View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Music of the gods. (Bonjoceiv, Cassie) 

Post The Music of the gods. (Bonjoceiv, Cassie)
The Music of the gods. (Bonjoceiv, Cassie)

Music class always offered me a refugee from the harsh reality of being away from home. One could get lost in the music. The places it could take yah were boundless an full of joy. All us girls now hung in the hallway, members of an elite an unregistered club. The bandies, those with an incurable thirst for music an what it could offer us.

At the appointed hour the doors of our club opened an as the first of um entered the playful banter fell away to a hush of whispers an more than a few giggles. I had to wonder what had them all in such a silly twitter an all, had to wonder until I too passed the portals. There upon the dais at the center of the room sat a hunk of a man. Not our normal teacher, no, this gut wuz really cute in all the bad boy ways. The leather made him the kind of guy you didn’t take home to mom. An the kind of guy I would there for never go out with cause my guys had to be gems that could survive the scrutiny of me ma an pa.

Ma and pa aside though, the confidence an sexuality seemed to ooze from his every poor. Oh…yes he knew it…knew it as girls faces turned red an they all nervously giggled when his gaze past them over. Like eager lambs to there own feast, something about him so very wolfish.
Only then did our eyes met, his ice blue ones spoke of a untamed fire, an I swear his lip curled upward at its very corner in a smile that sent shivers deep inside me. His eyes fell, I could feel them as they slid down all 70 inches of me. I brought the music up higher an hugged it to me chest as the heat rose on me face an I quickly turned away to hide me discomfort in a swirl of red fire that wuz me hair. Setting me self in the piana seat I felt its comfort embrace me, felt the world tip back right. I think at that time I finally remembered to breath, one long intake of breath that swelled me chest. An brought the glittering gold of the crucifix’s weight to me chest. Carefully I set the music upon the top of the wooden surface of me favorite instrument. Perhaps not as wonderful as the one in the concert hall on campus, but the ivory always felt good under me fingers.

I looked back up an saw his gaze still lingered, air caught in me throat, then rattled as it left me mouth. I wuz a married student, not one of these other girls looking for some quick lil ole tumble in the hay. Even so he tugged at me in really bad ways. Silently I repeated a hail Mary or two to calm me self an was finally able to look up an conduct me self like a good Christian girl should as the lord is me witness.

One had to wonder what we would be doing, a quick glance ‘bout the class room made me wonder if this wuz the same class I loved. An awful lot of leg seemed to be showing, an a few of them girls had gone so far as to undo a few buttons of there blouses. Suddenly what had seemed a bit of a refugee from all the cattiness wuz turning into…..well….I didn’t have no idea but whatever wuz going on I didn’t like none of it.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:32 pm
Profile WWW

Bon sat at the dais in the center of the room, his guitar leaning up against the wall behind him, remembering how he got here.One of the other teachers saw him wandering around, assuming he was the new substitute music teacher, probably because of the guitar on his back. He went with that, instead of being caught and ejected from the island, he figured what could be better than teaching a bunch of teenage girls.

They all were walking in, he noticed as the girls funneled in, they happened to be taking the seats closest to the front. Then most of them were either spreading their legs a little to show off somethings there... or somethings not there, there were even some unbuttoning a little bit of their blouses. This is gonna be easier than I thought..., he thought to himself.

Then he saw her, she was beautiful, but there were other beautiful girls in the class, but the one thing that caught his eye was the cross around her neck. He chuckled to himself, follower of the almighty huh... think I just found my target... Satan will enjoy her company...

After the class settled in and some of the talking stopped, he pulled out his package of smokes from his jacket pocket, placing one in his mouth and lighting it. He took one long drag on it before standing up, he knew it was against the rules of this school, but he knew no one would go ahead and 'tattle' on him. He blew out the smoke and held the cigarette in his hand, "I know none of you lovely ladies would tell on me... now would you?" He chuckled playfully and winked at them, taking another long drag, before taking a bowl from a table on the side and placing his cigarette in it. "So as you all can see... your teacher is absent... I'm your substitute... you all can call me Bon..." He smirked at the girls all around, the one with the cross sitting at the piano caught his eye again, but he moved on. "So does anyone want to tell me what you lovely ladies have been up to these past few classes?" He smiled looking around the room again.

Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:25 am
Profile YIM

I jus ‘bout gasped aloud when the white cylinder of paper hit his hand and the noxious fumes soon followed. I swear if I had one of them cell phones I’d have made the call right then an there. I mean rules are meant to be followed by both the teachers and the students. It don’t matter none who yah are an all. But even worse was the shaking of headsin the affirmative an the bounce of hair from the other girls of me class as they seemed to oogle this new teacher an all.

“Bon ummm” Clarissa who played the flute coyly asked, standing up an rubbing her flute in a manner that … well….that well jus seemed to be a lil wrong an all. “well, we’ve been playing some music from the boring classics, but you look like you could teach us some really fun rock ‘n’ roll.” I watched the blond mop bounce in delight, watched as she wiggled under his gaze in shock.

The swagger, the way he smiled, I could feel the heat, but …. But that lil ole speech was enough to put an icy wind through me body, course I was not under no gaze at the time. I could deal with a bit of country an western, but this class was all ‘bouts the classics an all an we had a concert to prepare for. Our teacher wuz a goona be furious. It was time to correct this travesty once an for all, fore it got out of hand.

The chattering had started up a bit, hair bouncing upon me classmates heads in murmurs of agreement. I stood….stood till I could feel his gaze an opened me mouth to correct what was going on here. “Sir, I think it is wonderful that you have come here as our substitute, but….an I mean no disrespect like, under article 5 para 23 line 12. ‘There will be no smoking of banned substances by students and faculty alike. Students caught with such substances will be punished in accordance with school policy.’ An like its bad for yah no how an so putting it out would be a great help in keeping all of us healthy like.” Good….now I wuz on a roll. “we have been learning Mendelssohn’s ‘A midsummer nights dream’ In G minor for our yearly concert an time spent on the devils own music would be outta place given what we need to do an this class an all.”

I promptly sat, an I swear a dozen daggers were all aimed at me. I really hadn’t been ready for that…no sirrreee. I mean these gilrs were supposed to be serious ‘bout music an all. I mean how could they be mad at me? For a moment I wanted to crawl underneath that piana an hide. But when yah is right you can’t rightly hide, at least the good book sort of puts it that way. Gee….what wuz wrong with all of ‘um…its like he wuz cute in a bad boy way, but …. But they wuz acting like he wuz the best thing since sliced bread.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:56 am
Profile WWW

Bon smiled at her, "Ladies... we can all calm down... she had some valid points..." They all turned back towards him, smiling, "but in my classroom I'm allowed to teach however I want right? I believe that smoking is wrong... but I also believe that freedom to do what one wants to do outweighs that... so I'll keep smoking all I want..." He smirked at her still, "and also... this is my class... I'll teach what I want to teach... I don't have to stick to your teacher's agenda...".

He smirked at her, turning his back around, picking up the cigarette, puffing on it and placing it back in the bowl. Then he turned towards his guitar, picking it up, he said, "Now who said something about rock n' roll?" He turned back at them with his guitar over his shoulders.

Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:06 am
Profile YIM

Me mouth hung open with the way he could jus standing there an flaunt all the rules. Yeah it wuz a valid point, an still….freedom to do what one wants, to not obey the rules. If we all did that there would be chaos…an chaos would lead to anarchy. Anarchy was jus another name for hell or so the nuns at me school had said.

Oh I had to bite me tongue to not say nothing ‘bout this rock n’ roll stuff. This had to be a bad idea. Had to be. Well….mama always said to make the best of what god delt yah, and today I might as well learn a bit. Maybe it wuz gods plan an all. An seeing this angel of a man standing there with a guitar slung over his shoulder and that dazzling smile….well…..could there really be that much evil in music? I would reserve my vote for now an jus listen.

Composing me self I flung one lock of me red tresses over a shoulder an carefully settled me hands in me lap to keep the hem of the too short skirt about me legs as far down as I could tug on it. Carefully I folded one leg o’er the other like a proper lady, then turned on the bench a bit so I could watch what he was a doing.

The black collar tingled ‘bout me neck…..pleasure warming me as the first note rippled across the room in an ever expanding wave. How?....to….to be able…do this….oh he wuz good…….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:18 am
Profile WWW

Bon stood in front of the room, playing his acoustic guitar. The song he began to play was "All My Life" by the Foo Fighters. He smiled sweetly as he kept playing and began to sing along to the sweet tune behind it, "All my life I’ve been searching for something, Something never comes, never leads to nothing, Nothing satisfies, but I’m getting close, Closer to the prize at the end of the road, All night long I dream of the day, When it comes around and it’s taken away, Leaves me with the feeling that I feel the most,Feel it come to life when I see your ghost". He looked all around as he sang, looking at them all, how they hung on his every word and how they were so amazed, except her... the one in the back, but suddenly it seemed like something peaked her interest. He continued to play, strumming the beat, taking a break from singing for the time being before diving into the second verse.

Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:12 am
Profile YIM

A simple strumming, haunting, driving, not sum thing of great talent, still….still it wuz good, I felt it. The notes an words filled me soul, sung to me, I understood his pain….understood that he wuz not saved, living his life lookin’ for sum thing that can’t be found until he accepted my lord an savior into his heart as I had. I needed to witness to him. To ease the pain he felt. To make him whole ‘gain.
Carrie Underwood’s “Jesus take the wheel” came to mind. Me fingers itched to caress the ivories that stood still so close to me hands. Oh how I wanted to show him … to teach him of the love that would satisfy an fill the void in his soul as it had mine.
Our eyes met, an I could see in each great orb the need to be whole as the beat carried on but his lips did not move, strong lips….full yet masculine. A smile curled upon me own face an then I gave him a small nod of acknowledgement as me foot taped out the beat.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:49 am
Profile WWW

Bon stopped playing, and stood there, looking at all the faces that were hanging on his every word, waiting for the next. He looked them all over, stopping at her in the back, he could tell he had her now, he smirked a little, then turned his attention back to the group. "So... this isn't all about my musical talent... why don't you girls think of a song you can sing along or play along to?" He smiled looking around, thinking to himself, that Jesus freak, she's baited now, all I have to do is slowly reel her in, she'll be staying after class today. He waited for an answer from the collective group as he continued to stand there, just playfully strumming along with his guitar as he looked around at all the group, sometimes staring at her for a moment, then moving on.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:18 pm
Profile YIM

Hands waved in the air like so many stalks of wheat. A field of human arms all beggin’ to be called upon by the hunk wrapped up in leather at the front of the room. A curl of smoke rose from the illegal cigerrette there upon the desk. One by one he called upon the sea of hands, songs an groups an stuff ‘d never heard of echoed off the bright walls of the room.
I could see the eyes of me classmates from time to time. Watching them preen an try an catch his lingering stares. I raised me hand…waiting…..bad boy huh….he needed saving, but he needed I wuzn’t like them others. Even if I had watches his fingers on the neck of that guitar an thought what they would be like on me….wrong an bad to be like that…really bad. Almost me heart skipped a beat while the class waited on me suggestion an I sat lost in me own lecherous an bad thoughts
“How ‘bouts ‘before he cheats’” that got a few giggles, even a ‘one night would be enough’ under one of them girls breath. “or jesus take the wheel’ from Carrie Underwood an all”. Watching carefully the curl of his lips, the sparkle of his eyes to see what he might be thinking in that head of his. Guys….some said they all thought with the wrong brain whatever that meant. I really wanted to help him…to show him the way back from the dark that would lead him to the lord and give him reason to really live. Though one never knew for certain which road to take hence both songs…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:12 am
Profile WWW

Bon stood there listening to all the suggestions, not finding one he wanted to play. He smiled at them all, "come on girls... don't any of you like any rock songs?... any country besides Carrie Underwood?... Why not "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy"?" He laughed after he said that, "now come on girls, seriously, one more time I'm gonna go around the room, you girls have got to have a good suggestion that you all can sing along to..." He smiled and began to go around the room again, thinking to himself, jesus take the wheel and before he cheats? she thinks she's quick but she'll have to be quicker than that.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:39 am
Profile YIM

“Well if you want Big n Rich then what about ‘saved’…’or holy water’….”that other song he’d gone an suggested wuz a bit raunchy though it did have a good beat an all. Then ‘gain maybe he would prefer that other song on that there album an all.
Another voice sang out in a lovely soprano voice….”How about Highway to hell by ACDC” I’d been cut off right thar like I had nothing to say that the rest of um agreed with. “or Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap” another voice sang out. Gasping aloud at the turn of events. Me fellow students all clamouring for titles that did not sound to good….no not good at all them songs. I had no idea what an ACDC wuz, but them song titles did not make me heart beat in joy. No, this did not sound good at all.
“Fat bottomed girls” rang out from me right. A shutter through me, sounded like Brad Pasley ‘Ticks.’ An I wuz having none of that. He wuz leading them astray…I could feel it….Oh boy did he need saving, I mean with them looks an all he would have the sheep of his flock following him through hell itself to rescue one of the fallen. Yes, this must be me duty this day…to bring him to the fold.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:41 am
Profile WWW

Still with the religious themed music, when will she learn?, he thought, then he chuckled when he heard the AC/DC suggestions, "Highway to Hell or Dirty Deeds huh?". He smiled, and then he laughed out loud when he heard the suggestion for Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen. His target seemed shocked by these suggestions and somewhat appalled. He walked back to his cigarette, talking a puff and putting it down on the bowl. He reached under the desk pulling out another guitar case, placing down his acoustic, he opened the case and pulled out a black Gibson SG Supreme Fireburst Electric Guitar with '57 Humbuckers. He placed his acoustic in the case, flinging the SG over his shoulders and plugging it into the speakers around the room. Strumming a bit to tune it, then he began to play a song they requested that reminded him of himself. "If you're havin' trouble with your high school head...He's givin' you the blues...You wanna graduate but not in 'is bed...Here's what you gotta do...Pick up the phone, I'm always home...Call me anytime...Just ring: three-six-two-four-three-six, hey I lead a life of crime!" He watched her face appear shocked as he sang Dirty Deeds as he looked around the room smiling he said, "Come on... sing along!... Dirty deeds done dirt cheap! Dirty deeds done dirt cheap! Dirty deeds done dirt cheap! EVERYBODY! Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap! Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap!".

Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:27 pm
Profile YIM

A tightness crept cross me shoulders with the crass lyrics of the song. Sum thing ‘bout graduating an being in bed which didn’t sound too much like what a good Christian girl would be doing. A chorus of sweet female voices joinin’ in to the raspy male voice: drowning it out with their own on the chorus. Gods own gold greeted the ends of me fingers a touch to center meself an remind me of me duties with this wayward soul. The song continuing to reverberate off the walls, the sole guitar wailing the simple chords, as me body felt each notes wave break over it.

You got problems in your life of love
You got a broken heart
He's double dealin' with your best friend
That's when the teardrops start -
Pick up the phone
I'm here alone
Or make a social call
Come right in
Forget about him
We'll have ourselves a ball

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Dirty Deeds and they're Done Dirt Cheap

Watchin’…..notin’ the way his fingers caressed the frets an a worked them selves up an down that black guitars neck. Like…..like….. me eyes closin’….foot tappin’. The black collar upon me skin feelin’ oh so good…a gentle caress of leather to match the caress of music….music an fingers, so strong an yet tender. Fingers….fingers…..

Fingers flowing up me legs, gently stroking me calves an then higher, higher up the silky smooth skin till a small gasp slips from me mouth. The hands turn at the last possible moment, leave me inner thighs to slip up the round flank of me hips. I feel them….feel them an quiver, me hips moving to the beat of sum thing primal an wild. But the hands never stop their slow progression up me body. No, not even when they slide up the flat an clenched tummy…hinting at a new target…a target that I offer to them with a large inward breath that fills me lungs an pushes me chest into the seeking hands. For a moment they linger with a long sweet squeeze of me melons. I’m not alone…no….having a ball….a finger rubs across me hard point, pushing on it…then round its peak….mouh open…..

With a bounce of red fire, strands of hair slipping cross me front an a long exhale I open me eyes….eyes that take in the fingers that work the guitar. Eyes that meet me teachers an suddenly I know. I feel me hands upon me chest an desperately try an move them without further embarrassment. The heat rises to me face, an through a halo of red fire I try to hide, dropping the eye contact, fingers touching me chin…the other hand desperately pulling the hem of me skirt down wards once again. I pull me knees together, hoping ‘gainst hope that me dream is nothing more than a product of me over imaginative mind an not sum thing the music has driven me too.

Rock N Roll wuz a bad thing…bad if it could make me loose me place an succumb to its seductive beat. It took all me self discipline to keep me foot from tapping….all me concentration to not be like the other girls all a hootin’ an a hollerin’ like a bunch of wild hyenas.

But when our eyes did meet again there wuz a smirk on that face… a smirk that said in no more words he’d caught me out doing sum thing he liked….an seeing that bad boy thar an still feeling the heat of me body I knew he knew…..knew I wuz weak of body. The breath rattling in me chest as I cast me eyes ‘bout, wondering if I could witness now, now that I’d been so very bad me self. ‘pleases lord in heaven … give me strength...yur will be done’

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:54 pm
Profile WWW

Bon finished up the song, dismissing class early, making himself more likable to all the girls in the room. Before she could leave, he pointed to her, his target "You... stay after class...". He smiled at her and then went about as all the other girls funneling through the door out of the class, stopped to talk to him.

He continued to bullshit with the girls remaining, getting them out of the classroom as fast as he could. He smiled, he joked, he laughed, he flirted, giving them all what they wanted in hopes that one day soon they would become his next victim, but for now, he had his mind only on one thing. The girl sitting up there, at the piano, just sitting there, waiting for him to come up. He had caught her lustful performance as he sang and played his guitar, and he wasn't about to let that go. He knew the waiting was driving her mad and made her anxious but soon all those fears would be laid to rest.

The last few girls finally exited the room, giggling and smiling as he waved goodbye to them. He closed the door and locked it, turning to her. By now his cigarette had completely burned out and he wasn't in the mood for another. He looked at her, "so... why don't you tell me..." he walked up to her level, smiling at her, pulling up a chair next to her, "what that exactly was I saw while I was playing my music...".

Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:04 pm
Profile YIM

I loved this class…an now…now it wuz over way too early an we hadn’t gotten nothin’ that we should’a with that bad rock n roll song. Standing I prepared to go, only to be told to sit….and sit I did. Waiting… waiting. Fidgeting a bit I waited, wondering why I had to stay. Why….had he noted me light…did he want to know more ‘bout me savior?

Wiggling on the bench I feel a tightness down the crack of me bum. That sets me on edge, a slight tingling of the collar as if it laughs…..I flatten me clothing, carefully noting that the school uniform maintains its shape.

With a sigh of relief I look back to the front of the class. The last student flirtin’, as she leaves walks form the room, our eyes meeting, a slight hint of envy in hers….again … Why? Did she know something I didn’t?

His legs an body move in fluid grace, a twinge rolls down me spine at the sight of him as he takes the stairs. Me belly tightens, a familiar hum within much like I feel when Hanaji slides tween the covers next to me. Rotating the diamond ring round me finger I listen with increasing dread at his words, me heart now pounding in me ears….forcing a breath I try an calm me self to gather me wits an answer the leading question.

“I ….I had in itch, an gainst me better judgment gave it a scratch.” I shrugged me shoulders, trying to shake that feeling of getting caught in a big ole spiders web of lies an that big ole spider was coming to get me. “an they make these skirts way too short so I’m always having to pull it down to get it to lay right an not….well…..” I glanced down now, breaking contact an then through me lashes looked once more, coy…feeling outta me element all together as his chest seemed to strain ‘gainst the cloth of his T-shirt.

“well I don’t like so much of me skin out on display….yah now what I mean….a girl should be modest an not be flaunting things like some of um were with you….speaking of which.” I had to change the subject. Those perfect lips were jus too close…like he’d leaned in a bit to better hear me.

“I….I think maybe a good ole song is in order. Yah ever sing any hymns an such. They is good inspirational music…music for the soul and they show god loves us all.” Gulping a bit….”even me….even you.
If I kept me hands in me lap he’d know I wuz a fidgety an all. So I laid the clear lacquered tips upon the ivory…an softly ‘gan to plunk at them keys. Sweet notes filled the dead space in the air…filled me head with the melody of me lord. Turning, the sound of music hanging in the air like so many soft flower petals, I looked once more into those soft blue eyes that seemed to drink in me soul. I swear they glittered, a bit of mischief that fit the bad boy image so well an had me thinkin on things I knew I shouldn’t.

Would yah like to play “Jesus take the well with me….yah do I’ll play a song of yur chossin too.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:18 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next