View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 7:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Twice the Trouble, Twice the Fun 

Post Re: Twice the Trouble, Twice the Fun
Ishtar watched as Therion suddenly fade away into nothingness, like he never existed in the first place. The shadows that had been assaulting her also faded away leaving the young woman alone on her side of the room. Still it meant that Therion was off to take her red knight, the blue haired student felt too awful that she had doomed Ryu. The young woman needed to find a way out the place to warn her lover.

Still she knew that she wouldn't get far with the other monster in the room.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:56 am

Close. So fucking close.

He was so goddamn close. The girl's legs spread, his hard cock poised to stab into her with brutal force befitting a sadistic bastard like him, it was sublimely the most perfect stage of her torment thus far, and it had been interrupted. Leaning in close to Nell, the monster only smirked even as he was irritated. "You got fuckin' lucky, Nell." Turning his head to the side, as if he could see through all the furniture and tools in the way, the monster sought to see just who had come.

Ah, so it was one of the special guests he wanted, someone he had sent one of his shadows to retrieve. Someone who had fallen into the trap he had prepared. One Narissa Lorris. One of the few students that continued to attract his attention long after the incident.

Then, a new development.

The monster he had been working with, his 'partner' so to speak, disappeared. Without so much a warning. Grumbling, the monster turned his head to the other side, using his control over the shadows to show the sight of Ishtar where she was, looking quite concerned. A brief mental probe soon told him what was wrong. So he had used that particular strategy on the student, using her own lover as a threat. How amusing.

Soon, Lujuria pushed himself up onto his feet, bringing him into full sight for the other girls to see, a cruel smirk on his face. Not leaving Nell where she was or allowing her any reprieve, the monster had dragged her up along with him, keeping her naked body against his, secured tightly by his muscular arm and making sure to allow the others to see the state she was in now, tears and all. "Ahhh, motherfucker's screwing up my plan. No fuckin' problem, this is just a setback. I'm still more than enough for three fuckin' bitches. And hey! More fun for me, so whatever! Props to you, Therion!"

Laughing almost insanely, the monster made it clear that the other two were so far beneath his concern.

Staring at Ishtar, Lujuria smirked at first before opening his mouth to speak. "You. Ishtar Rocha. You're going nowhere. I don't give a damn if you want to warn your precious Ryu." Without even boasting of his ability to read minds, he was sure it would be a most jarring revelation for the girl to have her wish made obvious so easily, especially from a monster she had no direct contact with nor even spoken to. "Get your ass over here... You do not want to piss me off, girl."

Then, his head snapped to the other side, staring intently at the ebony student.

"And you. Narissa Lorris. So nice to have you join us. I see you got my invitation, even if you couldn't refuse it. Not like I gave you any choice in the matter." The monster laughed again, staring at the student. "All the same, I don't give a fuck. You know me. Well, you knew me and my sister, Ria. Quite the fun we had up at the Labs, no? But either way, long story short... I'm the new and improved Lujuria. Twice as powerful, twice as cruel, and twice as horny! You knew what I was capable of before. So, unless you want to be punished... Start taking those clothes of yours off, then we can start the fuckin' party!"

With that, the monster laughed even more, a palm cupping the girl's cheek. "We got fuckin' playmates for you now, Nell! How about that, aren't I so nice?"

Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:23 am

It was funny, Nell didn't feel lucky in the slightly. True, the appearance of a new student and the disappearance of the second monster had effectively distracted Lujuria from brutally raping her for now but it wouldn't be last. He would, no doubt, have little trouble finding his place again and judging from his mood Nell knew there was little chance he would make it pleasant for her when he did take it up again. He stood and hauled her with him to hold her pressed against him like some nake slave girl in a Frank Frazetta print. She'd be insulted if she wasn't aware of what an affective impression he was undoubtedly making on her fellow captive in displaying her like this.

She turned her attention to the other two girls. The blue haired girl, who's name was apparently Ishtar, was clearly worse for the wear after her encounter with Therion. Nell could only image what the other monster had done to her while she had been bantering with Lujuria. The new girl, who was still clothed and fresh if not a little breathless and uncertain from her sudden entrance, was a completely stranger to her. Lujuria had called her Narissa and clearly knew her quite well. Nell couldn't stop herself for feeling slightly excited to see the additional student. Now the students out-numbered the monsters three to one. Surely those odds...

"Blast!" She cursed herself for even starting that thought. She kept forgetting that this new and improved Lujuria could read minds. She attempted to pull away from him to prevent him for whisper to her some gloating remark about how foolish that half finished thought had been. "Let Go Of Me, You Fucking Asshole!"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:07 am

As Ishtar began to focus on the situation she was still in she realized that that her and Nell was not the only students in the room. Picking herself off the ground was another student had joined them, it became a clear that she was Narissa. The blue haired girl could immediately recall the name, but she couldn't remember anything about how they met or too much else. The young woman quietly sighed about her own swiss cheese memory.

Her attention was quickly diverted as she heard the Lujuria shouts and laughter. The young woman turned to see he was holding Nell in tears, her naked on display for the others in the room to see. Still, Lujuria had saved the worse for the last as he pointed out that Ishtar was going no where. And she would definitely was not going to be able to warn her lover. Ishtar suddenly blushed in surprise and shock, frightened and little embarrassed that he showed how easily it was to read her mind. Escape was going to be clearly impossible as long as he could read her mind.

Even as he turned to attention to taunt the ebony girl, it appeared that Nell was attempting to rally the three girls. There might have be a remote chance they could somehow overcome Lujuria but Ishtar was not sure how to approach it. For now, the young woman began to look around for other exits out of the room and ideas to distract Lujuria so all the girls could escape.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
The threat seemed no idle one as Narissa's brown eyes refocused themselves to accepting that she was no longer in her own room, but in a class with a devious fiend. A cold sweat shot out of her as her eyes met the familiar, yet different, face of Ishtar. Nude and crumbled on the floor with but what seemed to be a penchant of hope.

'Ishtar!?' Her mind rallied herself together as she placed the odor of sex likely from her. But what grabbed her the most fearfully was that of the only male in the room. It was more reluctantly than by instinct that she faced the demon, heart skipping a beat as he stood effortlessly with a student around his waist, encaged by over powerful arms. As if she were some trophy to be displayed for all to see, the eyes he held with both hunger and savagery only showed that he was no where by far done for the night like any regular man.

"Invit . . tation? You mean that was you?!" Hearing his 'upgrade' did not put an ease over her stomach as she recalled how terribly powerful he already was . . . But being able to call forth the very shadows to pull her into another location . . .just how much stronger HAD he became since last? His 'polite' request was amounted to her only stiffening on the ground, looking back to the eyes of the red head's and Ishtar's. A sign for help? Hardly. An unthought, unsaid plan of desperation was more likely as she tried to pull herself to her feet.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:14 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph had always been curious about things that 'reeked' of magic, a part of his identity that he had inherited from the Angel of Magic, Razin. It had led him to student after student, and even a small number of monsters had attracted his, unseen of course, curiosity. Monsters rarely held his interest for long, it had taken him hours at the most to determine just how the articular ability that had caught his attention worked. Students, on the other hand, generally held his interest for much longer. He did enjoy watching them grow and learn, and the sex definitely kept him interested in coming back.

It was that curiosity that had drawn him to observing the two tag teaming monsters, Lujuria and Therion. He knew a lot about them thanks to the Darklight Grimore, but knowing what they could do was always different to how they did it. And so he watched, observed them use their abilities on Ishtar and Nell. He looked up Nell as a matter of course, having already been acquainted with Ishtar. The student was interesting, with magical talent starting to unfurl inside her. It was very basic, with heavy emphasis on the 'very'. Perhaps she would grow stronger, or perhaps not. His old patience had been ripped away by the void, as well as that tiny flickering inside him that had tried to help the students. She would sink or swim, and at a later date if he felt like it he may even give her 'pointers' ... with a suitable price of course.

But that was for later. He had watched Ishtar being raped by Therion, studying the shadows it was using far more interesting than the students soul flickering with pleasure, pain, and desperation. Likewise he was studying Lujuria, wards listening in to every word, every claim, and studying every flicker of power that was released. It wasn't until yet another student was added to the mix that Seraph felt an inkling of interest in the fates of the students. He may of known Ishtar's body, but he knew Narissa's far more. The chocolate coloured student was one he had given magic lessons too, and one who no doubt remembered him far too well for her liking. Or at least, she remembered what he was.

His last flicker of curiosity vanished when Therion shadow stepped away, the technique finally filling in the last blank the fallen angel had in regards to the two beings abilities. He could of flown away then, and left the girls to their fate. But Narissa's appearance changed that. The other two were just names and souls, even if Ishtar's was mildly interesting. Narissa had a use, and he did want to ... introduce her to what he was now.

Since the monsters had been using shadow magic Seraph decided to completely not follow suit. His form vanished from behind the light reflection it was concealed behind, and instead a bright spark of light would appear in the room. It spun as it grew, shadows being pushed away by it as Seraph appeared. His form was human, at least it appeared to be before the light finished solidifying into shape. 7' tall, and with the appearance and body type that could only be described as angelic, something that was reinforced by the two wings of pure light that gently flapped behind him. His other pair of wings were wrapped around his body to act as clothes. But the main thing that was not human about him were his eyes, two pits of void that felt like they could suck you into oblivion. Running down from them were streaks of void, the tips of those cuts barely reaching in line with his lips. Narissa would recognise the general appearance, but Ishtar's forgetfulness ensured that it would still be a complete shock to her. Nell had never seen him before.

He ignored the students, for now, and instead turned that void cursed gaze onto Lujuria. An interesting set of techniques ... and in a being with such weak levels of power. Seraph wondered if Lujuria was stupid enough to attack him, and although he hoped it he doubted it. As long as Lujuria didn't strike first Seraph couldn't attack him without losing his last 'refuge' out of the plane of the void. And while Lujuria wouldn't know about that, he would know that doing so would get him thrown off the island. Assuming Seraph didn't kill him first. He kept his mental barriers up, ensuring that any attempt Lujuria made to read his mind would slide off without revealing a thing. Although one must suspect that a slave has gifts from their master. A calculated barb, trying to sting the monster into something rash.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:20 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5