View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 9:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Soaking up Some Culture. (for Raziel) 

Post Re: Soaking up Some Culture. (for Raziel)
Raziel had to struggle to secure her remaining limbs, though it eventually paid off, though it left them both sweating. "Quite an active one here, it seems." He remarks, waiting a moment before starting to lift her off the table... repositioning her... placing her on her knees and spreading them slightly while pulling her hands behind her and keeping her neck held high, if not pulled back just slightly. "I hope you weren't damaged with that little fit of yours." He says, coming around to inspect his artwork.

The collar about her neck pulled just slightly, forcing her to arch her back somewhat towards him. This time he leaned in closer and ran his tongue across one of her nipples, tasting her ample breasts while his other hand sought out her thigh and began to run up it, brushing aside the skirt as he massaged the young flesh.

Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:39 pm

She let him lift her bonelessly into a kneeling position on the desk. She tensed up again though when the chain at her neck pulled her head back and forced her back to arch. She held her breath this time to prevent herself from making any embarrassing sounds as he went for her breast again, this time with his tongue. She managed to keep herself from reacting for that much of the assault at least. The hand on her thigh was another story. She felt the tingle of arousal between her legs and quickly drew her knees together.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Raziel seemed undaunted by her resistance... using his strength to pry her legs apart whether she wanted it or not. His lips remained at her tit, forming around it and drawing it into his mouth to dance his tongue across it like a lash. As she was distracted, one of the Daeva's tentacles... flesh and blood, not the cold metal chains about his waist... wormed over his shoulder and down, snaring around her free breast once and pumping it hungrily.

"You're strong... but you can't win. I'll break you... fill your tight little sex... make you scream." he hissed at her, waiting for her leg's strength to falter some.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:09 am

Nell felt something firm and warm and definitely not a hand snake around her previously unmolested breast. She jumped at the alien touch of the thing, her legs partly ever so slightly with her distraction. She tried to move her head to look at the thing gripping her but the collar around her neck prevented her. Whatever it was it was alive and strong. She could felt its pulse beating as her pumped her boob. She wanted to know what it was but she was also afraid. The fear showed in her voice as she suddenly asked, "What it that?! What are you doing??"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:20 am

Raziel was, for once, quiet... not answering her directly, though eventually he smirked and let one of his free tentacles wave over her field of vision to let her figure it out. As his strong grip kept her legs spread, two of the remaining tentacles wormed down under her skirt and up, each one looping around her panties against her hips and pulling down, trying to pry the garment from her body. His teeth pulled at her nipple gently, though firmly, before finally letting it snap back to her chest quickly. Just inches away, her other mound was almost milked, being squeezed and groped hungrily by the tentacle.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:23 pm

It took Nell a moment to understand what was waving before her. When she finally realized it was a tentacle she would gasp in alarm and begins to struggle against her bindings again and try to pull away. Her struggles become even more intense when she feels more tentacles traveling up her skirt. "No Wait! Please sto... Ack!" She was interrupted by Raziel biting her nipple. Her breathing had become much heavier now and her cheeks had become permanently flushed.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:18 pm

Raziel pulled back and looked over his subject... her now reddened cheeks, her heaving chest. His hands at her thighs began to press further apart, revealing her vulnerable sex more and more beneath her skirt. "Don't struggles so much with me... or yourself. Even though this is probably terrifying to you, you're aroused too, aren't you?" He asked, stroking a tentacle across her bared cunt as if to emphasize... testing if she was ready or not yet.

The upper tentacle continued to pump her breast, the tip latching around her proud nipple and twisting it this way and that as he tormented his subject. "Is it the situation? Being taken against your will by a strange man? Maybe having to thrust your beautiful body out for me like this... to display yourself when you want to run and hide?" He chuckles, toying with both her body and mind.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:37 pm

She seemed to relax a little though whether this was because he told her to she couldn't say. Maybe she was just tired of fighting and being afraid. She closed her eye tightly as she felt his strange tentacle brushing up against her sex. She knew it wouldn't be much longer now. Her body was already starting to lubricate her channel in preparation for the inevitable.

She bit her lip Raziel began to ask what was making her so aroused. She shook her head in answer to his suggestions but she refused to tell him the true cause. It she told him it was because he was being somewhat gentle then surely it would only get worse. This was rape... She wasn't supposed to want to feel his touch on her skin. She wasn't supposed to ache with need. She held her breath and waited for him to finish his conquest and let her go.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:59 pm

The tall figure finally pushed the tentacle against her more, seeking out her small clit and pressing against it insistently. "Good... starting to become easier to mold. You're taking shape wonderfully." he commented. His head bent closer, kissing down from her neck, through her cleavage, and across her belly, even as tentacles danced across her form. Still they pumped at her breasts... still they pushed, threatening with every second to thrust deeper into her increasingly damp sex.

And yet he held back slightly, eyeing her as one would a statue... albeit a living, half naked statue. The lower tentacle shifted her skirt slightly as it rolled the tiny button of her clitoris, trying to make her sweat in the candlelight.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:01 am

Nell squirmed under the touch of Raziel's tentacle as it fiddled with her clit. She still was not used to being touched there. She was pleased at least that she had not cried out at least. She had been determined to stay silent throughout the monster's needling. She failed a moment after that though when the monster began to kiss her neck. She inhaled a sharp gasp of breath as his lips brushed across her weak spot, sending shivers of arousal down her spine. He moved on, trailing an intimate line of kisses down the front of her body, between of breast and across her stomach. She bit her lip to prevent any further noises from escaping her.

Nell was growing impatience as he continued to play with her clitoris, always threatening to penetrate her but never actually doing it. Not that she was exactly eager to be penetrate, contrary to what her ever dampening nether regions might lead others to believe, but this teasing was torturous. What's more Raziel was holding her locked in a rather uncomfortable position and her body was starting to ache from the strain. Finally she was so annoyed that she broke her vow of silence a second time. "What the Hell are you playing at!? Just get this over with already!!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:53 am

The large creature smiled down at his prey as she screamed at him. "You were so reluctant... now you WANT me to rape you?" He asks, curious. The reaction as he kissed her neck had been enough for him to pick up on, and he made a mental note of it. Reacting to her outburst, he suddenly but gently had the chains bring her forward, allowing her hands to come to rest on the desk, her knees still bent, legs spread... on all fours.

"As you wish..." He murmured, allowing the tendril to slowly slip into her warm slit, lubricated slightly by her own excitement. As he did so, he used his hands to reposition her on the desk, with her raised rear brought to face him. The tentacles across her body disappeared, though only to be replaced by his large hands... pawing at her breasts like handles as the other appendage began to violate her below.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:58 am

Nell frowned when the monster twisted her words into a different meaning entirely. "I didn't say I wanted..." She was interrupted by the sudden movement of the chains at her wrists and throat as they pulled her forward onto her hands and knees. She growled and was about to start saying something very ladylike but then the demon murmured something and the tendril that teasing her clit earlier slowly sank inside her. She gasped and tried to pull away but Raziel hands prevent her. He pulled her back and repositioned her with her behind facing him. She wasn't sure she liked him being back there but he was already violating her so how much more damage could he really do to her pride now. She grimaced when his hands began to grope at her breast. She whole body began to tense again under his manipulation. She sighed and lowered her head down to rest her cheek on the desk. "I suppose it doesn't really matter what I want though. You are going to do just as you please no matter what I say, right?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:45 am

Raziel let the tentacle bury itself inside of her... slowly but surely filling her small sex and exploring every inch of it. The collar about her neck pulled up slightly, forcing her back from the table and to attention as he kneaded her breasts eagerly. "For the most part, the artist influence the art... not the other way around. But if you were to make a suggestion I find interesting, I might go along with it." he chuckles... trying to keep her from surrendering entirely. He enjoyed when they gave in, and enjoyed when they fought, but a broken captive held little interest, it seemed, for the Daeva.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:21 am

Nell practically growled when the chain pulled her up of the desk by the collar. She glared back over her shoulder at Raziel. His words causing her frown to deepen. "Suggestions?" She repeated as though the word were something filthy. She wasn't exactly sure what he'd meant by that. "Like what? Are you asking me what my fantasies are?" Somehow she doubted that's what he meant. Still, she suddenly found herself remembering something she'd read in one of her mother's romance novels, a scene she'd played over and over in her mind while... She shook her head. No, it was too late to give into that sort of thinking. "Forget that! I'm not going to play along with your little game. If you wanna know what turns me on figured it out for yourself."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4