View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Music of the gods. (Bonjoceiv, Cassie) 

Post Re: The Music of the gods. (Bonjoceiv, Cassie)
"Um... God meant to have sex with... I don't know what you mean...". He looked at her strangely as he stood there.

Tue May 27, 2008 1:24 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: The Music of the gods. (Bonjoceiv, Cassie)
A sense of shock takes me breath away an no doubt etches me face. I had jus gotten o’er thinking me mind wuz the one in the gutter. Had steeled me self with grim resolve to greet this latest challenge of me lord from a high an mighty place.

“Umm…..I, well….lay down….like next to”. Stammering like a lil lost girl that. Coming out with none of the confidence necessary to lead another to gods own salvation. Somehow I had lost the high ground, realizing that the truth to what I feared most wuz a coming true. Could this be a test of me faith an salvation like Abraham with his first born son. Would god save me at the last possible moment and teach both me self and this man the truth of gods ways.

“An … well….I mean like where, how?” I have to wonder what a bride of Christ does. Would he expect me to remove me clothing? Or perhaps just to lay down moving aside me panties....a minimum of contact. 'yes...that seems best' I think.

“Please understand, I am not familiar with men an what needs doing by me. “ Perhaps not altogether true, but niether wuz it a lie. I had very good inclinations after Hanaji and her strap on. How many times have I played the part of taking her with her favorite toy.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 27, 2008 3:00 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4