they recombine to for a bigger tentacle a little bigger than you average male penis, this newly form tentacles rub them selves against the fabric of both of his victims bikini bottom s pressing its whole length against their pussies over the fabric giving them a good sample of whats about to go inside them as the ones on her breasts pull up their bikini top exposing their breasts and wrapping around them violently groping them, some of the remaining tendrils recombine in front of the girls faces forcing a similar one tentacle to the one between their legs, slowly aiming it to his victims mouths waiting for a chance for them to get inside.

(sorry for replying until now, finals week was a bit busier than expected)

Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Shit, this wasn't good! Kirsty swore internally as she struggled against the tentacles binding her. They rubbed between her legs and squeezed her breast cruelly. It shouldn't have been arousing but she felt herself getting wet all the time. The other girl was completely panicking and though Kirsty couldn't exactly blame her, it wasn't really helping either.

She searched for the source of the tentacles but a large one suddenly blocked her view. It hovered suspiciously close to her mouth, seemingly waiting for something. It didn't take her long to figure out what. She clenched her jaw closed so as not to present an opening for the phallic appendage. It sucked though, not only did it prevent her from reassuring Daphnee but her captor was actively trying to arouse her enough to call out. Keeping her mouth shut was going to be a challenge.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed May 01, 2013 8:04 am

Daphnee was panicked. Yet tendrils assailed her, a large one rubbing between her legs as if in preview of what was about to happen though as her bikini top was drawn up pink nipples greeted her as tendrils coiled about her breasts in such a delightful way though tears spilled down her cheeks in a silent sob.

It was not as if the rapes were bad enough. She could deal with them but it was the bondage that had unnerved her. He already knew this though as her green eyes go wide in terror.

It's not the rapes she has an issue with as horrible as most of them ended up for her … it was more the unnatural fear that gripped her even now as her heart thundered in her chest.

Anything but being restrained! “RELEASE ME! PLEASE!”

Though her plea would give that tendril all the opportunity it needed ...

Wed May 01, 2013 9:57 am

daphnee in panic was fun to watch only giving him more pleasure in his attack, he slowly drives the tentacle between her legs trough the side of her bikini bottom and makes it penetrate her pussy in a way she can taste every inch of it, as the tentacle close to her mode only takes the opening form her screams and goes into it a moment after the first one went inside her pussy.

Kirsty was trying to resist giving me what I enjoyed the most, breaking down a strong will, after showing kirsty whats to come using Daphnee as example in front of her, he drives the tentacle between her legs over the side of her bikini bottom also, but instead of penetrating her slowly he makes it rub it's tip on Kirsty pussy slowly in a circle motion, letting her fear build up just to maker it push its whole length inside her pussy all at once all of sudden, knowing the forced entry would make her open her mouth and let the other tentacle take the chance and go inside it.

the tentacles keep an in and out motion from his victims openings as his smaller tendrils play with their bodies, motion that just keep growing more aggressive by the second.

his presence only growing stronger in a way it starts to affect the room, the water form the pool below his victims starts to lease steam and red hellish light that comes from the water fills the room, the steam burns both girls as the tentacles start to slowly drag them back into the water, slowly dragging them to border of pleasure and pain.

Wed May 01, 2013 11:09 pm

Kirsty saw what the demon was planning a second before it happened. It teased her sex for a moment seeming to be waiting for her to catch up with where it's mind was clearly going and then it plunged painfully deep. She could not keep silent in the face of such pain, her nearly virgin sex had never been taken so roughly and, as the demon had planned, she cried out. Once her mouth was open it quickly invaded the recess of her mouth and she gagged as it fucked her there with as much disregard for her comfort as it had with her pussy.

Kirsty was at a loss as to what to do. She had encountered a couple of strange entities on this island but none like this one. This one didn't speak or give any indication that it even understood them. Perhaps it simply didn't care. It raped them cruelly, giving no indication that it could be reasoned with. She struggled against it as much as she could but it wasn't until it began to lower them into the now scolding water that she really began to panic. This thing seriously meant to harm them. She did the only thing she could do to try to get it to back off. She bit down on the tentacle in her mouth, hoping the pain would be enough to at least loosen is grip on her.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat May 04, 2013 3:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next