View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Twice the Trouble, Twice the Fun 

Post Re: Twice the Trouble, Twice the Fun
For Therion this is all too amusing, as he carefully pulls his wings away from Isthar. The situation back under control now so he deems it safe to allow her to see Nell once again. This time treating her to the sight of Nell being spanked and protesting like she didn't get things her way, to Isthar it will seem like she is being punished as Therion leans in carefully to allow his thin snake like tongue to brush against the surface of her neck as his finger pushes deeper still, probing her body until he allows another small discharge to jolt through her.

Does it matter Isthar? Look at her and then your own situation now. Who is better off?

Therion slows his pace with his finger, as it stands it might even be pleasant for her as it's almost like it's only for her pleasure rather then forcing it upon her. Of course it's just Therion's way of slowly making her give until it's too late to go back. He is enjoying twisting her mind against Nell, the girl so desperate to fight this and escape. As he allows Isthar to begin to decide, he raises his free hand to her chest and carefully grips one of her breasts between his fingers, rolling it around beneath his hand while his shadows begin to loom behind her, slowly growing. The shadows appearing once more as they prepare to pounce the second she gives in. She has no idea what is waiting for her.

Does it not feel good Isthar? Can you really deny your body isn't aroused by the thought of more? Admit it; you remember the last time we met. Think of how much more it will be now that I am stronger. Does the curiosity not make you want to find out? To see what it ... feels like

As if to make it ever harder for her, hands begin to suddenly appear on various areas of her body, exploring, stroking and moving across the surface of her naked skin. It’s like she was standing in the middle of a crowd with everyone’s attention upon her, their hands wandering across the surface as more begin to squeeze or grope. Therion smirks as he moves back away from her just a little to watch her as the shadows roam along the surface of her body, assaulting her from all sides, aiming to overload her with how good it must feel.

Give into it, Isthar… Being brave and denying you aren’t enjoying this won’t get you anyway. You’ve already lost…

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:44 pm

Ishtar let out another moan as she felt the fingers push deeper inside her. She felt another of jolt go through her nerves weakening her will a bit more. She could feel a tongue lightly brushed against her neck even as she was shown an image of the brunette being literally brought over the knees and being spanked like a little child. I-I think I am better off.....

Suddenly the blue haired girl could feel the fingers inside her begin to slow down inside her flower. Even as he did a hand reached out and grasped one of her orbs. She could only moan helplessly as she felt his fingers began to roll it around. Ishtar could feel the pleasure as it was coming from her swollen her orb. It was getting harder for the young woman to resist, but she didn't notice the shadows that were beginning to build behind her.

No...I...Ahhhh...don't want this..ohhh She said that to attempt to shore up her own resistance rather than try to convice the shadow creature. Therion had suddenly chose to make it difficult as she suddenly felt shadow hands. They were everywhere, squeezing and groping different parts of her body. The young woman could not think clearly anymore as she could feel her senses starting to be overwhelmed. The young lady gasped as she struggled to come up with something to say.

I-I have it loss.....I have....ahhhhh Ishtar sentence was cut off as she let out a loud moan. It was now even too arousing to even defend herself.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Lujuria grinned as he listened to the young lady swear and threaten him. The gasp had been rather rewarding after that spank, but this was just so much more entertaining. The monster gave her behind another few firm spanks, punishing her further. Yep, no hypersensitivity or forced orgasms this time around. No, that would just be too easy. And predictable. This time, he wasn't going to be predictable. No, he would be every bit as jarring as Ria had been. Even with her struggles to break loose with the kicking and squirming, it was far too easy to keep her pinned down with just his hand, the monster's strength speaking for itself. If she thought he was having even a bit of a hard time, she was sorely mistaken. "Yes, keep squirming, my dear Nell. It just makes this all the more fun for me. Because, Nell... Every time you misbehave, I'll only have to spank you like the ill-mannered and rude reprobate you are." And to prove his point, the monster smacked his hand against the student's behind just a bit more forceful than he had done before.

"Beside, Nell. No matter how many spells you learn or how powerful you become, you'll never have a chance against me. You need to see me to attack me, don't you? Six months, and you've only improved this much? You could train for a thousand years, Nell, and you would never get anywhere near my league. Just face it, Nell. You're doomed to be tormented by me for the rest of your life. I'll just keep fucking with you through your years here. And once you graduate... I'll snag you for myself and keep you as a pet. Betcha you'd like that, Nell!" The monster snickered as he spanked her ass several more times, before resting his hand on the curve of her butt, squeezing one of them in between his fingers. "Yeah, there's no denying it. The two of us are destined to do this forever, Nell. Maybe I oughta start paying you visits every night, just to fuck you into exhaustion and spank you in the mornings before you head off to classes. That would certainly be fun, wouldn't it? A couple of tiny snaps and your roommates won't even notice I'm there."

It was then that he used his powers over her body, without even snapping though it had been a real struggle to stop himself from snapping. If Nell had heard the snap, she would have known it was his powers doing that. If she didn't hear any, though... Grinning, the monster smiled as he knew the girl would slowly start to feel wet, seemingly on her own. He then began spanking her once again, making her body feel wetter with every slap. No doubt she would be furious at herself or be confused. But the question was, with her knowing that he could now read her mind, would she dare to admit it to even herself that it was beginning to feel good being spanked like this? Yes, there was no doubt that Lujuria truly loved fucking with Nell's head. "I'm not being too rough, am I now?"

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Nell yelped in pain when the spanks started becoming more forceful then quickly clammed up, biting her lip to hide the pain. Of course, her silence meant she had to listen to every word of Luju's cursed speech. Hatred filled her with every word. It was wrong and twisted the things he was suggesting. It was made worse because it echoed something of her desires. Her mother cursed novels romantized processive men but though Lujuria was staking claim to her much like the beaus from her fantasies his words were meant to frighten and intimidate her. And it was working. She didn't want to consider his words becoming a reality.

Apparently, her body didn't make the differentiation between reality and fantasy that her mind was making. It responded to the monster's smacks in the most embarrassing way possible... With arrousal. Soon Nell was having to hold in an entirely different sort of response from the yelps of pain she had been holding back earlier. What the hell was wrong with her? She'd never been arroused by pain or the concept of being spanked before. Why was she suddenly getting wet? Was her body simply responding because it was Luju? Or partly Luju? Did her body recognize him and respond to him because it remembered the pleasure he had given her before? She hoped it was that instead of the alternative... That was secretly a masochist.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:13 am

"Still resisting are we? Admirable. Perhaps it's time I stopped using such a soft touch. After all, your body is so close to it's limits. I know you wouldn't want me to leave you left out on all the fun your friend is having"

Once again the strange assault upon her body seems to grind to a halt as the hands disappear once by one leaving her able to rest if only for this brief few moments, her hands and legs freed as she drops, no longer bound or held at bay. Almost like she is being let go, if anything Therion's nature suggests it as he makes no move to grab her. He merely waves his hand as the shadows part revealing the door but also something else. Camera's, set up around the room. Pointed at her, still making clicks as they capture her nude form.

"Of course, I could just release those pictures around the campus, I'm sure that will work to weaken you aswell. Once they all see the true Isthar, naked and exposed. Running around campus late at night. They'll think you must get off on such an act. The thought of being caught, I wonder how they will treat you after that...

Therion drops into an almost throne like object as he stares lazily in her direction, wondering what she will do now. If she runs for the door, she is doomed anyway. She'd be a fool to think he will just let her go, after all his friend hasn't had a chance to play with her yet.

"I offer you the choice, leave now or stay. Either way you lose, but look at it smartly. Atleast one way you'll get to experience something good from it... pleasure.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Ishtar suddenly felt the hands that were all over her body stop, and she suddenly dropped to the ground. The blue haired woman look around her body and discovered all the hands and the tendrils had disappeared. Therion waved his hand and the shadows parted to reveal door, a chance of to escape. However, there was some else in the room as well, Cameras! The young woman shrieked as she realized her nubile naked body was being captured in all its glory. Embarrassed the young lady covered herself as best she could.

Therion immediately told her that he could release the pictures all over campus. Y-you wouldn't dare. She would be humiliated beyond all belief, she wouldn't even know what she would do if they were ever released. She turned towards the shadow being as he sat on a throne overlooking the helpless student. How do I know you are not going to release them if I stay here.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:01 am

Lujuria grinned. It was such pleasure to be as powerful as he was now, being able to read both thoughts and emotions, to savor the turmoil and despair that festered within his victims. And none was as delicious as his favorite, Nell. The monster kept on spanking her behind, not firmly nor hard, but enough for her to feel it. With each fall of his hand, with every spank he lavished upon the student's behind, the magic-induced arousal only grew stronger and stronger, making her wetter with each one she felt. He wondered just how long it would take for her to allow a moan to escape, and tried to imagine the depth of despair it likely would plunge her into. Despair was such a dark abyss, after all, and one that he loved to look into. Truly, nothing else got him off harder than seeing the face of a defiant and stubborn woman collapse as she succumbed to terror and fear.

It was then that he heard a bit of what Therion was saying and stopped his spanking. The monster turned his head to the side enough to allow him to see what was going on. More cameras, huh? He just knew the monster wouldn't be able to resist, not when this room had so many equipment to play with. It was what the student said that made him laugh out, slightly louder than he normally did. He however didn't say anything and merely left Therion to his devices and returned his attention to Nell, his hand 'accidentally' brushing against her netherlips and feeling just how wet she was.

"Eh, what's this? Holy shit, Nell... Don't tell me you were getting off on getting spanked!" The demon laughed as he spanked her once again, a bit more firmly as to stoke the flames of her arousal even higher. "I am shocked to the core, Nell! The whole time, you've been acting like a... proper lady, and here you are, enjoying being spanked like a child! So our dear Nell is nothing but a fucking masochist, eh? Maybe I should spank you even harder. Maybe I oughta use a whip instead? I'd like to see you getting off on being whipped, Nell."

Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:34 am

"Nooo!" Nell felt like someone was holding her heart in a vice grip. She clapped her hands over her ears like a child and shook her head stubbornly. "No, it's not true!!" It was a trick, it had to be! Lujuria was screwing with her somehow. Tears suddenly started to leak out of the eyes and she started to struggle to get off the monster's lap. It couldn't be her! She wasn't like this! "Let me go, Luju!!" It was the wrong name but she was to upset to correct her mistake. She choked on a sob and fought more ernestly against the rising arrousal she was feeling. "Please, let go of me!"

Nell suddenly clapped her hand over her mouth and froze in Lujuria's lap. Oh god, what had she just done?! She hadn't begged a monster to let her go in months. She had admonished herself after the first couple of times on that score. It was pathetic and weak and... and... completely pointless. They wouldn't let her go... Not ever... The vice grip closed shut around her heart and the flood gates she'd been trying to desperately to hold in place for all this time suddenly came crashing down. Before she could stop herself she was sobbing. Not pretty controlled tears but trembling, helpless sobs. Damn him for doing this to her! She promised herself she wouldn't break down in from of her enemies like this. She covered her face and tried desperately to pull herself back together.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Last edited by Napton on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:02 am

What seems to be a smirk graces Therion's face as he reveals his teeth, as black as his skin and razor sharp like his claws which now drum against the armrest of his drum as if he was bored. His eyes exploring Isthar's naked body as she tries in vain to cover herself even with the cameras still going off every so often.

"That's just it Isthar. You don't. But do you have a choice? I get what I want either way. If you leave here, I get to expose you to this school and watch as you slowly unravel and give into your true nature. If you stay, you give your body to do what I wish"

The game has been set and played well, she's even now in a worse situation then she could have possibly thought. Nell seemingly betrayed her and is currently entertaining her new master, while poor Isthar faces being exposed across the campus as someone who enjoys watching around at night completely naked, as if the fear of being caught is arousing to her. Therion wonders what it will be that is worth more to her, being able to walk these hallways without shame or embarrassment, or suffering yet another rape at the hands of these two demons.

"My friend isn't one to be left waiting, so I'd advise you to choose quickly. I don't like to share but if poor Nell breaks so easily, we may have to share you between us. She's already begging for more

He sits back, allowing her eyes to find his now erect member, of course like his body it is much bigger then she may remember. It's a crude act and lacks any grace or skill, but it gets the message across just what she is getting herself into.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:50 pm

Ishtar froze a bit in fear when the Therion's face took on the most evil grin as he explained the situation she was in. She could give into him now, or she could get corrupted by the exposed pictures. And he was probably going to release the pictures anyways when he was done with her anyways. The young woman looked around and realized that any attempt to escape was probably not going to get away, that she was probably doomed. Therion's words cut deep into her psyche as he told her that the brunette was already given in.

Ishtar was about to give in to him, when she suddenly spotted his erect member. It was far too big for her, at least that what the blue haired woman thought. She shook her head a bit, No, No, its just too large. I don't want to do it. Even as she said those words she knew that it was inevitable, but she still had to say it.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:32 am

Lujuria grinned as he simply sat there, his hand on her back keeping her trapped where she was, listening to the student yell. Well, it was certainly an interesting response from Nell, one he hadn't seen before. Even more interesting was how she froze and changed her attitude as soon as she had screamed for him to let her go. With all of her thoughts laid bare before him, it was far too entertaining to 'watch' how she saw things as they were, fast giving way to the tears. Oh, he had several students break down and cry but... nothing like this. And the sick part was, he was completely getting off on it, the sheer cruelty within him absolutely loving it all. The monster merely sat there, allowing Nell to cry out her despair. "Now, you see... I like you, Nell. Mostly because you're fun to fuck with. Mostly because you always make it fun for me. Mostly because you're defiant to the bitter end. But... This, Nell? I didn't think you were a woman that could break under so little. I'll tell you a little secret, just between the two of us." Lujuria grinned as he used his powers once again, making the arousal fade away, leaving behind the stinging pain of his spanking.

"I don't need to snap my fingers in order to use my powers anymore. I just do it out of habit. I made you get wet from the spanking. It had nothing to do with you being a masochist, silly girl. The fact is... All it took was a little lie to break you. I broke you. Me, Lujuria. No one else but me." The monster smirked as he then eased his arms around Nell, shifting her around and helping her onto his lap better, forcing her to look at him face to face, his hands closing around her arms and pulling them away from her face. "Any monster can rape you, Nell. Any man can have their way with you, Nell. Me? Seems like I'm the only one who's been tearing into your head and your heart. But, I'll show you some mercy. If you give up now, I'll stop fucking with your heart and just use your body, like any other monster." Lujuria grinned as he pushed her chin up, forcing the girl to stare up at him. "How about it, Nell? What'll it be? Your sanity or your body? I can keep going until you're completely broken down, if that's what you rather?"

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:57 pm

(Good grief I gotta start proof reading. My last post was just full of typos... ~.~;; )

Nell laid quietly in Lujuria's lap while he revealed to her his new power. So, he had tricked her. She'd be upset but honestly she was just so relieved that it hadn't been her own arrousal. She'd managed to slow the flow of tears by the time the monster pulled her upright in his lap and forced her to meet his gaze. She resisted a little against his pulling, really not wanting to face him after making such a disgraceful scene. His words made it worse because she couldn't deny their truth. Oh, why did it have to be Lujuria? She could have saved face if it had been any other monster. She felt thoroughly ashamed of herself.

Then Lujuria offered her his "mercy" and for a fraction of a second she felt hopful. He'd stop fucking with her head if she yielded to him now. How wonderful would that be?! Then she remembered who she was talking to and how dishonest he was and that hope vanished. He didn't say permanently... He probably just meant for tonight. But then tonight was all she needed. She was already too weak and tired tonight for anymore head games. If she could get through tonight she'd be alright. She could worry about steeling her heart against future encounters later but for now she just wanted the games to stop... She sighed heavily, knowing she loath herself for this decision later. She looked down with her eyes and said softly, almost a whisper. "Alright, you win. I give up."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:48 pm

A bored sigh escapes Therion as he raises his hand towards, almost as if signalling for her to come closer. But of course she won't, the creatures that form from the shadows behind her on the other hand have other ideas as they grab her arms and drag her across the floor towards Therion before she is pushed down to her knees like bowing before some great king or ruler. He glances down at her, the shadows positioned beside her like guards.

"I'd rather not hold you up and have my way with you so commonly. I'd rather you saw sense and did as I instructed. My friend will ensure you obey commands at the snap of his fingers. Literally..."

The shadows grip her arms yet again as they push her closer while one moves her head until it is hovering over Therion's awaiting member. Almost pressing up against her lips. It seems she literally has no choice now.

"You leave me no choice. I tried to be kind. Now it seems I'll just have to rape you and give you no say or control in how it ends. Then I'll leave you for my friend to have his way with you. I had hoped to help you prepare but you have thrown my kindness back in my face. You brought this upon yourself

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:59 pm

shtar watched as Therion raised his hand and suddenly she felt something grab her arms. The blue haired gotl attempted to keep her feet in place to avoid being pulled over to the shadow creature. However the shadows was simply too strong and she was dragged across the floor like a common prisoner. Soon she found herself on her knees in front of Therion as if being presented to judged in front of an emperor. It was then that that Therion had mentioned that he had hoped that she had done this willing.

The blue haired girl gasped as she felt her body being forced closer to Therion until her head was placed just over Therion's phallus, with the enlarged member almost against her lips. The shadow creature mentioned that he had no option and was going to take her whether she accepted it or not. Ishtar could only shake her head a little as she was too scared to even say anything as she stared that was about to be forced against her.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:31 pm

(-shrugs- Nell's the one who wanted to be an editor, not you, so... -pats back- :lol: )

The monster smirked down at his favorite plaything, gleaning off all the things she was thinking and remembering. What was it with all the girls and their rationalizing? So, she thought all she needed was one night? Yes, he could see how she would be exhausted after all the psychological games thus far. There was no doubt about it. He was cruel toward just about everyone, reveling in humiliating and degrading and using them, all for the sake of his pleasure. But this one female, he favored above all. This one student, he loved to fuck with more than any other. Mostly because he knew just how to push her buttons, how to get a rise out of her and make her suffer for it. That was the only reason it was just another game for him. Another attempt to dig into the wounds he had left inside her mind and heart. Even from the beginning, after the first few encounters, he knew that he'd be making her life a hell here on Shokushu, and getting as much sex out of it as possible. After graduation... Well, who knew? In all likelihood, he would certainly be staying on the island, terrorizing new 'generations' of students, inflicting cruelty and pain and fear upon them. But who knew? Maybe he would follow her out into space, keeping good on his promise to chase her no matter where she hid.

Lujuria merely gave Nell a smirking grin as she surrendered to him. "Very good, Nell... Only problem is, I was teasing you. I have no intention of ever going easy on you now. Did I not say it earlier? I'm twice as cruel now, Nell. Mercy is no longer a word I even understand, unless it serves to hurt people more. Like just now, like with you." He was so going to enjoy this. Quickly, he pondered whenever it'd break her further or just ignite anger in the student, making her fight back. Even then, he wouldn't have minded either one, both of them being quite fun. That said, he did rather enjoy the sight of her being so down now. "To quote Luju... 'I always fucking win.' Yeah, that's the truth, ain't it?" Lujuria grinned as he forced her chin up again, staring down at her with such depraved glee. "Sorry, do not pass 'Go', do not collect $200. I don't give a damn if you're too tired for more of my games. As long as you're here, I'm going to keep fucking with your head. But hey, you're right about one thing. I'll never leave you alone. No, we're destined to do this forever, baby. You know what your problem is? It's that fucking pride of yours. Acting like the way you do, disrespecting me every damn chance you get, doing your best to not do what I want you to do... All that has just made you my favorite fucktoy. If you had the common sense to shut up and keep your head down, it'd be some other girl I'm fucking with, instead of you."

The monster chuckled, still forcing Nell to stare up at him. "The only one you have to blame for all of this, for all the mind games... Is yourself, and that's the truth, baby."

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next