View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Night at the Opera (Christopher) 

Post Re: Night at the Opera (Christopher)
I looked to her and nodded shifting and walking to my seat once more with a deep sigh and put my head back weakly. I shook my head and took a deep breath. I then nodded to cassie. She was a wonderful person.

"Sorry Cassie... I'm just shaken I suppose. I'm not used to things like that. I owe you for this assistance."

I shivered again knowing the truth wouldn't be hidden for all that much longer. I closed my eyes now wondering How I'd cross that bridge that was so fast approaching.

I'm also Jeanette 'Rose' Thompson & Charlotte Tepes Belnades

Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:33 am

He moved like an old man of a sudden. Like the weight of the world rested on his shoulders an he could barely carry on. Me heart leapt at the thought that so much weariness could rest upon some one so young. How had he come to this, wuz it the loss of everyone he ever loved at such an early age, each taken from him one after another till no one remained.

“It’s ok if yah want to talk about it.” I rounded the high backed chair an settled in upon its arm, the potatoes on a plate, the water in me other hand. Me hand shook of a sudden, me eyes taking in the misty nature of his shoes.

“ahhh….should yur shoes be doing that…I ….I….” Frankly I didn’t know what to think. Should I throw the water on um as they looked like smoke. But then He wuzn’t acting like he wuz burning. Me skin prickled up all down me spin, like me pet dog when he see’s them squirrels in the walnut trees out back of the house and gets his hackles all in disorder. Turning I gazed inot his tired eyes.

“Are yah sure yur not coming down with sum thing….yur shoes is really weird an yah look like the weight of the world is a crashing down upon yah….Ma always said to sing a happy song. Would yah like to hear one…Ever heard of lil bunnie fu fu….? It’ll make yah laugh, an that is the best medicine in the world. ”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:43 am
Profile WWW

I sighed softly when she mentioned my shoes and looked down, my consistancy shifting now my calves started doing the same thing. I couldn't hide it anylonger so i nodded to her question.

"I owe you an appology Cassie you've been so kind... And I lied... well at least I avoided the truth... I did lose my love pandora... and the food is laced with something that would have made you rip my clothes off just to ease your libido and I am a professor... or was... It wasn't pandora that died... it was me."

I so hated this part of my meetings with the girls they always so quickly degenerated.

"I was murdered by cleo infront of pandora's eyes... with her dying breath she killed me out of jealousy. Pandora goes to school here and I followed believing myself to be dead then I witnessed her getting attacked by something on the monster and discovered what happens to humans when they die..."

Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:01 am

“What….what’cha mean that yah lied…that…yur dead?” me head tilted an I’m sure I looked at him all funny like. This wuz silly. The dead did not walk the halls of me school an go to concerts. He wuz talking jus crazy like and I had to wonder if they had spiked the food or sum thing.

“That’s silly talk. Now, jus sit tight Professor an I will get yah sum help. Its not like sum body wouldn’t hear me thumping on the ole door an open it. But … but yah jus sit back an enjoy the music. I’ll not be far.”

The man was positively bonkers an needed sum of that professional type help no doubt. I stepped to the door an with the edge of me fist beat upon it in a slow steady rhythm. Still me hand hurt…an…an well the shoe. It seemed the better idea. So I kicked off me heals an bent o’er to retrieve um. Nothing like some good ole American know how to really make sum noise.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:10 am
Profile WWW

"I'm not joking Cassie... I'm sorry about this Really I am dear."

I repeated as I stood from my seat hovering to her placing a misty hand on her shoulder glancing off to the side.

"They won't come, they were instructed to stay away from the boxes no matter what... I was hoping to get through the evening with just some conversation a meal and the like... I didn't think they'd pursue me to do this..."

I paused remembering what they'd told me.

'a night without having to hunt'

I had taken it the wrong way apparently... apparently they wanted their chosen girls to get raped for one reason or another...

"I'm afraid they want me to rape you..."

Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:50 am

Nobody seemed to be answering the furious pounding on the door. An his oh so humble voice, all blathering on ‘bout being sorry an…..oh heaven help me. He seemed so sincere and all like he did not want to but would….would do sum thing so bad. I had to act quick like.

“like ok mister, jus stay away.” I backed up…me bare feet on the soft carpet an wishing I hadn’t been so blamed stupid wearing all the stuff he had sent. Sum how…Sum how I felt even more naked under that perty lil ole dress with them fancy an all to revealing undergarments on.

“Now you don’t sound like that is a thing yah’d like to do an all so lets make ourselves a lil ole deal. Yah sit o’er there an mind yur business an I’ll jus stand o’er on the other corner an mind mine. Nobody needs to be getting rapped an all if yah don’t want um too.” I held me shoe by the toe knowing how that tapered point could go into an eye real nice like. But…

But things looked to be getting really weird like. It wuz as if he wuz dissolving before me eyes. An frankly I wuz outtah answers for any of this stuff. That chill went up me spin and I could feel the bumps on the back of me neck…everything in me being was ringing with alarm bells.

“so don’tcha come no closer yah hear me” I sure wish I felt as confident as I sounded….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:51 pm
Profile WWW

She was so kind, so genuinely nice and so much like my dearest Pandora. I couldn't help myself as I began to tear up softly wiping the glowing blue tears from my face one would hit the ground and a flower grew from a seed that had been on the floor in it's place. pure mana hitting the something like that often led to the same results.

"Cassie... don't hate me for this but, If i don't listen... they might do something to my dear Belnades! I can't allow that; I musent! I have no options. Don't fight me please."

all I was was a completely transparent vision of my former self. I looked to the ground and hovered to her landing softly beside her.

"I promise not to hurt you and... and I won't touch you i promise, you'll only be touching yourself as long as you don't fight."

I gave her several moments to think about what I said before she'd feel a frigid gust and i'd seem to vanish. in reality i was now within her. she'd feel that her arm was moving uncontrolaem slowly towards her clothed chest.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:22 am

"Now look here mister, I ain't in no way gonna be touching ..... huuuhhhh?" an like that he was gone a cold breeze hittin me body like I had junped into some lake in early spring. Goosebumbs ran down me spin and me head felt light so that I stumbled forward and flayed for the back ah the chair arms stirring the air till I caught is solid mass.

Breathe came heavily me hand moving to me dresses front and resting there a bit...so tight...so hard to breath...hand moving....buttons....fingers tanlging in them as if me hand has a mind of its own. I am lost as to why I feel like the dress should stay tight upon me bosum. It is hard to breathe is it not..should I not remove the restriction...jus a lil....jus a bit

I shake me head, red hair swirling about me body as I attempt to clear me thoughts. Something alien 'bout them...something not me....I can breath...a lil better as the confines of me dress relaxes...now...what was that 'bout...a man.... a man...yes...but where?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:38 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2