View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 What I did with me summer '09 (Sifarus) 

Post Re: What I did with me summer '09 (Sifarus)
Once more our lips found one another, but this time he crushed himself to me as if he could not get enough of me. The thrill of his lips, his arms, his body pushing gainst mine drove me wild with desire as the tenderness of our first embrace gave way to raw animal passion. I found me own beast willing an able. Found it lift itself from the depths I hid it away in an rise upwards to become one with me. Heals dug into his buttocks as I tried to pull him deeper with each slow but hard thrust. Fingernails dug into his back as I clenched him more firmly to me.

His lips left mine trailing fire down me cheek an neck. Twisting me head I gave up me vulnerable neck to his lips an teeth. The moan of delight rising up me throat an o’er me own trembling lips. Bucking an a twisting me pelvis I tried to met his rhythm, delighting in the strength of him as he took me….too slow yet, but hard an rough much like the desire that rode me body from head to toe.

Squeezing I made him fight to be free of me….then lifted me self as he thrust his rod within. Gasping with the heat of him inside me I could think of nothing more I could want. There wuz a closeness…a feeling that I had never had ‘fore. A oneness spoken of from the good book. I wuz complete as we rode the monster of our love together as one.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:41 pm
Profile WWW

The nails digging into his back felt good to him. She could tell he liked it from the half-growl half-purr that escaped his lips. The heels had to go however. Reaching around, he removed one shoe and then the other, clattering as they hit the floor. Despite that task, he kept his hard, slow rhythm, his teeth beginning to clench down gently on her neck.

His cock continued to crash into her, his pelvis crashing into her clit, hoping to drive the new bride's desires even higher.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:04 pm

Fire burned along me veins, hot an pure an wonderful. With every wet smack of flesh upon flesh me chest jiggled an the heat increased. Below the firm muscles of me love me body swam in the cleansing fires of purgatory. Our bodies slide ‘gainst one another, me hands sliding along the muscular ridges of his back an shoulders. Inside me heart pounded as if to burst from me chest. I felt safe…secure beneath his body: happy an oh so in love.

The sent of vanilla, strawberries an pungent sex mixed into one sweet aroma. I breathed it deeply, me body responding to the point I felt the edge of the cliff. Heat flared in me belly, the beast wide awake an withering in me skin as I cried out with small chips of joy. That I could be noisy in bed might have been an understatement. That I felt the hot rumble of a volcano ready to burst outwards from deep inside wuz far more apropos.

IN the glory of moment I clenched him closer. Fingers curled an dug into those wide shoulders as if to cling more tightly in the coming storm. Every muscle in me clenched…me body stopping its movements as I rose off the bed to met him…to drive him harder an deeper inside me…till the world exploded outwards in a searing joyful rumble of heat. I cried out….howling as if to the moon, filling the room with me song. A song sweet an good….an full of pleasure.

The shuddering spasm shook me. Shook me till muscles ached in the act of unclenching then clenching ‘gain … o’er …an o’er….An in that moment I knew that god had indeed given a gift to man…a small taste of what it would be like in his holy presence.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:31 pm
Profile WWW

Siferus heard his wife sing her song, music to his ears as it were. Now it was time for him to do the same. As Cassie's spasms stopped, his started. What with his entire length buried inside of her, she could tell what was about to happen. Her hubby was about to cum deep inside of her. After that, he'd let her take charge.

I'm cumming, my love. After I'm done, you can decide what happens next. He said with that smile on his face once again.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:33 pm

Scarcely could I breath in the midst of me orgasm so quickly followed by me loves. I felt him at the last moment become even larger yet….felt him as he shuddered o’er an o’er pumping the seeds of life deep within me womb. I did not fear the effects those seeds might have on me, knowing that this would be the man I spent the rest of me life with. He would be there to love an care for whatever outcome the good lord above deemed to have happen to his seed an mine.

Slowly he seemed to wilt upon me like a spent flower. A warm soft flower that blanketed me in warmth and happiness. Laying below him I did not have need for naught but that which I already had. I could still feel him inside of me, warm an hard. I liked that feeling, liked had gently caress upon me face as his head lay ‘gainst me shoulder our mutual fury spent for the moment.

“yah make me so happy….” Me hand caressing the hair from his face in long gentle sweeps, fingers trailing upon his warm flesh. “I want to be happy, an yah do that to me jus by being here…an later when we make love again I want to make yah happy once more. Till then I want to know all ‘bout yah growing up and yur life. I want to know yah mind an soul jus like I know yur body now.” I squeezed him, feeling the warm sweet liquid ooze down to me bum. The evidence of our mutual love…the evidence that I wuz now his for all eternity. The marriage wuz consummated an what god had brought together man could not undo.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:22 am
Profile WWW

Like you, I come from the U.S. I grew up in the suburbs of New York. None too friendly, to be sure. Growing up was hard, but it's what drove me to God. I didn't want to be like my alcholic father or my drug addicted mother. When I went to college, I moved to Connecticut and I lived there until I began teaching here. My parents are clean now, though my dad still drinks, though far less than when I was young. He said, seeming to be suppressing his rage for the way he grew up.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:54 pm

“ I like yah inside me …like right now. It….It feels good” I wiggled to feel him move inside me. For some reason I did not really want that sort of pillow talk…not with him still feeling kinda firm an such. Yet when he talked ‘bout himself while still being inside me it wuz like we wuz even closer. I wanted to know more…I wanted to feel more….I wanted a lot of things I realized.

“I’m sorry…” letting me hands an arms circle his back in a big hug. “I know you’ll like me ma an pa…an I am excited to have yah met them. Though….hmmm….I looked at him, and laughed…chuckled….”but we might wanna get the grey strands outta yur hair yah old man. Lucky for you I have no complaints yet. “

Rolling I guided him onto his back, liking the feel of him below me. Liking the way he looked up at me as I brought me body up on me arms an wiggled me pelvis. “cause I am going to test jus how much energy is in that battery of yurs….are yah gonna keep on tickin’ for me?” I liked he wuz older, mature…and devilishly handsome. For sum strange reason as his muscles tensed I had a feeling he might even be able to outlast me….’oh perish the thought’….inwar4dly I laughed gain….the pixie in me wuz alive an well.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:20 pm
Profile WWW

The feeling of her on top of him brought a smile to his face, looking up at the redheaded angel.

You want to test how long I can go, do you? I hope I don't disappoint you. He said with that smile that she loved so. As she wiggled her pelvis, he gave a sudden thrust upwards, not hard, but enough to get her attention, his smile now a little mischevious. He leaned up, his tongue finding the gold once again.

Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:55 pm

I felt him stir once more inside me, answering the call of the wild. I liked that…I really did.

“All me classes say that you men get limp an wanna roll o’er an go to sleep after a girl has sez with um. Even more so the older yah get. “ I winked. Nothing like appealing to a mans ego to keep him rock hard within. The mischievous twinkle in his eyes spoke volumes on how he had reacted. That an the way his moth came up jus high enough to pull delightfully on the ring that odorized me nipple. A ripple of pleasure an a tease of pain sliced into me as he pulled upon the ring. I might not member how I got um…but I wuz happy right here an now that I had these toys for me hubby to play with.

“Then ‘gain…maybe we should get some sleep…” Faking a big old yawn…” you kept your bride up all night waiting for what we just did. Don’t suppose jus once is a week is all yah should be gettin’ no how” I teased as I squeezed with parts of me that felt alive an filled…filled with him.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:28 pm
Profile WWW

As his wife teased him about him about being old, his tongue gave a firm, but playful tug on the ring that adorned her nipple, also he thrust upward, driving his cock deep into her silken folds, as if to tell her he wanted more. Much, much more.

Releasing her ring, his eyes still filled with mischief. You telling me that a young mare like you can't please this ole cowboy? Young people. He said, clearly and obviously teasing and not meaning a word of it.

Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:04 am

“oh..the rope is thrown and lord help yah for this mare is about to give yah the ride of yur life…old cowboy...I think its about time to see how long yah can stay in the saddle. “ Lifting me pelvis I pulled me self upwards, pulling him up an out of me till jus the tip of him remained.

“maybe I should play a lil like a cat with its food” I purred, slowly circling me hips while holding the tip of him just barely inside me…”But yah can’t move…cause if yah fall out right now on account of yah moving than I get to roll o’er an get me beauty sleep.” Winking as I finished…relishing the smirk on his face. If he twitched jus a lil wrong the slow teasing gyration about his head would end as that long thick slab a meat slapped his belly.

“Hmmm” I purred…enjoying the heat of him at me entrance. Oh..there would be more…much more but I would exact me fun first.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:44 am
Profile WWW

Siferus laid perfectly stiil on his back, not wanting to fall out of her. Watching as he was teased, he moaned lightly from the circling of her hips. His eyes watched her intently, devouring her with his gaze.

So, you're just gonna tease the ole cowboy? Does it intimidate you? He said with that teasing voice, obviously not serious about his words.

Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:54 am

I let him complete the thought while I played his tip against me…let him finish the words and then as proof to my unwillingness to let him intimidate me took him. Closing my eyes I let my head hand back. Hard and fast I forced myself down upon the still stiff rod till our bodies met one another with a satisfying wet smack. My whole body seemed to bounce as we came together and then slowly I lifted my hips and pelvis from him…opening my eyes and eagerly watching his face for the telltale signs of pleasure.

“I am not intimidated by you when it comes to our bedroom. I love you…love your size, your talent…love the way you reach the end of me. I love the way you let me do this and wonder just how long you will let me get away with teasing you. I wonder which of us will break down first and change the rhythm of our dance. “ Once more I begin my play and only I will know when I will take him fully.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:33 am
Profile WWW

The signs of pleasure were more than telltale, they were more along the lines of painstakingly obvious, as he moaned loudly as she suddenly dropped all the way down, forcing every inch of his behemoth cock deep into her. He was just enjoying the closeness that they were sharing with one another, unconcerned as to the rhythm of their love making.

Oh, God! Cassie. Just like that, keep going. Just make love to me, my darling. I want to be yours forever. He moaned, taking advantage of the fact that she wasn't perched up as high as before, grabbing at her thighs, pulling her back down slowly, letting every vein and ridge tease her soft tight pussy.

I'm glad you are not intimidated by me, my love. I want to give you all that I am. He whispered into her ear before pulling at the gold gently with his fingers.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:01 pm

The look upon his gentle face was one of pain as I slide along his pole. It worried me…but only for a lil bit as he found his voice an moaned in what could only be pleasure. I’d…well…never done this ‘fore and I liked how he enjoyed what I did to him. I liked the way he filled me from the inside out. A wonderful feeling.

Me teasing was getting to him…already his hands held me hips an would not let me go. Lips touched…fingers pulled upon the gold that rode me high. I gurgled in delight around his mouth. Felt him grow harder still within my embrace. I only jus broke away…raiding me self up by curling me back as he held me tight and thrust his thickness into me…

“Bad boy…my turn to tease…do I need to tie up yur hands so they can’t hold me no more. I would hate to do so since I like them holding me. “ Cocking me head an looking down into those pools of blue.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:26 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next