View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 3:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Independent Study (for Archeon) 

Post Re: Independent Study (for Archeon)
Neither the lighting nor the obnoxious rock song helped Nell get into the spirit of things. She had stopped unbuttoning her top about midway down and put her hands over her ears at the unexpected sound. She frowned down at Rajon, thoroughly disappointed in his taste. He was trying to debase her and had half a mind to just say 'fuck it' and get down off the table. He'd rape her sure but it wouldn't be half so degrading as this. Still, she'd lose out on learning the two spells he offered her. Was her pride worth missing this opportunity?

Rajon suddenly asked about her first experience and her heart suddenly jumped into her throat. She shook her head and knelt down to get off the table. "No, screw this!" She slid her legs over the table but didn't hop down right away. She pulled the front of shirt back over her chest again and began buttoning it back up. "I'm not going to dance like a stripper for you while you needle my old scars" She moved to slide down off the table but not so fast that the monster couldn't stop her if he wanted. It wasn't really like she had anywhere to go. She just wanted off the table and out of that blasted spotlight.

((Nell's pride strikes again. She's stubborn as hell when she's mad.))

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:01 am

At Nell's declaration of I quit Rajon's green eyes go hard but his smile gets wider. "So be it. Flamquite. Ish nal Quat." At the raksashas strange words the two pieces of paper with the lessons on them ignite and the music and light spells both end abruptly leaving the room dark and quite. The darkness does nothing to hamper Rajon's ability to see as the deamon gets up from the table with out making a sound and starts to slip out of his own clothing as he maneuvers around Nell. Instead of striking right away in the darkend roon the deamon decides to let Nell have one more action before ravaging her in the most brutal of manners.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Nell froze, still sitting on the table, as the darkness hit and she shuddered involuntarily. She knew she probably didn't have long before the attack began but still she tried to delay. She didn't run but rather began to speak again. "You are crueler than he was but he was still more frightening..." She cupped her hands together and whispered the only spell she knew into her palms. "Lux!"

A small orb of light, not even as large as the one Rajon had summoned appeared in her hands. It wasn't nearly as large or as bright and she could make it but she didn't really want it to illuminate the whole room. She just wanted to light the small little space around her. She stared down at the light and spoke again, somberly. "He wasn't even all that frightening really... I mean, I've seen far worse since him but still he was my first..." She shuddered at the very thought then looked urgently out at the darkness around her. "You were trying to upset me by asking about it! You didn't mean to teach me anything at all, did you? You just wanted to see how far you could push me!" It was a show in the dark, quite literally. She really didn't know if he would take the bait but she hoped anyway. Anything to slow him down even a fraction.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:58 pm

As Nell looks around she can see the burning paper at the top of one of them she can read Magical Techniques for Translation as the rest of the paper slowly but surely burns. In the chair that the deamon was occupying is his green and black vest, a foot or two to the right his shirt is left discarded on the floor. Of the tiger demon no sign of him can be seen.

After Nell speaks her piece to the darkness she can hear Rajon's rembling laughter comming from all around her in the darkness. His voice is still playful but it is the playfulness of a cat ready to dissembouwel a mouse. "Little student toy I would of taught you so very much, not only about magic but also your place in this new world you find yourself in. Saddly you choose the wrong path to walk now insted of magic all you get to learn about is how to be broken and molded. Your first lesson starts now!"

With that he grabs her from behind picking her up easily and then slaming her to her back on the table. As Nell gets her breath back she can see Rajon over her nakid and very male his foot long pale pink cock is out of his sheeth. He licks her cheek with his rough tounge before purring into her ear "You should of taken your clothes off that way you would of had something to walk back to your room in." With one arm all he needs to keep her pinned he extends the claws on his other paw and compleatly shreads her uniform in the process of rendering Nell nakid.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Nell laid wind on the table and made no attempt to move or scream. The small orb of her magical light was tossed out of her hands with the up heaval but it was not exstinguished. Instead, it drifted lazily to hover beside the bookshelf behind her head and cast an eerie light on the inhuman form pinning her to the table. Her eyes traveled done his naked body but stopped when she saw a hint of something long and pink. She blushed and finally spoke the word, "Consto!"

The light spell dispersed and left the room in darkness again. Rajon may have no trouble seeing in the dark but Nell did. The sight of his animal-like prick had been too much for her brain and she didn't want to see the rest. It was too late to stop it now but there was nothing saying she had to watch it.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:20 am

The light going out did not bother the monster in the least nor did it fool him. She hears him breathing in her ear and then feels something wrap around her upper leg. It is his supprisingly long, soft and flexible tail that first curls and then slithers around her bare crotch. While the tail gets to exploring her lower half Rajon's furred hand strokes across Nells bare and somewhat flushed chest. His touch is suprisingly light almost like a feather as he explores her curves purring to himself rather happily. "With the lights out are you hoping that you will be able to imagine yourself with someone else? An old boyfriend or moviestar perhaps? That is fine, just so long it is not with Luju or any of his other disfuntional kin. Of course unlike them I do not have any sort of magical orgasm abilities. Course I have not had many complaints either, well not about the orgasms. You human females do go on about being raped though.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:36 am

Nell had rather been expecting Rajon to be somewhat rougher with her, as indeed most other monsters tended to be. There would certainly be no mistaking that feather light caress for being Luju's, not that she would ever want to. "There is no one I want to think of at a time like this less than Luju. Nor do I plan to imagine anyone else doing this to me in your... Aaah!" She gasped as the lightness of his touch sent a sudden shiver through her body. Though this one was not at all unpleasant as the others had been and it reach quite low. Her legs tensed with arousal and she instinctuallt tried to close then to cut off the unexpected sensation.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:48 am

Often times Rajon was rougher with his prey but in this case he felt that the quickest way to break Nell into a mass of orgasmic mewling lust adled flesh was to take his time playing with her. He was immortal he could take his time with her it was so much more fun when they needed it and could not, would not admit it.

His paw roams her chest and belly while the tip of his tail found her sex. He did not penitrate his unwilling lover quite yet rather drawing and flicking the tip across her lips and clit.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:45 am

Nell squirmed underneath the monster as his tail started playing with her sex. She did not lying helplessly beneath the creature and being subjected to his gentle touch. If she allowed him to continue he would surely discover her weak spots and she would lose her fight to remain silent against his manipulations. She decided to struggle, knowing its futility, but hoping that at the very least fighting back would force the monster to be more aggresive and abandon his gentle assault. If it continued it would be difficult to ignore the pleasure building up in her body.

She closed her knees as tightly together as possible and placed her hands on Rajon's chest and attempted to push him away. When just pushing failed she attempted strike out at him with closed fist beating against his chest and shoulders but avoiding his face. She wasn't sure she could punch him in the face without hurting her hand or giving him an excuse to use his teeth.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3