View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Soaking up Some Culture. (for Raziel) 

Post Re: Soaking up Some Culture. (for Raziel)
Nell allowed herself to be pulled backwards so that her back was against the table once again. She turned her face away from Raziel and stared off into the distance. She was determined to ignore what he was doing now. Willing herself far away...

She failed again however when she felt something close around her neck. She couldn't see it but she could guess what it was all the same. "What the Hell!" She shot a heated look at Raziel, no longer caring if he saw the tear tracks down her cheeks. "Isn't undressing me enough?! You have to collar me like a dog as well?!?"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:44 am

Raziel apparently found a great deal of amusement with her sudden anger. "Easier to control you..." He said, apparently trying to agitate her further now. He could probably get back to calming her down but with the important restraints in place, he felt more like getting some emotion out of his artwork. His hand made as if to release yet another button, but instead drifted sideways, gently cupping itself around one of her breasts and squeezing it once, as if testing it. He gave no explanation for his sudden intrusion, but noted that if he were to try to calm her for every transgression he planned to commit against her young body, it would take till daybreak easily.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:51 am

Nell yelped as Raziel suddenly squeezed her. That plus his apparent amusement at her anger lit a sudden fire in her gut. She strained against her restraints as if trying to get at him. She wanted to slap him, punch him, anything but the chains prevented her from doing that so she opted for screaming. "You Bastard!! Stop Fucking Around With Me!!" She latched onto the anger like a drowning man to a life preserver. She no longer held any illusion that obedience would protect her so what did she have to lose? "You said you wanted to sculpt so hurry up and pose me and get it over with!"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:10 am

He was quite surprised by her sudden anger, but not overly effected by it. "I plan to... clay wasn't really my intended medium though. You humans wouldn't exactly consider this art so I didn't bother to explain." He rumbles above her, pulling another button free from her blouse as she struggled and pulling it to either side to reveal any bra she might be wearing beneath it. "First I need to get to know my subject... in form, mind you." He relates.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:18 am

Her bra was made of a soft, dove-gray material and trimmed with delicate lace of the same color. Nell squirmed a bit more now that her bra was exposed. She didn't like the sound of Raziel's words one bit. "I don't understand. Get to know me how...?" She feared she knew the answer to that question. Still, she'd already suspected that this was all really leading up to sex. All the monsters on this god forsaken island seemed to have the same goal in the end. She was more concerned now about this mysterious medium. The demon clearly had no qualms with chains and bondage, it wouldn't surprise her if his favored medium to create with was blood. "You said you wouldn't harm me."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:53 am

"I see your hearing hasn't failed you... yes, I said I wouldn't harm you. As in, do damage to you. Would be rather senseless to destroy my artwork... although I suppose there are plenty of my kind who would disagree. I find ecstasy to be a much more pleasing palate of emotion than pain or horror though." he commented, drawing his finger down and snapping another button loose... this time drawing the now half open shirt beneath her breasts. "It seems I chose an adequate subject for just that too..."

His hand ran up and over the bra's cup, rubbing her chest's flesh more directly as if testing it... seeing if she would react with anything but anger.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:01 am

Her breath got caught in her chest as the demon began to caress her breast. It wasn't as harsh a tough as she had been expecting and she couldn't stop her body from responding to it. Her nipple harden underneath the material of the bra and her legs curled upwards as if to fight arousal. She closed her eyes and turned her face away again. He wanted her to react. She did not want to give him the satisfaction. She spoke again, trying to sound as neutral as possible. "So you do intend to rape me then?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:18 am

He noticed a small reaction from her, though she was remaining stoic for the most part... or doing a good job of hiding it. "Oh yes, I should think so. In as many ways as I can think of. Does that scare you? Excite you maybe?" He chuckled, sure the last comment would annoy her further. His free hand pressed down over her skirt, pressing it into her still clothed sex and gripping her possessively. "Need to get the subject in the correct state, as I said. The... getting there... part is usually the most fun."

Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:23 am

She flinched as his other hand gripped her roughly from below. At least the pain had prevented it from making her more aroused. She pressed her knees together protectively, knowing it wouldn't do her any good. "I don't like the idea of being raped but as you may have guessed it will not be the first time." Surprisingly she did not feel the need to clam up this time. Talking was a distraction and she wanted to be distracted. "So emotion is your medium then? I think I understand what you mean when you say humans may not appreciate that sort of art."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:33 am

"No no... YOU are the medium... your body... you are my piece of art. Emotion is just the... ah... paint, I suppose would be a good analogy. Or you can just call it rape, if you like. It doesn't really matter to me." He explains, taking his hand back from her sex... realizing he had been too rough with her. With that he finally plucked the last few buttons of her shirt and lay it open, wasting no time in also ripping her bra from her, baring her breasts to his eyes in the candlelight.

"Ah... beautiful. We'll have to display your chest." he commented lewdly, running a finger across one exposed nipple to test her sensitivity again.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:46 am

His words actually draw her eyes back to him. She still couldn't say she understood his art but there was something attractive about hearing him talk about it. The word rape hit her like a slap to the face and she averted her eyes again, though this time without turning her head away. She bit her lip and closed her eyes completely when Raziel pulled her bra from her and her nipples hardened more as they were exposed to the air. She actually gasped as his finger traced one of her nipples and she attempted to angle her body away from his touch. "Don't!" Her eyes were open now and staring him. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. She was becoming excited again but she hoped he couldn't see that.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Last edited by Napton on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:05 am

"You're breathing quite hard... sure you won't admit it but I'd guess you're getting a little hot." He asked, continuing to pluck at one of her nipples while his other hand traced down her flat belly, finally coming to rest at her skirt's waistband. His upper hand began to pump her breast hungrily, strong fingers shaping her flesh but not squeezing hard enough to cause pain. "And of course we need to make the material pliable..." He says to himself, though plenty loud enough for her to hear.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:04 pm

He was being almost gentle with her which somehow made it worse. It was easier to be repulsed by violence being inflicted on her but as his hand slide slowly down her stomach to her waist band she couldn't ignore how sensual his touch felt. Her body responded to it in spite of her. His hand kneading her breast made her heart race in a way that very little to do with fear and a whole lot to do with lust. She felt a deep down tickle that started in her stomach and coursed all the down to her nether regions. Her back arched slightly with it and she let out another short breath.

But Raziel had been right. She wouldn't admit it. She pulled her knees up and pushed her back down against the desk as though she were trying to borrow into it. Her legs ready to kick out at him if he gave her the opportunity. "You are wrong." She almost growled the words. "I don't want this." The statement was mostly true. It was only her body that wanted him to continue and right now she really didn't give a damn what her body wanted.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:18 pm

Raziel grins as he catches the small movement of her back pushing out from the table, wobbling her bared breasts slightly before she caught herself and tucked into an almost fetal position. He *tut*s softly. "No no... that won't work at all. You look just awful like that. Your body needs to be shown off more." he says, concentrating and snaking two more chains around the table... each lunging for a separate ankle in an attempt to finish the binding of her limbs.

Though the first three seemed almost effortless, his abilities were beginning to tax him as he willed more and more control over the various lengths of metal. "Let's try... a different pose then..." he uttered.

Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:21 am

Nell heard the sound of more chains coming and instantly knew where they were going. "No!" She started kicking her feet wildly to try and prevent the chains from getting a good purchase on her. She struggled against the other chains in the process hoping they might come loose somehow too. Her efforts were all in vein however as the new chains did eventually manage to get a hold of her ankles and she couldn't kick them off. She stopped thrashing about shortly after that and was left panting on the table. She was too exhausted with her own efforts to escape to have noticed Raziel exhaustion just yet.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next