View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 8:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Soaking up Some Culture. (for Raziel) 

Post Soaking up Some Culture. (for Raziel)
Nell stayed in her seat when the bell rang to dismiss her from her Art class. It was her last class of the day and she'd been the student assigned clean-up duty for the class. She started forlornly at the sloppy painting of a rose in from of her while her classmates all filtered out of class. The pelts were clumsy and an overly saturated shade of pink and the whole flower looked like it was melting off the canvas. Water color was clearly not her medium... She sighed heavily and swept out of her chair, turning her back on the painting in the process. "Oh well, I never claimed to be at art." Truthfully, English and Music were more her creative mediums but Art was a required elective so she had to take it.

She began gathering up the abandon art supplies from around the room and put them away. She then dropped a handful of paint brushes into the sink and turned on the cool water to rinse them. She didn't bother taking off her apron until the clean up was done. She didn't want to dirty her new school uniform. The light in the classroom dimmed while she worked. Outside the sun was beginning to set, it was that time of year when the sun was setting earlier giving everyone fewer daylight hours. Nell didn't even notice the Sun disappearing behind the tall trees outside the art building. In fact, she didn't notice much of anything while she cleaned the paint out of brushes. She soft of the running water was hypnotic and drowned out all other sounds around her. She turned up the temperature of the water and let the warm wash over her as she soaked her hands under the stream, oblivious to everything else.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:21 am

Post Re: Soaking up Some Culture. (for Raziel)
Raziel did his best to muffle his footsteps as he paced the halls... no easy prospect... nor was even fitting in the halls, which seemed designed for people far shorter than himself. Despite the crude disguise (which consisted of little more than a black cloak to hide his pewter gray skin and menacing horns) his horns would occasionally graze against a low soffit in the ceiling. Though the classes had emptied out for the day, he remained vigilant for any students... not trusting his disguise to actually work... as well as his main reason for even venturing into the school building.

As he passed empty room after empty room, he finally came to notice a young woman apparently cleaning up after one of the later art classes... alone in the classroom, washing brushes and gathering supplies. He grinned slightly as he pondered the piece of art still standing in the room... never fully appreciating or understanding human art. The Daeva reached out a hand for the door, making sure his cloak was hanging low enough to conceal his facial features a bit longer as he stepped into a room.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:52 am

Nell felt more than heard Raziel enter the room. She couldn't explain it. There was just a change in the weight of the air. Probably the air pressure changing when the door was opened. It snapped her out of her reverie and she suddenly realized how dark it was in the classroom. She's stayed far later than she'd intended to and now she was no longer alone. She swallowed hard and turned off the water faucet so she could hear better. She hoped whoever was behind her in the room was just the art teacher coming back but she was too nervous to turn around and look. "Mr. Davis?" She asked trying to sound as calm as possible. "Is that you?"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:05 am

The Daeva cocked his head to the side at her guess to his identity. He presumed this "Mr. Davis" must have been her instructor... perhaps the one whom had ordered her into the extra cleanup duty? He also guessed that his voice would never pass for the professor's, and went with another option.

"Ah, no miss. I'm an assistant to Mr. Davis. You can call me Raziel." He commented, suddenly remembering that his name was somewhat unusual by today's standards. "Spare me the strange looks about the name by the way, I've seen them all." he said, a short laugh softening his comment slightly. His voice was deep and yet smooth, not grating or monstrous. "Anyhow, I was supposed to stop by and make sure you had completed your project here... it seems Mr. Davis forgot to take a final look at it for the day." He said wearily, closing the door behind him and quietly flipping the lock. "Ah... what was your name again? I already forgot." He says in a sheepish tone, walking carefully to keep the chains at his waist from clanking too loudly.

He spared a glance to the classroom. There were windows, but just a view of the forest outside. Not to mention that in the fading light of the art room, it wouldn't be easy to see in from outside. There didn't seem to be a lot to work with in the room, but he always had his own tools. Feeling more comfortable, his attention was drawn back to the young woman... sizing her up... somewhere between a painter looking at a canvas and a wolf looking at a lamb.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:22 am

She let out a small sigh of relieve at the man's explanation. The tension eased out of her and she relaxed against the sink. Mr. Davis's assistant, that was alright. She wasn't sure if she could handle encountering another monster at this school. Oh, but damn! He was still talking. She stopped to listen to his question. "Oh, of course. My name is Nell... Nell Apton." She turned around blushing slightly at hearing he'd come to inspect her art project. "Um, that's mine closest to the door. I'm afraid it's not very..."

Nell paused mid-sentence. The man standing on the other side of the room was a little hard to see in the fading light but she was certain he was wearing a cloak and hood which was hiding his face from her. Her brow furrowed and she moved closer as though she thought it might made him easier to make out. "I'm sorry... I..." She started to ask why he was dressed that way then she shook her head and looked away slightly. Surely he had a reason to conceal his face and it was rude of her to stare. She opted instead to continue what she had been saying earlier. "I'm a little embarrassed to admit it but I have very little talent for painting."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:58 am

Raziel turns his head and takes in her painting. It was simple... and he honestly couldn't tell if it was of good quality by human standards or not. "To be honest, painting has never held much interest for me either." he said with a sigh, almost sounding bored. Despite his act, he was actually quite enthralled with the irony of testing his craft in the school's art room. The irony was far from lost on him.

"I'm really far more interested in sculpting." he elaborated, moving a little closer to the girl. His eyes sharpened... likely far more used to low light than her own... as he made out her features and outfit. Raziel remained quiet for some time as he pretended to study the painting but instead sized up his intended prey. She was young... beautiful... didn't seem scared of him, at least not yet. That could change though.

After some time, he eventually spoke up again. "I... wonder if you might be interested in some extra credit? I'm working on a more advanced project and I needed a model for my work... it might help boost your grades, if you're worried about them, Ms. Apton." He said cheerfully, studying her as he waited for a response. He would have his subject one way or another, but it was far more fun to play the game, he had come to realize.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:10 am

Nell blinked up at Raziel as he asked about her modeling for him. She felt herself blush slightly and a nervous knot of butterflies build up in her stomach. "You want me to model for you... Here? Now?" It embarrassed her that his suggested made her excited, not just in the usual way. It was something deeper, something wickedly thrilling and dangerous about being asked to model in a dark abandoned art room for a mysterious cloaked figure. It was like something out of one of her mother novels... Somehow she know it was a mistake but how could she deny this sudden desire she felt.

She looked down at herself. She was still wearing her school uniform and paint stained apron. "Are you sure you want to do this now with me dressed like this? We could set something up for another time... A time when it wasn't so dark..." She was making excuses because some part of her knew it was proper to refuse but secretly she hoped he wouldn't take them.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:40 am

Though he didn't move outwardly, he grinned under his hood. Despite her timid response, there was an edge to it... hidden excitement perhaps? Raziel found himself intrigued by the sexy little student. "Yes... now. Your outfit is no bother... " he said, not elaborating on that part much. "It's far more interesting the more... life and reality there is in a subject, after all. We'll just have to find a place in here..." he said, looking about the room. "Perhaps you could clear out the desks in front of the professor's table whilst I retrieve some supplies?" He asked, already turning... sure she would help him for now.

The Daeva turned and headed towards a nearby closet... the only one in the room, and therefore likely the storage room. Even when he entered, he didn't turn on any lights... he didn't need them, though it would likely look strange to her. Grabbing a box of fresh clay, he paused, noticing a row of crude, misshapen candles lining one shelf... perhaps a project of the class. He didn't care their origin, but he did collect a few and the candle lighter next to them, before returning to the classroom to see if she had done as he asked. The light was almost completely gone, so he went ahead and lit one of the candles, placing it on the ground by the desk.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Nell restrained an excited smile. She was thrilled that he had not turned her away but she did not want to appear too eager for the attention. "If you don't mind it then I suppose I could stay and help you." Some small voice in the back of her mind had heard the danger in Raziel's words and tried to caution her against staying but she ignored them. She was only going to be modeling for a sculpture. He hadn't asked her to do any indecent. He had even said she was fine in what she was wearing. It's not like he's asked her to pose nude.

She began clearing off the desk as he had asked while Raziel went to fetch some supplies from the storage closet. She finished before him and stood beside the desk uncertain what to do next. Should she sit on it and wait for him? Surely he'd asked her to clear it so she could pose on it but... The man returned while she was considering and set a lit candle on the desk. She blinked at the waving little flame for a moment then turned to look at the teacher's aid. "Will that be enough light, Mr. Raziel? I can go find the light switch if you'd like."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:41 pm

He begins to shake his head but realizes she will be unable to see the action. "No no miss... I prefer to work like this. Too much light can flood out details... you notice more subtle lines and curves if the light is starved like this." He explains, his eyes taking in her curves even as he spoke of them. "Perhaps if you'd remove your apron for me... and then, yes, I think the way you had been leaning there... if you'd like to sit up on the professor's desk? That should be quite interesting." He grinned, trying not to give away his sinister intentions.

The chains at his belt jangled slightly, though he tried to play it off as though he had accidentally tripped over a desk. "Oh and ah... mind the fire of course. The clay gets fired, not the model." He chuckles. Slapping the clay down in front of him, he extends his cloak slightly, actually molding it with some of his tentacles, though the movement would probably be hidden by darkness. "Perhaps you could lay back just a little... a more casual pose..." He suggests, wondering just how far he can get her without any force.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:20 am

Nell regarded the candle uncertainly for a moment longer, not sure she bought Raziel explanation about the lighting. It made sense if he was painting but didn't sculptures need more light? She shrug and started to remove her apron as directed. What did she know about sculpting? She'd just admitted she wasn't much of an artist. Raziel asked her to sit on the desk and she started to comply when she heard the sound or jingling metal. Raziel bumped the desk suddenly while she was halfway up onto it and she nearly landed on the candle. She caught herself just in time.

Raziel moved to the sculpting table and Nell's eyes followed him. The candle's flame was doing funny things with light and shadow. For a second it looked like there had been something strange moving under his cloak. She blinked and looked back up to Raziel's shadowed face when she asked her to lay back on the table. She must have been sitting somewhat awkwardly before... "Umm... Sure." She pulled her legs up onto the table, carefully not to knock the candle over, and lowered herself onto her side with one arm stretched under her head. She was still facing the instructor but the world was on its side to her eyes now. "Like this?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:48 am

His eyes inspected her pose and form as she laid herself out for him. "Yes... yes that will work!" He said, sounding excited. In truth he was. It was his first hunt in years and his prey was actually working with him so far. "Hrm... hold that pose. I think I'll move the candle to sit off the desk over here... so not to be a hazard." He said, already lighting a second candle and placing it on the ground to her left, before moving the first one to the ground on her right, both casting flickering shadows across her laid out body.

"Now also..." he said, not going back to the sculpture but instead circling around her. "Hold the pose for now... if you don't mind I'm going to help pose you a little and... the apron, yes maybe this should come off after all." he said, not waiting for her permission to pluck at the strings holding the smock to her back. Even so his touch was relatively gentle, though his fingers were as large as his frame would suggest. "I'm not making you too uncomfortable am I?" He asked, actually a little curious.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:35 pm

Nell fought the urge to break her pose and follow Raziel's progress as he moved around the desk. She stared adamantly in the direction of the sculpting table and listened to his voice. She closed her eye as she listened and tried not to shiver at the thought of his eyes tracing over her body. It was oddly romantic, and more than a little erotic, laying prone on a table bathed in candle light while a cloaked man circled her in the shadows.

She tensed suddenly when she felt his hands pulling at her apron strings. She hadn't expected it and her body responded instinctively with mistrust. The last man who had touched he had been very cruel and her body had not yet forgotten the scars he'd left of her psyche. She exhaled a deep breath she had not realized she'd been holding. "I'm sorry... No, I'm fine. I just wasn't expecting your hands..." She turned her face a little more towards the table. Her cheeks were burning with embarrassment. "I'm okay now. Pose me however you'd like." She meant it honestly, completely oblivious to the sexual implication her words might have had. She still believed that Raziel intentions towards her were strictly innocent and professional.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:39 pm

The Daeva actually paused as he heard her respond. He hadn't heard a human girl tell him that in some time... and not before she was good and thoroughly broken in. Interesting, he thought to himself. "I suppose I should have warned you." he chuckles slightly. "Good... now let's see... close your eyes for now so I can adjust your hair." He asked, somewhat commanding in his tone but not cruel. His fingers darted out and drew her light brown locks over her eyes slightly, leaving most of it drawn back but a few strands obscuring her vision.

"And now if we could..." he started, placing his large hand on one side of her stomach, "... just roll you onto your back slightly..." He said, guiding her onto her back. His large palm left her flank after a few seconds, not wishing to push her boundaries too fast... there would be plenty of time for that, very soon now. "And let's take this hand and put it here..." he said, taking her relaxed arm and placing it over her stomach. "And... perhaps we should move your legs just a little." He said, pulling her skirt straight as if to keep her modesty intact, but then taking the side of one thigh and laying her legs side by side, one knee bent slightly upwards.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Nell's eyes had already been closed but her body was still a little tense. She didn't like not being able to see where Raziel was going to touch her next. Her body squirmed under his large hand when she attempted to roll her onto her back. She moved as directed but she was clearly nervous. She heart rate had quickened and her breathing became heavier.

She jumped up when Raziel tried to adjust her skirt, hands flying from where the instructor had placed then and pinning her skirt to her leg. She looked up at him uncertainly. "Umm... I'm sorry... I don't mean to be so jumpy. I'm a little nervous." She started to lower herself back down slightly but with one hand still holding her skirt. "I'm not use to being touched like this..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next