View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Twice the Trouble, Twice the Fun 

Post Re: Twice the Trouble, Twice the Fun
Luju needn't force her to look at him anymore. The second he revealed that he had been lying her eyes shot back to him in the iciest glare she could muster. She shouldn't be surprised. It was just like Luju to lie about something like that. Lujuria, it seemed, was no better. Predictable. She should have known. The lying didn't hurt her anymore. It just pissed her out. She scowled at the former demon as he talked about their 'destiny' once again. Damn bastard wouldn't intimidate her with threats like that anymore. She was too exhausted to be afraid anymore.

Then he said something that sparked an idea in her mind. One she didn't bother to hide. She raised a brow at Lujuria and replied in a curious tone. "Are you implying that my pride and stubbornness are the only things about me that holds your interest? What an intriging notion." She put a mocking lilt to the end of that last sentence. All humor and coyness was gone when she spoke again. She kept her voice as serious and emotionless as possible. "I'll take your advice then. I will endeavor to be boring if that's what it takes. Do what you want with me, Lujuria. I won't fight you. I'll keep my word where you didn't." She leaned in and repeated her words from earlier. "You win, I give up."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:46 am

Another sigh escapes Therion as he lays back into his throne, the darkness consuming him once more as he returns to his robed appearance. Hiding his true form and features behind that cold stone mask. It's like dressing once again as if the thought of using her no longer pleases him. With a wave of his hand she is pushed to the ground and her legs spread wide. One of the shadows pressing against her back makes her sit up in a sense as he holds her hands behind her back while the other pushes her legs apart only to press it's member against her pussy's soft lips. With a grunt the shadow puppet suddenly slams it's member into her pussy with a powerful thrust. There is no foreplay, no games. No teasing or toying with her to ensure she is ready. The shadow doesn't breath or make a sound it simply pumps away like a machine with no soul.

Therion on the other hand sits upon his throne with a bored glance in her direction as if she was just some form of entertainment now, he no longer wishes to try or even give her a chance, now left for the shadows to brutally rape her it seems as if she has wasted her chance and rejected his "kindness". This is her punishment it seems. The shadows begin to grow and appear more numerous then before, as far as it seems she will just be raped by them again and again until Therion loses interest.

It's almost a complete turn around from earlier, he was teasing and toying with her. Making her body come alive to his touch, treating her like she was something to be desired and appealing to him. Now he barely even looks at her, like she has lost all interest for him. Simply raping her for the sake of it. Like she is nothing more then a object to take out his will upon. No longer is she the women he desired to have.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:52 am

Ishtar watched as Therion turned back into his original outfit, back into the mysterious creature that had trapped her before. He suddenly seemed to completely uninterested in her. However any thoughts that he would simply would let her go were dispelled as he waved his hand. The blue haired girl gasped as she was pushed on her rear. Something suddenly pulled her hands behind her back forcing her to sit up straight. She watched in horror as a shadow moved in front of her and pulled her legs apart, as it moved its member towards her flower. N-No, please don't.

Ishtar pleases fell on deaf ears as the shadow puppet suddenly pushed it's phallus as deep as it could go within her. The young woman cried out in pain as much as pleasure as she felt the creature suddenly fill her, forcing her head to face the ceiling. The creature continued to thrust in and out at a steady without any care for the woman. Ahhhh....please no....I'm ....ahh...I'm sorry. P-please for..ah....forgive me. Ishtar shouts of pain as continued as she saw more shadow creatures converge on her. Was this going to be her fate, to be abused by Therion's minions until she was left mindless.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:03 am

The monster threw his head back and gave a harsh laugh, truly amused at this. He just knew it, he absolutely just knew it. It didn't matter how many times one tried to snuff her fighting spirit out, all it took was pushing one of her buttons to turn the 'beaten' student into the scrapper she really was. Tough didn't even begin to do her justice, truly. Returning his stare back at Nell, Lujuria only grinned at her. "Ha! You might not think of it this way but pulling shit like that is exactly why I like you. It's not giving in, Nell. It's challenging my perception of you! Take your anger out on me, and I'll only shrug it aside. Hit me with your most frigid stare, and it won't bother me. Do something I wasn't expecting, saying you'll be as boring as you can be? Shit, that just gets my blood boiling! Nell! I'll prove you wrong once again. You won't be able to stay boring! You'll definitely fight back! You're every bit as incapable of keeping your word as I am! Because, Nell... You're working under the assumption that I'm Luju! Nothing could be further from the truth... Where the Luju in me loves it when you're feisty... The Ria in me absolutely adore it when girls are all submissive and does nothing. Psychotic little bitch, Ria may be, but she's still a child that loves her toys!"

Even now, he could feel that part of himself, the part that was still intensely Ria's, growing stronger. Lured out of dormancy, that part of himself was beginning to take over. If she wanted to challenge him like that, then he would drag her into a battle of will power. When he spoke again, his voice was not as deep and masculine as it always was. Instead, there was a softer and lighter tone to it, almost... melodic. Along with the change in his voice, the monster's personality seemed to have undergone a transformation as well. "Ahh, Nell. Do try your best to be as dull as you can. We'll see whenever you can resist my advances or not." Lujuria only gave her a soft smirk, as he held her against his body as he got up and settled down onto his knees, allowing Nell to rest on the floor once again. With that, Lujuria didn't bother with words anymore, seeing no point in wasting their time together. Instead, he propped himself up on an elbow and simply went for the student's nether regions, fingers that were normally rough and forceful suddenly playful and graceful and all too teasing rubbing against Nell's lips, remembering full well that she responded best to gentle lovemaking.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:05 am

Nell tried not to let the monster's speech discourage her though it was difficult. How could she escape the interest of this bastard if every strategy she tried only intrigued him more? No, she shook her head, that couldn't be true. He only said that because he thought she meant to be timid but that was not what she intended as all. She intended to be indifferent.

Of course, that proved to be easier said than done when Lujuria laid her out on the floor and began his gentle administrations on her sensative folds. She held her breath and fought to school her expression to hide her surprise and arrousal. That wouldn't be enough though. He would know what she was actually feeling and would endeavor to break her resolve to hide it. No, she had to actually be unarrousal. No small feat with a monster who knew her body as well as Lujuria. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on unarrousing things... Sports, car repair, her father's aged accountant...

Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Isthar's pleas fall upon deaf ears as Therion isn't even interested anymore, not even paying her much attention as the shadows take their time with her. As if weary of her pleads for mercy or to let her go, one of the shadows forces her head to one side before it forces it's member between her lips muffling her cries and making her take almost the entire length between her lips. The two are more then happy to thrust at her body while Therion rises and begins to walk around the room, as if deep in thought.

"You let me down Isthar. You refused me, so perhaps I should look elsewhere for my fun. But who else can provide what you failed to... someone just as beautiful and as spirited. I know... how about dear Ryu? I have heard you two are close. She must be good to have earned a place in your forgetful mind. You may forget me but you never do the same with her so she must be something special. Maybe I'll show her the pictures, tell her I have you hostage or something more dramatic. Maybe she'll beg for me to rape her in your place, plead with me to let you go. Offering her own body. That would be pleasant... to rape her over and over and over while she thinks she is saving you."

Therion's words have no hint of being a threat. If anything it's what he will do as far as Isthar is concerned and with the shadow's member in her mouth she can't even try to beg anymore or plead with him. It seems it's far too late for that now. Therion may be kinder then most of the monsters, but when his "kindness" is refused, he is a different demon altogether.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:52 pm

Ishtar continued to shout and gasp as she continued to be assaulted by the shadows. As her mouth opened again she suddenly felt her head turned to the side as a shadown began to force its phallus into her mouth. Her cries were suddenly muffled as she was forced to take the entire member of the shadow. The young woman could only continued to make muffled noises as the two shadows continued to pump into her. Meanwhile Therion got up and began to think about what to do next.

Ishtar eyes went wide as she heard him mention Ryu. He was going to show pictures of the blue haired girl to Ryu in order to get her to give herself to him. Perhaps to safe the blue haired princess, Ishtar could not believe what she was hearing. She tried to say something but with the shadow would let her, as it continued to thrust in her mouth. Tears flowed down her face as she realized that she had just doomed her lover as well as her. The young woman moans became softer even as she felt the pain and pleasure, her mind only thinking about what she had just to her red headed companion.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:14 am

"Nell..." The monster purred in his melodic voice, one that no doubt would send shivers up anyone's back. "Saying all that stuff about not being interesting enough so I'll leave you alone was a nice idea, but when you try to make good on your threat by fighting against your feelings, well... That's just begging for me to fight back." Lujuria smirked as he concentrated on the girl, forcing her to relive her memories, all the times she had felt his touch and grown aroused because of it, all the times she had been brought to an orgasm by his experienced hands and tongue, all the times she had felt her body against his in the heat of sex. With such memories came a flood of emotions and sensations, much too strong for any aged accountant to be any match for. When you try to think about things to stop yourself from getting aroused, Nell... Don't expect me

The monster only smirked as he kept the feelings fresh for Nell, wrecking her attempts to remain calm and indifferent with memory and experience. "I'm afraid your daddy's accountant's going to have to try harder. Beside, doing that is just another way of fighting back against me. And that just makes you more appealing for me... If I couldn't read minds, then your plan probably would have worked." Lujuria smirked as his fingers kept on teasing the girl, grazing against her nether regions for a bit before one of them began sliding in between, teasing the student's clitoris with gentle touches instead of the usual rough grinding he was accustomed to. "What will it be, Nell? Are you going to keep resisting? Because we both know you'll give in. Or you can stop this silly game and we can get all this over with, then you can leave."

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:37 pm

"Damnit!" Nell swore as the memories of every wild encounter with Luju flashed through her head and drowned out her attempts to stay unstirred by his manipulations. Her body responded instantly and she could feel her channel lubricating in antispation of a reprisal of those memories. Lujuria's gloating voice cut into her thoughts and she tried to seem unaffected by her loss. His fingers were touching between her legs now so he no doubt knew how wet she was. He said is line about ending this 'silly game' so they could 'get it over with and she could leave." and Nell gave him an annoyed look. Did he really expect her to believe him after everything he'd put her though. She just shrugged and looked away, unshed tears suddenly welling in her eyes. "Whatever, Lujuria. Just do what you are going to do. I'm seriously tired of giving a crap."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:52 am

There is a form of grim satisfaction as he watches Isthar's expression change at the mention of her lover, Therion knows how to play her strings well now. He's found her weakness, the only good thing she has on this island and now it's going to be turned against her. A smirk playing upon his features as he leans down closer to her, one hand reaching out to grip her breast as he rolls it around beneath his hand, his fingertips capturing one of her nipples only to rub it between his fingers as he talks.

"I bet you'd like that. Hearing her moan and cry out for you as she is raped again and again. Maybe I'll let you watch if your good. Let you see her body twisting in pleasure that I give her. Pleasure for once not coming from you... would you like that?"

His voice is much more heartless then before, almost like she has awoken something inside him, the real "monster" within him. He turns to look at her, seeing her tears falling even as the shadow is thrusting so mindlessly into her mouth. With a snap of his fingers that changes as the shadow suddenly cums down her throat without any warning. His powers made them, his powers control every part of them. Meaning she can never know how long they will last or when they will cum.

Watching the cum drip from her lips the shadow tilts her head back as Therion whispers to her. His stone mask so close to her ear as his tone mocking once more.

"Swallow it and lick up every stray drop, or your lover will suffer much worse then this..."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Ishtar cries and moans were a bit quieter as she saw Therion moving closer to her, it felt like her downfall was approaching her. She could only track him with her blue eyes as he leaned in closer to her, the smirk on his face showed that he knew he had hit a vulnerable point with her and he was going to use it to his full advantage. The shadow creature reached out and grabbed one of her orbs and began to roll it around in his hand, forcing the young woman to gasp as he began to rub her nipple.

Therion asked her if she would like to she him take her red headed knight, to make her twisting as he forced her to moan and shout. The blue haired girl wanted to shout, scream no on the top of her lungs, but she she couldn't even shake her head with the shadow puppet thrusting into her. Her loud muffled noise was the only protest she could make as she did everything in her pathetic power to keep Therion away from her lover. Suddenly she heard a snap of fingers, and the member in her mouth exploded in hot release. It was frighting to see Therion had that much control over his shadow puppets. Even as she was about to cough, the shadow creature pulled her head back so he could whisper in her ear.

The young woman's eyes went wide as he told her she had take in every drop or he would turn on Ryu, the defeated blue hair woman had no choice but to comply as she began to use her tongue to wash her face.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:31 pm

The monster smirked.

He certainly knew how the memories were making Nell feel. He certainly knew how her body was getting even wetter in anticipation. He certainly knew what Nell was trying to hide when she turned her head. There was few things the monster didn't know. Fewer still that he wouldn't have noticed.

"Very well." The monster discarded his melodic voice, casting aside the part of himself that was Ria to the core. He no longer had any need of her powers or her knowledge. The bastard had merely wanted to slash through those defenses of her before she had a chance to get stubborn. He had spent enough time trying to break her already and now it was time to begin enjoying the student, especially when his partner had long since gotten started on the other student.

"Like I said, Nell. With as much history we got, no one knows your body as well as I do. And from the look of things... Your body knows me well enough, the way you got wet so quickly." Lujuria smirked, raising the hand that had been rubbing against her pussy up in order to bring his finger and thumb again. "But I am on a schedule here, and I don't have the time to waste on a little slut like you, Nell." With that, the monster snapped, forcing the girl's body to feel hypersensitive once more. Luju's own powers had been quite strong, but as Lujuria, his powers were even more formidable, even more intense.

"Spread your legs open, now."

The monster stared down at Nell, his tone leaving no room for argument, promising further suffering if she chose to fight back after giving up repeatedly on this one night. Lujuria merely smirked arrogantly as he undid the belt and allowed his pants open, his hard length slipping out of its tight confines at long last. Like everything else, the transition from Luju to Lujuria appeared to have given even this part of the monster an increase in size and girth as well. It was going to be like getting raped by a new monster entirely.

"If you behave like a good little slut, then I'll be as gentle as I can. Otherwise, I'll take you like any other girl, and it won't be nowhere as gentle as you're used to. If you think I was rough before, you haven't seen me in action yet, girl." With that, Lujuria brought his hand up for her to see. "Or do we need a little bit of discipline to remind ourselves, Nell?"

Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Nell's jaw tightened when the monster called her a slut. She knew he'd said it to piss her off and damned if it hadn't worked. But she bit her tongue, as pointless as that was. A wave of hypersensitivity washed over her and his fingers on her delicate folds and she wanted to scream. Instead a whispered moan escaped her lips and the tears she'd been holding back rolled down her cheeks. The bastard! It wasn't fair that he could do this to her.

He told her... No, commanded her to spread her legs. He threaten punishment but she honestly didn't care. It was a punishment either way. She decided to stick to the plan. Even if he didn't get bored with her at least maybe he really would finish with her more quickly if she did what he said. She spread her legs with a sigh and waited for him to act. Of course, she did this without looking at him or making any unnecessary movements so she didn't get a chance to see his what else had changed about him but surely she would figure it out.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:07 am

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Narissa had taken great care on avoiding most creatures during the day . . . But something had bothered the very air around the school. She had thought she would find reprieve in the sanctuary of her dorm room. Lock it back behind her, look around to make sure nothing was stirred, check the windows and bathroom, and she was in the clear . . . But it seemed someone had already beaten her to the chase.

The moment she locked her dorm door, the ground had jumped out from under her, dropping her with a scream into a pool of darkness before she found herself landing roughly into a class room desk. The impact had knocked the breath out of her and made her slip to the side as she tried to gather herself.

'A . . . booby trap?'

But it had left her with the question of who would want to do that, no less the power to transport her there. . . The answer was soon in the air as she breathed through her nose, the smell of sex and cum heavy . . . and still fresh

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Like an obedient slave, Isthar swallows without question, in her mind she is protecting her lover, but for Therion it is a sign he has broken her. Of course he takes pleasure in seeing her like this, but at the same time it bores him. What is the point in simply taking her now, all that effort before and all it took was the mention of her lover to get what he wants. But more important matters seem to be calling to him as his brother Morloch, appear to have found something interesting and is calling Therion from the darkness of his lab. It’s an annoyance; this night was a waste for him.

" Very good, but if you expect me to leave Ryu alone you need to do alot more then that. Any girl can swallow, that was easy. No I’m afraid you’re just not appealing to me anymore. You refused my kindness, you denied me too many times. You have doomed your lover to this and so I will leave you to whatever fate my friend has in store for you."

With a soft laugh, Therion suddenly vanishes as if he was never even there. His shadows following suit as she finds once more she is alone. Good on his word it would appear Therion has left her, no longer even finding her appealing to rape her. Gone after Ryu or so he says, most likely going to rape her while Isthar is trapped here in this room. But her night of “fun” isn’t over yet as Therion left her a surprised in the room. Someone he trusts will take good care of her in his place.

[Seraph posts now, so good luck all of you. I'm out.]

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next