View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 What I did with me summer '09 (Sifarus) 

Post Re: What I did with me summer '09 (Sifarus)
I came, not the heart pounding almost pass out kind that had happened earlier, no, it was a sweet flutter in me belly full of heat an pleasure that made me call out in joy all the same. I sang like an angel now. Like the one me husband had told me I was.

One flutter after another stoked me insides. One would subside, I would catch me breath as the warm hot rod continued to stoke the fire within with each thrust…each long pleasurable passing of that shaft within me, pushing at me, opening the slick tight passage o’er an o’er till jus the movement of me love inside me wuz ‘nough to keep the fires burning an me hand moved the cluths his tight bum an pull him deeper.

As if magic me belly would tighten once more an pulse with life…I would scream me pleasure…did so till me throat wuz raw an hurt. Still he thrust into me…still I answered….lord how long …how long the pleasure almost pain…orgasm…after orgasm…

“fuck…this….is….heavenly….” slipping from dry lips, the voice not me own…blushing at the word I had used…but lord knew he was….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:17 pm
Profile WWW

She sang and sang, spurring Siferus on even more, his long shaft of meat slid into her time and again, taking the fire that burned within him even higher. His hand squeezed her breast a little firmer, but still no where near painful for her, his thumb rubbing her nipple in circles. He was rather surprised by her choice of words, but then again most women found his fucking heavenly.

I'm glad I can please you, my love. He said, his free hand moving towards her clit, his thumb pushing against it a couple of times before it began to rub the fleshy nub in circles.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:44 pm

I had not meant to put it quite so vulgarly….but it was good. The sex was more than good…I was satiated even as his thumb and fingers kept playing with me…kept the juices of my wet pussy flowing.

I rotated my hips in rhythm to his gently touch even as the fires burned less intently and slowly dimmed

“Can we just cuddle…it…well…it sort of hurts and I’m not sure I can even walk now.” Smiling up at him in all wicked innocence. “I never heard of a man that could outlast a gal, but I am happy to have found one so long as he ain’t gonna go out and find a few more lovers to keep him happy cause that is my job now and I like it.”

He just might be the death of me…I laughed…a sudden wonderful feeling as I rolled back over next to that warm hard body of muscle and bone I liked so much to feel.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:29 am
Profile WWW

Siferus smiled at Cassie. He had outlasted her. She was spent completely, and that brought a bit of a smile to his face. The first time in his disguise and he had outfucked a student. Of course, the sex was fantastic which was also a reason why he was smiling. She wanted to cuddle with him? That was okay by him.

I'll never go find other girls as long as you are beside me, Cassie. He said, cuddling her gently, his arm moving away from her pussy and letting the tips of his fingers dance along her belly.

(When should I show the other side of the monster?)

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9