View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 What I did with me summer '09 (Sifarus) 

Post Re: What I did with me summer '09 (Sifarus)
The idea of being tied up doesn't exactly appeal to me too much, darling. Though I like the idea of tying you up. He said, laying back down and letting his hands fall away from her body, allowing her to tease him as she pleased.

Just remember, the more you tease me, the more I'll tease you later on. He said, smiling and winking.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:20 am

Tease I did well. Tease was an acquired trait…though from where still puzzled me. I knew deep inside as if god himself spoke to me what he would like from me in our marriage bed. Did all new brides have these god given insights as to what a man might like?

But teasing was an act that cut both ways. The more I teased the more I wanted him. I like that. What had begun as a tease was turning into a real need to please him and be pleased. ZI took pleasure in his pleasure as I learned that sex was about giving and that while I gave I got….and did I.

Lifting myself off him I set him free, a wet smack of flesh as he bounced off his own tummy. Looking down I saw him watching me as I slowly placed kisses down his body, crawling…lingering…my tongue swirling on his flesh as I marched my way downward toward that hot throbbing flesh between his thighs.

The voice in my head said he would like this…said to take him in my mouth and swallow him fully as I played my tongue around that thick wide head at the tip of his penis. I just knew…and the first tantalizing touch of my tongue upon him was proof enough to me that the voice did not lie….

“You like that….you want me to play with your lollipop…lick it real good…maybe see if I can swallow it whole….hmmm….it tastes of you…and me…and everything that is good and right.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:36 am
Profile WWW

Siferus smiled as Cassie trailed kisses down his body, knowing where she was going and truly liking the idea. When the tip of her tongue flicked over the tip of his cock, he arched his back a little, and took in a sharp breath of air, telling her that he would enjoy what she had in mind.

And perhaps when you're done tasting me, I will taste you. A little something to look forward to, lovely. He said, propping himself on his elbows, smiling at the gorgeous redhead that was ready to pleasure him again.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:05 am

Feeling him shift I looked up through my lashes while I slipped his thick head into my mouth and found him watching. Gazing into his eyes the whole time, the smile turning the corners of my lips upwards I slowly forced him further and farther into my mouth till I had to slide him into my throat and drop my gaze. But the looks he gave me till then and the sigh of contentment was more than enough to excite me and drive me on.

For this man, my husband, my lover I would have gladly bent my knees and sucked him dry. Only on my way back up did I meet his eyes..only then could I see that loving longing in his eyes.

Pop….the audible sound as he slides free and the intake of his breath are music to my soul.

“Ohhhh…but I love that look in yur eyes there.” I giggle, “now….the way you is pulsing and throbbing I don’t think you is gonna last long and that makes me happy cause I want yah tween my legs..in fact” Oh I had an idea, looking up at him…an smiled one of them big toothy ones while I ran my tongue across me lips. “why not kill two birds with one stone.”

I turned me self ‘round an slithered me body up his, letting the me yearning middle slide ever closer to his waiting mouth. Once I could I took him up in me own mouth once more and waited for him to guide me with his hands upon me hips to see if he wanted to sample the offering I made before his mouth.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:43 pm
Profile WWW

Siferus smiled as watched as his beautiful angel of a wife turned her body around and offered her hungry cunt to him to feast on. Wrapping his arms around her thighs, he began to trace his tongue around the outside edges of her, getting a good taste of her at first. It was sweet, and very delectable.

My, my Darling. You taste delicious. He said between moans, slowly pushing his tongue deep inside of her, swirling it around inside of her soaked sex, looking for one particular spot. Her G-spot. When he found it, she would let him know. Her tongue danced elegantly along every ridge and vein of his monstrous cock, bringing moans from her husband, which in turn would cause vibrations to shoot through her sex, stimulating her all the more.

Siferus felt like she genuinely wanted nothing more than to please him. Which meant that he had accomplished his mission with the labs. But, something had happened. At first, this was purely business. Now he had developed true feelings for this girl and he couldn't just toss her aside like many of the other students he had in the past. Though he knew he must. He forced the thoughts from his mind and once again taking a deep breath, breathing in the scent of sex as his tongue continues to probe her insides, looking for her g-spot.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Our bodies danced, one to the other as I wriggled atop him in delight. To give and to get, it seemed the best of both worlds. The more I made him squirm and throb in my mouth the more he seemd to make me do the same. It was as if we rode a wave, higher and higher it took us. The crest seemed to be overwhelming as if it would drawn us both. Yet, I wanted to go there, wanted to taste his sweetness in my mouth and drink him down as he took me higher yet.

Me mouth bobbed upon his throbbing shaft and I added a hand. Tightly gripping the thick swollen rod of flesh I vigorously pumped in unison with the movements of my mouth upon him…up and down…up and down. Trying to suck his seed from him as the ache tween me own loins grew ever stronger. I tried desperately to hold out, to make him give me what I craved.

I took him deep, then shallow, sucking then fucking. I worked that thick head like a lollipop the flavor of which was a drug my body craved. The craving grew for that secret center much as my own body heated up and ached with need for release.

Plunging myself with renewed vigor upon his hard shaft I drove him as deep as he could go. Back..back into my tight throat an then I simply cried out, coming off him enough for the ruch of air and the vibration of my scream to bubble past his thick head. My entire mouth vibrated around him and I clenched the sheets of the bed in my fist and curled my toes. I could not move….only the flick of his tongue across my clit made me suddenly buck

“AHHHHHHHHHEEEEEE.” I screamed, the sound gurgling forth past him….oh god bless this man…my husband and the pleasures he gives me.

“ohhhhh…ohhhhh…ohhhhh” My whole insides tremble and throb in sheer delight. I can not help but cry out into the room and temporarily forget my husband and his delicious cock.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 pm
Profile WWW

Siferus smiled when her screams of delight filled the room. His tongue had made her climax as well. Now that she had played her song, it wouldn't be long before he played his own. She made him feels so good.

I'm glad I can make you shiver in delight so, Cassie. I'm close too, you know. He said, licking her clitoris again.

God bless this woman and may she always be happy. He thought to himself, slipping his tongue back inside of her soft folds, trying to stir her frenzy back up.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:47 pm

Somehow he’d a gotten to me first. Maybe he was just a one shot wonder who could remain stiff as a board for a long time after…or maybe, horror of horror I wuz not so good. Yet he said he wuz close and I had to believe him.

SO with me insides still just a shivering in joy I jumped me mouth upon his rod with renewed vigor. Each pulse and each quiver of his wondrous cock made me work all the harder upon him.

Soft lips slide along his baby smooth skin all silky and smellin and tastin of sex an man. It spurred me on to taste him, to feel that tip of his push me mouth wide and then find him in me throat…deep…to the point yah have to suppress the need to gag and yah get all that slimy saliva all running down his shaft and round his balls. I squeezed them balls with my fingers. Playing with um while I went up and down on his long shaft. I could feel the insides of my cheeks against him as I pulled upwards and sucked hard.

Wuz there not sum perverse saying ‘bout sucking the chrome of a tailpipe or sum such thing. Well I was gonna do it, cept it would be sucking the seed right from his balls by way of that big thick straw of manhood. Lord how I loved this…loved him…wanted him to cum in me mouth and could hardly wait….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:42 am
Profile WWW

Cassie was about to get exactly what she wanted. Siferus pulled his head away from Cassie's delectable pussy and let out a loud and long moan, his cock erupting deep in her mouth with his cum. It just seemed to keep flowing without an end in sight. A true testament to how good she really was.

I told you...I was close... He said, panting slightly. His cock after all they had done had yet to go soft. Perhaps he really could outlast her.

Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:16 pm

And then he suddenly went so stiff in my mouth I thought his whole shaft might burst. Something inside told me this wuz it … to prepare me self for what lay ahead. That thick end of him grew bigger, unbelievably tight within me lil ole mouth and then he jumped an pulsed a salty taste filling me mouth an stirring the passions that swirled in me belly anew.

I drank of his offering. Thick an creamy it came. Gulp after gulp slithering down me throat till I wuz sure his balls must of shriveled to the size of peas from all I had drunk. Sitting up I turned an looked at his contented face as I wiped the back of me hand across me lips to gather up the last of his seed from me face.

Smiling I slid in next to his body kissing his cheek and nuzzling me self up close to him. I could still taste him…still smell the thick scent of his seed. It filled me with a warmth of happiness I had not known I could posses till I looked down his body at the still erect tent pole.

“Whatever are we gonna do ‘bouts that” I giggled, marveling at how he broke all the rules they had taught us in the sex education class here at Shokoshu.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:39 pm
Profile WWW

Siferus would feel his wife curling up with him, keeping them both warm. As she glanced up and down his body, she inquired what they should do about his cock still being as hard as it was when they first started.

Don't tell me this young mare can't keep up with the old cowboy. I guess I'll just have to help you with that. He said, teasing her once again as he turned her over, her back pressed against his chest, lifting her leg up and moving it so he could guide his cock back to her slickened sex. He slowly began to work his gargantuan shaft in and out of her tight folds, kissing the back of her neck softly and reaching around and groping her breasts with a hand, holding her leg with his other.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:07 pm

I need not have worried me perty lil ole head ‘bout what to do. It took scant seconds before me hubby had me rolled on me side an was a going in an out of me pleasure hole. His belly pounding ‘gainst me bum as he drove himself inwards. It was different, not sum thing I would have thought off but it did leave me back and neck free for his mouth which he was taking full advantage off.

In fact it made it so I could do scant else but enjoy that hard throbbing shaft of his. He breast jiggled in his warm hand. He did not go so deep this way, but as I pivoted me hips and ‘gain to slide back into him I could feel him strike different parts of me insides. Parts that normally didn’t get stroked an all. Lord knows I enjoyed it, but then I had enjoyed everything to this point….and I wanted soo much more.

“can I touch me self…would that be wrong” I liked him in me…but there was nothing gainst me clit…nothing at all an I wanted something there but did not want him to think I was some sort of pleasure whore or worse.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:05 am
Profile WWW

Siferus chuckled while he kissed the back of her neck and fondled her breast. Pulling away from her neck, he whispered to her.

If that is what your heart desires, far be it for me to stop you, my love. He then resumed the teasing of the back of her neck with his lips. Her hips pivoted to get more of his giant shaft inside, so he timed his thrusts perfectly with her pivots, making sure as much of him got inside of her as he could. He wanted nothing more than to pleasure her.

His hands worked more of their magic on her luscious breast, massaging it before his other hand found the gold ring on her other breast, his middle finger hooking around it, pulling it gently.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:11 am

T’wuz strange in a loving sort of way that he did not mind I liked sex and wanted him. My behavior during the night seemed to border on the whorish, but he encouraged me, wanted me to have fun, even his whisper held a heat that drove me onwards. Perhaps with a husband there was nothing wrong with heat in the bedroom.

So I took his hand in mine, cupping my hand about his and squeezed as he squeezed me. I guided that hand to stoke the growing heat once more. Massaging my breast, crying out in joy while he pulled on the rings and played with them like the a toy should be played with. I loved that he found the fun in them. Loved that he likes me to be hot and wet and wanting of his attention.

And while he bucked into me I let the fingers of me other hand swirl around the golden ring upon me sensitive nub and played about the tip of me. I rubbed, excitement growing as he matched my own rhythm with his and drove me higher by it. It was as if he knew me. Knew every intimate part of me and how to make me sing.

I loved to sing…and loved the song that now rang so true in me heart. A song of passion, love, an harmony brought on by two voices in perfect pitch.

“Hmmmmmmm…yes….ohhhhhh yes….”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:50 pm
Profile WWW

Siferus' lips continued to stroke the back of Cassie's neck, stroking the fire that burned within the both of them. His long shaft of flesh continued to pound into Cassie's depths time and again. He had loved all sorts of positions when he fucked.

He listened to her song, her song of love for the man that railed her over and over with great desire. Her song was music to his ears, which spurred him on even further. The smell of sex prevailed over the smell of Vanilla and Strawberries that had filled the room earlier.

Cassie, my darling. Your song is music to my ears. Your voice truly sounds like that of an angel.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next