View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 What I did with me summer '09 (Sifarus) 

Post What I did with me summer '09 (Sifarus)
May 20 , 2009
Dear Diary,

Me English teacher says I should keep a journal as a way to improve me writin’ an all…so here goes.

Today wuz like the worst day of me life. I found out today that I gotta go to summer school cause me marks are not high ‘nough in me English 102 expository writin’ class an me Spanish 102 language class. I guess languages jus ain’t me thing an all. But I gotta have um for me humanities requirements an all. So here I sit when I should’a been gettin’ on that airplane an going home like all the other girls round here.

I miss me ma and pa sum thing terrible, I mean I ain’t seen um in like 2 years now. I have to wonder if god is testin’ me ‘gain. Lord knows I wanna go home an all. But I need to do this so I can graduate on time like me scholarship says I have too. So….gotta do what a girls gotta do an buckle down. They say if I do well I can have a month back home. One month is better than none in me book, so I will have to do what they say an work hard like the good book says I should.

Cassie

May 21, 2009
Dear diary,

They say I should name me diary, but I don’t got no ideas right now. Maybe that was cause of the email an the package outside me door this morning….ugghhh.

I could throw up as I look at meself in the mirror....I even had me a good cry as I hugged me bear Bouyenton an layed curled up on me bed. I don't think I can do this...I really don't.

I reckon I should explain further. Everyone is gone….well almost everyone. I guess there be a girl down the hall that is here cause I saw the brown package, jus like the one in front of me door, in front of her door. At any rate, I’m here all alone in me own room an I get an email from admin this morning when I woke up an a package outside me door. Well, that is when I got on me computer an got the message. Seems for health reasons we got new uniform requirements. Cause it gets so hot an humid during the summer some fool in admin has decided that our regular school uniforms might lead to heat exhaustion or worse, heat stroke. I couldn’t believe me eyes…words…or what they call a summer uniform.

Ok, the black pump shoes, (well that’s what they call um at any rate) ain’t so bad I reckon. But I ain’t never worn no heals fore. Don’t know what them things have to do with no heat stroke an such, but it is the inform…I reckon it’s the no need for socks or some such thing. At least they fit nice an snug on me feet like they wuz made jus for me.

Then there is the new skirts. Both mine is like obscenely short. I thought me regular issue ones was short…these be worse. Well I got used to the old ones. I have to wonder if I can get used to these. I swear I tried the thing on an I got me doubts it covers me behind all the way. Like looking o’er you own shoulder in the mirror it does…but barely, an that’s at a higher angle an all. I understand angles…trajectory…jus not darn blame languages.

Then there is the new blouse. Nice cotton white sleevless lil ole thingy. Comfy, but no buttons up front. Nope, none. They like said to tie it off at the bottom tween your brests an all so that it is airy and cool. I like me tie, the other blouse that covers me navel. Now I feel like I’m gonna have one of them wardrobe malfunctions they keep yakking ‘bouts on the news. At least all tied an stuff it provides a bit of support, but then me tummy is all out there till it yah reach the top of theat low cut skirt. I swear the school had better not be thinkin a saving money on the lack of fabric. I'm not so sure ma an pa would appreciate there daughter wearing this particular uniform as they raised me better than this.

Course might have been able to live with it…cept the no under things rule. Says we have to stay as cool as can be and wear a minimum of clothing which is very different to the regular school year. Now in me book this is jus plain vulgar and wrong like. I jus don’t know what to do on the morrow. I mean is it like right and wrong of me to follow the rules or break um. I guess I’d better pray real hard on this one. Lord I miss me folks an wish I could ask them what to do! At least I do feel better bout writin' it all down.

Cassie

May 22, 2009
Dear diary,
The lord did say to the slave to obey his master in all things. I reckon that means I gotta put on the uniform like they said so I did. Class starts in an hour, oh yeah…I forgot to talk about the make up and sunscreen. Seems since all that skin is out they said we could use sunscreen and included some. Bout the only thing they did right in me book. Given me freckles an all that pale skin that turns bright red If I am out too long in the sun I put it on. Kinda tingles a bit…but I know its at least good for me. Since I am now a music an drama major they said I was to practice with the enclosed makeup….dang. As I looked at me in the mirror I had to wonder what effect they wanted of me, cause I think I look like one of um jezebels from the streets of them big cities an not some lil ole school girl that I am. Lord I do hope I am doing the right thing an all. I gotta be careful with me walking, sitting…an all manner of movements.

Best I be off to class….

Cassie

I opened the door to the dorm to sunshine and the splatter of big wet drops. Wouldn’t yah now it, only here, only when there is no raincoat nor umbrella would it be raining. One big black cloud directly overhead and the rest of the sky blue as blue can be. Rain....I might have guessed me luck would go from bad to worse. I held me book bag o’er me head an held the black pumps by there thin straps on me hand as I prepared to make me mad dash all the way cross campus to class.

The large drops hit me body hard, plastering the thin white cotton top to me bare skin as I stepped from the cover of the door. With each step I could feel me chest sway an bounce, uncomfortable as it be without the familiar tightness an support of me running bra I ran anyway hoping the knot to fabric jus below the underswell of me breasts would stay in place an keep me from one of them malfunctions. Me feet smacked upon the wet pavement, water flying with each foot fall as I ran. If I’d worn the shoes I’d never been able to run…more like shuffle. I really hoped that admin would not do some foolish thing like give me a demerit given the circumstances. But then with most of the girls gone the place was deserted…perhaps…perhaps god was providing a blessin’ in disguise with his heaven sent rain.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 22, 2009 8:17 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: What I did with me summer '09 (Sifarus)
Ah, summertime on the island. Mainly a boring time of year, most of the student body has gone back home to their families and other monsters horde students that remain. Siferus woke up with a note attached to his door.

"Siferus Darkcrown, we at the NICE labs are trying an experiment on a student. One Cassie Smith will be left in your care for a time to be determined. Report to the lab ASAP for further details."

Siferus rolled his eyes and made his way out the door and to the labs.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat May 23, 2009 12:10 am

A last beat of drops pelted me sodden body, the water slowly dribbling down me arms an legs as I rounded the corner that brought the language departments building into view.

“Lord it ain’t funny” my run going to a walk as the suns heat found me. Mist swirled about me legs as the hot concrete of the walkway shed the water from its surface. White cloth clung to every curve, going translucent from the dampness as it clung to me skin. Mild trepidation ran amok with me thoughts as I recalled the way the golden rings would shine beneath the fabric like beacons of ungodliness ‘gainst me otherwise unblemished body. A constant reminder of me darker side, a side I wuz always fighting to suppress.

With the end of the rain I stopped to put me shoes on. Carefully leaning upon the steel light pole, hopping slightly as I slipped on the smooth leather an marveled once more at the fit. The second shoe wuz harder as I teetered on the tall spike, me slim ankle wobbling like a drunks after a night long binge. With both of me shoes on I stood for a moment an took a deep breath to clear me head for the task ahead. Carefully I pulled the fabric from me skin an tried to make me self all the more presentable sure to get some silly demerit for arriving to class all wet like. I swear that sometimes the rules jus seemed to work ‘gainst me. Good thing I wuzn’t no paranoid bimbo.

With shuffling steps I started towards the door, the shoes putting a bit of a crimp on me normal stride. I had none of the grace of the other girls an wuz only too happy that nobody had gotten to see this show as I slide down into me seat, finally safely in the classroom.

The professor in his frumpy grey suit arrives, a scowl growing on his face as his eyes travel across me making me wanna grow real small an hide. But, there is no where to go, no one else to take his attention from me. If this was drama I might have relished that attention. Now though, it would come to no good I reckoned silently to me self.

“Miss Smith, seems you have entered my classroom in an utterly deplorable state. The growing puddle of water beneath you will be cleaned up before you leave my class. As for your state, that is one demerit and should you not learn your lesson in the future there will be more. “ His dark brown eyes seemed to pierce me very soul. That gaze finally leaving me as the click of heals upon the hard tile floor interrupted him for a moment. Not until then had I realized not a breath had escaped me lips.

I looked o’er me shoulder to find a crisp an dry girl sauntering into the room. Each step brought a sway of her hips that even had me mesmerized an envious. The red lips smiled sweetly as she too took a seat nearby.

“Miss Dearborne glad you could join us…one demerit for being late. And now I can begin the lesson. Try as I might I lost him at times, wondering when we would finally be allowed to leave. I could not believe the number nor depth of assignments. I think at that moment I had a taste of what hell would be like for me if ever I succumbed to the evil that dwells in all us sinner’s souls. Thank fully the bell ended me torment an once more I was free to totter upon me wooden tilts like a new born babies first steps. How I would love to have had the ability to walk like Miss Dearborne.

Wuz it me place to suffer?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 23, 2009 1:17 am
Profile WWW

Siferus walked into the lab, and he was pretty pissed off.

All of you got balls. You fuck up my life, make my daughter vanish, and now you want me to play wetnurse to some student? Screw off. The belligerent spider exclaimed. He was headed for the door when he was stopped by a picture of Cassie. Cute was an understatement. The lead scientist spoke up.

"Mr. Darkcrown, this girl will be left in your care to be trained as you see fit. Just teach her to be more ladylike."

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat May 23, 2009 5:43 am

The creature stood before DR. Drake upon his spiderlike legs a taut grin spread across those thin lips. The legs fairly vibrated in agitation no doubt in having been summoned to the place of his “alteration” and the location of the last known whereabouts of his much loved daughter. The file was very much complete on the both of them. To think the school had lost such a promising student. But then that promise is what had drawn the powers that be to her like moths to a candle. His own smile grew as he contemplated setting the hook fully.

“Mr. Darkcrown, as you can see she is quite the little dish. Candy of a sweetness you have never tasted before. Yet, she struggles with her own identity much like another student we once had here, a student of physics I believe it was. “ the dark green eyes went hard as ice upon the comment. Still he continued as if nothing had changed.

“We believe you can help us just as we are willing to help you.” Let it sink in….he thought. It would be interesting to learn how the man they had so changed would be able to resist the temptation laid at his feet. Of course the genetic alterations now being implemented on cassie needed to have a field test. It would be interesting to see how long each of them might last as the labs watched the dance from afar.

“She considers herself very ladylike; however, she is a cold fish in everyday life. We need a little salsa out of her. Your task is to do just that. Add the spice into the mix. Make her understand that being sexy is ok and to be relished, if you can’t convince her make it happen subconsciously, the manner of your work is your choosing. The way she walks, talks, sits, even flirts, which she does not do is important. Treat her like a daughter of your very own with the stipulation that there are no ethics or morals here to break. Do the task right and I will present you with access to the files you seek.”

He held the small plastic stick before him, watching the emotions cross the grim face, “everything you want to know it here. Give Cassie spice, enjoy yourself and you have it to peruse at your leisure. Of course fail in any way and you are back at square one. The little lady awaits.“

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The noise rattled me sleep, reverberating through me head like once of them demon wrought headaches that won’t let you loose. Me hand smacked the alarm hard as I sat up, the bed sheet pooling bout me waist. Demerits, I hated them. Really disliked getting into trouble an all cause then you had to do things yah knew yah would rather not. Me Saturday was ruined. Having to report to the beach at like sunrise in me school uniform an pick up trash from all the end of school parties. I’d be burnt to a crisp before I wuz done, I could only hope the sunscreen worked well as I slathered a thick later upon me pale freckled skin. A sweet tingle settled across me body as I rubbed the lotion in. A friendly wonderful tingle of life an a livin’.

Quietly I padded in bare feet down the hall trying to be silent in me passing so as to not disturb the few girls that remained with me on this forsaken island. With me pack held ‘gainst me chest and me shoes tangling by their straps from me hands I walked the path to the beach. I’d come prepared, water, food, and me suit an towel jus incase I needed to cool off in the clear blue waters. Already the heat caused the perspiration to form along me body. It would not be long ‘fore the heat an humidity had the sweat dancing down me body.

As me feet hit the hot sand I had to wonder who in there right sort of mind would have thought them shoes wuz the thing to wear here. An then I looked ‘bout an sighed heavily at the site. Cans, paper, and plastic lay upon the white sand like so much flotsam from a hurricane. Perhaps it wuz a hurricane, a man made one at that. The groan came cross me lips as the pack slid from me arms an crumpled upon the soft sand before me feet. This wuz gonna be taking me all day, shoulders slumping at the thought.

“why me” I muttered.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 23, 2009 3:49 pm
Profile WWW

All right. I'll play your game, mainly because I don't have a choice. It would work better if I had a disguise. The doctors looked at each other.

"You didn't know? You're able to shift back to your human state for a few hours. Just focus on that and you'll change. We've arranged for Cassie to be at the beach. You know what to do."

Siferus left the labs and donned his disguise. He was about 6'2" with long black hair, wearing swimming shorts. He walked down the shore.

Sat May 23, 2009 5:33 pm

Slowly I picked me way down the beach, placing the party refuse in the containers at hand. Seems like no one round here had any sort of compunction to put their trash in the trash cans. It wuz still a mystery to me how groups behaved so badly. Another sigh…another can.

Demerits, oh lord not now. Trash fell from me hands with the movement to me right. At this distance I could already tell a man was walking out onto the white sands from were I had come. Man meant only one thing. Faculty, and faculty meant demerits if I didn’t have the shoes on, which I did not having been stupid enough to leave um behind. I could only hope me luck was good luck an he had not noticed me as I ran for me pack and the black leather pumps.

Of course faculty also meant the job would be slower. The clothing already made me uncomefy like when nobody wuz around. Now I was doubly uncomefy with it being a man an all. Mama did not raise her girl like some tart. Truth be told I felt like one in this getup, call it a uniform some might but me mama would have bent me o’er her knee if I wuz dressed like this I reckoned. From now on I would have to pick up each piece of trash by bending at the knees.

Might as well try an be all innocent ‘bout the shoes an hope he would mind his own business. The sun beat down upon me an the sand sending heat shimmers across the ground. Once more I picked up me sunscreen and ‘gain to liberally apply the white lotion in an effort to avoid becoming a pink lobster. Turning me back on him I jus had to hope he would go away an leave me to me work.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 23, 2009 6:21 pm
Profile WWW

Getting closer to the student told him that it was Cassie and my was she busy.

Let's test her flirting first. He walked over, shook his head, and tossed a can into the trash can. You would figure college students could clean up after themselves. He said, trying to start conversation. Siferus had been a good looking man. Broad shoulders, flat chest, strong arms, legs and back. He looked in his mid-twenties. Definitely someone worth flirting with.

Sat May 23, 2009 6:36 pm

The sand seemed to crinkle at me back. Then the distinctive clatter of aluminum an metal meeting rang o’er the constant crash of waves upon the shore. Twuz I reckon a nice an neighborly thing to do. Me hands clenched the back of me neck as I turned, keeping me arms in front of me as if to cover the very skimpy top an ensure I wuz not thought of in some foul way. I needed to finish with the lotion, but somehow having a man watch me put it on seemed to be perverse an wrong in gods own eyes. In no way did I want anyone to ever think me wicked an unladylike.

His voice though, rich an deep sent a shiver down me spine. A voice that matched the attractiveness of face an body. Though what had really gotten me was not the man, but what he had done. A simple kindness in a school that at times seemed bent on demerits an punishment. That meant something. Yet me voice seemed to stick in me throat as the deep green of his eyes gazed into mine an the light smirk crinkled the corners of his mouth like he was a playing some light an happy game.

Twuz a game I did not fully understand if it twuz a game at all. A slight tingle of me skin, a faster beat of me heart. I did not understand boys or men having gone to nothing but girls schools me entire life. Nor had I done that dating thing the other girls seemed to talk ‘bout. Frankly he scared me in that way. The rules expressly forbid any contact tween students an staff. Though perhaps he wuz jus being neighborly an all.

“Ahh, yeah, but they didn’t.” His eyes glittered, an that uncomfortable feeling grew inside like a weed of sorts. “well..ahhh…enjoy your swim I best be getting’ this cleaned up for I get more demerits.”

Inwardly I cringed at the way me tongue waggled. I gripped me hands tighter, feeling the lotion ooze through me fingers. I rubbed me neck as if to loosen the tightness of me muscles. Then with a puff of breathe I blew the loose strand of bang from before me mouth an looked away trying real hard to crowl into me self an disappear.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 23, 2009 7:31 pm
Profile WWW

Siferus looked away as she applied the lotion to herself, giving her the impression that he wasn't lusting, but acting as a gentleman. Tossing away more trash, he smiled.

I can't leave someone as pretty as you to clean up the entire beach. I'll give you a hand. Many hands make light work. He said, admiring her modesty.

Sat May 23, 2009 7:48 pm

A gentleman, that is what mama would have said. Mama had told her all ‘bout pa and the wonderful man he wuz an all. The things they did when she wuz a courting him. Nothing like the pieces of the stories I had heard most of them girls talk ‘bout. Snatches of conversation ‘bout players an men with only dirty deeds on their minds. Wuz refreshing seeing that maybe them girls had been wrong ‘bout men. That jus maybe there were men of good breedin’ an manners left in the world.

With his eyes averted I quickly smoothed the sun screen o’er me skin. Being real good to not bend at the waist or move in a bad way. Though it was hard when it came to the open top. I jus had to hope ‘gainst hope he did not see me hands slide beneath the fabrics edge in order to make sure the lotion covered what might turn out to be bare flesh in the breeze an movement of me body. The thought brought a feeling of heat across me face an neck. Nervously I smoothed the loose strands of hair back that fluttered in the breeze.

Even o’er the tang of salt water I could smell his cologne. Not a heady in your face sort of scent. Jus a nice pleasant background that seemed to mix well with the outdoor air. Vanilla an strawberries is what I wore an sort of hoped he found it pleasant as well.

As if mesmerized I watched him bend. Watched the muscles of his shoulders, back, an bum tense an ripple beneath his bronze skin. That wuz wrong of me, I had to tear me eyes from his body as he worked. He wuz being soo kind an all. Me, I wuz all flustered an hot under the sun. Nervously I bent at the knees, keeping them together picking up the trash that wuz me duty to pick up an hoped I would not be thought of as a wonton lil jezebel.

“Thank yah. It…It is soooo kind of yah to help an all. I swear I would have been out here all day. Ohhh….me manners have gone right out the door.” Suddenly realizing that we had not even introduced ourselves yet. “me name is Cassie Marie Smith an I’m a student here…sophomore an all.”

Finally words were flowin’ much like the motor mouth I could be when I wuz a bit nervous.

“AN you are?....Let me guess, faculty. Professor of some science sort of thing….some of which is a lot of fun an all. But like I said…really thanks…umm…oh gosh I suppose I should let you have a word or two cause once I get going yah ain’t gonna have a chance to speak an all….” The nervous giggle escaping me mouth as I finally shut it

I had to admire the fact he looked me in the eyes…..That and he had actually said I wuz pretty....hadn't he?....oh lord.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 23, 2009 8:23 pm
Profile WWW

Actually, I was faculty. Professor Darkcrown. I tought Psychology until I was fired for my unusual teaching methods. Cassie Marie Smith. Such a beautiful name. I see that you appear to be quite uncomfortable around men like me. Makes one wonder what would happen if an attractive man came up to you. He said.

I'll tell you what. I'm going to help you with your confidence problem. We'll start when we finish the beach, ok?

Sat May 23, 2009 8:38 pm

Sand fell from me hands an back to the beach in a small shower as I rubbed um together. Had he really said the things he had….really?

“You wuz fired?” How had he remained her to swim the beach. Or had his plane been cancelled an he would soon me gone. But fired…this kind man that helped me with me detention. Well in that case….I kicked off the hated shoes, once more feeling the hot sand tween me toes as I walked, bent an picked up the party goers paraphernalia. IF he had been fired then there would be no demerits coming from him. I breathed a lil better. Felt better as well.

“An I ain’t lacking in confidence….am I?” He was attractive. Maybe I wuz…maybe I wu+630zn’t acting right at all. Wuz there something wrong with me….the said I wuz perty, an me name wuz perty but did it show that I wuz uncomfy round him….oh lord…it must. Me mind just went a million miles a second. Psychology….maybe he could help…

The tension seemed to ooze from me muscles the more I thought ‘bout it an all. I darted a quick look an then away, waiting for him to speak which wuzn;t really like me at all, well at least round the other girls.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 23, 2009 8:53 pm
Profile WWW

Siferus had the feeling that she wanted him to say something to her.

You appear to be struggling with who you are. You know the basics just fine, but you seem to be trying to figure out what makes you you.

The sun had began to set when the two finished with the beach.

Let's go back to your room and get started, shall we? He offered a smile and a hand to Cassie.

Sat May 23, 2009 9:16 pm

Wuzn’t there a girl in me physics class called darkthorn….Only reason I membered as all wuz the way the professor an her got in an argument an the rest of us students jus sort of sat in the dark not understating a bit of that stuff ‘bout dark energy an matter an such. She didn’t come back to class after that…probably got herself thrown out for good. Another pile of trash hit the can.

His words sort of rubbed me wrong an all. Like salt in a wound. Still he had helped an even with that help I could tell the swim suit was not coming out as the sky went orange an purple from the cloud overhead. I did not talk long to feel the cold drops splash an hiss upon the hot sand. I wuz gonna be drenched. But after being out in the hot sun all day it would be a welcome relief.

Regardless of me getting me panties in a wad, he had been nice. Perhaps I should indulge him a bit.

“Mama taught me how to be a lady, an ladies don’t have men to their rooms all alone like. That is what she said an it seems only proper to me. As for who I am I know that. My name is Cassie like I said ‘fore, an god looks out for me an I try an do right by him. I live me life like he would want me too an always try an do the right thing. So I gots to say that I will go an be right neighborly an talk yur dang blum ear off of you would like, but I reckon the common room would be best. “

One more glance across the beach showed everything in its place even as the water droplets pelted me skin an gathered together to run down me arms an legs. “Though I do feel a might bit ashamed that you came down here in yur bathing gear an did not get a chance to hit the water. I’ll wait if yah want to….”looking carefully at him an a thinking that I be a bad host an all for not letting him enjoy what wuz probably his last day on this island.

“Ain’t like I didn’t bring a suit me self.” Suddenly I wanted to take the words back…to run an hide. Oh yea I’d brought a suit, but it appeared that maintenance had already removed the beach cabana’s you could change in an there wuz no way I wuz changing in front of no man. Mama raised her daughter better than that. Once more I felt the heat of me own embarrassment an hoped he said we needed to go.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 23, 2009 9:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next